YANDERE || ⁿᵒʳᵉⁿᵐⁱⁿ

By shinryujinswife_

♫︎completed♫︎ 「 he is everything. he is worth any sacrifice. nothing else matters. ... More

💗𝕠𝕟𝕖💗
💜𝕥𝕨𝕠💜
💙𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖💙
💚𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣💚
💛𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💛
🧡𝕤𝕚𝕩🧡
🌈𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🌈
💗𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥💗
💜𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖💜
💙𝕥𝕖𝕟💙
💛𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟💛
🧡𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖🧡
🌈𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟🌈
💗𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💗
💜𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💜
💙𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💙
💛𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💛
🧡𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟🧡
🌈𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪🌈
💗𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖💗
💜𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠💜
💙𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖💙
💚𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣💚
💛𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💛
🧡𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩🧡
🌈𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🌈
💗𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥💗
💜𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖💜
💙𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪💙
💚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖💚
💛𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠💛
🧡𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖🧡
🌈𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣🌈
💗𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💗

💚𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💚

466 22 268
By shinryujinswife_

say the name uwu

also, i forced myself to work on these two chapters every. single. day; to get this chapter out on renjun's birthday and if it's not out on his birthday, please yell at me to become a better author nim😀🔫 this will probably be the only updates until jeno's birthday, because... i stressed myself out heavily working on these chapters so much T^T

but.... happy birthday renjunnnn!!! i wove him so so much and i hope his birthday is amazing uwu

. . . . .

everyone is looking at jeno when he walks down the hallway, shocked at how good the boy looked-

he had just died his hair blonde[i had to rush this in as soon as i watched the dream mystery lab thingy💀 i swear if he changes his hair for the next comeback i might cry i already miss the blue and blonde is amazing aAHH- *edit* yes i have been working on this chapter since the first dream lab episode-] and all of the attention was on him.

jaemin, who was beside him, had also died his hair black!! everyone already knew jaemin, as he was one of the most popular boys in school, but jeno was definitely a lot less commonly known.

renjun had been there, talking with chenle about how glad he is to be back in school, when he saw his someone's. he gasped and looked at them; his mouth was agape. jeno looked so good with blonde hair!!! and..his birthday is today, so it's almost like, jeno died his hair jUST FOR RENJUN!!

chenle turned his head, snorting at his new bestfriend, saying stupidly, "you might wanna close your mouth before some bugs fly in ge" renjun glared at him as he replied, "s-shush! look at him!! h-he's p-perfect!!!!" chenle rolls his eyes and shoves his hyung, before saying sweetly, "happy birthday ge~ i hope it's good stalking nomin!!" renjun glares at him again, entirely ignoring what the younger had said.
.
.
.
suddenly jeno is in front of them, smirking slyly as he asks, "oh am i, renjun hyung?" renjuns eyes widen as he switches his gaze from chenle to jeno, who's still smirking down at him.

'wHAT THE HELL WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE HELL- WhY is jeno being so sEXY all of the sudden?! wHERE'S MY CUTE BABY JENO AT!?!?! KDNEJDJKEJSJDJDJS-' renjun thinks to himself as he looks up to jeno with widen eyes, not knowing what to do because dAyUmN jeno is 𝑆ᵐ乇ꉧy⃠!! [:can you tell i'm functioning off of three hours of sleep? because i caaan-]

jeno continues to smirk at the older, before he rolled his tongue around his cheek, noticing renjuns face becoming redder than a tomato,

'WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY-' renjun continued to think, as he is almost positive he might pass out from this very changed male in front of him. he looked to chenle for comfort, but he noticed the younger had left him.

he nervously began to laugh, trying to laugh away his panicked gay. plot twist, it wasn't working-

"tsh you're so cute renjun hyung~" jeno says as he pat's renjuns bum, causing renjun to die. then. and. there.
.
.
.

"renjun ge? renjun? renjun- hellLOOOO" renjun snaps out of whatever fantasy world he was just in, finding chenle still looking at him and jeno no where to be found- renjun looks around as he asks nervously, "w-where's jeno?" chenle rolls his eyes and replies, "well, when you were probably thinking about having badbad with him, he smiled at everyone then wondered off to the gym" renjun screams and quickly says bye to chenle before he runs to the gym, he loves watching jeno work out!!!

very recently, jeno has started working out in the gym every morning before class!! he used to workout in an actual gym every morning at five a.m, but then he stopped going and started working out at school. which is honestly perfectly fine with renjun.-

he snuck into the gym, noticing jeno in the far corner with all of the offical gym workout stuff things. he smiled happily and hid behind the indoor bleachers, beginning to take photo's of jeno at a distance.

he may or may not have gotten over three dozen in the span of five minutes, but this was definitely his favorite of them all;

[we pretend his hair is blond-]

he wanted to die when he got that, jeno looked so perfect with his thick thighs and toned abs and fluffy BLOND hair and pure pERFECTION. he immediately made it his homescreen, which before was jaemin but jeno's more important- no renjun didn't actually think that, he switches his homescreen back and forth from jaemin to jeno once a week.

however, renjun nearly drooled over jeno whenever he was doing his pushups / lifting his weights because his ᐯ𝙀I⃠ⁿ丂.

he also may have had a heart attack whenever jeno was sweating and biting his lips because working out is difficult.[i'm a soft stan so i'm sorry if my knowledge on...sexiness? is bad but uHm yep-]

thirty minutes later, jeno was done exercising and the first bell was about to ring.

'i shouldn't follow him to the showers should i.. but i want to-' renjun thought to himself as he saw jeno putting all of the equipment back and started walking to the showers, he did want to follow jeno... because he doesn't have many pictures of jeno naked- but he decided against it, and went along to his locker, because he needs his textbooks.

"renjun ge! where'd you go?" chenle asked as he found his bestfriend in the hallway, who is currently pulling out his math book from his locker. renjun looks up and shuts his locker as he says, "i was watching jeno workout-" chenle rolls his eyes and mumbles, "i should've known- ....can i see the pictures you got?" he knew renjun, that boy probably took 1,000 that looked exactly the same. renjun glares at him as he asks, "..why do you wanna see my pictures of jeno?!"

but he may have asked that a little too loudly; because jaemin soon was in front of them, asking, "you have pictures of jeno hyung, renjun hyung?! i wanna seeee!!" renjuns eyes widen as he quickly hides his phone behind his back, looking up to jaemin as he stutters out, "a-AH- w-what do y-you mean j-jaemin..? w-who said anything about p-pictures of j-jEno!!?" his voice cracking slighly from how nervous he was.

chenle tried not to snort at how embarrassing renjun looked right now, beet red with a very nervous look on his face- he would leave, but he enjoyed whatever this interaction is and he'd like to see how it plays out.

jaemin gave renjun a playful pout, asking childishly, "wahh but hyungggg~ i heard you say soooo!! and jeno hyung is so sExYyYyyYyyyyYY" renjun almost gave to the younger, but he knew if jaemin knew about his pictures, all hell would break loose-

wHERE THE HECK DID JENO cOmE FROM- renjun looked behind jaemin just to see jeno right behind the two, still drying his very wet hair from his shower.

.....

this is how renjun dies.

yep.

defenitly.

100%.

noMiN ARE BOTH RIGHT HERE, IN FRONT OF RENJUN, sTAriNG AT HIM; JAEMIN SMILING HAPPILY AT RENJUN WHILE JENO HAD HIS EYEBROW RAISED SLIGHTLY AND SEXY WATER DRIPPING FROM HIS PeRFECT jAWLINE AND FRESHLY BRUSHED THROUGH STILL SLIGHTLY MESSY HAiR!!

renjun gulped nervously, turning to chenle as he silently asked the younger to help him, begging him with his eyes- but chenle just shrugged as he stiffled a laugh, emjoying the scene in front of him a little too much.

jeno tried not to seem freaked out as he asked slowly, "did.. do you say you had pictures of me hyung?" he didn't wanna overthink and assume that like.. his renjun hyung is stalking him becuase wouLD'NT THAT BE WEIRD?!

very clearly nervous, renjun laughs and says quickly, "y-yeah!! cause i-i have photos of a-all my c-classmates! l-like from i-instagram and stuff y-ya'know?" even the two younger males could notice how nervous he was just by his stutters- jeno nods skeptically though, and jaemin pouted as he whined, "awwww but i've already seen all of those though!!"

renjun felt bad- he had alot more photos of jeno then what's on instagram, somewhere around the range of.... fourteen thousand two hundred and eighty six- but uhhh jaemin and jeno can't know that.

slowly, renjun gripped his korean text tightly as he walked sideways to get away from the other two, his heart couldn't handle this.

everything was fuzzy.

his heart was beating so fast.

there were so many other people around- it was nerve-wrecking.

*thump thump thump thump thump thump thump*

everything was spinning.

he was almost hyperventilating-

sure, he's felt stuff like this before, but they were so close and jeno was so sexy while jaemin was so bloody cute, renjun's heart couldn't handle this- suddenly the room seems alot smaller and it's like... he's having a panic attack- why is he having a panic attack!? he rushed into the nearest empty classroom, not noticing his someone's following him;

shaking and entering the room swiftly, he fell to the ground and tried to calm himself down.

why is this happening?

wHat is happening?

it feels so high and lovely but hurtful-

he's shaking so much, trying to calm his unsteady breaths.

"r-renjun hyung?" he hears the soft voice of his youngest someone say, suddenly both of his someones are sitting in front of him, looking down at him worryingly. renjun's heart races faster, wHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!

jaemin had his hands on renjuns shoulders, trying to calm him down, but it wasn't working- it was only making renjun even more nervous- jeno soon decided to step in, he said softly, "h-hey..hyung... w-what's wrong? you need to tell us so we can help.." he was being so sweet.... renjun doesn't deserve this!!

he's inlove with two of the most kindhearted and loving people in this world, while he's a fudging serial killer, killing people to get them to love him...

a wave of tremendous guilt washed over renjun..

it's almost like he's pregnant, feeling large waves of emotions all at once, but that is not the case.

realistically, he hadn't felt any emotions at all until about... seven months ago. so honestly, this will probably become a normal thing until his emotions become stable, aka, getting together with his someones. he wishes he had the courage to confess right now and here, but even if they did say yes, he does not want any chances to be taken by other people who have feelings for them.

he must have been spacing out, because when he came back to, there were tears rushing down his face and nomin were still here looking worryingly at him. "h-hyung?" jeno asks again as he tries to shake renjun back into reality, but before he can do anything, renjun shoots up and runs away from the two. his heart can't deal with this, he'll surely be fine in a few minutes!!!

it was a calm day after renjuns little panic attack earlier, he'll have to call his mother and ask about whatever that was when he gets home..

no one really knew it was his birthday- other than his favorite teacher, mr.qian, and a few random students he'd never seen or talked to before. until lunch time...

walking to his usual lunch table away in the corner, renjun sighs and pulls out the dumplings dejun had made him this morning, beginning to eat them slowly.

he suddenly feels presence next to him- he looks up and yelps as he nearly falls off his stool backwards-

there's jeno and jaemin, smiling at him happily with a birthday cake in their arms, jaemin says with an apologetic voice, "we're sorry for earlier renjun hyung... we just saw you run away and it worried us so we tried to help!!" renjun just nods as he tries not to let his blush too much, before jeno continues while shoving the cake in renjuns face, "and!! y-you didn't tell us today was your birthday! so we quickly got this cake made for you because you're our favorite hyung~"

renjuns heart fluttered at his words, he was their... favorite hyung?! now that definitely made him feel giddy inside!! he generously bows and says quietly, "t-thank you f-for the cake..." the younger two smiling once more at how adorable their shy hyung is, nodding though as they accept his...acceptance?

"make a wish!!" jaemin says as he holds up the cake for renjun to blow out his single baby candle on his cake, which the older gladly does and does indeed make a wish, 'that jeno and jaemin will love me back!!!' [yes. the reference was intentional. sweet tooth i eat all of the skittles😔]

the trio had a wonderful lunch together, renjun trying not to have a heart attack the entire time while jeno and jaemin were just enjoying time together with their 'favorite hyung'.

"SURPRISE!!!" many voices yell as renjun walks into his home, his eyes widen as he looks around, noticing his parents and china bestfriends there!!

he sees his mother, he smiles the most genuine smile he's ever smiled to his parent as he rushes over to her. "mAMA!! i-i missed you guys!!!" he yells as he hugs his mother close to him, her hugging her son back as well. she didn't really expect him to hug her, let alone MISS THEM-

it was a good party, renjun talked to his parents alot, and thanked his china friends for setting up this entire thing.

it was almost like... a normal day!! he didn't have any sociopathic thoughts about anyone, no one tried to ruin his chances with nomin, nor did he have to bash anyone in the head with a brick!!

but of course, he cannot have ONE good day that isn't ruined by something.

chenle
ge...
i think i have some bad news for you..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

...i seriously hoped you guys enjoyed the chapters- especially this one becuase of the short cute little uwu lunch date- also, this may be the last double update, or even update at all, until jenos birthday becuase uHm stress* so yes, please treasure these chapters with your whole heart as i am💞💗 i made most of them at like... 12-3 a.m so if there's alot of typo's / crackheadness in them, that's why💀💀**i may come back here tomorrow to edit some thing's, but i just wanted you guys to get an update for renjuns birthday q×q**

oh aNd- not only did you guys get two updates in one week, y'all aLsO get a dOUBLE UPDATE WITH EACH CHAPTER BEING AT LEAST 2,500 WORDS?! yall are spoiled😔 but it's okay i love spoiling my babie potatos<3

....that's all now

i love you all

have a good night/day

i'm gonna go pass out now from exhaustion🔪🔪👍

bye byee~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 828 18
NCT oneshots I came up with I don't take requests sorry I write on this when I'm not updating my other two fanfic
18.9K 641 23
How would you feel like if the person who you fought with since years, suddenly was the only safe place for you? The only person you could talk to wi...
76.6K 3.7K 30
❝why do you act like you're two different people?❞ at school, he's a bully, at home, it's as if he's an angel that fell from heaven. a noren fanficti...
259K 9.4K 31
[finished but i'm on hiatus so i won't answer your comments] On his first day at Seoul High School of the Arts Renjun bumps into two guys that chang...