Hisoka's hostage🔞 | hisokaxr...

By levissexyboot

The southernpiece auction: The worlds largest auction held in yourknew city over the course of 5 days. You... More

1- Southernpiece auction
2-Car ride
3- Hisoka's silk sheets
4- Bungee cum
5- Bungee cum part 2 🍋
6- Player
7- Chrollo's long shlong 🍋
8- Jealousy
9- Mascarade ball part 1
10- Mascarade ball part 2
11- Shower 🔞
12- Blind folded🍋
13- Turning the tables part 1🔞
14- Turning the tables part 2🍋
15- Preperations
16- Saved
17-Angry hisoka part 1
18- Angry hisoka part 2🔞
19- Angry hisoka part 3🍋
20- Valentines day special💗
21- Taking turns part 1🔞
23- A special guest...
24- Part time stripper, y/n 🥲
25- sharing is caring 🚨
26- bloody floorboards
27- trip to paris
28- under the tablecloth🔞
29- what a view🔞
30- 'H❤️'
31- a future with him
32- "will he remember me?"
Ending explained

22- Taking turns part 2🍋

27.6K 338 849
By levissexyboot

AN— about to get some revenge on hisoka for catching you in 4K 🙄🙄✋🏼✋🏼 I didn't know how submissive to make hisoka so let's hope this goes to plan 👽 and yes I see you hungry mfs begging for updates in the comments, don't you worry I'll be updating regularly from now on!

You sure as hell were going to show him, not only show him but get back at all of the times he tied you up and left you completely powerless against him. This whole time he was teasing you, you knew why he was doing it, he wanted to rile you up and get you frustrated. As usual, he wanted you to show him your potential. Chile this man is power hungry asf you thought, but maybe this was the only way to satisfy him.

In the past it was always you passing out or going to sleep first and you could tell hisoka could've gone on for longer but was holding back. But not this time, this time you were certain you wanted to knock him out cold by the time you were done.

You roughly pushed him down onto the bed, he sat down with a smirk as he placed his hands down behind him, leaning back smugly. Just that sadistic smile he gave you pissed you off, he was clearly mocking you, thinking you were incapable of dominating him. You swiftly crawled behind him on the bed, grabbing some rope which he had left to use on you.

Hisoka turned his head to watch you behind him before you crawled back up to his seated body and grabbed his wrists. You pulled them together with some force, making him jolt in shock before realising what you were doing. Again with the same egotistical smile, he watched you, intrigued as you knotted the rope a few times, ensuring he had no chance of escaping.

You pulled the restraints tight one last time, causing hisoka to grunt with the slight pain of the rope catching his skin. "Look at you, taking charge like a good girl~" he said in a seductive tone, smirking as he turned his head to face you behind him. You suddenly pressed your half naked body against his back causing him to cock an eyebrow up. Between your ring and index finger, you held a playing card against his neck, just like he would to you. "Pulled a you on you" you laughed to your self, hisoka wasn't very amused. You could feel him moving his hands around against you, struggling to untie the rope.

"What do you think you're doing?" You said gently against his ear, pressing the corner of the card against his fair skin, causing a single drop of blood to trickle down his neck. "Mm~ I like this" he smirked, you knew he would, he is practically a power hungry freak after all 🙄✋🏼

"Don't make a sound" you whispered back to him, he chuckled at your comment but you tried to ignore his mocking, slowly slipping your hand down his chiselled body and to his already hard cock. You gripped him by the base, stroking hit length up and down in your right hand, still holding the card against his artery, feeling his pulse quicken against the thin cardboard.

He pursed his lips together, trying to bite his tongue as you quickened your hand movements, watching as the tip began to drip slightly with precum. You rubbed the head with your thumb with each stroke, instantly earning a more entertaining reaction from hisoka as his hips bucked slightly. He was usually extremely vocal but he was obeying you well, trying his hardest to keep his lips tightly shut.

He let out a hard exhale in an attempt to keep his movements and noises at bay yet you continued to stroke him up and down relentlessly. "Slow down, princess~ there's no rush" he groaned, his speech slightly broken as he spoke. "I said, not a sound" you repeated again, causing a smirk to curl on his lips. You knew he would secretly love to be the sub every once in a while.

You lightly licked the cut you had just made on the crook of his neck, mixing the light pain with pleasure and causing him to hiss almost inaudibly, but just enough you could hear. "Is that good?" You whispered in his ear, dropping the card and pulling the rope around his wrists backwards towards you. "Very~" he groaned with a smirk as you continued to pump him up and down, his long shaft beginning to throb in your palm.

"Let me finish in your mouth, y/n~" he moaned, the stifled whimpers he tried to hold in were becoming more obvious as he slowly reached his climax. "Hm...I don't know" you teased, giggling to your self as you fastened your movements, watching his abs tense below you with each stroke. "Please~" Hisoka moaned, his breathing hitched as he gripped the silk sheets in his restrained fists. "Let me cum to that pretty face~" he pleaded, wincing under your vulnerable touch. You couldn't help but feel your self heat up again between your thighs as hisoka pleaded, aswell as the sight of his cock twitching and throbbing as you teased it with your hand.

You slowly moved from behind him, continuing to pump him up and down and not letting go of his hard shaft once as you moved to kneeling down between his legs. You stuck out your tongue, lightly licking the tip as you picked up the pace with your hand. Hisoka leant his head back in bliss, his eyes half lidded as a few light groans left his slightly parted lips. He suddenly locked eyes with you, smirking sadistically as he bucked his hips into your mouth "Mm...yes~" he hummed, coming hard into your mouth without warning, causing you to choke slightly.

He panted as he rode out his high, the base of his shaft throbbing against your lips before you pulled away, swallowing what was left in your mouth. You looked up at him with an angry expression, you wanted to do it your way, not his. He still grinned down at you, mocking you as if to say you're incapable of doming him.

"Did that taste good, kitten?~" he asked biting his lip gently as he caught his breath. You stood up, more frustrated now then before, pushing hisoka down onto the red, silk of his bed by his shoulders. You climbed ontop of him, untying his hands from behind his back but kept a hold of his wrists so he couldn't move. You quickly tied each wrist to a metal loop on the side of each bed post, pulling them tight enough that you could see his skin crinkle under the ridges of the rope.

You slid back down to the end of the bed, now tying each of his ankles to the metal loops of the bottom bedposts, finally having him completely powerless against you. As you stood infront of him, you decided to take a moment to draw some frustration out of him after all he's done to you.

You slowly pulled down your lace panties from the Elasticated waist band, allowing them to drop to your ankles before Un clipping the clasp at the back of your bra. As you slowly stripped infront of his helpless body, his eyes lit up with lust as he slightly tugged against his wrist restraints, causing a low rumbling sound to emanate from the metal rings as they twisted and turned in frustration.

You finally dropped your bra to the floor, allowing hisoka to mentally indulge on your gorgeous body as it was exposed fully to him. "God~" he groaned, feasting on the view of your displayed naked body infront of him. "Untie me, y/n. Let me touch you~" he smirked, licking his lips as he gazed apon you. You shook your head as you slowly placed your hands and knees on to the bed's smooth surface, crawling up to his eye level and straddling just above his groin.

You could feel the heat of his cock only inches away from your aching entrance, but you did your best to hide your desires as it was finally your turn to tease hisoka. "How does it feel to be toyed with" you smiled down at him, lowering your head to the still slightly opened wound you had made, sucking on it vigorously, forming a dark purple circle around it.
As you bit and sucked at his neck, your ear lay close to his lips, allowing hisoka to whisper curses against the crest of your ear. "You're so good, y/n~" he groaned as you slightly grazed your slit against hisoka's tip, teasing him as you licked his collar bone.

"Put it in, let me feel how wet you are from the inside~" he smirked, causing you to stop what you were doing and make dangerous eye contact with him, his golden, glowing pools piercing into you. "Your practically dripping all over the tip~" hisoka said in a low tone, perching is head up to admire the view of your wetness leaking between his hips.

"Ugh for god sake, just stop talking already" you rolled your eyes, reaching back over to the side of the bed to grab something. You held it up to hisoka's face, explaining your intentions with a single look upon this one object. His eyes widened as a little smirk formed on his lips.

You held the two leather straps in each of your hands, pulling it tight to show the red, rubber ball which sat in between. You let go of the black leather, prying hisoka's mouth open with your free hand and shoving the red sphere between his lips, pulling the straps around his head and securing them at the back.

Instantly, he tried to resist, attempting to talk even though you couldn't understand a word he was saying. You just laughed proudly, finally getting a one up from hisoka. As he continued to mumble and struggle, saliva began pooling at the corners of his mouth, dripping down his lips and to his chin. "Look at you, making a mess" you giggled devilishly, again using hisoka's own words against him. You leant down to his face, lightly licking the bottom of his jaw to stop the trail of spit from continuing, causing hisoka to tremble slightly, lifting up his head to expose his neck for more contact. You lifted your self back up, towering over him ominously and rejecting his plead for more.

You slowly moved down his body, kissing each of his abs as you made your way down to his v-line. You gently traced your tongue along the crevice of his toned v-line forcing muffled moans from hisoka's mouth. You picked up the playing card again, sinking the corner ever so slightly into his skin, following the muscular outline before licking the cut gently. You watched as hisoka squirmed, pulling the restraints as his hands balled up into tight fists, gripping the ropes that held him captive.

You looked up at his face, his eyes half lidded as he peered down at you, his mouth slicking the red ball with his saliva as he bit down in frustration. You made your way back up to his eye level, "want me to put it in now?" You smirked down at him, "oh that's right... you can't reply" you chuckled even though hisoka was nodding frantically at your question, humming against the restraint that was blocking his speech.

You straddled over him one again, this time holding the base of his hard shaft in your right hand and rubbing the tip against your clit, moaning softly as you didn't break eye contact with hisoka. His eyes pinched shut as slight grunts attempted to escape his lips, digging his nails into the palms of his hands as he clenched his fists, unable to do anything.

You slowly lined hisoka up to your entrance, allowing only the tip to slip inside of you, watching as he desperately tried to bucking his hips upwards yet his attempts failed. As you sat only on his tip, you gently rubbed your clit with your middle fingers, letting out small moans as you gazed down at hisoka's already writhing body. "What's wrong, kitten?" you ginned, your walls tightening up around the head of his cock as you rubbed your self, causing hisoka's teeth to sink into the red sphere one again.

"Mph!" Was the only sound he was able to make, "you want me to sit down all the way?" You asked seductively, biting your bottom lip as you watched hisoka's movements intensely like a hawk. He nodded again, a stream of saliva dripping from his lips once again in anticipation. Before letting him fully enter you, you placed a small peck against the gag, teasing hisoka that much more and reminding him that you're in charge.

You slowly sat all the way down, your ass landing on his hips as you let out a sharp exhale of pleasure, you had to keep it together though, no matter how good it felt. You placed your hands against hisoka's muscular chest, using it to guide you up and down his shaft. You quickened your pace, lifting your hips up and slamming them down onto hisoka's, his eyes rolling back into his head as you swallowed every inch of him inside you.

Every now and then you would slow down, grinding onto him in circular motions. It wasn't exactly hard to read hisoka at this point, his half lidded eyes, flushed cheeks and slick coated lips was proof enough to say you were doing well. You leant your body against his, rolling your hips back and forward, faster then before as you lightly kissed the cut on the side of his neck.

Everytime your hips made contact with eachother, quiet whimpers from would make their way through the gag, turning you on even more. You could feel hisoka's thighs tense as you rode him to the very base of his length, bouncing up and down against his slightly bucked hips. You made sure to hit your own sweet spots as well as his, moaning against the crest of hisoka's ear as you moved up and down. His low humming against the gag was music to your ears, only motivating you more.

Sure enough, you began feeling his cock throb inside you, filling your walls to the brim as his grunts began building up in volume. You knew he was about to cum as his shaft switched against your g-spot so you fasten your pace again, watching as hisoka threw his head back with pleasure, moaning against the ball of rubber between his teeth. "Mmm" you heard beneath you as you thrusted against him, slowly feeling a warm liquid fill you from the inside (it's fine tho, you've got an implant no kids here!🤰⛔️)

You slowly got off of him, taking off the gag as you leant over. Hisoka instantly began panting hard, his eyes looking slightly teary with the overwhelming pleasure he just received. "I haven't finished yet" you smiled down at him, planting a kiss against his wet lips. "Look, you're still hard" you said, jerking him off with your right hand as you continued to look at him. "W-wait, y/n~" he moaned "let me rest a moment" he breathed heavily. But he never gave you time to rest you thought as you lined him back up to your entrance for the second time, sitting down without a another though.

You let out a sweet moan as his still sensitive shaft twitched against your cervix, his tip reaching deep inside you again. "Wait~ hold on~" hisoka winced as you slowly tightened up around him, rolling your hips back and forwards as beads of sweat began to form on your forehead. "Is that good?" You smiled down at him, caressing his abs as you started off by slowly grinding against him. "So good~" he replied breathlessly as he tugged his restraints, desperate to feel your supple skin against his fingertips.

You leant down and pulled hisoka in for a slow, sloppy kiss, pushing his sweaty bangs out of his eyes as you intertwined your tongue with his between your lips. You slowly sunk your fingers into his hair, gripping it tightly as you picked up speed. clapping noises echoed between both of your hips as you listened carefully to hisoka's seductive moans, trying to conceal them by biting his bottom lip.

You sat back up, propping your self up as you carried on pushing your self up and down on hisoka's throbbing cock, watching his facial expressions closely. Tears slowly fell from his eyes, streaming down his cheeks from the pure bliss and smudging his face paint down his face, leaving a trail of pink and yellow on each cheek.

You rolled your hips deeper and deeper, brushing your own g-spot with the tip of hisoka's shaft, grinding down on that spot over and over again. It forced a knot to form in the pit of your stomach, tightening each time you thrusted down on hisoka's lap. "You're so wet~" he hissed through his teeth, looking down at your hips and watching as he entered you over and over again, still struggling against the restraints. "Untie me, y/n~" he groaned, his frustration growing as you shook your head in response, trying to keep your legs from giving way.

Twitching inside you once more, hisoka's thighs trembled against the side of your legs that rested on the bed. "You're gonna cum again? Already?" You teased, his lips parted slightly as he lowly grunted with each thrust, pulling the ropes around his wrists harder then ever. "Fuck~" you moaned, realising the pressure in your core was beginning to become too much to hold in yet you continued to thrust down hard.

"Faster~" hisoka whispered, his eyes rolling back again with the the overwhelming pleasure. You began pounding down against his thighs, your skin slapping against his as you quickened the pace. "Mm, yes~ Just like that~ good girl" he praised before falling completely silent apart from the broken moans pouring uncontrollably out his lips. You felt a warm release inside you as hisoka let out a deep groan, gripping the restrains as if he was about to rip them off the bed.

Before you could focus on him, your climax finally edged on, grinding down on him one last time, a blissful sheet of white washed over your eyes, blurring your vision as the pressure from within finally gave way. "Holy fuck!" You screamed, your legs shook subconsciously as hisoka's tip dug into your g-spot, staying seated until you rode out your high. You allowed your self to calm down, resting your forehead against hisoka's as you both panted until your breathing slowed down again.

Finally, you came back to your senses, flinging one leg over hisoka's hips and looked down at him. He had fallen asleep, his face looked satisfied and peaceful even though there was still a stream of face paint from his cheeks. You smiled smugly, finally you had gotten back at him, he was out cold just like you had predicted.

You quickly went to untie him, rubbing the red marks on his wrists from the tightly tied ropes. With the last restraint untied, you headed to his bathroom and wet a small cloth, bringing it back to the bed as you gently wiped off the excess colourful paint on his cheeks. Once he was cleaned up, you cleaned your self up briefly, deciding to shower in the morning because you could hardly stand up.

You got into bed with hisoka, pulling one of his floppy, tired arms over your body as you hugged him back. Even after all of that, he still smelt good, the scent of sweet bubble gum radiated from his warm body, sending you to sleep like a lullaby....

AN— well dayum... I don't know I wanna be y/n or be with y/n. She kinda hot 🙄🙏 let me know how you felt about this chapter! And also... illumi or chrollo.... no reason... just a casual question....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.2K 24
THIS IS A "FOR THE FUNNY FANFIC" DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY PLEASE I HATE IT SO MUCH "I've finally made you mine, my bunny." "Don't come near us. If you...
4.2K 124 8
|[This story contains smut]| I am writing this for all of you Hisoka simps. I suggest you read the first chapter and decide after if you wanna contin...
129K 3.4K 22
"Why in Mother Nature's sweet sweet name am I at a circus?" I thought. "Oh right. I'm gonna be training with a clown today." I said out loud dejected...
950K 30.1K 99
You get added to the Phantom Troupes group chat, People want to adopt you, Hisoka is being Hisoka, And Shalnark and you form the suicidal squad! Or...