The Footballer's Sister (Mari...

Por paulpogbas

*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at... Más

The Footballer's Sister
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Epilogue

Seven

2.1K 62 30
Por paulpogbas

My stomach is in agony. There's a pain in my lower torso and near my womanly area.

It's a horrible shooting pain which sometimes lasts for minutes and other sonly lasts for seconds.

I've been like this all morning. The only time I actually got out of my bed was to go and get some eggs this morning for breakast.

It's not period pain because I had them last week and even though my periods are seriously irregular- they come every three months or longer some times- but this pain is a lot worse.

I'm sure it's not my period.

In other works, if it is them I'll be fucking unhappy because if I have to deal with this pain over the three days or less that I have my period I think I may kill someone.

I groan loudly and lean over and reach to my bedside table and pick up my phone and dial my brother's number.

"Hello my beautiful sister." Marco shouts in a happy tone.

"Marco I need you to come over right now." I groan in a whisper.

"Oh my gosh, what's wrong?" He asks now in a worried tone.

"I've got these really bad stomach pains and it's so bad. Like so fucking bad I eel like I could die." I shout angrily.

"Okay I'll be right now over, but Mario is staying over right now. Can he come?" 

"I really don't give a shit Marco just fucking hurry up." I shout and then hand up the phone.

Fifteen minutes later they arrive.

"Coming!" My brother shouts and my bed room door is thrown open and Marco and Mario rush in, "What's wrong?" He asks and climbs into bed next to me and cuddles me.

"There's this pain in my lower torso 'stomach-area' and I'm in fucking agony." I scream making Mario and Marco jump at my loud tone. 

"Do you want me to get you some pain killers?" Mario asks but Marco answers for me.

"Yeah, I'm sure they're in the cupboard right next to the door when you come into the kitchen." Mario then runs out of my bedroom and I cuddle up into my brother and cry as the pain slowly goes up and down like a yo-yo.

"Here you go." Mario rushes in holding a cup of water and a box of pain killers.

"Have you taken any of these?" Marco asks before he pushes the tablets out of the packet.

"No, I've been in bed all day." I answer so he pushes out the tablets out of the packet and hands me them so I place them into my mouth and then take a drink of water and throw my head back as I try to swallow the tablet because I'm rubbish at it.

I lie back and groan as more pan sets in.

"It's not fucking working." I scream.

"It takes an hour or so before the pain killers set in." Marco explains. "I'm going to go to the shop, do you want anything? Ice cream? Chocolate? Frosting?" Marco rhymes off random unhealthy sweet options.

"Can I get chocolate frosting?" I ask and he nods.

"I'll see what I can do." Marco kisses the top of my head and leaves.

Since I still don't want to talk to Mario so I close my eyes and curl up into a ball and deal with the pain. 

He stands around awkwardly for a few minutes until I open my eyes and stare at him.

"You do realise that you can sit down and not stand there like an idiot." I just stare at him and he blushes slightly and then sits at the edge of my bed with his hands in a basket.

"Do you need anything? Do you want me to get you a hot water bottle?"

"A hot water bottle would be nice." I answer.

"Where do you keep them?" He asks and stands up from my bed. I sigh.

"They're in my top drawer, but that's when I keep my underwear so close your eyes. They should be at the left hand side of of it." I look at him seriously and he just smiles at me before placing one hand over his eyes and tries to find my hot water bottle.

"I think I just grab a pair of your lacy underwear." Mario giggles.

"I'm sure you can touch Ann-Kathrin's underwear whenever you want but keep your fucking hands off mine." I shout at him and he then takes out my hot water bottle which is covered in BVB crests and colours.

I made it myself.

"Nice cover." He smiles at me."

"Are you sure you like it or would you prefer for it to be red?" I ask and Mario sighs.

"Okay," He looks down and then turns away from me, "I'm just going to fill this up for you."

He leaves my room and I sigh as the pain slightly goes away but comes straight back making me cry out.

This is the sorest it has ever been.

"Are you okay Lia?" Mario shouts as he runs back into my room with a fixed hot water bottle and sit down next to me.

I grab onto his arm to try to get rid of the pain.

I thought Mario would shout out at me grabbing onto his arm and digging my nails into his forearm. Instead he rubs my side and places the hot water bottle on my lower torso and tries to calm me down.

I stop screaming and breathe out deeply and look up at Mario.

"Thanks." I whisper. 

He just smiles down at me and keeps rubbing my back. The door opens and a smiling Marco walks in with a tub of chocolate frosting in his hand.

"I found it. I'll go get you a spoon. I'm also taking you to the doctors." Marco tells us and leaves my room.

"Come'n I'll help you get up. What shoes do you want?" He asks.

"Just give me my Uggs." I answer and hold onto his shoulder as I stand up from my bed dressed in an ancient BVB jersy and a pair of black leggings.

"Sit down and I'll put them on." I look up at Mario and then sit down and he squats down and lifts up my feet and pushes on my Ugg boots.

"Holy fucking shit." I shout as we walk out of my apartment as Marco locks the door.

I hold onto Marco and Mario as we walk down the stairs and out into Marco's car.

We arrive at our doctor's practice. We have to wait a little because someone else is in before us but it's only for five minutes. 

He takes some test down there which was extremly embarrassing since I've known this doctor since I was a child. I also forced Marco and Mario out at that moment.

We had to wait in the waiting room for an hour for the results to come back.

When they finally came back we all were brought back into the doctors room.

He said I has a cyst in my uterus and it burst causing muscle damage to the walls of my uterus which could be bad in the long term for when I have kids.

He says he also did some checks due to my period but the results will take a few days to come back. 

-----------------------------

"Today is the day!" Erika shouts as she runs about the stage in her gorgeous white swan outfit.

Today is the day of the first show.

Right now we're just doing one last dress rehersal.

I'm so nervous.

The pain has gone now but every so often a small shooting pain will come back but with the stronger pain killers that the doctor gave me helps keep it away.

I've to go back to the doctors tomorrow to get the results for the test that they have done in my area.

"Are you as excited as I am?" Erika screams and jumps up onto my back.

I laugh and hold onto her legs and spin around on the stage making us scream.

I slip on my feet and  we fall onto crash mats at the side of the stage.

"Don't break anything." Our choreographer Dill shouts to us.

"Don't worry. We're too responsible for that." I wink over at him so he repsond by flipping me off with a big smile.

I blow him a kiss and then fix my blochs and then go into the middle of the stage and smile over at the music tech guys.

"Can you plays the final dance one last time?" I ask sweetly to Mikel who I have become every good friends with throughout this show.

He's funny and smart and has an amazing taste in music. 

He's not gay but he's seeing this girl and all the stuff he does for her is so cute.

He took made her a home made dinner and baked a cake or her.

Marriage material.

He nods at me and fixes his tech stuff that I don't understand and then nods to me as the music starts.

I go up onto my toes and start my dance. I spin around and even though I'm supposed to keep a straight face with doing this certain routine but I can't help but smile as I think about tonight.

Marco has literally invitd all of the German national team and all of the BVB teams and a few Bayern players.

due to me pushing my luck with inviting all of these people at once the rest of my family will have to come on the other days. 

I hum loudly along to the music and once the music ends Mikel quickly changes the music to Uptown Funk making Erika scream and we all start to dance very badly.

"Don't break anything!" Our choreographer warns us making us just laugh in response.

-----------------------------

"Stay still Lia." The wardrobe staff shout making me giggle as I hold onto my brests which are covered by se through pasties as the help pull up my white tights while someone else ties up my blochs.

They finish and I keep myself covered as they take out my costume which is a beautiful crisp white with silver embelishments covering the bodice and the connecting part of the tutu to the bodice.

I slip my arms through the spaghetti strap sleeves and adjust it so it's secure. The then take double sided tape to all of the places where it could slip and then go over it with hairspray. 

"Sit down and we'll do your make up now." I then sit down on my chair and lean my head back but my phone starts ringing.

I pick it up and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hello sister! Are you nervous?" My brother shouts down the phone and I can hear all of the players and people probably around him.

"I'm so fucking nervous Marco. I'm shaking!" I look down at my hands which are slightly shaking.

"Don't be nervous Lia. You'll do great!" I hear Thomas shout in the background and then everyone else shouts as well.

"Tell everyone thanks." I smile and think about all the people who are supporting me. "I really need to go now to get ready." I say.

"Okay. I love you."

"Love you." I hang up the phone and let everyone finish off my amke up.

Once they're done they spray some setting spray on my face and then leave. I practice my dance in my head until I get interupted by a kncok to my door.

"These are for you." Once I open the door a backstage manager comes in holding small bouquet of purplely pink hydrangeas.

My favoutire flower.

"Thank you." I smile and take the flowers from him and place them up on the vanity.

I take out the little card in between the beautiful flowers.

To Lia

You'll do great tonight. I know how long you've wanted this and I'm so glad that I can see you experience this first hand.

I love you

M x 

Marco.

He's so sweet.

Best big brother award goes to Marco Reus. 

I smile and sniff the flowers and then go back to practicing my dance.

Erika then walks in a few minutes later with a massive smile on her face.

"I'm so excited!" She smiles and then pulls me towards the mirror.

"Smile." She shouts and holds up her phone so I smile wide and throw my hand up in the air while the other is around her waist bringing her closer to me.

"That's so cute!" I shout as we look at the picture. "You need to send me that." 

"I will but I need to go now, I just came to wish you good luck." He gives me a hug and kiss on the cheek. "I love you!" She shouts and runs out of my dressing room.

For the next ten minutes I sit and try to calm myself down and get into the right state of mind before going on the stage.

I breathe in deeply and stare at myself in the mirror.

I can't believe this is happening. 

A stage director then comes and rushes me up to stage. I wait on the sideline and feel my heart beat faster and faster at the thought of this happening.

I then run on quietly into the middle of the stage behind the drawn cutrains and wait for the music to set in.

And when it does I feel everything I've ever worked for pay off.

I'm living my dream.

-----------------------------------

"You were absolutely amazing." Marco screams as I walk out of the theatre, holding the bouquet of hydrangeas and some more flowers along with another bouquet of hydrangeas that were thrown on stage, fifteen minutes after the finale since I had to get dressed and get out of the heavy make up that I was wearing.

"Thanks." I blush as all of his team mates and friends all shout and cheer.

"Well done Lia." Jurgen smiles down at me and kisses the top of my head.

Lisa then shouts me over and gives me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"You were absolutely amazing. Thomas cried."

"Hey, I said not to tell anyone." Her husband shouts over making us laugh.

I get crushed in a big group hug from everyone with me getting squished in the middle.

I felt like I was going to die because the lack of oxygen.

"Well done Lia." I hear a soft voice behind me so I turn to look at him. 

I tired to avoid eye contact with Mario the full time because I knew I would either cry after looking at him, get really angry or get distracted.

I don't reply and just nod with a smile, a very, very small smile. Barely noticable.

I then turn around and walk straight into my brother's chest. I stop and smile up at him.

"Thanks for the flowers, they're beautiful." I smile up at him and he look down at me and then above my head to look behind me with a kind of confused facebut then looks down at me again.

"Yeah, I'm glad you liked them." He kisses my forehead and then wraps his arm over my shoulder.

We walk down the street and then the players decide to go to a club.

"As much as I'd like to, I'm really tired to I should go." I say and they all groan.

"I'll take you home." Marco says and I wave to everyone and then climb into Marco's car. 

The full ride he tries to convince me to come out with them but I fall asleep while he talks resulting in Marco having to carry me up stairs.

Best big brother awads definetly goes to Marco Reus.

---------------------------

MARCO IS STAYING AT DORTMUND!!!  I'M SO HAPPY! LITERALLY FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HIS DECISIONS AND I CRIED WHEN HE SIGNED THE NEW CONTRACT. 

I'VE HEARD PEOPLE SAY HE'S GOING TO MOVE IN THE SUMMER BUT I'M PRAYING THAT HE'S NOT.

I've not got anything else to say really, so I hope you all have had a good day or I hope you have a good day.

:)

Please comment, vote and follow me xx

love you xx 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14.8K 366 19
Everyone in life is gonna hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain. Moving from America to Europe isn't easy at all for...
15K 253 21
Amélie La Valet is a typical French girl but she had to move to Dortmund, a city in Germany. When it's her mother's boss birthday, she has to go alon...
28.6K 948 19
❝How did we end up here? Just kiss me, Eloise, I have been waiting for this since the first email.❞ --- Marco Reus accidentally ends up writing an em...
48.2K 1.4K 26
*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at your own discretion. My newer works are...