「The Butterfly that always Sm...

By AstraeaSoul

(Y/n) Kocho is the remaining survivor of the Kocho clan massacre, also known as the Butterfly Clan. They're k... More

Meet (Y/n) Kocho
「1」 Meeting Naruto in the Hidden Leaf Village
「3」Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes?
「4」 Pass or Fail: Survival Test
「5」 Dangerous mission to the land of waves
「6」 The Assassin of the Mist
「7」 The Forest of Chakra
「8」 Battle on the Bridge (Part 1)
Little Spoilers!
「9」Battle on the Bridge (Part 2)
「10」Meeting the Sand Siblings
「11」Genin Takedown: All Ten Rookies Face off!
「12」The Written Test
「13」The Forest of Death
「14」 Battle with Orochimaru
💫Night Breathing Techniques💫
「15」 Curse Mark
「16」My Own Technique
✿ 100k Reads Special! ✿
「17」 Preliminary Rounds
「18」 Kakashi vs Orochimaru: Lions Barrage
「19」The Rivals get Serious!
🎉 Its my Birthday! 🎉
「 Hashira Meeting」
「20」A Shaky Shikamaru with a wave of Water

「2」 The Academy

22.3K 724 796
By AstraeaSoul

❀.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.❀

「 The Academy」

✿ 2 ✿

❀.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.❀

2nd Pov:

Today was the Day that you will be attending the ninja academy from the leaf village. You still brought your katana sword with you because you always bring it no matter where you go, at least somewhere more public.

You summoned a few butterflies to help you guide to the academy and some other places. You should've asked Naruto about the academy, but you have a feeling he might be in the class you're gonna be in.

You entered the academy, seeing another jounin in waiting, he had gravity gray hair and dark eyes, with his headband covering his left one and wearing a mask.

"Hello, you must be the new ninja and Kocho survivor of the clan. I'm Kakashi-Sensei, I'll be taking you to your class. Follow me." He started to walk to your new classroom, with you following him.

You see the academy was pretty big, and the inside almost reminded you of your estate at the butterfly mansion.

You and Kakashi arrived at a classroom door, Kakashi looked at you for a second, "Wait right here so I can tell Iruka about you being new here. When he calls you in, come into the classroom." You nodded at him as he walked in.

"A-Ah! Kakashi, what are you doing here?" Iruka asked in a surprising tone, "I came to drop off your new student, she's waiting outside the door right now so call her in when your ready." He said as he disappeared.

"Oh, that's right! Lord Hokage told me about having a new student today..." Iruka said to himself, before turning to the class.

"Everyone, starting today, we're gonna be having a new student. So please treat her well. You may come in now!" You hear Iruka as you opened the sliding door and walked down to where Iruka-Sensei was.

He places a hand on your shoulder, "Go ahead and introduce yourself."

You smiled widely, "Hello everyone, I'm (Y/n) Kocho! I'm hope we can be great friends and I'm looking forward of becoming great ninjas with you all!" You said, bowing to them.

The girl felt like as if they were looking at an adorable child that needs to be protected, 'So cute!' They may have thought that but they also hoped you didn't steal Sasuke. The boys were blushing and had hearts in their eyes as they looked at you.

Sasuke looked at you with interest, he recognized your last name, which was a prestigious clan name like his. He would be focusing on you and your skills now, but he couldn't stop the fact that he was blushing, which never happens.

You look to your right to see Naruto all tied up but also seeing him all happy with you being here. "(Y/n)-Chan! You didn't tell me you were gonna be at the academy!"

"Well, since Naruto missed the test, everyone will review at the transformation jutsu!" Iruka yelled, as the student groaned in annoyance.

You were in line waiting for each student to review the transformation jutsu, "Alright, Sakura here, let's do it. transform!" She transforms into Iruka.

"Transformed into me, good." She transforms back as she fangirled, "Sasuke, did you see that?", " Next up, Sasuke Uchiha." When you heard the last name, you perked up, he had the same last name as he did.

You thought back when you elder sister mention that clan before, she said they're a real powerful clan with a powerful Kekkai Genkai.

"Okay, (Y/n) Kocho. You're up." Iruka instructed as you walked up to the front.

You didn't know on who to transform or who you had to transform into specifically. 

"Um, Iruka-Sensei, Does it matter on who I transform into?" You asked as you tilted your head. 

"It doesn't matter, as long as you transform into someone." He clarified.

You smirked wider as you concentrated on your chakra, doing the handsign.

"Transform!"

The boys looked at your transformation with red cheeks, while the girls looked in awe by the prettiness of the person you transformed into.

"Good. You did well on your first day. But, if you don't mind me asking, who is that, (Y/n)?" Iruka said as he wrote on his paper.

You turn to him with a closed eye smile as you transformed back, "I transformed into my Nee-San. The one I transformed into is the second oldest one." You explained.

Iruka nodded as he noted that you were from the Butterfly Clan, a powerful clan that is even greater than the Uchiha Clan. From what he and every other jounin know, your Kekkai Genkai is a mystery that you didn't not reveal it to anyone.

"Next up, Naruto Uzumaki." It was finally Naruto's turn. "This is a total waste of time, Naruto." A guy with black pineapple hair sighed, "We always pay for your screwups!" A girl with a blonde pony tail said, "Like I care."

Just when Naruto was about to transform, a pair of hands covered your eyes, refraining you from seeing what's gonna happen. "I promise you, you're not gonna like this." A deep voice said, which was Sasuke's.

"Transform!"

Next thing you knew, Sasuke uncovered your eyes to see Naruto laughing at Iruka and Iruka having a nosebleed. "Gotcha! That was my sexy jutsu!", " Stop your stupid tricks! This is your last warning!" He yelled at Naruto, which you internally laughed at.

You turned your head right next to Sasuke's direction, "What did I just witness with your hands covering my eyes?" You asked with your smile still in place.

He blushed as you asked that but simply turned away. "It was just something you would not want to see..." He muttered, making you still confused.

➷❀.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.❀➹

It was the end of the day of your first day and you eventually made some friends in class. You were quite surprised you made friends with Sasuke's fangirls since you told them you're only trying to become a ninja and won't fall in love until you get older since you're not that interested of having a crush yet.

You eventually see a kid with dark brown hair and a blue scarf, trying to get something of his out of a tree. You walked towards him to see him, "Moshi Mosh, do you need help getting that?" You asked, pointing at his own ninja tool toy.

He looked at you like he was seeing an angel, "Yes! Can you get it?" You nodded as you walked up on the tree with ease and your own two feet. The boy looked up at you like you were some kind of elite ninja already.

You got down of the tree and returned the boy's toy, "Here you go~ what's your name, little one?" You asked, crouchinf down to his height. "My names Konohamaru! And I'll soon become the fifth hokage!" When he said 'Hokage' you already imagined Naruto.

"Hahahahaa, wow, you got the same dream as my friend's, his goal is to become the Hokage as soon as possible." You said while chuckling. You eventually told him your name and he decided to call you '(Y/n)-Nee' because he looks up to you.

He then left home as you went home and practiced some breathing techniques.

--------

It was time for the graduation test, the first part was the written test and it talked about what it means to be a ninja and the history of Chakra, which was easy for you.

The next test was gonna be the clone jutsu.

You see right next to you that Naruto was panicking, "Gahhhh! That's my worst jutsu!" You felt bad for him but, you went to encourage him. "Don't worry Naruto. Even if you are bad at this jutsu, I know you will eventually pass."

Naruto beamed up at your brightness, "Thanks for the encouragement, (Y/n)-Chan!", you smiled as you heard your name being called up. "(Y/n), you're up next."

You walked in the room, seeing Iruka-Sensei and another sensei with silver hair, you smell a bad intention smell from that guy, making you slightly glare at him but he didn't see it since you were mostly smiling.

"Your test is to perform three clones and that's it."

You did the hand sign as you closed your eyes. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!", five solid shadow clones appear right beside you.

Iruka and Mizuki stared at you wide eyed, you learned that advanced jutsu already?!

"Y-You pass!" Iruka praised as he hands you your forehead headband. You took it and went outside.

You see Naruto walking into the room still feeling pretty nervous but yet, confident from your encouragement. You decided to wait outside for him after his turn or maybe walk around the village.

➷❀.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.❀➹

You were eating a mitarashi dango stick while walking around nature since you do this kind of stuff during your free time. You see in front of the academy to see everyone in classes parents, congratulating their kids for graduating the academy.

That was one thing you envy most, even though you've always been happy, it was more force. Your parents dead, your sisters brought more attention to you than them. But, now they're gone and they can't see you graduate and starting a new life of becoming a ninja.

You turn behind you to see Naruto on a swing, looking completely sad. You heard whispers from some village ladies, talking smack about him not graduating.

"Look, I heard that one is the only one who didn't pass..."

"Thank Kami, he didn't pass!"

Your eyes shadowed at the woman who were talking down at him. You glared at them before walking to Naruto.

"Naruto, are you alright?" You asked, worrying for him, he looked up at you in complete sadness. "I didn't pass, (Y/n)-Chan..." You made a sad face before placing your hand on Naruto's head and brushing it.

"Naruto, you can't become Hokage that fast, it take baby steps to become a real ninja. I may have become a Genin, but I don't feel like I'm a actual ninja until I've actually proven myself. Keep that smile on your face and I think fate will help you become a ninja, and I love it when you smile."

Naruto looked up at you in awe, his eyes water before hugging your figure, "You always know how to make me happy, (Y/n)-Chan!"

Right after your little moment with Naruto, Mizuki showed up. "Hey there. Do you mind if I could borrow Naruto for a bit, (Y/n)?" He asked, as you gave him a small nod.

As soon as he left with Naruto, your face turned dark and looked at the butterfly that just landed on your finger, the butterfly you told to observe Mizuki. You looked one last time at where they were just leaving at.

"Naruto will beat your ass."

___________________________
Ooooooh looks like someone is about to get a beat down.
Sorry I didn't post this last night, I was not feeling well because I ended up throwing up last night, so my brother had to watch over more while I was sleeping for a couple hours and I couldn't finish this chapter up. But good thing I am feeling better! After this I'm gonna work on Idol in disguise and also the next chapter at the same time, hoped you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.8K 48
DISCLAIMER!!!- This will follow the events of the anime. I don't have the Manga nor have I ever read the Manga. So no spoilers for it. (Y/n) (L/n) wa...
Revenge By rathirr

Mystery / Thriller

798 72 20
This is a story about people who suffered a lot and that change their perspective of lives. The story about what they wanted and what happened with...
63.3K 1.1K 38
Y/n Kocho. The older sister of Kanao and Shinobu Kocho and the twin sister of Kanae Kocho. Y/n and Kanae were identical. They looked the same, acted...
119K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...