My "best friend" (reader x To...

By celeb_stories123

I was just a normal high school girl. I wasn't popular but my best friend Tom was. Tom was the captain of the... More

Chapter 1: Friday
Chapter 2: Saturday
Chapter 3: Sunday
Chapter 4: Monday
Chapter 5: Tuesday
Chapter 6: Wednesday
Chapter 7: Thursday
Chapter 8: Friday
Chapter 9: Saturday
Chapter 11: Monday
Chapter 12: Tuesday
Chapter 13: Wednesday
Chapter 14: Thursday
Chapter 15: Friday
Chapter 16: Saturday
Chapter 17: Sunday
Chapter 18: Monday
Chapter 19: Tuesday
Chapter 20: Wednesday
Chapter 21: Thursday
Chapter 22: Friday
Chapter 23: Saturday
Chapter 24: Sunday
Chapter 25: Monday
Chapter 26: Tuesday
Chapter 27: Wednesday
Chapter 28: Thursday
Chapter 29: Friday
Chapter 30: Friday (2)
Chapter 31: Saturday
Chapter 32: Sunday
Chapter 33: Monday
Chapter 34: Tuesday
Chapter 35: Wednesday
Chapter 36: Thursday
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: Saturday
Chapter 39: Sunday
Chapter 40: Monday
Chapter 41: Tuesday
Chapter 42: Wednesday
Chapter 43: Thursday
Chapter 44: Friday
Chapter 45: Saturday
Chapter 46: Sunday
Chapter 47: Monday
Chapter 48: Tuesday
Chapter 49: Wednesday
Chapter 50: Thursday
Chapter 51: Friday
Chapter 52: Saturday
Chapter 53: Sunday
Chapter 54: Monday
Chapter 55: Tuesday
Chapter 56: Wednesday
Chapter 57: Thursday
Chapter 58: Friday
Chapter 59: Saturday
Chapter 60: Sunday
Chapter 61: Monday
Chapter 62: Tuesday
Chapter 63: Wednesday
Chapter 64: Thursday
Chapter 65: Friday
Chapter 66: Saturday
Chapter 67: Sunday
Chapter 68: Monday
Chapter 69: Tuesday
Chapter 70: Wednesday
Chapter 71: Thursday
Chapter 72: Friday
Chapter 73: Saturday
Chapter 74: Sunday
Chapter 75: Monday
Chapter 76: Tuesday
Chapter 77: Wednesday
Chapter 78: Thursday
Chapter 79: Friday
Chapter 80: Saturday
Chapter 81: Sunday
Chapter 82: Monday
Chapter 83: Tuesday
Chapter 84: Wednesday
Chapter 85: Thursday
Chapter 86: Friday
Chapter 87: Saturday
Chapter 88: Sunday
Chapter 89: Monday

Chapter 10: Sunday

5.9K 121 74
By celeb_stories123

Sunday
Y/n POV:
I woke up to Mrs. Holland shaking my shoulder. "Good morning sweetie" she said softly.

"Good morning Mrs Holland" I said sitting up.

"Oh honey you can call me Nikki. You know that right?" She asked.

"Um sorry. Good morning Nikki" I repeated. "Where's Tom?"

"He went to the gym with that little friend of his. I think he name is Harrison" she explained.

"Oh yeah I know Harrison!" I replied.

"Oh yes he is a very sweet boy. Anyways I wanted to know if you would come shopping with me" she explained.

"Really? I would love to!" I said hugging her.

"I'm so glad" she said wrapping her arms around me. "I'll give you a few minutes to get ready and breakfast is waiting for you downstairs!"

"Thank you" I said as I watched her get up off the bed.

"No problem sweetie" she said smiling and walking out of the room. I loved Tom's mom so much. I quickly got up and got ready changing into a T-Shirt and leggings. I put my hair in a pony tail and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. I ate the breakfast that was laying out on the table before putting on my shoes and getting into the car next to Nikki. "You ready?"

"Yep!" I said putting on my seatbelt. She nodded and drove you guys to the mall.

"Now we are going somewhere fancy for dinner tonight so you should pick out a dress!" Nikki explained guiding me into the dress store. I tried on a few dresses before deciding on a short pink one that was form fitting with noodle straps. "You look amazing sweetie"

"Thank you Nikki. I love it" I said admiring myself in the mirror for probably the first time in my life.

"How about we go pick out some shoes?" She asked.

"Do you want a dress?" I asked.

"Oh sweetie I have enough of those to last me a lifetime!" She said guiding me back into the changing room. I changed out of my dress and back into my normal clothes. Nikki insisted on paying for the dress. Next we went to the shoe shop.

"Mmm I love the smell of new shoes" I explained.

"Me too. Do you see anything you like?" She asked as we walked between the different types of shoes that they had to offer.

"What about those?" I asked pointing to a plain pair of black high heels.

"Those will do nicely!" She said getting a closer look at the heels. "What size?"

"(Your shoe size)" I explained. She nodded and grabbed me a box.

"Try them on. Just for safe measures" she explained. I grabbed the heels out of the box and put them on. "Wow you are just stunning"

"Thanks" I blushed.

"Those will go perfect with the dress!" She explained. I nodded and took them off putting them back into the box. Nikki insisted on paying again. After a few more stops of getting our nails done, soft pretzels and a jewelry store it was time to head back to the Holland household. I walked in with Nikki seeing a sweaty Harrison and Tom sitting on the couch drinking protein shakes. "Boys I thought I told you to take showers before sitting on the couch!"

"It's leather mom. It will wash off" Tom explained.

"Don't disrespect me young man. Please take a shower before dinner time" she explained walking away from them.

"Hey y/n" Harrison said patting the spot next to him. I'm not exactly close with Harrison but I know Tom is so I'm friends with him I guess. I sat down between Tom and Harrison. The aroma of body oder filling my nose.

"You guys smell really bad" I explained standing back up. Tom pouted and Harrison laughed.

"I guess I should go then so you guys can get some alone time" Harrison teased.

"Shut up mate" Tom yelled at his friend as he exited the house.

"How was the gym?" I asked keeping my distance from the smelly boy in front of me.

"It was fine. I beat Harrison in a treadmill race." Tom explained.

"Wow sounds pretty eventful" I said sarcastically.

"It was. You try running 7 miles!" Tom explained.

"I would run 7 miles away to not smell whatever arm pit scent you have going on" I explained.

"Oh right. I'll go take a shower. I'll be back" Tom explained. I watched as he headed towards the bathroom. His smell slowly leaving the room. I sat down on the couch to watch TV and Paddy joined me. A few minutes later Tom came into the room wearing only shorts. His hair was wet and curly.

"Tom put a shirt on will you?" Paddy asked.

"Just don't look at me" Tom said sitting between Paddy and I. I laughed at the interaction. The three of us watched TV for quite a while before Nikki called me upstairs.

"Hi Nikki!" I said entering her bedroom.

"Hi sweetie! Sit down I want to do your hair!" She said plugging in a curling wand. I smiled and sat down at the vanity chair in front of her. She curled every strand of my hair before brushing it out to give it a more wavy look. She did amazing. It looked beautiful.

"Thank you!" I said standing up and looking at my hair.

"You look beautiful darling. Now chop chop it's time to get ready" she explained. I nodded and headed to Tom's rooms where the mall bags were sitting. I closed the door before putting on the dress and the necklace we got. I opened the door just in case Tom needed to get in before starting to do my makeup. When I was getting ready to put eyeshadow on Tom walked in.

"Hey" he paused and looked at me "wow y/n you look incredible"

"Thanks" I said smiling and applying the blush to my face. Tom walked to the closet grabbing a nice dress shirt and dress pants before leaving the room. I finished my makeup and decided to play on my phone for a little bit while the boys were still getting ready. Tom came back in the room holding a tie.

"Y/n do you know how ties work?" He asked trying to figure out a way to put it around his collar. I got up and walked over to him. I grabbed the tie and fixed it around his neck. I looked up to meet his gaze.

"Is that good?" I asked looking into the boy's eyes.

"Yeah. It's perfect" he responded gently bringing a piece of my curled hair behind my ear. "Y/n I have something to tell you"

"Yeah?" I asked softly continuing to look into his dark brown eyes.

"I" he started before Paddy walked into the room.

"Y/n I need help with my tie!" He complained. I nodded and fixed his tie.

"There you go handsome" I said patting his shoulder. He giggled before walking out of the room. "What were you saying?"

"It's nothing. We should probably get going" Tom explained.

"Okay" I said grabbing my shoes.

Tom POV:
We all got into the car. My mom and dad sitting in the front. Y/n and Paddy in the back and me, Sam and Harry in the middle row. "Now please make sure you boys behave. The restaurant owner is my business partner" my dad said.

"Don't forget that y/n is with us this time!" Paddy explained.

"Well I'm not worried about her behavior Paddy" my dad explained while looking at her in car mirrors.

"We're are here!" My mom said as the car parked. Sam, Harry and I got out of the car before helping y/n and Paddy get out of the back. We all walked into the restaurant and followed a hostess to the table.

"I want to sit next to y/n!" Paddy explained grabbing y/n and pulling her over to one side of the table. I followed them and sat on the other side of y/n. The hostess handed out the menus giving Paddy a kids menu which got y/n and Paddy really excited.

"Let's have a tic tac toe tournament!" Paddy explained.

"I'll be the judge" Sam explained handing Paddy, y/n, Harry and I different colored crayons. "Harry against Tom first"

"Wait what's the reward?" I asked.

"Whoever wins can come with me to get ice cream after this" Sam explained. Everyone nodded and I began the game by putting an X in the middle. Harry responded by putting an O in the top left box. I put an X in the bottom left box. He put an O in the top right box. I put an X in the top middle box. He put an O in the bottom middle box.

"Tie" y/n explained.

"What happens now?" Harry asked.

"Rock paper scissors" Sam explained.

"Rock paper scissors shoot!" Harry and I yelled. Harry held out a rock and I held out scissors.

"Harry wins!" Sam explains.

"Okay our turn Paddy!" Y/n said. She lost but I knew she let Paddy win. She's sweet like that.

"Loser club" I said patting her shoulder.

"That's just you. I let paddy win" she explained not letting Paddy hear.

"That hurts" I said pouting. She just rolled her eyes. "But I know how you can make it up to me"

"No" she said before letting me explain.

"Will you go dance with me?" I said looking over at the dance floor between all of the tables.

"Still no. I don't like attention" she explained.

"All the attention will be on me" I responded "do you see how hot I look?"

"No. I see how full of yourself you look" she replied. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of her seat and towards the dance floor. "I hate you" she said following behind me.

"I know you do" I said arriving at the dance floor. "May I have this dance?"

"This is the only dance you will be receiving in your entire life only because I don't want your family to see you get rejected" she explained.

"Wow that's actually kind of sweet y/n" I responded.

"Don't make me regret it" she said placing her hands on my shoulders. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist. We awkward looked at each other before I pulled her closer to me and she rested her head on my chest. "I can hear your heart beat. It's going crazy in there. I think you should get that checked out"

"Probably just having a hard time pumping blood to these massive muscles" I explained.

"Okay you lost your chance" she said squirming away from my grasp and starting to walk away. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back towards me. Turns out I pulled her a little too hard because we were standing face to face. "What were you saying in your room before we left?"

"I- um it's nothing" I stuttered.

"Fine. I'm going back to the table now" she warned raising an eyebrow.

"No. Stay. I'll explain" I stated.

"Okay" she responded softly still face to face with me.

"I love you" I stated.

"Aww I love you too" she said naturally "is that it?"

"Well no" I explained.

"Well then what is it?" She asked.

"I guess I should rephrase this. Y/n I'm in love with you" I responded.

"I- Tom" she stuttered.

"No it's fine I get it. I'm just your best friend and I love being your best friend. It's not a problem" I began to explain.

"Tom" she said calming me down.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You know how when people get married they say that their partner is their best friend?" She asked.

"Yeah..." I responded not knowing where this was going.

"Well we have the best friend part. We just need the partner part..." she explained looking into my eyes.

"Sooo...?" I asked confused.

"I'm in love with you too Tom" she responded.

"Oh okay cool" I said relieved.

"That's all you have to say?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Am I supposed to say something?" I asked confused.

"Sometimes actions speak louder than words" she said softly.

"Yeah they do" I responded before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"I KNEW IT!" Sam yelled from across the restaurant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
571K 34.9K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...