Forbidden Heart [Jikook] ✔️

By Roseplum_113

#73 in fanfiction category out of 1.21 million stories, on 14/4/21 #10 - fanfiction category out of 1.27 mill... More

☆1. Intro☆
☆2. Arrange Marriage?☆
☆3. Jeon Weds Min☆
☆4. Kitten Hyung and babybrother's bond☆
☆5. Meeting InLaws☆
☆6. My Son?☆
☆7. Unforgettable Mistake☆
☆8. The Truth☆
☆9. Appa☆
☆10. The day you said my name☆
☆11. First Day with you☆
☆12. Love at first sight☆
☆13. My Angel☆
☆14. Promise☆
☆15. colorful with you☆
☆16. Clumsy King and God of Destruction☆
☆17. Everything has changed☆
☆18. you caught me getting hard for you☆
☆19. Fearless and Bold☆
☆20. ignoring you willingly☆
☆21. Where would this confusion lead them☆
° IMPORTANT NOTE °
☆22. All I needed was your trust baby☆
☆23. Funeral ?☆
☆24. My lost Love☆
☆25. First Kiss☆
☆26. Murderers☆
☆27. Changed Destiny☆
☆28. New Life☆
☆29. Tameless Beast☆
☆30. I'm the villain of my Love story☆
° UPDATED CHARACTERS INFO °
☆31.Arrival of Demon☆
☆32. you were always mine☆
☆33. First encounter☆
☆34. Fallen for the wrong person☆
☆35. Sinful Start☆
☆36. Confessed our feelings☆
☆37. you're me, I'm you☆
☆38. Sugar plum's Jeonlous Daddy☆
☆39. Loving and Cherishing you☆
☆40.Love Me Like you Do☆
☆41. He's different but his love is still the same☆
☆43. The Truth about you☆
☆44. you gotta be there for me too☆
☆45. I need you☆
☆46. Enchained you in My Heart☆
☆47.He's large, but I'm incharge☆
☆48. Fifty Shades of Park☆
☆49. Unknown & Hidden☆
☆50. Honlan | Confusions☆
☆51.Shattered Love☆
☆52. Betrayal☆
☆53. Unexpected Mystery☆
☆54. Their Son☆
☆55. That Promise☆
☆56. Silence before the storm☆
☆57. The Blood Clash☆
☆58. Knew All Along☆
☆59. Letting off☆
☆60. He's my Comfort & my peace☆
☆61. Sorting out things☆
☆62.Wild Intimacy in Office☆
☆63. That Magical Bliss☆
☆64.Love Peril☆
☆65. Unplanned & Unknown☆
☆66. Shouldn't mess up with his fate☆
☆67. My Better Half☆
☆68. Tied for Eternity☆
☆69. Blooming Love☆
☆70. Epilogue☆
important !

☆42. Our Serenophuric Love☆

4.2K 317 108
By Roseplum_113

Jungkook was still in a daze about Jimin's different behavior but he just shrugged it off. A part of him was excited about the words Jimin said him yesterday, Jungkook still had so much to explore about his sugar plum and he can't wait more for that. Jungkook walked over to Jimins cabin who was busy in a meeting discussing about something which Jungkook wasn't aware of it. Now all eyes were on Mr.Jeon the global icon billboard artist and the infamous cold hearted CEO of GCF was here. Jimin was looking intimidating as ever his raven black perfectly styled hairs, black suit over his white shirt and seek black shoes he was looking like a walking Dracula himself.

All the men in the meeting were stunned at his presence but moreover they were quite surprised that someone was able to barge in Park Jimin's meeting just like that, disturbing Park was something like digging your own grave. But they knew this man right here was Park Jimin's heartbeat. "Babe its really urgent, I need you to come with me, we need to discuss this as early as possible, its urgent" Jungkook demanded and ofcourse he could have asked his assistant to come here and ask Jimin about this, but Jungkook really didn't want to miss a single chance from being close with his Jiminie.

Jimin was very pissed who dared to disturb the meeting when they were discussing about their missions and attacks, no one was allowed to enter without his permission but everyone knew who is Jeon Jungkook and how he is the ruler of their mafia king. Jimin changed his expression into a soft one upon seeing Jungkook. "But that can wait, I have things here to do, how about we discuss it later ?" Jimin asked to Jungkook  who just raised his eyebrows "are you saying no to me sugar plum?" Jungkook asked making everyone in the meeting hall to gasp no one ever dared to ask a single question to Park Jimin and the pet name Jungkook used didn't went unnoticed by all the Mafia members, Jin couldn't help but to laugh at their boss as soon as Jimin glared at him he was quite. "Why are you being so stubborn ?" Jimin asked slightly whining, now again this was very new to digest.

"Trust me Jimin, I respect your work and I would've never bothered you if it's really not important, I need you in my cabin, Please hurry up babe" Jungkook said sincerely while Jimin was contemplating what to do, thats when Jungkook had enough of it he cracked his neck and marched towards Jimin. Who was surprised by Jungkook's sudden movement and even before Jimin could protest, Jungkook puts him on his shoulder and dragged Jimin away from the meeting hall despite of his numerous protests.

While all the members were shocked and literally bewildered to see that their ruthless monstrous boss was just helpless against his lover.
[For reference : imagine that infamous detective and criminal jikook run episode moment 🤭]

"Aish daddy put me down now, seriously I can't believe I let you do this with me, infrontofeveryone" Jimin said whining over Jungkook's actions.

"Well that was not my fault, if you would have listened me at once then may be I didn't had to lift you up and bring here" Jungkook said while placing his hand on Jimins eyes.

"Why are you closing my eyes daddy, I won't be able to see your handsome face, let me see you" Jimin said while Jungkook laughed at his sugar plums words.

"Seriously Jimin from where do you even learn these lines ?"

"I don't need to learn anything when I'm with you daddy, I'm a different Jimin when I'm around you. I'm nothing but just whipped lover of Jeon Jungkook" Jimin said smiling while Jungkook's heart skipped a beat  hearing these words from Jimin made his chest to swell with happiness.

Jimin felt a cold feeling of chain around his neck. Jungkook removed his hand from Jimin's eyes and was waiting for his sugar plums reaction. Jimin saw and was surprised to see a beautiful pendant hanging around his neck. It was an elegant gold pendant with a purple crystal around it. The pendant was Jungkook's signature, perfectly designed and Jimin was at loss of words after seeing this. He was unable to even describe how he was feeling right now the gift was so sweet and yet so deep and meaningful. It cleary showed how much he meant for Jungkook, how the elder truly loved him from the bottom of his heart, Jimin was feeling euphoric right now and couldn't stop smiling.

"Its really very beautiful, I dont even know what to say daddy ! Thankyou so much for this" Jimin said excitingly and showered Jungkook with butterfly kisses all over his face.

"don't thank me you deserve all of my love. Alright babe now put this around my neck" Jungkook said while Jimin nodded happily and tied the other chain around his daddy's neck. The other pendant was Jimin's signature indicating that both of them belonged to each other. Jungkook had especially designed these pendants for both of them.

"I love you so much daddy, what did ever do to deserve someone like you" Jimin said while Jungkook shushed him up by kissing his lips.

"I love you more Jiminie, you are my world and I need to make sure you're happy, your happiness is what matters to me" Jungkook said intertwining thier fingers like perfect pieces of puzzle fixed together, Jimin nuzzles into Jungkooks neck intaking his favorite scent which was his addiction.

"You know I really have a scary reputation at my workplace but you're ruining it completely and what documents are these ?" Jimin asked scanning the file papers infront of him.

"Thats why I needed you here, I can't attend this meeting and these clients won't finalise the deal without the presence of CEO. So I want you to attend this meeting babe, its very important and GCF can't miss this deal and don't worry mimi, your aura is very intimidating sometimes even I get scared of your presence" Jungkook said and requested while Jimin looked at him raising his eyebrows, he chuckled knowing that his daddy finds him intimidating and feared him. Ofcourse Jungkook might have felt this when Jimin had pinned his daddy over the wall during their very first make out session.

"And may I know daddy where are you going to ? if this deal is so important you should be the one attending it you're the CEO not me" Jimin asked to Jungkook.

"GCF and Park enterprises are merged now, so as the other CEO you are suppose to attend it in my absence and by the way I'm upset with you babe"

"Ehh what ? Now whats the problem daddy, you're literally behaving like child now"

"I knew it you would forget, I can't attend this meeting because its my new album release and I need to attend that press conference, you should know how things run whenever there's a release of new album" Jungkook said faking disappointment, well Jimin lost the colour of his face, did he forgot about his daddy's new album ?

"Daddy I'm sorry please don't be upset with me, ahh.... because of all this work my mind is not functioning properly, I can't believe how could I forget about your new album" Jimin literally felt very bad about it. Jungkook approached towards his sugar plum and pecked Jimins forehead.

"Don't be sorry my angel and may be you can make it up to me, how does that sound ?" Jungkook asked while Jimin nodded, thinking will Jungkook still call him an angel after knowing his monstrous cruel side, will his love be still the same, will his daddy hate him after knowing that he's a mafia boss, will this love filled doe eyes look towards him in the same way even after knowing that he's a killer.

"I will handle everything please just focus on your album daddy and may be we can have a wild night who knows ?" Jimin suggested while Jungkook pulled Jimin by his waist closer to his chest.

"I can gladly agree on that you're apology accepted babe, I better hurry up now before I get late" Jungkook said while kissing Jimin sweetly on his lips loving the sweetness and tenderness of those plump lips while Jimin was smiling widely in the kiss.

"Now hurry you shouldn't make army's wait more for you" Jimin said kissing Jungkook over his nose and gave a quick short peck on his daddy's lips.

"I'm sure army's would love you babe, I'm so eager to show my hubby may be I should release an official statement regarding us" Jungkook said smiling brightly showing his bunny teeths and Jimin ended up laughing hard almost falling from his chair.

"Hubby Seriously ? That sounded really chessy daddy" Jimin said holding his stomach while Jungkook pinned him on the wall.

"Does my sugar plum want daddy to call him wife hmmm ?" Jungkook asked in his sexy dominating voice almost turning Jimin on.

"I.... I prefer hubby yeah thats fine, you're getting late and come back soon" Jimin stuttered his cheeks flushed red in embarrassment, Jimin was about to get hard. Jungkook went smiling and as for Jimin he concluded their meeting and planned the mission. Meanwhile V was going to attack the park mafia tonight. He knew that Park Jimin was going to attend today's meeting and this was the perfect opportunity to kill him. He ordered his leg men to attack Jimin but little did they knew Park Jimin was a walking death.

End of Chapter

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter

I'm sorry for the late update, I wasn't feeling well lately I caught cold and high fever and this week was really very tiring for me. But from now I will try to update as early as possible, please understand my situation ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
259K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...