talk to me

De somebody246

"Talk to me" |complete| Start : Feb 1st 2021 Finish : Sept 5th 2021 slow burn ish Mais

an
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chaper Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Epilogue
Final AN
heya

Chapter Six

7.6K 455 13
De somebody246

click the star !
*Sorry for any mistakes*

The next week

Tuesday

Mai sat at the front desk of the shop going through the appointments on the computer, she worked her 8-2 shift but was getting off at 12 because she was taking Darline to an appointment. When a pen rolled off of the desk and she bent down to pick it up when she heard the door open.

When she got back up with a smile to greet the customer but it was Mikah staring at her causing the smile to go away, and her breath, literally. He was looking a bit too fine today in her opinion.

"What." She straight faced him, trying not to let her eyes roam.

"That's how you greet people ?...furthermore is that how you greet your customers?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"No that's how i greet you, you got an appointment?" She asked him "because if you don't, I suggest you leave." She sarcastically smiled at him while tilting her head.

He shook his head at her leaning on the counter " yeah i got one."

Just as she was about to answer Micheal a barber there called him.

"Cmon boy, sit down, we don got all day" he waved him over.

"Byeee" he waved his hands at the girl.

"Uhuh" she went back to looking at the computer screen.

"So" Nelly walked up to Mai.

"Yes Donella?" Mai turned to her.

"You and Mi Mi ?" She titled her head

"I- wh- where you get that from?" Mai asked

"I can see it." Donella nodded.

"Girl see what ? The two of us having a very brief conversation?" Mai told her.

"I know what im saying." Nelly smirked at her.

"I am a case, 17 years old, he is 21, furthermore ion look at him like that." She looked at Nelly.

"You tryna convince yourself or me ? Anyway, he only turned 21 in like what ?...May?...girl it's July almost August and you turning 18 in December. Girllll..."

"Nelly what is the point of this conversation, you know damn well im passed that stage. Do not start." Mai straight faced her.

"Okay okay" she put her hands up in fake surrender walking backwards.

"Yeah walk away..." Mai nodded at her.

When Nelly walked away she looked over to Micheal's chair where Mikah was sitting, they were having a conversation through the mirror when he looked over at Mai and she was so gone that she didn't realize that she got caught staring.

He started to smirk and that's when she snapped back into reality and looked away.

30 minutes later

Mai got up from the desk to go use the bathroom when she was stopped mid way by no one other than Mikah.

"I need to pee, may you please excuse me ?" She asked looking up at him.

"I need to pay." He looked down

"Nelly can cash you out" she looked behind him to see Nelly smiling, she slit her eyes the woman. "Right Nelly?"

"Uh nah girl, gotta get ready for a client yuh know ?" Nelly smiled at her knowing the client wasn't coming until an hour later.

She scoffed "cmon man." She huffed going back to the desk.

"Twenty." She told him. " cash or card?" She asked

"Cash." He handed her a fifty.

She typed up his receipt and put it in the system and pulled out the cash box taking out his change.

"Hm" she handed the piece of paper and money to him.

"Thanks." He put the money in his wallet "what time you getting off?" He asked her.

"In like an hour, im taking granny to the doctor." She answered him. "I still gotta piss so hold that thought" she shuffled to the bathroom before he could talk again.

Two minutes later she walked out of the bathroom towards the front desk.

She didn't see him anymore which made her kind of mad, they were having a whole conversation.

Because like why would he do that, upsetting me and my homegirls.

She rolled her eyes sitting down, just as she sat down the door opened and a bag was set on the counter.

She looked up to see Mikah "what's in there" she nodded at the plastic bag.

"Look in it." He told her

She grabbed the bag and opened it to see hot cheetos, extreme sour patch kids and water.

"Ahh, you spent money on me" she smiled at him.

"Anyway, what time is granny's appointment?" He asked her ignoring her comment.

"Three, you wanna come ?" She tilted her head.

"Yeah okay, i ain got nothing todo." He shrugged

"What about school? When you startin ?" She asked him.

"Im doin online for now." He told her.

He didn't want to explain why, he wasn't really ready to say, nor was the reason or rather person why he was doing online ready to say.

She simply nodded and pointed to the seating area " you can wait if you want." She told him.

"Yeah okay." He turned to the chairs and sat down going on his phone.

Always on that damn phone.

One hour later.

"Bye yall" she waved to the rest

"Bye love"
"Be safe Mai"
"See you Thursday kiddo"

She waved again "cmon big head, we meetin her at the bus stop." She called Mikah.

They walked to the bus stop in comfortable silence simply just enjoying the cool wind and warm sun.

"Hey granny" Mai greeted her grandmother along with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey ba- ou lord look at you." She smiled at Mikah.

"Hey pretty lady." He smirked at her leaning down to lay a kiss on her cheek.

"Yuh too sweet, why you cant be like him ?" She looked to Mai.

Her jaw dropped "granny...i-." Mikah let out a laugh causing Mai to punch him.

He just continued laughing because she seemed unbelievably tiny compared to him.

"Yall piss me off." She sat down and looked at the schedule to see when the next bus was supposed to be there.

**
About 40 minutes later they were getting on the train and on their way to the doctor's office. Darline was simply going for her check up and a prescription for a refill on her blood pressure medication.

When they got to the office all three of them walked in, Mai and Mikah and Darline went to sign in.

"How was your day.." Mai asked

"Oh you care about my day ?" Mikah tilted his head.

"I-..answer the damn question, the wifi in here is ass and ion feel like using my data...so...how was your day?" She told him.

"It was fine, i woke up, made breakfast, took some for mama at work, got on the game with mal for a lil while then went to get my hair cut...now here i am" he sighed "how was yours..?" he asked her.

"Mine was..very uneventful." She nodded "woke up, went downstairs to granny and ate breakfast with her, went back upstairs and cleaned a lil bit, oh ! I made my appointments...then headed to the shop..and here i am." She nodded.

"What appointments ?" He asked her confused.

"My bad bitch appointments, so like my lashes, nails, hair...yuh knowww" She told him

"Your bad bitch appointments ?" He asked her trying his hardest not to laugh.

"Don laugh, if you laugh ima kick you in yo balls and granny ain gon be the only one seein a doctor." She told him.

"Yeah yeah." He waved her off.

"I uh-...can paint a piece for me ?" She asked him, she'd been meaning todo it for the longest time but was just scared to.

"You want me to paint a piece ? Are you sure ?" He asked her.

She rolled her eyes "positive."

"What do you want ?" He asked her.

"Ion know i re doing de front house, you paint something that you think fits it." She told him.

"You mean livin room ?" He shook his head completely confused and fascinated by how quickly she changed accents "...and what's the colour scheme?"

"Boy you know what i mean." She waved him off "and i was thinking kinda monochrome brownish kinda vibe...yuh know what im saying?" She finished off.

He nodded "i gotchu."

"Thenkies" she held her hand out for a dap.

He looked at her then her hand but returned it "a damn nigga i swear."

"Say it with that small ass chest." She looked at him.

"Whatever." He laughed.

"Yeah that's what I thought." She bucked at him, leaving him straight facing her.

They kept on talking until granny came back out and they got some food and headed back him for the day. They made sure that Darline was all settled in before going upstairs and eating the food and watching Backyardigans re runs together for the rest of the day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy🤸🏾‍♀️
Idk what to write about😔, so im winging it. Anyway i hope you enjoyed this chapter, i have a few ideas but i kinda wanna push till like chapter 10 or so until i ✨spice✨ it up a bit. ANYWAY BYE 🧘🏾‍♀️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

DELUSION De Thebiggestslut

Ficção Adolescente

99.8K 2.5K 28
"Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows." Start Date: 3/7/23 End Date :
12.7K 530 19
(𝘯.) 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶; 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS
24.3K 1K 33
Published - 25 February 2019 Completed - 23 April 2020
27.9K 1K 7
𝙼𝚄𝙻𝚃𝙸 𝙱𝚇𝙱. Ⓒ𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐅𝟑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒.✎, 2020