๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐โ”ƒ๐–ง๐–บ๐—๏ฟฝ...

By blanketsin

๐˜ผ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™’๐™†/๐™€๐™‡๐™„ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐™„๐˜พ ๐™€๐™‰๐™€๐™ˆ๐™„๐™€๐™Ž แด›แด ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™Ž He chuckled, he got closer... More

โœฐ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™๐™Š๐˜ฟ๐™๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰โœฐ
๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ - ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™
๐™๐™’๐™Š - ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€ - ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
๐™๐™Š๐™๐™ - ๐™‹๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š
๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€ - ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰ - ๐™Š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ
๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ - ๐™…๐™ค๐™๐™ฃ ๐™†๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™จ๐™š
๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€ - ๐˜พ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ
๐™๐™€๐™‰ - ๐™๐™ค๐™—๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š

๐™Ž๐™„๐™“ - ๐˜ผ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ

909 17 7
By blanketsin

𝘾𝙊𝘽𝙍𝘼 𝙆𝘼𝙄

𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙺𝙴

𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃

𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙺𝙴

𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳

𝙉𝙊 𝙈𝙀𝙍𝘾𝙔

"An actual girl i don't know, complements me."

•••

"𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙊𝙍 𝙉𝙊𝙏?"

Aisha and Kathy were at Jaylene's grandparents house after they've won the tournament. Later they're gonna do a meet up with the rest of the cobras to celebrate.

"I don't hate it." Kathy said her opinion. Aisha looked over Kathys shoulder to check what they were talking about.

"What the hell are y'all even talking about?" Aisha asked in confusion.

"Jaylene wants to get a banner of the Cobra Kai logo in her room." Kathy responded answering her question.

Aisha immediately knew what to say, "Get it! you won't regret it. trust me, when you walk into my room you can see the badass banner."

Jaylene smiled, "bet." She ordered it. "Got it."

"Anyways enough with that, let's talk about you and Hawk." Kathy said smirking. Aisha just laughed not know what to say.

Jaylene rolled her eyes but decided to go with it, "I didn't know Hawk had a back tattoo, After he showed everyone in the crowd."

That was one of the things Jaylene found attractive about him, she can name many things. His jawline, his eyes, his abs, but she obviously wasn't gonna do that.

"Yeah sadly you had no expression on your face when he did that." Kathy rolled her eyes playfully.

Jaylene's eyebrows furrowed, "Was i suppose to say, 'omg Hawk is so hot and he can have my babies!'." She quoted mockingly.

Aisha and Kathy burst out into laughter.

"No. no. no. That's not the point." Kathy said still laughing at Jaylene's joke.

•••

"So, you might be wondering what a team does after they win the championship." Aisha said holding up her phone and recording to post on her story.

Hawk was sitting next to Jaylene, she didn't want to at first. Aisha was sitting next to Demetri. Moon was also there sitting but the only problem was that jaylene had to move closer to Hawk.

Their arms touching, Hawk didn't mind at all.

"Victory nachos!"

The team was cheering, the table brought there glass cups up together to make a toast.

Aisha brought back her phone up, "It was supposed to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawks fake ID."

Jaylene chuckled.

Hawks head shot up immediately, "Hey, don't talk about that. My parents follow you." Hawk suddenly felt kind of embarrassed.

Hawk looked at jaylene, but she didn't seem to notice. Hawk didn't want to be embarrassed in front of her.

"Sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Moskowitz." Aisha said apologizing." Anyways, until next time, no mercy, bitches."

Aisha put her phone down.

"I gotta say, its nice to be at a victory party." Demetri said as he held up a nacho read for him to eat.

"Yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory." Hawk said taking away his nacho and eating it.

"Then i consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp, remember?." Demetri said reminding Eli.

"Demetri and Eli binary brothers." He sang as he did robot moves. The whole tables laughed except for Hawk.

He doesn't deal with nerd shit. "Ay, cool it with the nerd shit, huh?" He got closer to Demetri.

Jaylene noticed Demetris sudden mood change, "I think the 'nerd shit' is pretty cute Demetri." Jaylene said.

Jaylene was obviously tryna get Hawk mad, but it was also true that she did find it cute.

Hawk looked at Jaylene with disgust, he didn't understand what was so cute about a nerd.

"Thanks Jaylene, but it doesn't count." Demetri said.

She was confused, "What do you mean?" Jaylene asked in confusion.

"An actual girl who i don't know, complements me." Demetri tried to explain clearly.

Aisha turned to Demetri, "She's a girl, you barely even know her."

Demetri didn't agree do to his facial expression the way he gave to Aisha.

Jaylene smiled at Demetri, as she was about to put her hand on his, Hawk had noticed and interrupted on purpose by flicking food on his spoon on to her hand.

She pulled away immediately to look at Hawk with annoyed expression.

"Hey, where's Miguel?" Moon asked the table as she looked around for him, "His food is getting cold."

"And Kathy." Hawk added.

"El serpiente, there you are," Hawk said as he mimicked a snake motion with his arm.

"I forgot about you, Kathy," Jaylene said sitting next to Miguel.

Kathy smiled and walked off to the table where Aisha was sitting and the rest.

"This is how you celebrate the first-place trophy?" Jaylene turned to ask Miguel.

Miguel didn't turn to make any eye contact with his two friends. "She blocked me," Miguel said in disappointment.

"So, what happens when you get blocked? you counterpunch, except maybe don't actually hit her this time." Hawk chuckled advising Miguel.

Jaylene gave him a 'What the fuck?' look. Boys are stupid.

"What, too soon?" Hawk said as he stared at Jaylene, "Look all I'm saying is, don't give up."

"It's no use. I blew any shot I had with her." Miguel said bringing his head back up.

"Look, I don't know sam like that but, give her some time. She'll come around." Jaylene said nicely.

"Or she won't." Hawk said bluntly, "You're the champ now. You can get any chick in the valley you want."

"You're like Drake." He chuckled, "Enjoy it." Hawk said as he got up and walked away back to the table, leaving Jaylene and Miguel alone.

"I'm not sure I wanna be drake."

Jaylene scrunched her nose, "You're definitely not Drake."

Miguel smiled.

•••

Jaylene and Kathy were talking as Miguel and Hawk were riding their electrical scooter. They were going to the dojo.

"Do you wonder how's it gonna be?" Kathy asked Jaylene.

She looked at Kathy confused, wondering what she asked. "What do you mean?"

"Like the dojo?" She said, "Cause we won." she also said smiling.

"I don't know?" She said also wondering, "But may-"

She got cut off by the two boys stoping their electrical scooters and putting them aside.

Jaylene shook her head and continued what she was gonna say, "But maybe, we'd get more people. that means new friends."

Kathy nodded.

Hawk was talking about getting his driver's license that Jaylene and Kathy didn't care about at all. They just kept on having a conversation.

Until Hawk and Miguel stopped randomly in the corner of the mini-mart making Jaylene bump into Hawks hard backpack.

"What the fu-"

She cut off Hawk making him turn around, "What hell Hawk? what do you have in there?!!" Jaylene said loudly.

He scoffed, "Stuff."

The four teenagers saw a group of kids waiting outside in front of the dojo.

"Looks like we got some new students," Miguel said as he viewed them as teenagers got closer to them.

"Fresh fish," Hawk said hitting Miguel's chest but not too hard.

"It's the champs." The teenagers heard one of the guys said next to the door.

"Check this out," Hawk said to the girls and Miguel.

"Don't." Kathy rolled her eyes, a part of her missed Eli.

"Hey, mouth-breathers. move it." Hawk jokingly said to the two people in front of the door.

"Sorry about that." One of the guys said moving away from the door.

"I'll get the door." The other guy said as he opened the door for the four champs.

"So, you guys-" Hawk Began to talk but Jaylene cut him off by Jaylene and Kathy pushing Hawk aside.

Hawk looked at the two confused.

"I'm Jaylene, this is Kathy, and this is Miguel," Jaylene said interrupting Hawk.

Kathy and Miguel noticed and Chuckled.

Jaylene purposely did not forget not to mention Hawk in her sentence, or introduce him.

Hawk rolled his eyes, he didn't like being cut off or be thrown in the back. "And I'm H-"

Jaylene cut him off again, "Just to tell you we don't play around here." The two teenagers agreed by nodding their heads.

As if Hawk just looked at Jaylene with disgust.

Kathy rolled her eyes playfully, "Anyways, just don't make our sensei mad."

Jaylene chuckled and nodded.

The four teenagers walked into the dojo as the group of kids followed behind them.

"What the hell happened in here?" Miguel asked as he looked around the dojo.

There were one missing mirror and a stained wall that looked like ashes if you touched it.

"Looks like sensei threw a party." Aisha chuckled.

"Must have been pretty sick if fire got involved." Hawk smiled.

Jaylene and Kathy went up front in the dojo.

"I feel offended that he didn't invite me," Jaylene said as a joke.

Kathy nodded, "Honestly same, I would love to play with fire."

Sensei Lawrence came out of his office looks around already knowing what to shout. "Quite!!"

Suddenly everyone stopped talking to pay attention to him.

"The dojo is closed to new students today," Sensei said as he walked to the group of kids.

"We just wanted to sign up after we saw the tournament." The tall dark skin said.

Lawrence was not having it, "Do I need to say it again? Get out!" He shouted to the 2 kids.

"Yes, sir... Sensei." The white kid said frightened by the words he was using.

"Come on let's go." The white kid said.

"Let's go, move it. Come back to tomorrow." Sensei Lawrence said as they all walked out, "Bring your checkbooks."

Jaylene looked at Miguel confused, He was also confused. but all he can respond with is a shrug.

"Everyone, fall in!"

All the students went in rows. With Aisha, Kathy, Jaylene, Hawk, and Miguel up in the front.

"Must've been a rager, Sensei," Hawk smirked.

"Yeah? were you celebrating all weekend?" Miguel smiled.

Jaylene looked away, "Dream on." She mumbled to herself but Hawk was able to hear.

"Celebrating what?" Sensei looked at the students, "My students are a bunch of pussies."

Hawk was taken back at the fact that Sensei called him a pussy. Hawk never took it seriously when people called him that, but when Sensei did, it was a whole Other level.

Miguel's smile faded.

Kathy looked at Jaylene who was already staring at her.

"Diaz, Hawk, upfront," Sensei said motioning them to the front for the dojo. both of them walked up to the front.

"Hawk. Did you attack your opponent when his back was turned?" Sensei said as he walked behind him.

Jaylene looked at Hawk who just staring straight ahead, not wanting to make eye contact with people.

"Yes, Sensei." Hawk stared at Miguel with confusion.

"Diaz." Sensei said as he faced him, "Did you purposely attack your opponent's injury?"

"Yes, Sensei." He said without hesitation.

"You think that makes you badass?" Sensei asked bluntly. Jaylene can tell that he was not very happy.

"What's the matter, question too tough?" Sensei asked. "Maybe you need some help."

"Miss Francis!" He shouted wanting to catch her attention.

Jaylene shot her head up from the ground seeing him walking to her, "Yes, Sensei!"

"Two cobras in the jungle. one kills the strongest lion, the other kills a crippled monkey." Sensei began and started to look at her.

"Which cobra you wanna be?"

Jaylene already knew her answer once he was done, "The one that kills the lion, Sensei."

"And whys that?" He asked as he went next to the two teens that were in front of the dojo.

"Because it killed the stronger animal," Jaylene said.

"Correct!" Sensei shouted.

"Cobra kai is about being badass." He said, "And the baddest badass is the one who beats his opponent, when he's at his strongest."

He walked up to Hawk, "Not when his back is turned."

He went to Miguel next, "Not when he's injured!"

"Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sensei!" All the students shouting.

"That means no more cheating, no more fighting dirty." He said as he walked front and back, "From now on those are pussy moves."

"And you don't wanna be pussies, do you?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Good."

•••

"Ya screw you too, Bert," Kathy said as she rolled her eyes.

Jaylene, Kathy, And Aisha went outside to wait for Miguel and Hawk. They were gonna go to Jaylene's house to watch the movie, 'over the top'. For some
reason.

A car honked, making the girls look in a certain direction.

The three teenage girls saw a white car parked in front of the dojo. It was sam.

The three girls made eye contact with her, she smiled at them.

"Hey, What are you doing here?" Aisha said as she walked up to the white car, Jaylene and Kathy were following.

Kathy wasn't that close but they did have some classes together. On the other hand, Jaylene only knew because she's Miguel's ex-girlfriend.

"You finally changed your mind and decide to join the cobras?" Aisha said as she smirked, "We still need another girl."

"Yeah, At the moment theirs only 3 girls in the dojo," Kathy added.

"I'd be nice to have a fourth one." Jaylene smiled.

"Yeah, right." Sam laughed, "Um, I was actually coming to see if you wanted to hang out."

"I was thinking maybe we could go on a hike or we could go to the beach club?" Sam said, "Your friends can come with you too."

Jaylene and Kathy smiled at her for the kind gesture, Sam returned a smile at them.

"We'd love to, but guys and we have to go to Jaylene's house to watch some movie called over the top," Aisha said nicely not wanting to her feelings.

"Sensei said we have to be ready to discuss, so..." Jaylene shrugged.

"Do you wanna come with?" Kathy said with excitement.

Sam was considering it until she saw a certain someone. She was no longer looking at the girls, she was looking at Miguel and Hawk walking out of the dojo.

"Uh, yeah, I was just sort of thinking it would just be us girls," Sam said.

"Maybe you just should come, it'll be good for you guys to talk. Air things out." Aisha suggested.

Sam looked down, "I'm gonna take a rain check."

"Ok. We're sorry though." Jaylene gave her a smile.

Sam nodded, she wanted to hang out with her to catch up. It didn't matter if her girlfriends came with her.

AUTHORS NOTE;

Not much of hawk and Jaylene in this, but in the next chapter there will be some sexual tension going on.

also thank you for 3k reads I appreciate it so much!!

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 640 21
"What? No!" He said before glaring at something behind me. I turned around and noticed the girl from earlier complimenting the new kid. "Yeah, sure...
265K 7.5K 41
"Do you regret it?" The words left the girls mouth before she could stop them. The red haired boy looked up from his hands, his blue eyes locking on...
224K 8.1K 75
๐Ÿฅ‹ โ› let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, the sweetest girl he's ever met, to join...
crybaby By Dawg

Fanfiction

15.2K 448 21
๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€. ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...