Never Say Goodbye

By SnowyWraith

**********Complete********* Andie had a pretty tough life, her dad had abandoned them when she was two. Her m... More

•Chapter One• Andie
•Chapter Two• Tristan
•Chapter Three• Starting Fresh
•Chapter Four• Growing Up
•Chapter Five• Destiny
•Chapter Six• One Good Friend
•Chapter Seven• Birthday Surprise
•Chapter Eight• Deep Thoughts
•Chapter Nine• Madison
•Chapter Ten• Tension
•Chapter Twelve• Realization
•Chapter Thirteen• Moving On
•Chapter Fourteen• Lost
•Chapter Fifteen• Working Hard
•Chapter Sixteen• Seeing Her
•Epilogue•

•Chapter Eleven• Moving Out

24 17 1
By SnowyWraith

Andie

The day of my eighteenth birthday turned out to be the worst day possible. I had been so excited and had rushed home to shower and get ready for the traditional birthday celebration with Tristan. But what I got instead left me sitting in the living room with tears staining my cheeks for close to an hour.

I finally forced myself to go down to my room, pack a duffle bag with a few days worth of clothes. Next, I packed everything I could and hid everything in the closet. I knew that anything that was left, I could pack quickly when I came back for my things. I couldn't take anymore, I knew I had to move out and move on. I'd spent too much time hoping for something I knew would never come true.

Once I was satisfied, I sat down and found the talent agent's business card, then gave him a call. "Uh, hi, " I said awkwardly into the phone when I was put through to his line by his secretary. "You gave me your card at the Greatview Mall a few weeks ago, " I began but that's as far as I got.

"Of course, I remember you!" He replied enthusiastically. "Does this mean you're interested?" 

I nodded but then realized he couldn't see me. "I'd like more information, " I said instead. We set up an appointment for the following day at three-thirty pm. After I hung up the phone, I went into the bathroom to blow my nose and wash my face. Once done, I gathered my things and left the house without a backward glance.

I spent that night, mostly crying, at Genie's place. The next day was graduation, so Genie and I left for school for the last time, anxious to get the day over with. After that, I had Genie accompany me to my appointment with the talent agent. Once we were satisfied that the guy was legit, I signed the contract he placed in front of me.

"Hang on, " Larry said after he looked at the contract, then looked up at me with incredulity. "Your name is Andie Marie Spruce?"

"Yes, " I replied softly as I watched the shock in his eyes change to sadness before he spoke again.

"And your mother, what's her name?" He asked next, there was hope in his voice.

"Sandra Melvin, " I stated, already knowing where this was leading. I'd noticed the pictures he had on a wall to my left and I had to admit that I looked like him.

Larry jumped to his feet, his whole body trembling as tears fell from his eyes, his mouth opening and closing without a single sound. "You're my father, aren't you?" I finally asked since he seemed frozen to the spot and lost his ability to speak.

A few days later, with Genie, her boyfriend Justin, and two other guys, I returned home to pack the rest of my things and move them out. I knew that Tristan would be at a book signing with Madison. It gave me about three hours to get my stuff and be out before they got back. I was done in less than an hour. Once I was done, I took out a letter, set it on the dresser, and walked out quickly.

It hurt knowing that I was leaving the only home I had known for the last ten years but I knew it was for the best. Tristan didn't need me in his life anymore, nor did he want me around by the looks of things. I loved him but I wanted him to be happy. The time had come for me to let him go and get over him once and for all.

I promised myself that day that I would never see Tristan again, there was no point. After all, I had become a burden to him. It was time for a new beginning for both of us. That meant we needed to go our separate ways and never look back. I was grateful to him but I didn't want to continue to hope he will return my feelings one day. With those thoughts in mind, I made Genie promise not to give him my new address or phone number.

**************************

If u have read this far, thanx bunches. Also, plz comment nd vote! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476 39 55
Ruby Dominguez knew all about how her father treated her mother. If she stepped in to help, she would get the same treatment. They couldn't leave. Th...
31.1K 555 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
222 13 22
"Would you still love me if I said I didn't love myself?" He asked shakily. "All my love would make up for the self love you say you're incapable of"...
2.8M 58.5K 50
[BOOK 1] [NOT EDITED] ❝if you were to describe me in one word, what would it be?❞ she had the perfect life, with ideal parents, loving family however...