"The Blessing of the land." B...

By Bubbles4213

Y/n L/n is just a normal college girl who is trying to make a living with life. Her mom and dad died in a Car... More

(*/ω\*) ~Prologue~ (*/ω\*)
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
-Chapter 6-
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
Special chapter 1
~Dilucs special chapter Part 1.~
~A Short Diluc special chapter pt.2~
5k Q&A SPECIAL!!!!!!!
Q&A Time!!!! WOOHOO!!
Diluc: A special thanks from me.
Special face reveal.
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
Intermission/ Temporary Epilogue.
The Blessing of the Land ™ Liyue Trailer.
~Chapter 25.~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27.~
~Chapter 28~
Hey.

~Chapter 13~

4.5K 193 534
By Bubbles4213

The blessing of the land.

Bubbles4213

Chapter 13: Back in action!!

(Author: I just realised that Zhongli sounds like Gabriel agreste from Mlb.....oh my. Also, play the music when I tell you too. Okay? WARNING MENTIONS OF CHILD RAPE ARE IN THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DON"T LIKE THAT STUFF THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!)

~~~~~~~~

*Flashback*

Your eyes soon widened, surprised by Diluc's words as you felt his figure move past you. 

Embarrassed, he faced away from everyone as he was red as a tomato.

Just as red as he was, you couldn't move, but instead, all you could really do was just stand there like a dork. 

Jean and Venti sended glares Diluc's way, making him suddenly cough. 

Lumine and Paimon where just confused, just getting into the conversation. 

It was silent most of the time, an awkward aroam forming around the tavern, but Diluc soon spoke up. 

"Now that we have the Holy Lyre, what's next bard?" He asked, trying his best to hide the red hinting his cheeks. 

You were so confused, but you just walked towards lumine with a stupid look onto your face. 

'What just happened?' you thought, wanting to know why Diluc said that. 

Venti soon looked down at the instrument, his eyes soon widening on how beautiful it is. 

It's been so long since he played it, he must have forgotten what it looks like. 

Lifting his hand, he gently caress the carvings onto the enchanted wood, his stomach suddenly feeling excited. "The pattern of flowing wind carved on the rosewood...and the strings still feel cool to the tough too. Oh the memories..."  He spoke, making you tilt your head. 

'Memories? Did he play the god's instrument?' you thought, a little confused of what he's saying. 

Jean looked at the Bard, her arms soon then crossing. "What do you think, Venti?" She asked, seeing how his face held a sad smile. 

"It's a beautiful instrument.." He added, looking up at you four.

"Do you think It can summon Dvalin?" You asked, a finger soon went onto the Bard's chin. "Hmm...Although this lyre is the real thing, I doubt that it's going to work." He confessed, having paimon let out a huff.

"So we went on that cursed mission for nothing?!" Your eyes rolled. "Like you did anything."

Paimon then faced you. "Hey! Says the girl who got to lay in bed!"

"I was dying! Not being fucking lazy!" you snapped, making her slightly yelp. 

"Enough." Diluc interupted, making the two of you to immediately stop. 

Turning to Venti, he sighed. "Can you tell us why it won't work?"

"W-Well....." Paimon scoffed. "Spit it out bard!" she snapped, earning a slap in the head from Lumine. 

Your eyes just looked at the lyre closely, seeing how this original look's alot different from the books Lisa gave you.

Squinting, your eyes started to view something different.

Another holy lyre....

"As you can see, the lyre has been through a thousands years of history-"

"That's not the real one Venti." You interrupted, making everyone face you. 

"W-What?" Venti repeated, making you sigh.

"I just had a weird vision, a vision of two similar looking Lyres side by side. I was confused at first, since to why i'm seeing instruments, but then it's like someone told me not to believe this one." you explained, pointing to the 'fake' lyre in front. 

"How do you know for sure if we can trust that dream?" Diluc asked, crossing his arms. 

"Because I think I know where the real one is." you confessed, making everyone's eyes widened. 

"How did you know that this was fake in your dream?" Jean asked, who is now very Very confused. 

Walking towards it, you slowly picked it up, showing it to her that the pattern is very wrong and messy, looking like someone has hand made it. 

Not by the god of Anemo.

"Damnit!" Jean snapped, Immediately throwing the fake to the floor, but Diluc caught it just in time. 

"So it wasn't just us that was fooled..." Lumine mumbled, your head soon nodding. "The Fauti got tricked also..." 

"If this is the fake...then the real one is still out there somewhere!" Venti spoke up. 

Jean then sighed. "Yet we don't know where it lies, it could be at enemy territory..." 

"That's the thing." You interrupted again. "While I was having a Vision...I saw someone, very Very familiar. I think it was the bastard who attacked me when me, Lumine, and Paimon tried to steal it for ourselves." You explained, suddenly having Diluc let out a low growl. "Bastard.....I should've known..." He snapped. 

"Who is the bastard we are talking about?" Venti asked, his face turning stone cold. 

Jean sighed, putting a hand onto her head. 

"My best knight..."

"Benson."

*End of Flashback.*

~~~~~~~~

Water splashed from a puddle below you, your feet running at a very fast speed as you and your friends hurry to get the lyre back. Lumine held a worried face beside you, not knowing if Benson will strike you again. 

"Are you sure about this (Y/n)...?" She asked, making you just glare at her. 

"A bastard who almost killed me, who tricked us for a fake lyre deserves to be stopped." you firmly stated.

"Damn right...He's going to go through hell from me." Diluc responded, grabbing out his sword.

"Yeah...? Get in line Master Diluc." Venti added, his face was not his cheery self, but more filled with anger. 

"Remember, we act with caution, he might have guards surrounding his place." Jean spoke up, the five of you heading out the city gates. 

"Just how do we find his place exactly?" Paimon asked, Appearing out of nowhere. 

"Lady (Y/n) should be able to pick up his scent, once we get it, we will know where he is." Diluc explained, which all of you suddenly stopped in your tracks. 

"Since when did you pick up scent-" Lumine put a hand over Paimon's mouth, making your head tilt. 

"What was she about to-"

"Don't worry about it, here." Jean handed you a worn out t-shirt, which you can instantly tell it's benson from the reek smell of alcohol and sweat. 

Holding it up to your nose, you took a deep sniff, immediately pulling away from the stinging of your nose. 

"I-I think I'm going to be sick.." you mumbled, feeling suddenly queasy. Taking a minute, you slowly handed the shit back to Jean. "Did you get the scent?" Venti asked, walking up to you. 

You sweat dropped, suddenly feeling worse than before. "Y-Yeah...that's B-Benson alright..." You mumbled, making everyone laugh. 

"Good, can you pick up the trail?" 

Looking at Jean for a second, you nodded, then started to look around. 

Sniffing again, your nose twitched, suddenly smelling the gross scent again. 

Looking behind, you nodded to motion them to follow. 

Instantly bolting, you heading in the direction your nose will take you, stepping on some dead grass.

Jean and Diluc looked at each other, both shrugging as they instantly hurried after you. 

It didn't take you long to find the bastards house, as you could see many different looking men outside his cabin.

Looking around, your eyes landed on a huge log, the perfect hiding spot. 

Quickly, you five made it to the log, kneeling down to make sure not to get spotted. 

The Five of you suddenly looked up, seeing how these guards were different form mondstadts. 

Paimon slightly squealed, making you instantly cover her mouth. "Shh! You don't want us to get killed, right?!" you whispered, making her shake her head. 

Diluc grabbed out some fancy, old time binoculars from his pocket, instantly holding it up to his face. 

Looking around the disgusting cabin, his eyes landed on a familiar person, taking the holy lyre into another room. 

Growling, he handed the binoculars to Jean. 

Rolling her eyes, she looked into him, feeling Diluc push her head in the direction. 

"He's taking the lyre somewhere secure, if we are going to take it back, we need to act." She explained, making you suddenly smirk. 

"I'm excited...getting back to battle feels...."

"Exciting?" Venti asked, him forming a smirk also. 

"Hell yeah, It's like my whole life I was invisible-" Before you could finish, your friends saw your body instantly disappear, making them slightly to freak out. 

"(Y/n)?!!" Lumine whispered, suddenly looking around for you. 

"What the hell happened..?" Diluc asked, walking to where your form was.

Jean held a sad face, but soon was broken when she heard a noise behind her. 

"Guys!" you whispered, making everyone turned around. "I can turn invisible!" you smiled, making everyone's hearts relax. 

Jean suddenly hugged you, catching you off guard. 

"O-Oh...did I scare you?" you asked, feeling slightly bad. 

"We thought you left..." Jean responded, making you chuckle. 

"As much as I hate paimon, I wouldn't leave my other friends." you honest spoke, making Piamon's arms cross. "Rude!" She whispered back, making the group chuckle. 

Smirking, you turned invisible again this time putting on your locket to make them know your still there. 

"Now..."

"Let's go kick some ass." 

As much as you don't want to admit it, Paimon actually came up with a brilliant idea. 

Since you can now turn invisible, you can easily kill the guards patrolling his house. 

Taking a deep breath, you closed your eyes. "Invisible..."

Suddenly blending into the background, you quickly used your speed to get to the guards. 

Two of them were talking to each other, having some vodka in their hands. 

One of them was smirking, chugging the alcohol down their throat. 

"Can't you believe captain benson really cut a girl? I would've took her in to my place instead." He explained, making the other guard nod. "I bet she would've been hot, by the way he described her was amazing." 

Hearing this conversation almost made you Vomit,  making you just want to kill them both. 

"I bet her body is so smooth under those close, and her tit's are probably huge also.." Looking away from the scene, you didn't want to hear this conversation any more. 

Setting yourself on top of a wagon, a smirk soon plastered onto your face as you became Visible again. 

"Man, benson would've been lucky to get her in bed, I would've if I had the chance-"

"Why hello boys!" you interrupted, making them instantly face towards you, pointing their guns in your direction. 

But once they saw a beautiful girl in front of them, they lowered their guns. 

One of them smirked, setting his gun down as he walked closer to you. 

"Hello pretty lady, what's a cutie like you doing by yourself..?" He asked, his eyes lustfully looking at your body up and down. 

Sighing, you hopped off the wagon, walking closer to the muscular, yet disgusting man. "I can't find my way, I got lost from hunting and I have no place to stay....do you know where I can find the nearest Village..?" You asked, biting your bottom lip as your hands fell on his broad chest. 

Behind the logs still, your friends stood their, confused on what the hell you where doing. 

Everyone else but paimon started to feel Jealous, seeing the guards hand about to touch your back side. 

"Why do you need a village when you can stay with me..?" He asked, his hand suddenly squeezing your but. 

Not expecting it, you slightly yelped, making Diluc growl.

He was about to get up before Lumine stopped him, suddenly holding his arm. "Wait...she can take care of herself.." She whispered, making the master glare at her. 

"I-I don't know sir, my father will be so worried-"

"Who cares of what your father says...? He wouldn't know now would he..?" He asked, the other guard suddenly gaining up behind you. 

(Author: Play music here!!)

Feeling your back hit another broad chest, you internally sighed. 

'Men are such pigs.' you thought, soon sighing. 

"Your right....he won't." you confessed, soon a smirk formed onto your face, making his breath soon hitch. 

"Because he's dead." Before the two could say anything, your knee rammed onto the guards dick, making him suddenly scream out in pain. 

Grabbing his long hair, you flipped the talkative one onto his back, instantly turning around to grab a charging fist. 

The attackers eyes soon widened, suddenly forming to fear.

Before he could punch you with his other hand, you broke the one you where holding, soon kicking the guard into a hay bale. 

The guy below you groaned slowly, alerting you to stomp on his head, making blood spill everywhere. 

Diluc's mouth was open agape, surprised how combative you could be. 

"I stand corrected." 

Apparently other guard's heard, your ears perking to hear some more coming your way. 

Rolling your eyes, you faced the oncoming guards, as your hands soon formed into Katana's.

Cracking your neck, you readied yourself.

Pointing their guns at you, they watched as you began to bolt towards them, alerting them to start shooting. 

Feeling almost sorry for them, the bullets did no damage, your hands swinging your Katana, chopping off three guards heads. 

Bolting towards more, you dug your Katana in the ground, making you body slide under a guard's legs' kicking him into a fence. 

Paimon's eyes widened, a smile forming onto her face. "She's kicking ass!" She spoke, making your friends just smirk. 

One was sneaking behind, making you instantly grab the man's wrist. Jumping up in the air, you flipped behind him, ripping his entire arm off as you threw the guy in a random direction. 

The last two where heading towards your way, both about to throw punches. You just chuckled, suddenly jumping into the air, you did a little spin, kicking both of their head's completely off.  

As their headless bodies fell to the ground, you gently landed on the gravel with ease as all of the men were taken care of. 

Immediately breaking down, you basically celebrated like a dork. 

"WOHOO!" You yelled, feeling adrenaline throughout your veins. 

Lumine instantly got up, running towards you as Venti followed, both had smiles onto their faces. 

Turning to face them, you held a bright face as your fingers where twitching. 

(Venti is Hinata and your Kageyama. Pretend Lumine is in the background, holding a big smile on her face.)

"Did you see that?! I killed all of those men by myself! Not that I didn't want to kill them or anything, but they where being very perverted and stuff, blah, blah blah."

Behind your mumbling self, Jean, Paimon, and Diluc sweatdropped, but had a blush on their face from your cute mumbling again. 

"Is she always like this?" Jean whispered to paimon, who just held a blank face. "Just giver her a minute."

Lumine smiled as you were doing weird motion hands, acting even more dorkey. 

Venti was just their, grabbing onto your shoulders as he jumped up and down. "You where awesome (Y/n)! Gotta say never knew you got the guts to do that-" 

"Hey! I'm not a coward like paimon!" You whispered yelled, remembering that Benson was still inside

"Why was I brought into this?!" your floaty friend wined, making everyone laugh.

"We better get going, he probably is in the room by now." Jean confirmed, walking ahead of the group. 

You had a giddy smile onto your face, wondering what other cool stuff you can do. 

"I wonder If I can form explosives?"

"No!"

~~~~~~~~

The old, gross cabin reeked a smell of dead bodies an alcohol. Sound's of crashing and cursing could be heard through the log home, as Benson was angerly destroying stuff around him. 

Finding out the Holy Lyre suddenly didn't work somehow pissed him off, making him even more angry than before. 

There were dark circles under his eyes, as his whole body looked a fucking mess. 

His fatness seemed through his clothes, his belly sticking out seeing the gross hairs on his chest. 

There were some naked women in his home, huddled into a cornerer as they were scared, bruised top to bottom. 

A little girl was in the middle of the two, her arm in bandages as her face turned scared, saddened from the man.

(This is her, pretend she's bloody and all bandaged up.)

She was protected by the brave, naked girls, scared that they are going to get killed by him. 

Benson soon turned to him, his face holding a creepy, sadistic look. 

His eyes landed on the little girl, his mouth forming a creepy smirk.

The girl's eyes began to water, scared as she saw the man charge towards her. 

She was blocked by the naked women, who where just grabbed and throwed to the side. 

"Ava!!" One of the females yelled, seeing how the man roughly picked her up. 

Tears streamed down her face, screaming for her life as Benson started to take her clothes off.

Slapping the poor girl, she immediately cried more, which made him angry. 

"Be quiet Ava and open your damn mouth!" The little girl was now bending down, her clothes completely off as many scares and bruises covered her body. 

Tears continued to stream down her face as she looked up at Benson, who was holding a need of lust in his eyes. 

"P-Please....I didn't d-do anything!" She choked, making Benson hit the little girl again.

"Be quiet and take your punishment foul girl!"

Benson soon held her head, making her scream loudly. 

As he was about to do his business, something knocked down the door. 

Your eyes scanned the room, landing on the bastard holding the poor, scared girl.

Your face soon turned stone cold, immediately charging his way. 

Benson faced you, throwing the girl onto the floor as he held another smirk. 

"You..." he growled, grabbing a bat beside the bed. 

"I thought I killed you slut!!" He snapped, swinging the bat in your direction. 

Dodging side to side, you kicked the perverted bastard in the balls, making him slamm into the wall. 

Looking towards the little girl, you ran to her, about to get her out of here. 

She scooted back instantly, more tears running down her face.

"Hey, Hey, hey...it's okay don't be scared I'm going to get you out of here." you gently

She said nothing, but just looked at you with fear.

You then looked at her cut's and bruises, seeing how Benson has touched you before.

It broke your heart. 

"Can you at least tell me your name....?" 

Her face was drugged into her teddy bear, hearing her light sniffles as she slowly looked up to meet your gaze. 

She saw how concerned you where, a light, heroes aroma forming around you. 

Your presence somehow made her comforted, not scared.

Fully revealing her face, your heart warmed on how adorable this girl was. 

"A-Ava...m-my name is A-Ava.." She got out, making you're mouth form a small smile. 

"That's a pretty name, but don't worry I'm not here to hurt you-"

Before you could finish, a bad feeling shot through your spine, your eyes seeing Ava's face to turn back to fear. 

"Watch out!" She yelled, alerting you to turn around. 

Your hands blocked a certain poison tipped blade, your cold eyes gazing at Benson's.

He managed to kick you away, your body flinging across the bedroom. 

Benson hurried towards Ava, making your eyes widened. "AVA!" you screamed, instantly using your speed to instantly grab her. 

Swinging his fits, he barely missed you as Ava dug her face into your chest. 

"Diluc!" you screamed, running into the room as Venti hed the real Lyre in his hands. 

When Benson got out of the room, the front door to his cabin was knocked down, revealing a bunch of Mondstadts guards storming in. 

Your and Your friends eyes widened, looking on how they surrounded Benson. 

But what surprised you was a familiar knight slowly walking in, an anger forming onto his face. 

Kaeya. 

Smiling, your face held a relief face as Ava still had her face into your chest. 

Diluc was kind of Jealous of his brother, arriving later than he expected, but was relieved that he was here. 

"Take him away." Kaeya's voice spoke, making Benson soon growl. 

Looking in your direction as he was about to charge at you, but the guards got a hold of him before he could. 

"YOU SLUT!! ONCE THEY FIND OUT ABOUT THE TRUTH YOU WILL BE BEGGING FOR MY HELP! I MADE THIS CITY-"

Rolling your eyes, you flicked your wrist, suddenly making his mouth disappear. 

Ava saw the trick, a tiny giggle rang through your ears, making you suddenly feel proud. 

As the guard started to pull him away, Diluc slowly walked up to him, an somewhat revenge smirk forming onto his face. 

Before Benson could react, Diluc threw a punch to his face, making the pervert instantly get knocked out cold. 

Wiping his hands, he went back your way, standing beside you as he crossed his arms. 

"Take him away." 

With those words, the no longer threatening anime was taken by the guards, heading to put him to custody. 

You and your friends where already outside, thanking Kaeya for what he did. 

"Got to say, for a flirt that was impressive." Venti praised, making Kaeya smirk. "I know, I got held back a bit due to the fact that your knights didn't trust me Jean." He glared her way, making the grandmaster scoff. "You don't have to pour it on me you know.." 

Everyone giggled, but Ava was still holding a sad face. 

Her eyes scanned everyone, the cute teddy bear still grasped in her tiny, little hands. 

She somehow recognised these saviors, but she can't seemed to find a certain Savior she's looking for. 

Seeing new tears starting to escape her eyes, she let out a choked sobb, immediately alerting you. 

Looking down, you saw the poor girl crying again. 

Lifting up your hand, your fingers gently wiped away the falling tears, making her sad face look up to yours. 

 "Hey, Ava...it's okay your safe now." You reassured, setting her onto the ground, your boding kneeling towards her level. 

As she choked out more sobs, she then faced the ground. "I-I know, b-but I-I miss m-my b-brother!" She got out, feeling very sad that her brother wasn't here. 

You looked up to Jean and Kaeya, who just shrugged, clueless as you are. 

Feeling fingers under her chin, your hands forced her gaze to yours, making her calm down suddenly. 

"Can you tell us your brothers name Ava?" you asked gently, making her wipe her own tears away. 

Taking a deep breath, her eyes continued to look at yours. 

"Albedo." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 39 13
I do not own Genshin Impact nor the characters (if you see some errors or just bad grammar ignore it until I get to edit please and thank you) Your...
177K 5.6K 29
─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─ In this Story, You reincarnated into the game of Genshin impact, in Paimon's place, making everyone that sees her, become crazy for...
20.6K 897 8
"𝙸-𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜...!" "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏?" ━━━━━━━━ Life is difficult. Shocking, am I...
26.2K 704 38
ლ(' ❥ 'ლ) You pretty much get isekai'd and wake up as a slime in the world of Teyvat. But not in the way you, Y/N expected. This takes part after all...