UNDENIABLY HIS

By Asterial_melina

Aria Zaman Durrani was too childish, too careless for her own good, a total Misfit to attain the title of 'Na... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
CAST
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS
NINE
CLEARING YOUR DOUBTS ON THE TREATY
TEN
ELEVEN
TEASER OF UPCOMING CHAPTER
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN

ONE

7.8K 436 127
By Asterial_melina

Don't you dare dim your light to make others feel comfortable
--ARIA

THIRD PERSON’S POV

“Wakey wakey Rosey--” patting Aria’s cheeks  Haya jumped over her and straddled her sleeping form, waking her up with her tight koala grasp.

“To aapko humari yaad aa hi gayi. Hmm ?” yawning lazily she helped herself to sit, while carefully holding her little koala who was sticking onto her stomach not loosening her grip at all.

(So now you remembered me.)

Oh how much she missed waking up like this.... With her junior's small arms around her.

Only if Jahangir Durrani had not prohibited them to meet for two weeks.

Apparently, they broke the windshield of his car when he was going for an important meeting. Well it was Haya and Laraib who were playing, with Aria cheering Haya the bowler but  the atmosphere turned gloomy when Laraib hit a six and it directly landed over Janhangir’s car.... Over his windshield.

And her being the crazy one took all the blame over herself seeing her ninteen year old cousin shaking badly in fear of Nawab shahab’s rage.

Caressing her little Haya jaan’s dark auburn curls, she squinted her eyes to look at her face and smiled feeling peace surge through her veins but that didn't lasted long, hearing sobs of her little sukoon.

“Acha bas bas rote nahi hai Hayu. Please stop crying chotu. You are hurting me as well.” giving her a soft smile Aria pecked her forehead and wiped those little tears of her Hayu, cooing her to stop crying while she rubbed her nose with her's, earning giggles from the little girl.

(Okay, don't cry, Haya.)

“I missed you.”

“I missed you more my little fairy.”

The pure affectionate words of her little Hayu, melted Aria’s heart for the umpteenth time, making her grab her hands to kiss those little palm of her’s in love, watching her eyes shine as bright as sun, warming her heart.

Only if the maut ka farishta had not banned her from meeting her little fairy....

Control freak Nawabzada!!

But she was glad Haya had broken his command and came to meet her, and now she won't let her go, even if she had to fight him.

Don't you dare!! He will eat you alive missy. Just be a good girl and try to cool down that volcano man!

“Let me get ready and we'll go down. Today I’ll make your favourite chicken cheese sandwiches.” planning onto the ways to cool down Jahangir, Aria walked onto her walk in closet and settled Haya over the spacious seat, as she looked onto to the wardrobe to choose her clothes for the day.

“Par baba....Wo aapko daatenge.” Haya’s soft scared voice made her turn around with fear.

(Baba will scold you.)

She was right. Nawab Jahangir Durrani had a really bad temper and it wasn't good for her to defy his rules at all. She would be as good as a dead meat if he unleashes his rage upon her.

Plus he looked too scary when angry.

And there won’t be anyone to save her. No one had the guts to defy him...Except his ammi jaan and Aday jaan.

Or you could say their elders worshipped the ground he walked on, afterall he was the ladla as well as the current nawab the sole heir to the vast Durrani Riyasat.

“You want to be with me. Right ?” walking towards Haya, she bended over her knees caressing them, seeing Haya hesitant to answer, making her raise her eyebrows cooing her to answer.

She wasn't worried for herself because her father won't scold her at all but her Aria appi was a different case altogether.

She was scolded and bashed by him every now an then only because of her and her wishes, but that didn't stopped her from fulfilling them.

She loved her too much and same was the case with her. They both were inseparable.

“Ji.” 

(Yes.)

That's it.

Aria’s decision was taken, even when the heart was trembling like a weakened leaf, her resolve was strong and no one could change it.

Not even her fear to get bashed by Nawab Jahangir Durrani.

“Then it's decided. Hum neeche chalenge and we'll prepare both of your breakfast together. Your Baba and yours. What say Hayu ?” trying to lighten up the mood Aria chirped loudly, taking out two jora of her wardrobe, asking Haya to choose one in order to distract her mind from her father to food which she loved. Especially when it was made by her.

(We'll go down and prepare both of yours breakfast.)

Deciding the light pink one Haya made her sigh and smile in relief but that didn't lasted long when Aria saw her pouting thinking over the same thing.

So cute her little over thinker looked, with her two pigtails dangling around her either side of her face.

“But....”

“I’ll see him. Hayu.” waving off her little soldier's worries Aria laughed while entering the bathroom with fear in her heart.

Save me from him ya Allah.

⚡⚡⚡⚡

“Salam beautiful ladies.” walking down holding Haya’s hands, they both sauntered towards the kitchen finding the ladies of the house, preparing breakfast for everyone.

Hearing Aria’s Salam, the former Nawab Begum, Asifa who was also the oldest daughter in law of Durrani house turned towards her with a warm smile, suprised to see the girls up in the early morning.

“Salam bachay! Aaj aap dono itni subah subah ?” patting Aria’s head Asifa begum kissed both hers and her grand daughter's cheeks who giggled, kissing her return with a shy smile, giving space to Nazia the younger, begum of the house watching her copy her actions with Haya, not with her daughter Aria, who pouted rolling her eyes at mother who was giving suspicious looks to her.

(How come you both are awake so early ?)

“Aap phir kuch uljalool to plan nahi kar rahi na Aria ?” pointing her belan towards her daughter, Nazia Begum narrowed eyes at her, watching her gasp and turn towards her tayi ammi in complain.

(Don't tell me you are again planning something wrong ?)

“Ammi!! Aapko main hi kyu hamesha galat lagti hu ?” whinning, Aria attached herself to her tayi ammi who   immediately came to her rescue hearing Nazia scold her.

(Why do always think I am doing wrong ?)

“Because you are my dear--”

“Acha acha bas Nazia subah subah bachi ko mat daato. Waise bhi bechari bachi Jahangir ki daat sun sun ke adhi ho gayi hai.... He is always after my gudiya.” cutting off her sister-in-law Asifa begum patted Aria’s back who was holding her with her life, hiding her face inside her veil, seeking her motherly warmth.

(Don't scold my daughter Nazia. Poor girl anyways gets scolded by Jahangir.)

So damn lucky her children were.

“You never let me scold this brat bhabhi. Jahangir sahi to daat lagata hai ise. Itni badi ho gayi hai phir bhi akal ghutno mein hai iski. Shaadi ki umar---” Nazia Begum started her rant, taking favor of her favourite Jahangir as usual, giving a mini heart attack to her daughter who was now clutching onto her heart hearing her desire of her marriage, detaching herself from her tayi ammi who was smiling watching her priceless expressions.

(Jahangir scolds her on right things. She has grown up but still has the audacity to act like a kid. She could get married--)

“ASTAGHFIRULLAH!! I don't want to marry now mama. Meri umar hi kya hai ? Tauba! Aur waise bhi agar nikaah karana hi hai to Jahangir bhaai aur Taimoor ka karaein. They are much older than me.....Ahhh!!!” screaming out in horror, Aria scowled at her mother for making plans to  abandon her at a young age, drowning in the scary scenarios of her marriage which Nazia Begum was quick to break by twisting her ears, making her jump in pain.

“Behave like a lady Aria!! And stop damaging our poor ears!!” warning her daughter, Nazia Begum reprimanded her to be a lady watching her pout, exchanging looks with Asifa begum who was giving her a soft smile, encouraging her like always.

“Aapne baat hi aisi ki thi mama meri chillana to banta----Owww!!” getting an another ear twist, Aria was quick to shut her mouth and hear her mother like an obedient child, watching her in mood of giving her a lecture.

“Don’t you dare cut me off next time...And why is Haya with you ? Jahangir ne warn kiya tha na aap dono ko ?” keeping hands over her hips, Nazia Begum glared at duo, watching her daughter giving her a sheepish smile whereas Haya was quick to apologise, feeling bad.

“Sorry choti nanu--”

Watching her mother giving an approving look to Haya’s apology, Aria held Haya’s hand stopping her from speaking more, giving her verdict of defying her beloved Jahangir’s orders.

“We are not listening to him mama.”

“Aria!!” watching her daughter huff in annoyance Nazia begum tried to put some sense into her but she was quick to change her direction towards her sister-in-law who was sympathising the duo.

Her daughter was such a big mischief and she was glad her laadla, Jahangir scolded her day and night. She was really in need of it as he was the only one who could control her, tame her.

“My Hayu is so happy to be with me tayi ammi. See!!” pointing towards Haya’s shining face, Aria stepped  towards her tayi ammi as she held her hands giving her a small smile, which she returned, patting her cheeks.

Aria Zaman Durrani now had her biggest supporter with her. Her pyari tayi ammi.

“Sahi keh rahi ho bachay. I'll see him. Dekh lungi kaise wo khota rokta hai meri pyaari bachiyon ko milne se. It's too much now!” making her mind to protect her favourite girl, Asifa begum glared towards the image of Jahangir in her mind, making the girls giggle at her cute outburst, crushing in a sweet hug.

“I love you so much tayi ammi--”

“Me too.” both the girls squealed together among Asifa begum chuckle at their enthusiasm.

“I love you more, girls.” kissing each of the girls cheeks Asifa begum grinned, giving a high five to each other, passing a sheepish smile to Nazia begum who rolled her eyes at their antics, and tried warning her sister-in-law.

“Bhabhi---”

“Aap tension mat lo mama. Your ladla won't be angry for long. I am making his favourite breakfast. I hope ab wo mujhe maaf kar dein.” Aria words seemed to melt her mother who was earlier glaring at her for brainwashing Asifa begum.

She liked the idea of Aria preparing breakfast for two reasons.

One because it was rare that her girl stepped inside the kitchen even when she cooked the best food.

And secondly she was preparing it for her ladla Jahangir.

“Haye mera pyara bacha ye pehle batana tha na .... Come I'll help you.” taking balayein  of her beautiful daughter, Nazia begum kissed her forehead and caressed her cheeks in awe of her.

Aria on the other hand winked passing a wide smile to her tayi ammi who gave her a thumbs up sign, her heart warming up with her cute efforts to cool down her angry son and she too helped the mother daughter duo to prepare the feast for her son with a happy heart.

⚡⚡⚡⚡

All set with a proper  breakfast feast for Jahangir, Aria rolled the trolley towards his private floor with a thudding heart, Haya accompanying her with a bright smile, lifting her spirits which were fluctuating as they were close to approach his room.

She was so scared. What if he throws the pretty breakfast on her face and scolds her mercilessly for disturbing--

“Rosey--” Haya’s cute voice broke her out of the scary thoughts, and she saw her passing an encouraging smile to her which made her feel relaxed at an instant.

You can do it Aria. Jahangir bhai itne bure nahi hai. He would definitely understand and forgive you.

Giving herself another pep talk, Aria  turned the nob of the door, feeling all chirpy and happy, as she called out for Jahangir in an excited tone.

“Dekhein maine aapke liye---”But all her excitement and chirpiness flew away from his very window when she saw him walking out of the bathroom whistling some tune, wiping his upper body.

“ALLAH!!!” screaming loudly she quickly turned around, and covered her innocent eyes which seemed to have gone as wide as football watching Jahangir naked.

Well he wasn't naked but for her he was. Being shirtless counted as naked for her.

Astaghfirullah!! You saw his well built hulk like body Aria. What will you do now ? Ab to tu pakka zaba hogi. He won't spare you now for sure.

Her scream was enough to make Jahangir jump and look up, feeling himself freeze for a second. “ARIA!! KNOCK KARKE AAYA KARO...” scolding her for entering his room without any announcement, Jahangir groaned as he quickly wiped his body with the towel and proceeded to wear his shirt all the while performing his favourite task.... which was digging glares at Aria’s back making her tremble in his fear.

Good for her.

“I am so sorry. I am so sorry. Main pakka kuch nahi dekha. I swear....” understanding the gravity of the situation, she was quick to apologise all while performing a multiple task of cursing herself for the wrong timing, when she remembered about the small girl standing with them in the room.

Still having her eyes closed she turned around and started her search to find Haya who luckily was standing near her rolling her eyes at her hyper rosy exchanging looks with her father  who too was watching her with a frown, trembling badly like he was about to kill her.

“Allah!! Hayu close your eyes you are too small--” holding Haya’s form, Aria traced her eyes and gasped loudly finding them open. She was quick to cover her little girl's face by pulling her inside her belly, mumbling how small she was to see those things, but it was quite audible to Jahangir, who rolled his eyes at her statement, as he  tugged his shirt inside this pants.

Baat to aise kar rahi hai jaise pata nahi kya dekh liya ho.

“Hayu baby aapne to kuch nahi dekha--” her voice was again heard by Jahangir who was now quick to act, roaring at her for speaking nonsense in front of his daughter.

“SHUT UP ARIA!!”

“Okay....”

Hearing her quick soft reply Jahangir’s heart melted at an instant and he walked towards her direction, with a soft expressions not able to hide the fact of how adorable she was looking with her head ducked down, unknown to the fact that her fingers were covering her face with her small fingers.

But wait....

What was she was doing with Haya ?

Didn't not forbade them to meet for two weeks....

Looks like Aria Zaman Durrani defied him and it wasn't good for her at all.

She was in trouble.

Deep trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salam guys,

How was the chapter ?

How are you finding our main leads ?😉😉

Who is loving the bond between Aria and Haya ? 💕💕

How about Aria’s bond with Jahangir’s mother Asifa begum ? Isn't it adorable 🤩🤩

What do you think will Jahangir do with Aria now ?🧐🧐

Hope you all will love this story as much as you have loved the previous ones.😁😁Don't forget the vote and comment ⚡⚡

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 35.1K 101
NOT EDITED An intense Arshi story.. HIGHEST RANKING.. #19 in FANFICTION, 2nd April, 2018 #40 in ROMANCE.. 26th Dec.. 2017 Story of KING of Lucknow...
329K 16.9K 27
☀︎︎𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈☀︎︎ #3 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒖 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 #12 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂 #20 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒌�...
43.9K 1.2K 23
Azra Ahmed Khan, an 18 year old Pakistani, religious and foodie, lives her life quietly with her childhood best friend, Amina despite the absence of...
87K 4.5K 66
A boy loves a girl madly, she loves someone else. Two persons love each other to the moon and back but someone is bent on separating them. It seems...