I-DOCALYPSE (BTS Fanfic) (COM...

By MinkisTiara

"The back exit is to the left of us, I don't know what the fuck is going on but we need to get to that bus no... More

โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™‚โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ๐™•๐™ค๐™ข๐™—๐™ž๐™š ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ง๐™šโš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โš ๏ธ Prologue โš ๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ขโš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ฐ๐š’๐š›๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽโš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐š› โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ๐™พ๐™ฝโ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š›๐š— ๐™ธ๐šโš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ด๐šž๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐š„๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š•๐šโš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐š๐šž๐š—โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š™๐š’๐š๐šข โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ณ ๐š„โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ด๐š๐š˜โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ๐™ฐ๐š– ๐™ธ ๐š†๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐šโ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ถ๐š˜ ๐™ถ๐š˜โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ ๐š‚๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š†๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šžโ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ป๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽโš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ป๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š–๐š‹๐šœโš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ต๐š’๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š›โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐šขโš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜: ๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŠโš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐š‚๐š’๐š—๐š๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐š๐šขโš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท!โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™น๐šž๐š–๐š™โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š–๐šŠ๐šœ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽโš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ๐™ณ๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šข๐šœ๐šž๐šœ ๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿทโ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ๐™ณ๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šข๐šœ๐šž๐šœ ๐™ฟ๐š ๐Ÿธโ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ณ๐š˜ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š”โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ: ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜™โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽโš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐š•๐šข โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜š๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต, & ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ดโš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜š๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏโš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™พ๐š—โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐˜ฟ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅโ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šโ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ 1โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ 2โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™š โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ(๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™€)
โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ๐˜ผ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€๐™Žโ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ

โ˜ข๏ธโš ๏ธ๐™ด๐š™๐š’๐š™๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐šข โš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ

55 7 0
By MinkisTiara

⚠️𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚜: 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗

⚠️𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝘼𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙⚠️

Author's POV*

Mid-July and the storms just keep coming. The electricity fades in and out but the generator still going strong. The past few scavenges were nothing but success even though the group ran into a few runners and clickers. They've managed to get more medical supplies and food. Only the first group that was made were allowed to go on weapon runs since they ran out of bullets faster than they expected.

"Has anyone seen Kookie and Sophie?" Hobi asks as he enters the living room with Nae right behind him yawning.

"The love birds are at their 'hideout' again," Jimin replies as he continues to play in Alec's curly hair.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, sitting down next to Sid so he could help him out with the new map they're creating. "They're not lovebirds, that's more like him and Jode. Where is she by the way?"

Nae would giggle at Taehyung's reaction, "Aww is someone jealous? Maybe if you go on the next run with her you'll catch her attention." Nae teases.

"Jode is currently looking for them, they've been out since morning." Marie who just entered the room with Namjoon adds.

"Don't you guys think Jin and Rifa spend a little too much time together though?" Luna asks randomly since they were on the topic of love birds.

"No. She's just trying to teach him everything she knows." Yoongi quickly denies anything Luna was trying to get at, which causes everyone to look at him strangely. "What?"

"Oh nothing Hyung, we just find it interesting that you're taking interest in something else that isn't music." Jimin taunts and everyone laughs.

Jode walks into the living room with a little pout, "What's your issue?" Alec asks as she takes a spot next to Luna.

"I can't find Kookie has anyone seen him?" Jode whines, as she plays with her braids.

"No." Everyone says in unison except for Taehyung whose mouth is covered by Sid.

"I'm sure he'll be back soon," Sid says, removing his hand from Taehyung's mouth, "Come help us with the new route. We wanna see if we can get to the apartment so we can get clothes for the girls."

(...)

Jungkook and Sophia are currently in their 'secret hideout' which is basically the scientist's apartment. Both of them spent most of their time here whenever they wanted to discuss more what the government has planned. The two became almost like best friends in a way, you wouldn't see one without the other unless it is whenever Jode was around. Laying down comfortably on the bedroom floor surrounded by documents containing the virus, Sophia sighs hard. Jungkook who's slightly hanging off the bed upside down looks over at her.

"Hey, don't worry about it at least we know a lot more than we did before." Jungkook tries to comfort her but it didn't seem to be working. It's like her mind was elsewhere because she didn't respond to Jungkook at all. "Sophie?" Still no answer.

"Bunny?" He says teasingly but still no answer, the more he looked at her the more he realizes she was deep in thought. Hopping off of the bed, he crawls over to her, hovering over her face. "Noonaaa?" He says while poking at her cheeks finally getting her attention.

"That's gross don't call me that." She states looking up at him, reaching out to smoosh his cheeks together.

He whines as he tries to escape her grip by wiggling out of it. This makes her laugh, letting go of his face eventually. "Hey, Bun I wanted to ask you something but you don't have to answer if you don't want to." Jungkook sits next to her, now a little nervous to ask the question.

Sophia sits up, resting her arms on her knees, "You can ask it's fine." She answers with a soft smile.

"Did something happen to you? I was thinking about it ever since that night... ya know with the guy that tried to hurt Jojo. Even though you seemed angry, you were shaking in fear." The second Jungkook asks that question, Sophia's smile faded away quickly. Her relaxed posture soon turned tenses up.

"I...um...well..." The more she begins to remember the more she becomes shakey, almost as if she was about to panic.

Jungkook notices her patchy heavy breathing, this worries him. Grabbing a gentle hold of her face cooing at her so she could relax, "Hey... it's okay, you don't have to say. It wasn't your fault either okay, just breathe. Let's count to ten."

Eventually, Jungkook got her to calm down. They're now sitting side by side on the floor leaning against the bed. "I'm sorry...I just haven't had to relive my past for a while."

"No, don't apologize I shouldn't have asked, I'm the one who should be sorry." He says sincerely, but she shakes her head, wiping her eyes.

"I'll tell you, the first time it happened... I was dating a guy named Jessie... he's an addict both drug and alcohol use... he's very prideful. The ring leader of the demented friend group he has. I didn't think his problem would have been that bad so I stayed with him..."

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Sophia's POV*

"I wanna go home, I'm tired," I complain to Jode over the phone. I was at some party for the fifth time this week with Jessie and his dumbass friends. He said this would be the last one I had to attend so I was somewhat relieved in a way.

"Convince him to take you home, or call Nae to pick you up, or is she with Tyler this weekend?" Jode and I were extremely close back then, I would call her whenever it is I was bored and alone at the parties Jessie use to go to.

I roll my eyes fixing my hair in the mirror while reapplying my lip gloss. I spent the majority of the time I went out with Jessie in the bathroom, I couldn't be bothered with whatever he was talking about because it wasn't interesting at all. "I literally decided to wear my black hoodie, ripped white shorts, and my favorite black and white converse high tops. I do look cute though with my black bucket hat." I say confidently as I have a pose off in the mirror causing both of us to laugh.

"Just demand that you wanna go home, or just walk over to my house and I'll drop you home in the morning, it's not that far-right?" I thought about what she said and she was right. I never really demanded anything from anyone, I just went with the flow.

"Yeah, just a ten-minute walk. I'll text you if I'm heading over to you, byeeeee baaaaaabbbyyyy." Those were my last words to her that night. I probably should have just left that exact moment, maybe things would have been different.

I made my way out the bathroom and over to the backyard where Jessie was with his friends drinking and of course getting high on everything. "Hey Baby Cakes, come on and shoot some up with us." Jessie's voice was always so gentle even though he had his moments lashing out, it was never toward me.

"No thank you, for the millionth time," I said with my arms folded, it was already 3 in the morning and I had to pick up Rifa at 7 A.M because she had a big exam that day. "I wanna go home Jess, I have work at 10 and still have to pick up Rifa at 7."

"Just call off work and let Tyler take Rifa to her dumb exam. It's not that important anyway." He says causing his equally as retarded friends to laugh.

"Fucking excuse you?! Not important?! Dumb!? Fuck off Jessie I'll leave by myself, enjoy being a fucktard." I spat my words at him violently, this shut him up fast.

As I walked away I heard one of his friends say, "Damn Jess, I didn't know you let your virgin pussy talk to you like that. Have you grown soft?"

I didn't know what Jessie said to him, I was already walking down the road heading to Jode's house. I already sent her a text told her I was coming over.

Halfway through my walk, Jessie's red car pulls over while I continued my walk ignoring it completely. He slides his window down, driving slowly.

"Get in the car Baby Cakes," Jessie spoke calmly to me at first. But I continued to walk.

"No, fuck you. You don't care about anything that doesn't concern you. You're lucky I'm even talking to you." I spoke to him while I kept my head straight, I didn't want to look at him.

He was growing frustrated with me, so he stops his car and gets out. Picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder, he wasn't even gentle because I hit my nose on his back hard. I yelled and kicked for him to put me down but he ignored me and just shoved me in the passenger seat of his car. Just as I was about to let myself back out he violently grabbed hold onto my face, the anger I saw building up in his eyes.

"If you fucking open this door you're gonna regret it way more." For the first time in my life, I was scared. So I sat back with my arms folded, looking out the window as he drove us back to his house. The drive was silent and the tension was really high. I ended up texting Jode most of the time, on our ride home. "Who are you texting?" He asks me, eyeing over at my phone ever so often.

"Jode, someone who doesn't have a temper," I reply and I see his jaw getting tense.

I probably should have told Jode to come and get me, but I was used to Jessie getting angry. He had a temper, I was used to it. But that was different this time. When we got to his house he parked up behind my Jeep that was parked there, he got out of his car slamming the car door violently as he comes over to open the passenger door.

"Get in the house, Sophie." Jessie looks down at me in the car, and I didn't fight him on this one. I just did as I was told. Walking towards his house door, him following behind me.

Once we got inside, he locked the door. Following me to the living room, "Great now I can't even sleep because I have to go get ready soon to pick up Rifa. Thanks so much, Jessie." I say sarcastically.

"You really embarrassed me back there behind of my people. Aren't you sorry?" How could he ask such a question back then?

"No, I wanted to fucking go home. Because I have important things to do like working, legally. That's your concern, your people? And your friend better watch his fucking mouth next time, about 'your virgin pussy' such a respectable and loving boyfriend you are to let him talk about me like that. I don't even think I want to give you my virginity anymore. Or be with you for that matter, your addiction builds the never-ending anger issue and temper tantrums you thr--" A hard slap cuts me off completely, Jessie put his hand on me. My face already turning red from the stinging feeling on my cheek.

"Ya know, I think I was too nice to you for too long. But I let it happen because you were sweet and quiet, you were feisty but you never went out of place before like this. So I'm going to take what's mines and teach you to respect me." He took his first few steps towards me and I tried to run away but he harshly grabbed me by my hair and threw me onto the floor. My skin is easy to bruise, that was one of the things he mentioned that he liked about me. I was easy to mark as his territory.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Author's POV*

"He beat the living shit out of me before, forcing himself onto me. While he did it he made sure to tell me the only thing I'd ever be good for is being a cum dump. He would hit me every time he wanted to fuck me because I wasn't going to let him. I ended up asking Nae if she could go pick up Rifa but she was in a little situation herself too. So we had Jode pick her up." Sophia holds Jungkook's hand the entire time she was telling him about the story. He was even crying because Sophia was trying not to.

"W-what was finally the last straw?" Jungkook asks wiping his puffy red eyes.

"My little sister saw one of the moments he was taking advantage of me...I had a lot of anger built up each time it would happen. I didn't leave sooner because he had threatened he would make sure he'd do the same to Rifa and the others....my little sister tried to stop him but then he hit her and...I lost my temper. I beat the shit out of him, it felt so good...giving him a taste of his own medicine...I broke his nose and I left with my sister along with my things back to my apartment. That's when Nae saw me, my anger spiraled out of control though. I didn't try telling Jode what happened because she was still so happy with her boyfrien-" Sophia stops talking realizing she just accidentally exposed Jode.

"Boyfriend? Jode has a boyfriend?" Jungkook asks very confusedly, only hearing about this boyfriend now.

Sophia sighs, holding her head with her other hand, "Yeah, but we haven't heard much about him since we got here either. But that's why I left and joined the military with Nae. I wanted to learn to control my temper and become stronger...I just regret leaving Rifa behind...but I didn't regret what happened to Jessie and the others though. But I won't kill anyone like that guy again out of anger and especially you...I mean anyone of you here...we should probably head back to the dorm now."

Sophia tries to get up but Jungkook pulls her back by holding onto her hand just a little tighter. "Let's just stay like this for a little bit longer Nooona, I know you wouldn't hurt me or anyone else for that matter." Jungkook teases, with a smirk.

Rolling her eyes, Sophia lightly flicks Jungkook's nose as he rests his head on her shoulder laughing, "I told you not to call me that, we don't do that Hyung, Noona shit in the Caribbean."

"I wish I knew you during that time, I'd kick his ass twice as hard for putting his hands on someone like you. You're too pretty and smart for that, I'm glad you got out." He whispers and Sophia would rest her head on his, smiling.

"I'm glad I met you."

(...)

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ 𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝘼𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧..𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙄𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

AUTHOR'S POV*

In the med bay, Jin and Rifa were talking about a storm. Just like Jungkook and Sophia, these two got extremely close. Jin was even allowed to hug her and lift her which he enjoyed because of how tiny she is. He even gave her one of his RJ plushies since the storms are getting worse. She really loves it and takes it everywhere around the dorm with her. Jin and Rifa only went on one run and that was the pharmacy run, although she was terrified, Rifa even managed to kill a clicker all by herself. They were sitting down on one of the beds in the bay.

"You really had to stitch up that big of a wound on your first practical?" Jin was shocked, Rifa was telling him stories when she had to help out in the E.R on her very first practical.

"Yup, it was so deep. I'm surprised I didn't pass out as well as my other classmate. But I stitched them up pretty well." Rifa laughs as she tightly holds onto RJ. "Ya know maybe if we had met you guys before, our lives would have been much different."

"Do you wanna explain how or?" Jin asks while he twirls a lock of her curly hair around his index finger.

Rifa thought long about it at first, her hand became shaky but she takes a deep breath before talking. "Well, I went through a lot for the past three? Four years...it literally only stopped the day before we landed in Seoul. I'm sorry if I start crying or seem panicky, but I wanna tell you. You've been really kind and gentle to me, you and the other guys didn't force me into anything or tried anything for that matter. You all took your time with me even though I s-s-seemed distant at first..." Tears formed and roll down Rifa's cheeks, Jin immediately began wiping them with his thumb.

"Hey, it's okay...we would never force you into doing something you were clearly uncomfortable with doing. Take your time and breathe...don't force yourself to tell something you're not ready to tell princess." Jin didn't mean to call her the pet name but he couldn't help as he cooed calming her down as she holds onto his hands.

"I want to, but I'm not the o-o-only one who w-w-went through it I just wanna tell you my story. I use to date....this guy....X-X-Xavier...Sophie was dating J-J-Jessie...Nae...was dating Tyler and Jode is dating D-Devon...well at least I think so..she's been so close with Kookie lately I can't tell. But I know something happened... but anyways...my ex wasn't a drinker but Jessie really did have him wrapped around his finger with all the drugs he was supplying to him....he would do anything or give anything for drugs..." Just talking about her past had Rifa shaking but, Jin held onto her hand tightly not wanting to let go.

"What did he do?" Jin asks cautiously, raising their interlocked hands to his lips, placing soft kisses on them.

"What didn't he do is the better question. You'd think your first time is supposed to be shared between you and your significant other... The one who you'd think you'd be with all your life, so you decided to finally tell him you're ready and then...you have your special moment turned into the most horrifying thing in your entire life. Not even what's happening now could compare to having four men forcibly take your virginity and beat the shit out of you just because your boyfriend at the time needed his pick me ups." The tears didn't stop, especially now that Rifa finally said it. 

Jin's eyes widen, he couldn't believe his ear, he didn't know what to say, he knew people in this world were sick but he didn't expect them to be so cruel even to the kindest of people. But this is the reality we live in, "Why? Did you say this literally only stopped about a month ago? Where were Nae and Sophie in all of this?"

"Don't blame them for letting it go on for so long, they didn't know. They went to the military...Jessie and Tyler made sure to tell me what they did to them. How they left...so I had to make up for every day that they weren't here...Dev and my ex made sure to tell me how ugly I am...how fat I am...so I stopped eating...Jessie and Tyler would beat down on me whenever I tried to speak up or fight back... while they all took their turns they made sure they painted a vivid picture and on they did to my friends....but it all stopped when Nae and Sophie came to pick me up. It was so we would all be together going to the airport, I didn't tell them about what was happening because when they came back from the military...they were so different...confident...happy...almost like they weren't phased by what happened to them I didn't want to ruin that. But I didn't know my ex and the others would pay a visit to me that same night...I'm glad though...when Sophie and Nae pulled up when they did..." 

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Rifa's POV*

I still remember how bruised and bloody I was, the skin on my arms, thighs, my face, even my back, all bruised. I was covered in the filthy fluid, they were laughing at me I still remember how cold the floor was.

Jessie was the one to pull up my limp body, grabbing me by the hair his disgusting smirk, "You're still so fucking tight even having four of us destroy your ugly ass body. I've seen Sophie around and she looks damn good...don't you think we'd have more fun with a military bitch or two than this useless fuck? She doesn't even fight anymore." Jessie says while looking back at the other three.

"What are we gonna do about her though? We can't just let her run free." Tyler's words made my stomach drop, my dull eyes lit up for the first time in years. Jessie notices and his smirk grows wider, laughing a little.

"Look at that Ty, she's fucking scared now. Maybe we should kill her, or fuck her friends in front of her then kill her, in front of them. What ya think Xav? It's your main dump anyway, your choice." Jessie lets go of me and in fear and desperation, I crawl over to Xavier grabbing onto his leg. 

I look up at his eyes pleadingly, "X-X-X-Xav...do...do what you want with me... leave my friends out of t-this...please...don't..." I beg to hope that somewhere he still loved me just like how he used to at the beginning.

Xavier looks down at me, the room was dimly lit but I could still see his face. This house was supposed to be our house, but it's just a cage that they keep me as their plaything. He squats down, holding onto my cheeks with one hand, I know he could see the hope in my eyes. I guess that's what got him off, "If you want us to leave them alone, let us record our fun time and post it. If we have to keep you alive we have to make money off of you somehow...or you could always kill yourself... Sounds fair right baby girl?" 

The tears burned the bruises on my cheeks, I felt my heartbreak again. I just cried, I wanted everything to stop, I actually thought about killing myself. But then, as if God answered my prayers, Sophie literally kicked down the bedroom door. My eyes widen as I look over at her, Nae was right behind her as well. "Step the fuck away from her." Sophie's tone was filled with so much hate and pitty, she was always a crier so I didn't expect her emotions to be hidden when she saw me.

"Ooooh, look who's finally got enough balls to face me. You need to leave though, Baby Cakes, you're interrupting playtime. We just got finished with round two and I-" Sophia didn't even let him finish his sentence, she punched him violently in the nose instantly breaking his nose with how much force was behind the blow. 

Everyone was so shocked, that was the first time I've seen Sophie's anger completely taken over her. "Fucking bitch think you could get away with that?!" Tyler yells, rushing over to fight Sophie but Nae instantly jumps in front of him, grabbing his hand and twisting his wrist completely until everyone in the room heard a snap. "FUCK!" Tyler groans in pain.

"Devon, I fucking suggest you don't interfere if you don't want me to break your face more than I want to. Xavier, let go of Rifa. Now." Nae's voice was so commanding, I've never seen Devon obey anyone other than Jessie but he did what he was told. Backing up with his hands up.

"Come on, you're gonna let a fucking bitch who use to get beat by Tyler tell you what to do?" Xavier says as he still holds onto me, Tyler was on the floor in pain and Jessie was still trying to process that Sophie hit him. Devon didn't seem like he was going to interfere so I spat saliva and blood into Xavier's face, he lets go of me instantly and I would hurriedly crawl over to Nae just holding onto her leg for my dear life.

"Baby Cakes, I'm gonna let that go...I see you learned a lot...that actually hurt. But you don't actually think I'm going to let you guys go just because you decided to be brave?" Jessie says as he pulls out a handgun and points it right at Sophie's forehead wiping the blood from his nose with his other hand. "All you have to do is blow me and we can go back to being like how we use to be...I wouldn't want to have to fuck such a beautiful corpse, especially with all that ass you got within that year. Just let me mark you jus-" Not even a millisecond, Sophie had turned the tables on Jessie. The gun now pressed against his forehead, even Nae was shocked, Xavier backed up as well right next to Devon. 

"Sophie....don't do it," Nae said calmly, she saw the look in Sophie's eyes and I did too. She wanted to pull that trigger, I'm pretty sure if we weren't there she would have risked it. 

"You're so full of fucking shit, look at you. I could pull this trigger on you and on those three dumb fucks over there and I wouldn't feel anything but joy knowing that I rid the world of you four. Do you know what it was like to have nightmares for a year because of stupid shits like you? I wasn't comfortable with anyone touching me, looking at me, I didn't even think I would be able to face you again but now that I am, now that I know more than a million ways to kill you and officially get away with it. You touched my family, you put hands on someone I would really kill for. Now it's time for you to go." Sophie says readying herself to pull the trigger.

"SOPHIE NO!!" I yelled out, but when she pulled the trigger even Jessie flinched. She was unphased though.

"I worked in the weapons department for a year, I also was on the battlefield for a year, I know when a gun isn't loaded and when someone is weak to call a dumb bluff," Sophie explains but slapped Jessie with the gun hard enough that he falls back onto the floor, she then sits on top of him, holding him up by his shirt, tossing the gun over at Nae's feet. Sophie looked Jessie deep in the eyes if looks could kill Jessie would have been dead that night. "I'm going to beat the shit out of you until I feel like you understand what hell you put me and my friends through... and if anyone of you tries to stop me I will gladly share his ass-whooping." That's when she began, her fist violently, constantly making contact with Jessie's face. Not giving him a chance to catch himself or even breathe. 

She did this for about 15 minutes before Nae, pulled her off of him, her final blow was a stomp on his elbow breaking sure it broke. Sophie was bloody messy with tears streaming down her face. "You three, take your fucking maggot leader and make sure he's not dead. If you do feel like reporting, please remember that Sophie and myself are both sergeants in the military and you don't want us telling them exactly why she beat the shit out of your friend. Leave." Nae demands and they all dragged Jessie out of the room and out of the house.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Author's POV*

"As soon as we heard them speed off they both dropped immediately to the floor and hugged me tightly bawling their eyes out. They apologized so much to me that night, they both gave me a bath. Patched me up, put on what I call now my comfort hoodie then they called Alec and Sid for help and we couldn't get to Jode but she sent a message later saying she had stuff going on. I'm not entirely over the situation, I just didn't expect to get so comfortable with you guys... but I'm glad I did." As soon as Rifa finished her story, Jin pulled her into a tight hug his hand supporting the back of her head while it comfortably rests on his broad shoulder. 

"Sophie should have killed him if you asked me...all of them should have died. But when all of this is over, you won't ever have to worry about them even laying an eye on you. I promise." Jin's voice sounds so sincere, Rifa smiles a little in his chest holding onto his back with her small hands. "I see why Sophie is so mad at Jode as well."

"I had a feeling that's probably why but she'll come around. It's okay Jinnie, thank you...can we stay like this for a little? But RJ is going to get jealous though." Rifa says as she giggles cutely.

"I'm sure RJ would understand that this is needed, c'mere," Jin says while gently pulling Rifa over onto his lap holding onto her while rubbing her back.

Rifa looks up at him, her chin pressing against his chest, "Hey....sing me a song you wrote...I wanna hear something else besides Moon, what other songs do you have?"

"I think I have the perfect song, prepare for World Wide Handsome acoustic personal concert." He says confidently as he began singing Epiphany in a soft tone.

(Let me put my disclaimer here, that we are against all acts of domestic abuse, male or female. It's not okay and will never be accepted or understood.)

⚠️May The Odds Be In Your Favor.⚠️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.4K 46
"Park Jimin you better start fucking running!!" - Meeting your idol in a zombie apocalypse wasn't exactly how you wanted it to happen, but hey! It ca...
6.8K 267 12
Taehyung has a busy life because of his job. Him and his boyfriend, Jungkook, never get to spend time with one another. So, Jungkook decides to plan...
36K 2K 40
Ever since the outbreak, Park Jimin was alone. He met groups, but they all ended in flames. He never felt more alone in his life... until he meets so...
109K 6.2K 43
"Trust the apocalypse to push him out of the closet." ----- Taehyung and Jimin are alone. Completely and utterly alone. The first attack hit more tha...