The eyes of the innocent hold...

By -Shi_Qingxuan-

Curses. Not everyone can see them. Only those who possess cursed energy themselves or are in a near-death sit... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - โš ๏ธSpoiler warningโš ๏ธ
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 31

4.7K 160 142
By -Shi_Qingxuan-

"Can you do it? Itadori, my friend?!" Todou asks.

"Yeah!" Yuji replies with enthusiasm.

"Stop it, Itadori! That guy is too much for..." Megumi says before he starts coughing.

"Panda." Maki says.

"Gotcha." Panda replies.

Megumi had a confused expression plastered on his face. Before Todou spoke up.

"Carry these two to the other side of the screen. Nishimiya says the screen is a measure against Gojo Satoru, and any of us can go out no problem." Todo explains.

"Wait!! Even for you..." Megumi says before he got interrupted.

"It's alright." Yuji says.

Megumi was reminded of the last time something like this happened. When Yuji had asked him to put faith in him. Megumi's expression changed from one of confusion to one of slight shock. Somehow you had managed to go unnoticed by everyone. Mainly because you were sort of hiding.

"So you've noticed. Nobody can stop a guy when he starts growing out of his shell. Which is what's happening with Itadori now." Todou says to Megumi.

Megumi grits his teeth before he speaks up, aiming his sentence directly at Yuji.

"I'm gonna kill you if you die again!!" Megumi says.

"Alright let's go." Panda says to Megumi.

"Then I guess I can't die." Yuji says as Panda carries away Maki and Megumi.

Once you see them go, you come out from your hiding spot and stand next to Yuji, hiding the pained expression you had on your face. He turns and faces you and so does Todou.

"What the- where did you come from?!" Yuji says.

"I was *cough* here the whole time." You say.

Yuji and Todou look down and see the root hanging out from your stomach, though they also saw your phoenix flying above you. You took the liberty of explaining the roots to them.

"The roots *cough* if they imbed themselves in you, you can't use your cursed technique under any costs. *cough* if you do, the bud will imbed itself further." You explain.

"So then why can you still use your cursed technique?" Todou asks.

"She's the same as me. She has two cursed techniques flowing through her. So the bud is probably eating away at one of them." Itadori says.

"Yeah but it won't be long before I'm wiped out completely. I stopped Inumaki from coughing up blood earlier." You explain.

"I still don't think you should fight." Yuji says.

"I agree." Todou says.

"Wha- why?" You ask.

"Because I'm trying to protect you. I don't want to see you getting hurt again." Yuji says.

You blush at his words before Todou diverts the direction of the conversation.

"I'm not gonna interfere. Not until... you manage to use your "Black Flash"!!" Todou exclaims.

"Until you do that, no matter what happens... I'll just let you die." Todou adds.

"Harsh..." You say.

"Got it!!" Yuji says.

"Sukuna's host and Futsunushi's host and... what is that man...? There's an aura about him, but... just in terms of overall cursed energy..." The curse says aloud.

"Hey, you can talk? There's something I wanna ask. Among your friends... is there a humanoid cursed spirit with a patched-up face?" Yuji asks the curse.

"What if... I say there is?" The curse answers.

Yuji didn't respond and focused on an attack that he aimed at the curse. A powerful one at that. The curse kept trying to through bundles of vines at Yuji but he avoided them. You snuck up behind and hit the curse with your sword before the curse sent you flying backwards. Yuji then kicked the curse in the face but he insisted it lacked power.

Yuji noticed that the curses body was wide open so used his new technique. Yours and Todou's eyes lit up at the unfolding scene. When the curse got sent away, Todou came up to Yuji and slapped him across the cheek. Hard.

"Itadori, my friend. "Anger" is an important trigger for a shaman. Angering your opponent can make them degrade to a lower level. The opposite is also true. "Anger" can disturb your cursed energy, and you can lose without making use of your true power. Your friends Fushiguro and L/N were hurt... and more importantly, they interrupted your honeymoon with me, your best friend... I understand perfectly well that you're boiling with rage. But for you, that anger overflows. Keep it in for now." Todou says before slapping Yuji. Again.

"Did that rid you of your distractions?" Todou asks.

"Yeah... I'm crystal clear now." Yuji answers.

Yuji focuses on his new technique and you watch him drool? You knew it probably had something to do with his concentration so you didn't question it. He then charged at the curse and hit it with his new cursed energy attack, Black Flash.

"Wha...?!" The curse says.

"You did it." Todou calls out.

The attack managed to chip off some of the hard exterior of the curse itself. But it didn't mean it was over yet.

"That was "Black Flash"... you just understood the "taste" of cursed energy." Todou explained.

"What you were doing before this was like taking some ingredient you'd never used before... and putting it inside a stew without really knowing why. However, through the "Black Flash", you now understand the "taste" of the ingredient known as cursed energy. As a chef, you're now in a different dimension than you were three seconds ago. Congratulations, brother. You can become even stronger." Todou says.

You look over at the curse and notice...

"It's healing!" Yuji blurts out.

"The body of a cursed spirit is made of cursed energy. Unlike us, they don't need advanced reversal techniques. And if they're high-grade, that kind of wound won't do much to hurt them. But we're certainly scraping away it's cursed energy... and it's a done deal if we destroy its head. Now, let's start cooking!" Todou exclaimed.

The curse aimed his vines at all three of you, hoping to either impale you or catch you off guard. All three of you landed on it and were some distance away from the ground where you started.

"The hell is up with this range?!" You call out.

"Don't get scared! It's sacrificing it's power and speed!!" Todou answers.

The three of you then charge at the curse, simultaneously landing hits on it. You stepped back a tad and Yuji and Todou charged at the curse.

"Todou! Let's sync up!" Itadori yelled.

"Got it!!" Todou answered.

All three of you, however, lost your footing. And fell. Todou and Yuji bounced off each other's feet while you called your bird. It picked you up and you sat on it. Both Yuji and Todou managed to dodge the curses attack. they landed in a field of flowers and you swooped down and jumped off your phoenix, landing next to them. The floor moved beneath all three of you and you managed to jump away in time, along with Todou and Yuji.

"Are you alright, brother?!" Todou asked Yuji.

"No problemo!!" Yuji answered.

"Same here!! Then... I'm gonna unseal my jujutsu technique!!" Todou exclaims.

꧁𝙾𝚘𝚘𝚑 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗?? 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚘𝚜 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝙾𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗. 𝙼𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝟾𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑. 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕. 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎. 𝚂𝚘 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙸 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 (𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝟸 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝙰𝙾 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎.)꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635K 31.1K 26
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™–๐™ง" you say ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—„ing ๐—๐—‚๐—† ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ "๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐—ฒ" "๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ?"...
38.9K 3.2K 55
โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’˜๐’‚๐’š?โž Contrary to popular belief, forgive...
41.8K 957 32
"Teacher? More like joker..." "How are you a teacher?" "Is this even appropriate behavior between and teacher and student?" L/n Y/n has always been a...
397K 11.6K 33
๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—œ๐——๐—ฆ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a curse gets awakened after 1,000 years of stasis, getting told her opti...