The Home I Know (DISCONTINUED)

By punk-a-boo-boo

a dream smp x reader where all the main ships haven't been set. THIS IS NOT A ONESHOT BOOK DISCONTINUED More

1 Before the Beginning
2 in de...Trees?
3 Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, f**k Eret
4 blown out of proportion
5 fountain eyes
6 run rabbit, run rabbit run, run, run
7 still breathing
8 And we're gone
10 could be worse really
11 back to bed we go
12 not the plan but it works?
13 friend or foe?
14 PHIIIIIIILLL
15 dad?
16 daddy issues
17 sad bird
18 no emotional breaks here
19 back in the castle
20 Nether boy
21 not so bad
22 deal or no deal bird boy
23 Nether boy makes friends?
24 Suck it
25 fancy~
26 The Wedding
27 s**t out of luck
28 hear me out please

9 Sike

1.5K 48 14
By punk-a-boo-boo

"Wilbur- can't- breathe" Tommy gasped as  he was crushed in between his companions and Wilbur's arms but wasn't released for another few minutes.

"We thought you were dead! O-or worse being kept as prisoners! How could you be so reckless!" he was absolutely fuming as he chewed them out but he stopped as a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"calm down Wilbur...they're fine- you need to take a moment to calm yourself. They look tired, they must've walked the entire way here" Sam smiled a bit at him although it was only seen in his eyes as he was wearing a mask over his face similar to a gas mask of sorts as well as some goggles. Tubbo who hadn't been acquainted seemed to look in awe at the man. He was taller than any man they had seen and he had a green tint to his skin but he didn't look sickly in the slightest, he stood proud and it was assisted by the crown on his head of green hair that seemed to vary in shade as it was looked at in different angles. He wore simple gold armor pieces over his surprisingly relaxed clothing and he had some tools he needed to gather more resources and figure out what was still needed.

"you can pester them later but for now we should continue working" he said as he patted his back and he gave the teens a courteous nod before he pulled Wilbur off to continue working.

Normally they would have been shocked, but their eyes were too heavy and they just made their way to the sleeping tent and they seemed to practically just hit the cots when they passed out and ended up sleeping until the next day around lunch to the smell of a warm meal. They hadn't eaten since before tommy and Dreams duel, so it wasn't long before they all were sitting up eager to find the source of the smell.

Y/n  and tubbo got dressed before they helped Tommy up and they walked out of the tent finally able to see the progress that had been made while they were out. It was astounding, a few basic houses ready to be moved into and then some more underway. The Van was properly repaired as well as other things around and it amazed them that it was already this far having been blown up only days ago.

While they were in their shocked state they didn't notice as two figures crept up on them one bored the other had malice in his eyes as he soon took two fingers and he jammed them into Tommy's side earning a shriek from him as he scrambled away nearly tripping as he whipped around to see the attackers

Sapnap was laughing his ass off as he held his stomach trying to catch his breath while George just shook his head trying to keep from laughing  like Sapnap. Y/n immediately hugged onto tommy in fear as she saw them and tubbo grabbed tommy and her pulling them back a bit. They were terrified that dream was there to kill them as punishment for leaving.

"W-what the fuck are you two doing here?" Tommy asked, trying to sound angrier and stronger than he felt but they were unarmed and he was wounded although the two before them were unarmed as well but they didn't feel like poking the bear and getting shanked to death on their newly freed land.

Sapnap slowly calmed down from his laughing fit and they noticed the change in demeanor, and he looked over them confused as he looked to George who simply shrugged.

"what? Did I get ya?" he laughed a bit trying to act as if he wasn't in the middle of the land he had previously been trying to destroy the literal day before "or did you not expect us to come back?" he crossed his arms

Tommy felt anger spark in him while Y/n looked embarrassed having thought they would leave them alone.

"well we're here.... Dream said he'd let you stay for a while but after that your coming back so an actual doctor can take care of you" sapnap said as he watched them groan in defeat and he hummed softly "I think they're in the van right now, let's head over" he said as he and George waited for them

Tommy sighed and he with the help of the two beside him made his way to the van where a very VERY angry Wilbur sat waiting for them at the table with dream there as well as they glared at each other until the door opened and the three entered the room soon followed by Sapnap and George.

"Good afternoon did you sleep well" Wilbur hissed as he looked away from Dream finally to them and his anger made them a bit nervous "so you didn't think to tell me what you did?" he asked Tommy more specifically.

This angered him quite a bit as he frowned "I'm so sorry that I was tired Wilbur I planned to tell you today.... 'oh it's ok tommy, you've only just been shot and had to walk home for two hours yesterday' wow thanks you prick" Tommy was getting really mad now. Wilbur clenched his fists and he stood up ready to pummel him.

"guys stop it- now's not the time" Y/n said as she gently tried to stand in front of Tommy to shield him from their older brother who seemed more angered by this.

"Sit your ass down- if you and Tubbo hadn't freaked we wouldn't have this problem" Wilbur's voice was filled with more hate then she had ever heard from him and it made her tense as she backed up a bit keeping her mouth shut.

"HEY- at least they tried to fucking help rather then sit there like an idiot!" Tommy snapped but he tugged the two to help him sit, all the meanwhile they were being watched by Dream who found amusement in the arguing.

"at least I'm not having my ass hauled off for a fucking month!" he snapped at the three of them but there was a loud smack that stopped further arguing.

Wilbur sat in shock, his cheek was stinging and he could feel it get hotter as he put his hand there in surprise as well as the rest of them who hadn't even processed what had happened. Sam was seething as he stood there now, he had come in to ask something when he saw Wilbur.

"Wilbur fucking Ab- Soot..i do not care who you are here or who you are to these kids...they have been through hell the last few days and all you've done while I've been here is give them more shit. If you don't chill the FUCK out I will take them myself somewhere safe, I might be a family friend but mark my word I will put you in the ground if you Ever act like this in front of them or me again.." Sam's voice had gone from caring to the most stone cold thing any of them had heard in such quick time. Will sat in shock as Sam pressed a document into his hands then he looked over the stunned teens and he sighed as he gently patted their heads then he looked to dream giving him the same look as he left.

Dreams smirk had returned seeing what had just happened but he said nothing. More goodies to add to his interest towards them. He watched as Wilbur sat down silent now and then George and sapnap came and sat by dream across from the four.

"I didn't know you knew sam...family friend huh?" he said softly "to which of you?" he said and Wilbur seemed to come back from whatever state he had been put into as he meekly raised his hand. Dream nodded a bit "so why don't we go over the details of the stay?" he said as he sat up watching dread fill the teens and he hummed softly. "The three will be coming with us, Tommy will have to be under the watch of an actual doctor 24/7 now and none of you will be able to leave anywhere without someone accompanying you weather it be a guard or one of us, you can leave but you have to come back as soon as possible, if your given an order fallow it and lastly no one is allowed to visit without permission, if I see any ruled being broken I will punish you as I see fit"

The three weren't given time to retaliate as Dream quickly had them getting up and into the carriage not letting them grab any personal belongings or say goodbyes. Once in the carriage all six were in there. They had other guards driving while they sat across from each other uncomfortable.

y/n tried to stay as close to tommy as she could as he held her and Tubbo gently, y/n was scared as she avoided eye contact with them as best as she could, Tubbo gently poked her making her look at him.

He motioned to the window where they could see how slow they were going which surprised her , looking back to him she saw the question playing in his eyes 'do we jump?' and she shook her head gently as she motioned tommy who was glaring a hole into the mask of the royal in front of him and Tubbo frowned a bit.

"If you jumped we'd catch you before you even made it a foot out" Dream said breaking the silence, "I suggest you listen for once and just behave" he said a bit coldly.

"w-we weren't going to.... He was wondering why we were going so slow is all" y/n said trying to keep him from scolding them and she held her breath a bit still not looking at him really.

"yea right...we have no place to be immediately so we're going at a good pace for the horses" he was getting a bit irritated now, tommy was trying to intimidate him by keeping his eyes on dream as he made faces, Tubbo was clearly plotting and y/n wouldn't look at him at all.

"why um... why do we need to go back? Wouldn't it be better if we're home anyway? I mean- you helped us with tommy already so I figured we had no more to do with each other especially since we're no longer part of the kingdom?" Tubbo spoke a bit timidly but even Dream's companions seemed eager for his response.

"simple- as repayment for helping you since you have nothing I want in particular I thought why not take company? I mean now we're not really enemies anymore, yea?" Dream shrugged but it was evident that there was more to it on top of not making much sense to anyone there.

" but I wouldn't say were on great terms either" Tommy hissed finally having to really bite back his curses

(freedom? who is she? ALSO thank you for all the reads and votes! It really pumps me up to write more when I get to see all this wonderful support!! Thank you so much ily all so much!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 671 20
A Simple PurpledxReader Fan Fiction. (Discontinued due to Purpled latest tweet about fanfictions)
27.1K 227 15
Oneshots for different ships and generations. Some might be gay, and if you don't ship it you don't have to read it. Warning: I'm not very good at wr...
253K 7.3K 30
A various collection of FreexReader OneShots. I do not own Free or it's characters but I do own all oneshots in this book!
96.7K 808 94
mcyt x reader