The Kids Aren't Alright

By Alicornofweirdness

It was just supposed to be a simple bonfire party. Dancing, talking, and maybe a little drinking. But things... More

Prologue / Introduction
โœฐ Chapter One โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Two โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Three โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Four โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Five โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Six โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Seven โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Eight โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Nine โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Ten โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Eleven โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Tweleve โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Thirteen โœฐ
Thinking Space
โœฐ Chapter Fourteen โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Fifteen โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Sixteen โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Seventeen โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Eighteen โœฐ
Thinking space 2
โœฐ Chapter Nineteen โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty-One โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty-Two โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty-Three + Thinking Space โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty-Four โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty-Six โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty-Seven โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty-Eight โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty Nine โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Thirty โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Thirty-One โœฐ
LAST THINKING SPACE
โœฐ Chapter Thirty-Two โœฐ
KILLER EXPLAINED - โš ๏ธ spoilers โš ๏ธ

โœฐ Chapter Twenty-Five โœฐ

713 39 113
By Alicornofweirdness

Third Person

Rainbow Dash walked into her home room to see Sunset who was scrolling through her phone. She looked sad and her eyes were all red. She didn't look like that when Dash first saw her in the hallway. Was I too hard on her? Was it even Rainbow's fault or was it something else?

Although Dash still had her suspicions about Sunset, but she was still her friend and she cares for all her friends. Rainbow Dash took a seat beside Sunset yet Sunset's eyes were still glued to her phone. It seemed whatever she was reading, it made her think real hard.

"Uh Sunset. You cool?" Dash waved her hand in front of Sunset's face, trying to get her attention.

It took her a minute but Sunset finally came back to reality. She looked at Dash and sighed. "Not really. . ." Sunset frowned. She twirled a piece of her hair back and looked down for a second.

"If it's what happened like 30 minutes ago, I'm sorry I let my anger get the best of me. What I did was 20% less cool."

"Hmm? No, that's not it. Iwas actually in the wrong for asking such an insensitive question at a time like this. But I'm not sad about what you said." she said, her head still down.

"Uhhh, do you want to talk about-"

Before Rainbow Dash could finish her question, she was interrupted when Sunset shoved her phone in her face. "You see this picture Twilight posted? Yeah, it's with Timber. Twilight doesn't even like Timber like that, she's only staying with him because she doesn't want to admit she may have had feelings for me." Sunset groaned.

Dash grabbed the phone out of Sunset's hands. "I don't know, she looks pretty happy and she looks nice in the photo. And Twilight doesn't even post so I think maybe you're also letting your feelings get the best of you."

"Why does no one ever take my side."

"Huh?"

"Ugh, nevermind." Sunset grabbed her phone back. She starting getting up and grabbing her things. "I'm gonna sit next to the window, the sun will keep me kind of warm. It's getting cold in here anyways." Sunset clicked her tongue at Dash.

Once Sunset had sat down and placed all her things, her phone vibrated. She checked the notification and it was a text from Rainbow Dash.

was that last part lowkey shade💀

what do u mean?

"it's getting cold in here anyways" and then clicks ur tongue at me😐

no, i was obviously talking about the temperature dash😐

what rly?? i thought u were talking about my butthole🥶😐

immature.

u can't be talking

wdym

ur trying to get with a taken girl. and work on ur anger issues, ur starting unnecessary drama💀

HOW?

pls i can literally hear the attitude in that text😭💀

chill with the skull emoji. there's literally other emojis to use but i'm not surprised u probably can't find them.

girl what are u talking about lmao

reading problems. talk to me when u get glasses

i would but i'm scared of how much dirt i'll see in ur pores after putting them on when i talk to u😹

ok stop texting me

ok🥶🍆😋🍑

this user has blocked you

Sunset and Dash sat in pure, utter silence. When all the students came into home room, the two didn't even talk. And Sunset had yet to know when she would unblock or even talk to Dash again.

One thing is for sure, never put an angry Sunset and an angry Rainbow in a room together. It would get messy and it could go on forever. But better question is; Who would win?

Diamond Tiara's POV

"Uh ya sure you're alright with this?" Applebloom asked, holding my hand.

"Yes, it's just perfect." I said, holding her hand at a tighter grip.

Today was the day. The day I finally right my wrongs and make my life better. I would risk loosing all my popularity just for her, Applebloom, she makes life worth living. Just being around her makes me happier than I usually am. 

Applebloom and I started walking confidently down the hallway, getting glares from our peers. They were all a mix of confusion, proudness, and disgust. The disgust mostly came from the boys and the other rich girls. 

Everything was going fairly good so far, other than the homophobes which could be sensed within miles, until silver spoon walked up towards us. I expected her to overpower me since my popularity rate would've gone down by now but my expectations were most definitely wrong.

"Uh, Diamond Tiara. Are you really gay?"

"Yes, I am." I smiled, slightly lifting up me and applebloom's hands to show her. AB just gave her a nervous smile.

"But I liked you. . ." she took off her glasses, quickly dabbed the tears in her eyes with her handkerchief, and put her classes back on, adjusted. "I didn't tell you because I thought you were homophobic." 

"I've never said anything about lgbtq." 

"How about when Scootaloo was having a sleepover and we were going to raid it. I assumed you refused to attend because Scootaloo is lesbian."

"I didn't attend because my mother is the homophobic one, she told me I had to refuse. She doesn't want me 'catching it'." I sighed, letting go of Applebloom's hand. I walked closer towards Silver Spoon and grabbed her hands. "Listen, Silver, I know I haven't been that good of a friend recently or like ever, but I really appreciate how you stayed with me even when I treated you like absolute shit. Whether you want to believe me or not, I've always cherished our friendship even when I didn't show it. I love you but nothing more than a best friend and I hope you can understand that." I cleared my throat, stepped back and continued to smile at her.

She didn't say anything at first, she just stared at me. Her eyebrows were pulled down together and she began shaking a bit. I really wanted to show her the love and care she deserved, to fix my mistakes but instead I think she's infuriated with me.

She dropped down to her knees, putting her head down as well. With that, catching the other students attention. They directed their eyes to the three of us, instead of scrolling through social media on their phones apparently this was a show to them.

"Diamond, I thought you hated me. . ."

"No, no. I never did it was just-"

"All these years I used to beat myself up because I thought everything I ever did for you was never enough." She placed her hands on the cold floor, practically on all fours now. Her glasses fell off her face and the floor began to get wet. Tears from Silver kept dripping down on the ground. "I would always beat myself up for stupid things, and I never even showed it. If you had ever seen me like this, I always feared that you would drop me as a friend. But." she sat up and wiped away her tears. "But after you've told me everything. . . thank you, DT." she smiled, as the tears still came running down her face. 

I held out my hands and offered to help her up. She wiped away her tears once again and we had hugged it out. The students around us started clapping, causing the hallway to be even more noisy. They acted as if this was a show, as if we were the actors and they were the audience, clapping and cheering us on for our mesmerizing performance. It's not acting, just genuine answers. Words that have been bottled up for so long.

The "audience" didn't last long. After about two minutes of clapping, the students scurried on to their friend groups and starting talking with each other. 

"Wait, what about your mom? Isn't she going to find out and do something horrible? I've heard she's really homophobic from parents gossip." 

"Yeah, but I want to enjoy my freedom while I can." I grinned.

"You'll be in my prayers." Silver placed her hands together, making prayer hands.

"Mhm, same to you."

Is this what freedom feels like? 

Some minutes passed, Silver Spoon had already went somewhere else in the school and the hallway I was in was nearly empty. I looked behind me to see that Applebloom was gone, but I don't blame her for leaving. It would be an awkward feeling to just watch all of that happen. 

I walked into into the rotunda which connected all the hallways together. To my surprise, there were cops near the front door and Principal Celestia were talking to them. She looked my way and waved her hand trying to get me to come over. In which I did, who would ever disrespect the principal especially at such an important time like this one.

"Are you diamond Tiara?" One of them asked.

"Yes. Who wants to know?" I crossed my arms, looking at Principal Celestia and back at the officer.

"You should come down to the office with us." The police officer said, getting out handcuffs while the other tried to grab me. 

When one of them touched me, I punched that one in the face. Making her collapse to the ground. I'm not guilty of anything, but it was simply self defense. The cop with handcuffs pushed me down hard onto the ground.

"Ugh, what's the meaning of this?" I asked, annoyed.

"Diamond Tiara." He pushed me harder to the ground, making my face squish against the cold tiles. He cuffed my wrists together and held me down. "You're under the arrest for Vignette Valenica."

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝟕𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭.

𝐐𝐎𝐓𝐂: What's your religion? What are your current beliefs if you don't have a religion? (This is optional, don't answer if you feel uncomfortable. THIS WILL BE A JUDGE FREE ZONE, no judging please. be civil u fucks)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.5K 63
Born at the height of Targaryen power without any power to his name, Aenys Targaryen was the Third son of Baelon Targaryen, brother to Viserys and Da...
673K 33.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
15.2K 397 13
Halfway through typing out her response to the text message she'd just received, the purple haired woman fully runs into someone, sending both of the...
What Am I? By s.

Fanfiction

44.2K 1.2K 22
"๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’†." [COMPLETED] S U M M A R Y: Rarity is turning 13 and one question has been haunting her for a while. Is s...