This is my new life

Por vnus_writing

What would happen if the universes of Dr. House and Once upon a time are one and the same? What if Emma also... Mais

Autors note ♡︎
I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ!!
ᵐʸ ˡⁱᶠᵉ, ᵐʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ
ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼᗩT'Տ ᗰY ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY
𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘
Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Sᴛᴏʀʏʙʀᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ Rᴇɢɪɴᴀ sᴛʏʟᴇ
Story time
Story time part 3
𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒!!!
Family dinner
That awkward moment
One big fairytale
Surprise out of nowhere
Sneak peeks

Story time part 2

158 3 1
Por vnus_writing

OMGGGGGGGG!!!! This Video!!!!!!🤯🤯🤯🤯🥺🥺🥺 I'm literally crying right now! And that means something (I'm not a person who crys much). It's 2 am as I'm writing this right now, so yeah I'm going a little crazy, but anyway... enjoy guys💗
——————————————————

„Ok, where were we again?" Emma asked when they were done with their food.

„Snow White, Charming and Crocodile!" Neal yelled excitedly.

Emma giggled and said: „right ... the prince and the princess held the dark one in a cell from what he couldn't escape. The dark one, Rumplestilzkin could see the future, so they asked him if the curse was going to come or not and what they could do against it. The only answer that he could give them was that their unborn child is gonna brake the curse and the final battle would begin. In return for his help they had to tell them the name of the baby-" She was interrupted ... again.

"Mommy!" Hope yelled excitedly.

"Wait, what!? How does this have to do with your family story at all?" It came from House. "I mean you can't really tell me you believe in all that bull shit."

"Language!!" Regina, Emma and Snow yelled at the same time. "Believe me, I didn't believe it either. That was until I broke a freaking curse and got into a magic portal with my mother." Emma spoke up again.

House's eyes went wide and suddenly he began to laugh that dark laugh again. Everyone one at the table, except the other doctors, cringed together. Foreman looked really concentrated at Emma.

"If you stare any harder there's gonna be a hole in my head." She told him without even looking at him. "This is not a joke! Everything that you know, or better saying thought to know is absolutely and utterly not true. All the stories were told in the wrong way. In real life the real adventure only started at the Happy End of Snow White and Prince Charming."

The doctor-squad looked confused at Emma. Her mom had a proud look on her face, David was just looking interested at his daughter, as did Killian, Hope, Neal, Regina, Belle and Rumple.

"After Snow and Charming visited Rumple they did everything to protect their daughter. They build a magic wardrobe, but only one person could go through it. They decided that Snow was going to raise the child, but before the curse hit her water broke and she gave birth to ... mini me." Her family laughed at that.

"They had to send their daughter through the wardrobe, so they did." Emma stoped for a moment when Hope snuggled more into her and hugged her even tighter.

Emma smiled and continued: "28 years later on my 28. birthday someone was ringing my doorbell. I opened it and found a little boy standing there-"

"That was me!" Henry said proudly.

"Yep, he declared to be my son. Believe me, in that moment I counted on anyone but my 10 year old son."

"What!? Wait, he can't be Chase's, he obviously looks way different." House exclaimed.

"Ew, no! I'm glad he isn't my dad ... the way he acts... I'm really thankful that he isn't." It came from Henry. Chase looked a little offended. Emma just smirked and gave Henry a high-five. Chase gave her a look as if to say: you've got to be kidding me!?

"His father's name is Neal Cassidy or Baelfire ... as you want it." Rumple said from next to Belle.

"How old would you have been than?" Cuddy suddenly asked.

"Guys, we're not here to discuss with who I was back than! You guys wanted to know the truth, so shut up or it'll have to wait until tomorrow, because I still need to prepare a family dinner and as you can see, this family isn't exactly a small one!" Emma complaint. Killian snuck his arm around her back and she leaned her side on his.

Everyone got quite again and Emma spoke up again: "Sometime later I found myself driving my bug into this little town here. Henry wouldn't tell me where he was living so I stopped the car. That's when we met Archie or Jiminy, as you want it. First I thought he was crazy, that's when I found out that he was Henry's therapist. Anyway, he told me the address and I found out that this women here", she pointed towards Regina, "is not only his adoptive mother, but also the goddamn mayor of this town."

"Language!"

"Wait, so you're the mayors kid also?" Foreman asked.

"Yep, can be annoying sometimes." That comment brought him a glare from Regina and Emma.

"Anyway," Emma sight, "I wanted to drive back home and there was a wolf on the middle of the road, also Henry left his storybook in my car. I ended up in a jail cell. Graham, the former sheriff of this town was nice enough to let me out, on one condition: I'd help finding Henry. Well, lucky for me I was a bail bondsperson before I got here so that was practically what I did for a living. With kindness, that Regina didn't had to that time-"

Smack. Regina hit her in the arm.

"Auch! That hurt 'Gina!"

"You asked for it!"

Emma rolled her eyes and got back to telling the story. "I found Henry. We had a long talk ... in the end I decided to stay in Storybrook for a week. Turned out to be way longer than a week huh?" Her family nodded and laughed.

"Anyway, I'll just skip to the part where I broke the curse and Mr. Gold here," she glared a little at him, "decided to bring back magic and to let us all panic about it."

"Mommy! You forgot an important part!" Hope told her mother.

"What is it sweetie?" Emma asked looking down at her daughter.

"Graham." Hope just said.

Emmas eyes wandered to Killian, who was clenching his jaw. She looked over to Regina, who looked kinda apologetically and sad at the same time.

"Do you really want to hear that part sweetie?" Emma asked her daughter knowing that it wasn't an easy part for Regina, herself and of course Killian.

Hope nodded her head. "It's important in yours and daddy's story as well!" Hope stated to her mother.

Emma nodded and began to tell again. "Well ... I began working as a deputy sometime later, with Graham still being the sheriff. One night I coughed him climbing out of Reginas window. I accepted to do the nigh shift because he was going to help out at the animal shelter, turned out he didn't. Instead he went over to Regina and they had ... you know what I mean!"

Emma didn't want to give her daughter nightmares about her ex-lover and Regina having sex.

"No, actually we don't!" House smirked. It got him a lot of glares, not only from Emma's family and herself but also from the doctor-squad. He hold his hands up surrender.

Emma shook her head and started again: "so, when I coughed him climbing out the window I firstly thought he was a criminal, he wasn't as you may know by now. Anyway, I was super pissed off and ended the night shift. The next day I walked out of the bathroom at Granny's and there he was, throwing darts. I just ignored him, that was before he threw a freaking dart at me! He stoped me, told me he wanted to talk, well ... I didn't so I left. He came after me and said somethings that I don't quite remember. Anyway, it ended up in him grabbing me and kissing me. He had some kind of flashbacks, I guess, that was my chance to get away, so I pulled back. I told him that, whatever that was, should never happen again and he should leave me alone, of course he didn't. The next day I found him in the front of Reginas house completely ill, at least I thought he was. Turned out he was running after a wolf, who happened to lead us to Regina vault. He said he was searching for his heart, because she took it from him. And no I don't mean like super in love and everything, I mean she literally took his heart. Anyway, we ended up finding nothing and Regina coming to the vault. She and Graham had a huge disagreement, what ended up in Graham breaking up with her and Regina blaming me for it. Long story short, we threw a few punches at the others faces. When Graham and I got back to the sheriff station he took care of a cut that I got on the eyebrow. I ended up kissing him and he did remember everything. Than somehow," she glared at Regina, "he just collapsed on the floor and was dead."

Emma and Regina both had tears in their eyes. Hope was quick to wipe the tears away from her mothers face, reminding her of Killian a lot. Emma smiled down at her and hugged her again, at the same time Killian hugged them both, when they pulled away Killian and Emma snuggled even closer together and Hope snuggled into both her parents.

"Ok, so that was the story of Graham's dead. Now to were I wanted to go in the first place. So, after the curse was broken and magic back, the people of Storybrook wanted to kill the Evil Queen, but my parents, Henry, Ruby, Granny, Jiminy, the dwarfs and me could stop them before they did. She got into prison and Rumplestilzkin who wanted revenge on her for god knows what, they all listed a lot of reasons to kill her."

Again there was a smack to her shoulder.

"Hey stop hurting my girlfriend!" Killian bugged in, as the protective boyfriend he was. "She's just listing facts!"

"Oh, as if you'd know Captain guyliner! You weren't even there to that time!"

"Okeeeey guys, calm down! We cleared that some time ago, remember?" Emma said.

The two looked at her and nodded, than glared at each other and focused back on the story.

"Anyway, he marked her with some chain and magiced a flying demon to Storybrook. We tried to kill it, but as Gold told us: you can't kill something that's already dead. So we tried to send it to another realm. Sadly the hat we tried to throw it through didn't exactly work. It worked when I touched Regina and suddenly it was sucked into the head, but as well did I. Snow ended up jumping after me and we landed in the enchanted forest or what was left of it."

Everybody looked sad, all but the doctor-squad who didn't really believed the story at all.

"There we met Aurora and Mulan. They handcuffed us and brought us to a village where the people lived that survived the curse. We were thrown into a cell. They hit Snow so she fell unconscious and I was trying to help her when out of nowhere a women appeared, turned out to be Cora, the mother of the Evil Queen. Than we were brought out of there and met Lancelot who seemed to be trustful. We still had to get back after all. He said Mulan would go with us, so she did. In the middle of the Night Aurora attacked my mom and excused her for Phillips, her prince, dead. Snow was way stronger than her and turned them around, holding the knife to Auroras throat. Mulan appeared out of nowhere and held a sword to my mothers neck to get her off of Aurora. That's when I came back and got my gun out. I shot and their attention got to me, problem was not only got I their attention but also the ones of the ogres. That's when we ran, stupid me tripped over something and of course the ogre came ... he found me and I tried to shot him, he destroyed my gun to say the least. Then mom came up and yelled at him. He turned towards her and she shot with an arrow right into his eye. You know, I'm more the sword kind of person."

"And you're bloody amazing!" Killian said from next to her.

She looked up and pecked his lips. Killian felt a tuck at his lather jacket and looked down. There was little Hope pouting at him. Killian smiled and kissed his daughters forehead, than she turned around to Emma and did the same as she did before. Emma laughed and gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead as well. Hope smiled again and snuggled back into them both.

"Yep, anyway ... after some walking around we got to the castle of my parents and walked up to the room that was supposed to be my nursery. I won't tell you how it looked like because otherwise I'd start crying and I'm really not in the mood for that, so kid ... here you go!"

Henry got up and put the storybook on the table. He got to the page where a picture was of Snow and Emma standing next to each other looking into the room, that looked completely destroyed. Snow had tears in her eyes, as well did David. Emma smiled sadly at her parents. Killian looked concerned at Emma and Hope was just hugging her mom.

"So, we wanted to use the wardrobe to get back, didn't really work out because of Cora finding us and me having to burn the wardrobe. Well ... at some point we met Killian over here," she pointed at her boyfriend who was smiling at her as if to tell her to go on, "who introduced himself as a blacksmith. Of course me having my superpower, didn't believe him. We tide him up on a tree and yelled for the ogres to come. He wanted to survive so he told us everything that we wanted to know. As well as his real name-"

She was cut off by Killian this time.

"Killian Jones, but most people have taken to call me by my more colourful monicker: Hook"

"As in Captain Hook?" Emma asked playfully.

"So you have heard of me!"

Snow, Emma, Hope and Killian started laughing again. Everybody else just looked confused at them.

"I didn't expect you to still remember!" Emma teased.

"Are you kidding!? How could I forget the meeting of me and my true love?" He asked really serious.

Emma blushed. She couldn't find words, so she kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and happily kissed her back.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Hope yelled from both their laps.

Emma smiled and finally pulled back.

————-———————————————
Ahhhhhhh! So sorry to leave you with a cliffhanger, but I'm like super tired right now and decided that it'd be a great start for the next chapter. Btw ... I'm not gonna tell the whole story of that show in this book (that's just too complicated to explain!!!) I think that the next chapter will be the last one of the story time series as you can call it.🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂 But I'm not sure yet.

Anyway, we have school again!!!!! I'm like not ok with this school schedule!!!
We no longer have block lessons (means instead of 45 minutes we have 1h and 30 minutes per lesson), the A and B week plan is practically not existing anymore and the classes are split in half. You can only imagine how much of bull shit that is! I mean why do we have block lessons and normal lessons suddenly!? What is the sense behind that!?🤯🤷🏼‍♀️

Also someone thought it'd be a good idea if we get tasks on the days we're not in school. Who thought that'd be a good idea!? This is insane!!! You practically have no idea when something has to be given to the teachers because you have no idea if it is for the next lesson or you're supposed to send it to the teacher per Moodle (our school platform) or E-mail! It gets even worse when you're like me working in school with your IPad. If anybody is going through the same ... I'm with u buddy!!✌🏻😞😂

Also my dad asked me last week (that is right now as I'm writing this, I just publish once a week so yeah guys✌🏻🤭): where are you guys going to get changed into your sport clothes? You can't do it in the changing room of the gym, because these are closed and are probably staying that way. So I'm going to ask how that'll work.

Here is the answer to that (one week later✌🏻😂): Yep, it's absolutely and utterly shit! We are going outside, no matter if we have like -2*C outside ... I mean wtf!?😱🤯🥶

Alright guys, stay positive and (of course) safe
Byeeeeeeeeeee 💗💗

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

49.5K 2.2K 31
What if Regina had a daughter with Daniel and Cora forced her to give the baby away? And what happens when said daughter returns to Storybrooke with...
18.3K 799 11
Emma's got everything she's ever wanted. She's the daughter of the most beloved King and Queen of the Enchanted Forest, Snow White and Prince Charmin...
1K 14 9
House x Once Upon A Time. All rights for the characters and places go to the writers of the corresponding shows. Only the storyline is mine. *******...
56.9K 1.2K 16
What if Snow White and Prince Charming had twin girls? Emma and Brooklyn Swan grew up in the foster care system but were separated very young, Brook...