Dressed as Protagonist's Moth...

By MTL_Tiasa

**NOT MINE** Written by Author: 开花不结果 (Kāihuā Bu Jiéguǒ) Warning: Google Web Translation! https://m.shubaow.n... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-62 (End)

6

3K 76 1
By MTL_Tiasa

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 6. 006 Peek

    The next day, the whole family would wake up before dawn, and simply wash themselves, the people who went down to the ground, and those who went into the kitchen.

    A pot of sweet potato porridge was boiled in the pot, and a few tortillas made in advance yesterday were steamed, and some pickles and pickled radishes were chopped up. A breakfast is ready. If it is the slack in the farm, the breakfast is usually only porridge, and the busy farmer will eat some dry food such as cakes and steamed bread to keep hungry.

    After the meal was finished, Feng Qiuyue sent him to the field. He Xiaoyun went to the river to wash his clothes. Wei Yuanhang was worried that Wei Yuanhang was at home alone, so he pulled him out of the bed and took him.

    Children feel a lot. They rarely get up so early, yawning while walking, and when they see the water of the river, they become energetic.

    He Xiaoyun found a shallow water and asked Wei Yuanhang to squat on the beach next to her to play with sand.

    After a while, other women came to wash the clothes, saw He Xiaoyun, and said hello: "Why did you bring the child out so early today?"

    "The family has all gone to the field, so I can't worry that he is at home alone." He Xiaoyun explained with a smile.

    "Yes," the woman said, squatting down not far from her, and then going to tease Wei Yuanhang to talk: "Dad is back, is Xiao Hang happy or not?"

    Wei Yuanhang pouted and dug in the sand. I worked hard, suddenly heard my name, raised his head and glanced at the other person, said loudly and happy, then lowered his head to continue.

    The woman smiled and said a few words of homely. Others came one after another, and the river became lively.

    After washing clothes, He Xiaoyun carried the tub in one hand, and took her reluctant son home with the other.

    Wei Yuanhang couldn't help looking back at the puddle he had dug, and he said, "I will come tomorrow, with my mother."

    "Let's talk about it when you get up tomorrow, little slacker." He Xiaoyun teased politely.

    When she got home, Feng Qiuyue had returned, washed the dishes and chopsticks, and was sitting in the yard picking beans.

    He Xiaoyun aired the clothes, and was about to go out to hit a basket of hogweed, otherwise the pigs at home would run out of food. Taking Wei Yuanhang out of place again, and fearing Feng Qiuyue would not be able to watch him, she said to the child: "I'm going to mow pigweed, and the aunt is alone at home. Will you accompany her at home?"

    "But..." Reluctantly, "I want to go with my mother."

    "I want you to go with me too, but my aunt has a little brother and a little sister in her belly, and we are not at home. What if the bad guys come and no one protects them?" He Xiaoyun roared.

    "Then, then I will protect the younger brother and younger sister?"

    "Yes," He Xiaoyun put a high hat on his head, "Hanghang is going to be an older brother. He must be a great brother who will protect younger siblings, right?"

    Wei Yuanhang suddenly felt the burden on him, nodded vigorously, and said loudly: "I am a good brother!" After

    coaxing the child, He Xiaoyun turned to Feng Qiuyue and changed her tone, "If he is not obedient, my sister-in-law does not care. Don’t make yourself angry. When I come back and tell me, I’ll take care of him.”

    Feng Qiuyue smiled and said, “Just go, Xiaohang is

    obedient .” He Xiaoyun went out with a big backpack on his back and walked along the river. , Walk in a place where there are lush weeds beside the paddy field. The spring plowing had already begun, and she stood on the river bank and took a look. The fields were full of people bending over to work. I hope the weather will be smooth this year and all the hard work will be rewarded.

    Waiting to go home with a basket of pig grass on his back, it was time to prepare lunch.

    She discussed with Feng Qiuyue what to do. One was washing the vegetables and burning the fire, and the other was the chef. They worked together to make three dishes: fried eggs with toon, fried cabbage with oil residue, and soup with autumn wind, and steamed a large pot of rice.

    The lunch was heavy, she didn't ask Feng Qiuyue to send it, so she brought it to the field.

    Yesterday Wang Chunhua had said where they would plant seedlings, and she quickly found a place. It was the meal that everyone in the field walked up to rest and eat under a tree beside the field.

    Before coming to the front, Wang Chunhua said to He Xiaoyun: "The team said in the morning that the land by the river was short of people, and Jianwei was assigned to go there. You have to go there again."

    He Xiaoyun responded, thinking She did not see Wei Jianwei when she was washing clothes and mowing pigweed. He came later when she wanted to come.

    Fortunately, I also brought a few clean bowls, which were originally covered on the food to prevent dust from falling. This time I took it and evened out the vegetables and soup. When Wang Chunhua and the others finished eating, she carried them. Empty bowls and leftover meals, walked to the river.

    Because of the extra trip, when she got to the river, everyone else was already eating, only Wei Jianwei was still in the field.

    Seeing her from a distance, other people shouted in their throats: "Jianwei, your wife is here!"

    Someone joked: "But forget it, what did you make delicious? It took so long?" He craned his neck to look into He Xiaoyun's basket.

    She only smiled without answering.

    Wei Jianwei came out of the field, first washed his hands and feet by the river, splashed his face with water, and then walked over.

    Because he didn't want to listen to others talking and laughing, He Xiaoyun deliberately put the basket somewhere some distance away from everyone. After he came, he didn't move the position and sat down to eat.

    He Xiaoyun was originally standing, but after standing for a while, she felt a bit abrupt. She wanted to go a little bit further, and was afraid of being teased by people nearby. She mushroomed for a long time, and finally sat down on a rock not far away from him.

    Although it was only April, she felt very hot when she was exposed to the sun all the way. Now the breeze blows, she feels cool and comfortable. She only dried it for a while. People who spent the whole day in the field must have been more panicked. Thinking about it this way, she couldn't help but look at Wei Jianwei.

    He was slurping rice, not knowing whether it was water or sweat on his face, he kept rolling down, his neck and chest were also wet, his clothes were tightly pressed against his chest, and his strong muscles rose and fell with his breathing.

    He Xiaoyun suddenly became a little uncomfortable, as if she had eaten human tofu, she quickly moved her eyes away, and this movement happened to meet Wei Jianwei’s sight. She felt guilty, thinking that she was discovered peeking at him. She was immediately embarrassed, but strong.

    Holding on , bluffing: "What are you looking at?" Wei Jianwei lowered his eyelids and continued to cook without a word. That demeanor seems to be speechless with contempt that is too lazy to care about you.

    He Xiaoyun was angry.

    After Wei Jianwei finished eating, she packed up the dishes and chopsticks, and walked home in hard footsteps.

    The men on the edge of the field ate and drank enough, sat and rested for a while, chatting and bragging by the way, chatting and chatting about Wei Jianwei.

    "Jianwei, what did you just tell your daughter-in-law? You make her angry."

    "That's right, I 'm not afraid that I won't be able to enter the room at night."

    "I'm afraid that I would be kneeling on the bedside!" The

    others laughed suddenly .

    When He Xiaoyun came home, she found that there were more people in the family. Wei Jianhua, Wei Jianhua's third and Wei Jianwei's younger brother, returned from school after school on weekends.

    Wei Jianhua is 19 years old this year. Because he was late in school, he was naughty and left the grade when he was young.

    Now it’s the "Five Two Two" education system. You only need to study for two years in high school and then participate in labor. If you want to go to university, you need to be recommended by the unit or production team. Workers, peasants and soldiers with more than two years of practical experience have the opportunity to be recommended.

    However, it is now 1975 and He Xiaoyun remembers that the country resumed the college entrance examination at the end of 1977.

    When she was in high school in her last life, the teacher once showed them a movie about resuming the college entrance examination. She remembered the fanatical appearance of the college entrance examination in the film. It was not only an exam, but more like they were fighting for their destiny and faith.

    At that time, she said to herself in her heart that she wanted to study, she wanted to go to university, to escape the closed and backward village, and to get rid of her destiny, which almost became her obsession.

    Later, while wandering in the big city, she also wandered outside the beautiful university gate several times, but unfortunately she didn't have the chance to enter the university classroom until she died of cancer.

    Seeing Wei Jianhua now, He Xiaoyun felt her heart pounding, and a thought appeared in her mind: God asked her to live again, is it giving her a chance? A chance to re-take the Gaokao exam, and a chance to walk into the university campus dignifiedly?

    Being married and having children, these are not obstacles. She remembers that when the college entrance examination was resumed in the first year, the country specially relaxed the age limit in order to take care of the older educated youth. So at that time, it was common for husbands and wives to go to the same examination room and brothers to fight together. .

    And she still has two years to prepare, enough to make another fight for the college entrance examination!

    As soon as this thought appeared, she couldn't restrain it anymore. She took a few deep breaths before she managed to calm her heartbeat.

    After I came here, I encountered all the unsatisfactory things, the backward environment, the lack of material, the embarrassing situation, and the troubles of being forced to be "married and childbearing". Now all have disappeared. He Xiaoyun feels that she has never been so grateful, so Happy. Only at this moment did she truly admit that this adventure was a new life for her.

    A mood changed for the better, what are pleasing to the eye to see it at night, Wei said to be the father journeyed there to play, He Xiaoyun directly to the little fat man clinging whole, said:. "What is the fun of his mother hide and seek with you"

    before kids After talking about it several times, she wanted to play hide-and-seek. She felt too naive and didn't want to cooperate, so she just let it go.

    When Wei Yuanhang heard this, he was really overjoyed: "Okay, okay!"

    He Xiaoyun put him down, turned her back, and said, "Hurry up and hide it, and I will find you when you count to ten. One, two--"

    "Mom, slow down!" Hearing her count so fast, the child yelled in a hurry, walking around the room, trying to find a hidden place to hide.

    He Xiaoyun slowed down and listened carefully. He heard Wei Yuanhang opening the closet door. There were probably too many clothes inside. He couldn't hide in, so he could only give up, ran to the table and turned around, and finally walked to Wei Jianwei. He said in a low volume he thought: "Dad, I'm hiding with you, I can't tell mom."

    Wei Jianwei just made the bed, before he lay in, he was already occupied, looking at the child's round eyes, and There was a urging of "Dad, you lie in," he had to sit in too, but he didn't lie down, and he was reading a book in his hand.

    He Xiaoyun heard clearly, smiled and counted to ten, turned around, and saw the obvious little drum bag in Wei Jianwei's quilt at a glance. In order not to undermine the child's self-confidence, she decided not to pick him out on the spot, but to pretend to be

    She looked for a while, flipped through the closet, looked behind the door, and said as she looked for it, "Where is Hanghang , why can't I find him?" After a full circle of cooperation, she was about to go off Wei Jianwei. The quilt, I didn’t expect that the little kid couldn’t stand his temper. Suddenly he came out, his face flushed red, and he shouted excitedly: "I'm here!"

    He stomped on the ground, "It's mother's turn, mother will hide. !"

    He Xiaoyun was quite speechless, but the game she promised to play with him, no matter how naive she was, she had to finish it with a smile.

    Wei Yuanhang had already closed his eyes and started counting. He just counted the numbers from one to ten not long ago. Otherwise, he might have to ask his dad to help.

    He Xiaoyun looked around in the room, and there were only those few hiding places. The bed was too dirty and the door behind the room was too conspicuous. She gently opened the closet door and pushed the clothes hanging inside to one side. Stand in, close to the cabinet wall, hang the clothes to the front to block, and gently close the cabinet door.

    The cabinet was dark, with only a gleam of light coming through the door. She heard Wei Yuanhang finish counting and started looking for her. The first place was actually Wei Jianwei’s bed. She could not help being angry and funny. This little fat man’s big eyes were 80%. Is it a decoration, she is such a big person, can she nest at his feet?

    The pattering of footsteps approached, and she hurriedly held her breath.

    Wei Yuanhang arrived in front of the closet and opened the cabinet door with both hands.

    He Xiaoyun thought she had been found, and was about to walk out, but the kid only glanced at it and saw that it was dark inside, and turned her head back and left without closing the door, leaving her staring inside.

    Wei voyage to find a little room in a circle, under the bed did not let go, but how can not find, had to go to Wei Jianwei side, he whispered: "? Dad, do you see where my mother yet,"

    through open At the closet door, He Xiaoyun could just see this scene. She saw Wei Jianwei put down her book and looked over to her.

    He Xiaoyun stared at him vigorously.

    But it was too late. The three-year-old could understand the obvious hint. Wei Yuanhang ran over again, pulled the clothes that covered her in front of her, and

    giggled : "I found my mother!" He Xiaoyun I could only get out of the closet and ran to settle accounts with Wei Jianwei dissatisfied: "How can you cheat?"

    What the two have said these days can be counted with one hand. If it weren't for this person's unkindness, she would not care about him.

    Wei Jianwei looked up at her.

    Although he was sitting and standing by himself, he didn't know why. He Xiaoyun always felt that she was a little shorter than others, so she stood up again and said, "You don't follow the rules of the game like this. Do you know what it means to watch chess without talking? The game is the same."

    "I didn't speak." Wei Jianwei said.

    "Then you look with your eyes, isn't it still the same?" He Xiaoyun wouldn't let him quibble.

    Wei Jianwei still had a flat tone, "My eyes are not as good as you can see."

    "What do you mean?" He Xiaoyun asked subconsciously, and then suddenly reacted. Did the other party say that she saw him at noon?

    Her face turned red all of a sudden, and her aura was a little weaker, she replied indiscriminately, "What did I watch? I, I didn't watch it randomly!"

    She didn't dare to settle accounts with him again, and hurriedly turned around to find Wei Yuanhang concealed his embarrassment by coaxing him to sleep. I regretted more than once at noon, not keeping my eyes in check.

    When the awkward momentum passed, her mind calmed down, and the more she thought about it, the more she felt wrong. This Wei Jianwei, she always thought he was quite taciturn, he looked calm and reliable, but she didn't expect to feel stunned! Not honest at all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 190K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.2M 260K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
62.8K 1.1K 43
Shen Xiaoyu just came to the shopping mall to buy new clothes to celebrate that she found a job, but she was hit by a rough kid on the elevator and r...
125K 2.3K 64
Su Ying traveled from another world to the 1970s. When she first transmigrated, the original body had a heart attack when she heard the news that her...