Legion

By Morgi43

A range of different short stories which focuses on love, loss, range and laughter. More

Unknown
Soul
Her
Him
Forever
Us
Waiting
You Part 1
You Part 2
Moments
Saved
One
History
Letters
Hearts
Sorry

Pure

14 0 0
By Morgi43

You mean so much to me I’m not sure purer words exist in a world like this, but I need you to hear these words, these words that for so long I have kept to myself. The idea of loving another human being this much scares me inside out, but I think I’m finally ready to let you in.
Your presence is something I want to be consumed by, your actions bring light to even the smallest corners of my mind and for that I thank you, I thank you in more ways than one, because you become the one I tell my forbidden secrets, darkest actions and unjustified ideas too. You became the purest of them all.
For so long I didn’t think I would ever be worthy of a love like yours, a love that for so many people never comes, but unbecoming to me, your love hit me like a brick wall, and all of a sudden it felt like my body hit a reset.
I remember our beginning, A beginning of something I don’t think I could ever forget, and I’ve realised now that I don’t want to. I consider myself lucky, the luckiest when I’m around you, and I think you’d say the same.
You of all people should know how much you’ve changed me, changed me in ways I never thought were possible. The ability that I can be good once more, allows me to surrender my demons.
The probability of ever finding someone like you, I never though existed. So I know to hold on tight and never let you go, because you are, the purest light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.7K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...