The Home I Know (DISCONTINUED)

By punk-a-boo-boo

a dream smp x reader where all the main ships haven't been set. THIS IS NOT A ONESHOT BOOK DISCONTINUED More

1 Before the Beginning
2 in de...Trees?
3 Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, f**k Eret
4 blown out of proportion
5 fountain eyes
6 run rabbit, run rabbit run, run, run
7 still breathing
8 And we're gone
9 Sike
11 back to bed we go
12 not the plan but it works?
13 friend or foe?
14 PHIIIIIIILLL
15 dad?
16 daddy issues
17 sad bird
18 no emotional breaks here
19 back in the castle
20 Nether boy
21 not so bad
22 deal or no deal bird boy
23 Nether boy makes friends?
24 Suck it
25 fancy~
26 The Wedding
27 s**t out of luck
28 hear me out please

10 could be worse really

1.4K 47 14
By punk-a-boo-boo

Dream simply shrugged again and for the most part the rest of the hour-long ride was in silence. They arrived nearly at bedtime and Tommy was pulled away from them to be checked on and Dream led the other four to the dining room where there was a grand dinner prepared, he had really been ready for them as there was a place for them each. George, Sapnap and Dream sat in their places immediately leaving Tubbo and Y/n at the door stunned, they hadn't seen so much food for so little people before and quite frankly they hadn't ever eaten somewhere so nice.

Dream noticed the shock of the two and laughed softly "If you don't eat now the next meal isn't until tomorrow" he said and hesitantly they came and sat, dream was at the head of the enormous table his friends on either side of him then he had sat y/n and Tubbo across from each other with y/n beside Sapnap and Tubbo by George which was a bit awkward to the two newcomers.

The curtains of the extravagant dining room were drawn shut and the doors were closed tightly and seemed to be locked. As y/n noticed this she got a bit uncomfortable, her hands shaking a bit as she tried to eat her food it went unnoticed to Dreams companions but both Dream himself and Tubbo picked up on her slight trembling. Dream said nothing while Tubbo frowned a bit and gently tapped her foot with his own to get her attention, she looked up to see Tubbo with a goofy look on his face. It caught her off guard making her drop her utensils as she covered her mouth to quiet the laugh that snuck out.

The soft sound still drew attention, sapnap was surprised at the sound that escaped her and he looked to george who shrugged before looking to tubbo who seemed a bit pleased that he had taken the look of fear from her face and he ha a small smile as he just smiled at Y/n too nervous himself to look at the others.

Ater that they seemed to go back to dinner as y/n and tubbo ate their fill occasionally looking at one another and they looked like they were able to speak telepathically almost as they communicated with small motions here and there and with some of the faces they made.

"So...." dream who hadn't eaten a bite or moved at all really since sitting broke the silence "why don't we get to know each other since we'll be here for a while...introduce ourselves and be pleasant?" he said as he watched the two farthest from him get a bit nervous.

"W-well... My name is Tubbo..." he said meekly not wanting to dwell on this subject much longer but the looks he got from the three villains made him anxious

"Tell us more...what do you like....where you're from...family" Dream said and Tubbos hands got a bit clammy as he looked at them then to y/n who gave the tiniest shake of her head. They wouldn't live it down if they spilled the beans now, Wilbur might even kill them.

"Oh um... I like bees....and I like to play piano, I'm from a town a bit away from L'manburg and I'm an only child. Dad left me in L'manburg so It's my home" it was mostly true but it was vague and a bit misleading on purpose as it was a cover story wilbur had given them.

"Mm thats neat....why do you reek of poorly cast magic?" the question caught them way off guard as y/n choked a but on her drink and tubbos face lost all color

"I...how..." he looked horrifies as he looked to dream where he sat triumphantly

"Well when your surrounded by it all day it's not hard" he said as he swirled his drink a bit "by your reactions i'll assume you've known" he said towards the women who was wiping her mouth from the drink she had nearly choked on completely and she nodded slowly

"It..its simply a bit of transfiguration.... I use it to cover up some stuff" he said and he looked to his plate a bit almost in shame as he fiddled with his shirt.

"Like what?" dream didn;t seem to care that he was uncomfortable "go ahead and show us...nobody can peep in at you if your sensitive and we've all got scars" he shrugged and received a small glare from Y/n and surprisingly Sapnap

"You don't have to...its dinner anyway" sapnap said and looked at him then to dream "you know its a sensitive topic man" he said a bit sternly

Dream only shrugged "what, you pointed it out to me" he said as he sat up "y'know what why don't you introduce yourself" dream said a bit annoyed with Sapnaps defiance.

"Fine- my names Sapnap, I like Pandas and I'm from the nether born to a human and magma" he said proudly as he sat up properly and as the newcomes stared at him the room started to get warm as his eyes went from a deep brown to a bright amber, he held out his hand and he had a nice iron fork in hand and his hand slowly changed from his regular tone to a pink followed by red then orange, yellow and soon a hot white. y/n could feel the heat from there and her and tubbo watched as the fork melted like butter in his hand.

"You could do that the whole time we've been at war?!" Y/n was in awe and shock. She had heard of many one on one fights her brothers had been in with him and he could have done this the entire time and absolutely left them in shambles.

Sapnap laughed softly at her response as his eyes and hand went back to normal slowly "yea- but at the same time it's a bit draining when I'm not able to go to the nether often but if we had fought there..well we wouldn't be here to say the least" he said and he  placed the now melted and cooled fork on the table then held his hand out to Y/n who flinched a bit but slowly she held her own closer and was amazed as she could feel the warmth still without touching it and as it cooled she gently felt his hand and seemed amazed by just how warm it as as she gently held onto his hand a bit not noticing the growing blush on his face.

But Dream did, and so did Tubbo who felt his overprotective mother like instincts kick in as he cleared his throat

"Well...I guess I can show you all if I won't be the only oddball..." he said softly, as he spoke Y/n let go of Sapnap as she looked to him as if asking if he was sure. He simply nodded as he saw Sapnaps hand almost follow hers but he simply placed them in his lap, his cheeks still pink as he felt his heart beating hard against his chest.

Tubbo stood and  took a breath before he did a little turn around and suddenly his head was adorned with some cute little goat/ram ears and small horns poking from the fluffy brown mess on his head while his pupils had changed as well and he even had a stubby little tail.

"Tada-" he said as he waited for their response. He regretted it immediately as he was met with laughter from the royal and his royal pricks though sapnap covered his mouth trying to calm and be respectful.

Y/n frowned as she got up as well "haha..not cool asswipes-" she muttered as she gently took Tubbo's hand "we'll be heading to our room now thank you for the meal" she said as her anger fueled her courage and tubbo muttered a small thank you for the meal as well

The three of them calmed after a bit and Dream stood, coming to his full height really brought her down a bit as she gently tugged Tubbo and took a step back despite Dream and them having distance.

"Watch it princess, just because we're at the same table doesn't mean you hold any power here" he spat his voice quite hatefully honestly.

She seemed to flinch almost as she squeezed Tubbo's hand in fear as all her courage was drained. Tubbo's ears were quite low and close to the sides of his head, they looked scared again.

"C'mon...I'll be taking you to your roomS" he said as he put emphasis on there being two, filing them with dread.

He unlocked the door and he motioned them to follow, which they did hesitantly. Dream led them far into the castle nearly at the heart as he had Tubbo go into a room where he didn't let Y/n fallow and he even went as far to lock the horned teen in there.

"D-dream you can't be serious! Don't lock him in there please!" Y/n said in a panic as she put her hands on the door and could feel Tubbo try and open the door

"Yes I can...If you keep this up I'll lock him away in the dungeon" he said to which y/ n frowned but she hesitantly let go of the door and she sighed as she let dream win this one.

"Good-" he said as he grabbed her hand making her a bit nervous as he pulled her away from the door and he took her all the way to the heart of the castle where he took her to an enormous room that left her in shock, this room was even grander then the room they stayed in before. She went to look at something when she was pulled back by dream

"In return for my troubles today I demand your company for a bit sometime tomorrow" he said smugly and she wanted to protest but he held up the dungeon key and she faltered then she sighed a bit defeated but nodded and he left her there.

Soon enough a maid came in and had clothes for her and she went over basic rules of the castle; No running, No shouting, No leaving after lights out and ALWAYS listen to the orders given. The clothes were all nice and she had to have some measurements taken for garments that she couldn't know about apparently which made her uneasy.

When the maid left Y/n laid in the bed that could have fit everyone that was in L'manburg and she almost fell asleep then and there but was stirred by a soft knock at her door. She got up rubbing her eyes a bit and went to open the door where Tommy and Tubbo stood. All three were in the soft white cotton pajama shirts and shorts, tubbo not bothering to waste any energy on disguising himself as his little tail poked out of the shorts.

"Tubbo was lonely" tommy said simply before the other could speak, y/n didn't bother pressing on the matter she let them in and made sure to close and lock the door as best as she could before the joined them all three managed to fit snugly in the big bed and they had extra room as y/n was in the middle her brothers on either side of  her and they all soon were out cold after their stressed day.

(Have a double, it's a few hours apart but whatever:) ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 808 94
mcyt x reader
253K 7.3K 30
A various collection of FreexReader OneShots. I do not own Free or it's characters but I do own all oneshots in this book!
7K 120 12
You were living a normal life, going to college and gaming with friends. Until one day, you were magically transported to the Dream SMP. Enjoy readi...
27.1K 227 15
Oneshots for different ships and generations. Some might be gay, and if you don't ship it you don't have to read it. Warning: I'm not very good at wr...