PLEASE LOVE ME!! ||TAEKOOK||

By taekookie__heartu

A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyu... More

Note
Warnings and Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Epilogue

10

7.8K 314 94
By taekookie__heartu

NO ONE POV :-

After Taekook wedding ceremony all the guests go to their home and Taekook headed towards their new home which is gifted by their parents as the wedding gift.

After sometimes they arrived at their destination. Taehyung get out from the car and walk straight towards his house. He even didn't look at Jungkook that he is walking with him or not.

Jungkook also get out from the car and walk towards the house. Yes house not home well not now.

Their new house is very modern and beautiful. Jungkook is amazed by the view of the beautiful house. Then he entered in the house and looked everywhere with his beautiful big doe eyes.

{Living room}

{Jungkook bedroom}

{Taehyung bedroom}

{Kitchen}

{Garden}

After sometimes Jungkook about to go find their bedroom but stopped when he looked at his husband who walked towards him but with a blank expression.

Taehyung made his way towards the coach and sat down then he gesture Jungkook also sat with him for a conversation.

"So Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said but interpret by Jungkook.

"Umm...sorry to say but i think after marriage your surname is changed. So according it my surname is K-Kim Jung....." He didn't complete his sentence when Taehyung coldly said, "Don't." Jungkook flinched by sudden action but Taehyung next lines shattered his heart.

"You are Jeon Jungkook, not Kim Jungkook and for your kind information i have a girlfriend and i love her so much. So don't except too much from me. I am just complete my responsibility as a husband, don't except me to love you and accept you as my husband because i never will. This marriage only for business purpose i don't care if you are my business partner son, i don't care if we are married. I don't interface in your life you live your life but don't you dare to interface in my life. But we are married now i will fulfill my responsibility so in the same way, you will have to fulfill your responsibility as well. I need everything perfect in this house. Do you understand?" Taehyung said.

On that time he don't care about his husband he just think about him.... Jungkook just nodded his head he is not able to say anything on that time. He just looked down and bit his lower lips, to control himself from crying.

After the hurtful speech Taehyung left the house to meet his girlfriend.

Jungkook fall down on the floor and started crying very badly. He can't stop himself from crying. He is very sensitive and fragile boy so simple thing hurt him and here Taehyung said so many hurt words to him which directly stab his heart and break his heart into pieces.

He thought he will at least show the house or introduce to him but no his so called husband just left him in the first night on their wedding day.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NO ONE POV :-

At midnight Taehyung come back to his house and see Jungkook sleeping in the living room.

Definitely Jungkook was wait for his husband but his so called husband just left him on their wedding night and spend his time with some other person.

Taehyung keep looking at Jungkook, "he is so cute and looking very fluffy, how can be a man being this beautiful?" He thought but immediately shrugged it off.

Then he made his way to his bedroom but stopped on his way and look at his husband who is sleeping peacefully. He can't control himself so he made his way towards Jungkook.

He sat down at the edge of the coach and staring his husband. He took out his phone and click Jungkook picture. He looked at Jungkook's beautiful features with his glorious eyes then his eyes landed on younger lips.

So he learn down to capture Jungkook lips, their face are only few centimeter far away from eachother but he stopped at midway "what am i trying to do? I-i can't cheat with my love....but what is this feeling....ufff!!" He thought.

So he again made his way straight to his bedroom and on this time he didn't even look back to his husband who curl in a ball due to the cold weather.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***IN THE MORNING***

Jungkook wake up but grown in pain because he slept on a coach last night. Anyways, he is stretching his body to relaxing his muscles.

After that he look here and there to find his bedroom. So he made his way to upstairs. He goes to one room and see his husband is sleep peacefully.

He just stand at the doorway and staring his husband beautiful features. His honey taned skin, sharp jawline, double eyelids and a cute pout which from on his lips.

He smile softly but his smile faded when he remember the last night conversation between them. So in a sad face he take his clothes from the wardboard and made his way towards the washroom.

"It's better if i change my room. Tae will be comfortable by that and also he don't want to make any relation with me so what's the point to live together in same room." He thought a sad smile crept on his face.

But he just shrugged it and do his morning routine. He know that it will hurt him too much to see his love one with someone else but he will make it. He will doing all the responsibility to make his husband happy.

After doing his morning routine he made his way towards the kitchen but stopped when he saw many maids are doing their works. Seeing him all maids bow him, he also greet them back.

"Young master, what will you prefer for breakfast. You are new here so we don't know anything about you. So please tell us and we will make it as soon as possible." One maid whose name is Lana, she asked to Jungkook.

"No no it's ok don't worry about me i will do it by my own but umm...what will Tae prefer for breakfast?" He asked to Lana.

"Well, master always eat light foods but most of the times he just eat fruit salad with a glass of juice." Lana said.

"Ok then i will make pancakes for him. Is it okay? Okay then just give me the ingredients and i will do it." He said and Lana just nodded her head in agreement. Then they both made their way towards the Kitchen for making breakfast.

After sometimes he finished his cooking and set pancakes and mix fruit juice on the dinning table. He know he can't say to Tae anything like "don't go to office today it's only 2 day of our marriage. Spend some time with me and blah blah blah!!!

He wait for Taehyung to come downstair but Taehyung don't come. So he decide go to his room and wake his husband.

After a while he reach at Taehyung bedroom but before he enter the room he take a deep breath then enter the room.

He call his husband but elder doesn't wake up, Jungkook also shake him but still Taehyung doesn't wake up. He again tried to shake his husband but this time Taehyung grab his hand and pull Jungkook towards himself which cause that Jungkook head land at Taehyung chest.

His eyes grow wide by sudden action but then he feel Taehyung hands on his waist and also he mumbling something.

He thought it's wrong so he try to get up but Taehyung hold are so strong so he calm himself and just enjoy their little moment. A shy smile spread on his lips as he listen his husband heartbeat which is very calm.

But then he think if he stay like that he probably be asleep. So he again call Taehyung who grown before open his eyes.

But his eyes also grow wide when he saw that Jungkook is top of him and he held his husband by his waist. He instantly get up and unintentionally shout at Jungkook.

"What the fuck are you trying to do huh!! Are you trying to get my attention or do you want to fulfill the responsibility as sexual way huh!! What do you think?" He yelled at Jungkook who flinched very badly but somehow managed to say, "I-i just c-come to wake you u-up but y-you ca-can't wake up so i j-just shake you to wake up b-but you j-just pulled me to-towards yourself." Jungkook said.

"Whatever fucking ruined my morning." Taehyung mumbled and go to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Author🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
181K 8.3K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...
195K 9.6K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
641K 29.7K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...