ISRAEL

By celestialhoeee

*** "Please!" Ivy's wet hand trembled, the once oozing gash now spurted blood with Ivy's tears mixed in. "Ple... More

israel_playlist_one_.[mp4]
EXCERPT
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE - 1/2
israel_playlist_two_.[mp4]
NINE • 2/2
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE

SIX

435 30 21
By celestialhoeee

*****
XIOMARA

SOUTH NORWOOD, LONDON — 11:09

Yesterday morning my new red wig had arrived, so I had customised then cut layers in it last night following some YouTube's. At first I cried because I thought it had flopped but my curling wand erased all faults.

Now it's giving a whole 90s, Aaliyah vibe with a hint of Jessica Rabbit. It came out mad cute, and I was thrilled that my skills were improving. The lace definitely did what it was called to do and I was thankful.

Cause tonight I had a date with Israel. I'm gassed to say the least.

As I stacked shelves at the food bank I was volunteering at, it was all my mind could think about, especially what went down with Israel and I two nights ago. Flashbacks were running through my mind constantly and my excitement had me buzzing with energy. I know by tonight though my nerves are gonna be through the roof.

In regards to what happened two nights ago, well. Israel was only supposed to take me up the stairs just so that he knew I arrived safe. Yet once he stepped in he lingered until we were in my room. One minute I was telling him about Bridgerton, the popular show that I was just starting, grabbing my remote to turn it up. The next, half his body was dangling off my bed and his hand was deep between my thighs. Even though it was so unexpected, it was still what I wanted.

Ivy was currently on speaker as I organised the canned goods in the stock room, this would benefit me later when packing individual cartons for those in need.

"What you gonna wear?" Ivy finally calmed down. She had been screaming whilst babbling at the same time down the phone when I told her about the date. Let alone when I recalled the previous nights events.

"I dunno.." I dragged out, pausing to set my mind at ease. Cause once I started over thinking, that was it, but this was inevitable to be honest.

"I'm actually so gassed. I know you won't try find shit out so I had to. You know he raps, independently and he traps. That insta page you made for him, already has like 64K, it's only been about 2 weeks. Have you seen it? And he's still only following you. Likee! Sis!" She squealed, getting all excited again.

"He raps? Uh no." I groaned. I can't be asked to support anyone's flopping rapping career right now. I'm just trying to better myself on a whole, to be honest, fuck sitting in a studio supporting trash.

"No he's proper good! For real. He only has like 3 songs, but they have mad views. I was asking my friend who was in his year, Shardaye, but on a sly ca' you know she's fass. She was saying that he dropped out of uni, to hustle but he's smart. He's got bare avenues he could go down, but you know these dumb niggas always choose the illegal one." Ivy informed me.

"So how come I didn't hear of him before?" I questioned. As far as I'm concerned he's new to me.

"How could you? I love you babe, like my own blood sister, so I mean no harm. But you can count your true friends on one hand, and all you used to do was go college, work, home then smoke. We're not bait like that to know of him, neither do we listen to drill like that." She told me.

Fair enough.

"Okay I get it." I muttered, heaving as I picked up another pack of beans, before opening them to individually stack the shelves. "But like I don't get why this is news, Ivy."

"This is news because your probably gonna be having to fight a couple bitches who don't know their place." Ivy notified me, as though stating the obvious.

"I'm not even looking for a relationship right now, I'm gonna be off to uni soon. I could be up in country or down here, but like, having a man isn't even close to a priority. I like him, but it doesn't necessarily mean we're meant to be in a relationship. Like, attraction doesn't mean we'd be good together." I explained.

"I don't understand." Ivy replied flatly

"Ivy you're not trying to understand. You just want me to be with him," I kissed my teeth before I let out a laugh.

"Yes, I do. Anyways, did he tell you where you lot are going?"

"Yeah, some place in Shoreditch, called – Ego. It's like a proper boujie Afro-Caribbean restaurant. So I'm gonna have to dress up a bit." I informed her.

"What time d'you want me to come over?" She enquired. She had to come help me pick the right outfit, and she wasn't working tonight so she was good. She currently worked the night-shift at the Amazon warehouse. She was almost tempting me as well, since the pay wasn't bad at all.

"4ish, don't be late Ives. I'm serious. 'Cause I'm already asking to leave early today, there would be no point in that if you end up late." I nagged her, so she could get it otherwise she'd get there for 6.

"Alright-uh! But-" Hearing footsteps coming down the wooden stairs I hung up the phone.

"Hiya Xiora! Everything alright?" Emma, Home's assistant manager, grinned and trotted towards me. Completely overdressed in some designer navy pantsuit with black suede heels, her Chanel purse was what really caught my eye. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, when she dusted off one of the plastic wrapped tin goods before placing her bag on top.

"It's Xiomara and it's calm." I couldn't bother to code switch.

"I just find it a little tricky to pronounce Xio...ma...ra." She practiced before letting out a laugh. "Anyhow, I was just wondering who on earth could you be talking to? Then I realised you were on the phone. But it's totally fine to use it darling, you are working for free. It's the least we could do."

This bitch.

Something about her tone just didn't sit right with me at all, but I wanted a good recommendation from Home, so they could be a future reference. Swallowing my pride I gave her a tight-lipped smile and turned back to my previous activities.

"So where was it you said you were from? Jamaica?" She enquired, making me more annoyed because why was she talking to me please.

"My parents, yeah." I replied curtly.

"I've always wanted to visit," Emma cheerily informed me, sighing dreamily as she thought about the island.

"Haven't your ancestors visited enough," I muttered lowly under my breath, busying myself with my packing.

"Pardon?"

"I said: you couldn't visit it enough." I strained a sarcastic smile, and she finally picked up on my energy. Straightening her back she collected her bag.

"Right well, I'll leave you to it."

I couldn't wait to get out this place and get ready for my date. I can't come and kill myself for the sake of references.

***

OMNISCIENT

SHOREDITCH, LONDON — 18:56

"Wagwarn famlee," Israel spudded and hugged his old school friend, Femi. A copper coloured man, who though was smaller in stature in comparison to Israel, stood tall and strong. Always having great business sense, being the one to sell Lucozades and Sainsbury's sugared doughnuts during secondary school; Femi was now aptly the owner of the prestige restaurant, Ego.

"I'm doing good still, my friend. I'm try'na be like you though. I saw that nice BMW you hopped out of!" Femi greeted him back, gassed at the giant car Israel had parked outside his restaurant. It was a great feeling to see an old friends prospering in life, though facing so much struggle.

"What? These times I'm try'na be like you!" Israel laughed, lowkey surprised by the compliment but taking it as a notion of respect. Though they both went down different routes they had material things indicating their great prosperity.

"Who's this lady you're bringing? Since when did you start dating g?" Femi questioned, in all his life he'd never seen Israel in the presence of a woman for too long where it wasn't platonic, especially long enough to sit and dine. Secretive was his middle name, his closest friends didn't even know who he was chatting to. But he preferred it that way, safety wise.

Israel gave him a knowing smile, masking his face giving nothing away. "She soon come, you can meet her then init."

"Tell me when she gets here, I know how you stay, you'll try hide her you dickhead." Femi joked before spudding Israel and leaving him to his own devices.

Sitting in a well-cushioned suede booth, Israel was well dressed, in a cashmere Hugo Boss turtleneck sleeves rolled up enough to show his tattoos sleeves and tailored pants sharply ironed. He paired his clothing with his black and orange VLONE Nike Air Forces worth about four bags.

He hadn't gotten a touch up on his trim and beard in time but his hair still looked sharp, his diamond encased nose piercing glinted along with his ear piercings. Something he had to war with his mother about, since she still couldn't get over them. On his wrists was an all black Cartier watch and decorating his neck was his usual diamond tennis chain.

To say he was dripped out was an understatement, and his scent was divine.

Glancing at his phone he realised that it had just hit seven o'clock which was when Xiomara was supposed to be there. He also noticed that one of his 'sneaky' links, Mai was trying to hit him up, sending him several messages for him to come through, even nude pictures. That for Israel, were unexpected and kind of unwanted.

Right now he was focused on Xiomara but he was definitely intrigued by Mai's sudden nudes. Kae, his right hand was also messaging him alert signals that they used to indicate something being wrong. But he was conflicted on answering just in case Xiomara arrived and nearby listening ears.

"Yo my killy, everyt'ing good?" Israel queried, he was prepared for any type of bad news to be honest.

"Nar, g. These feds man. Couple motions got fucked up still. Either CID are doin' dere ting. Or we got a couple issues walking among us bro." Kae's raspy voiced complained over the line, adding to Israel's, already mountain high amounts of stress. Regrettably, unlike any other job, you don't get time off, your shift doesn't end and your line always has to be open. That was one thing he had to learn in order to reap the rewards of his chosen career.

"Shit. Hear what, lock everyt'ing off, send everyone home. We need to sweep them mans block anyway. Mans got a couple problems to deal with, especially to do wit' MK. When this informer sees an example made, they will know to rethink. You get me." Israel ordered. Speaking in code just in case, Israel referred to visiting his opposite side's estate and doing a madness to warn anyone who felt like crossing him. Not that many would. 

"Ite bro. Listen, don't take this shit lightly, ca' mans not spending no more time in a cell 'cause we weren't diligent." Kae warned, unrelenting. He had seen and lived the consequences of not taking small problems seriously.

Like any large wound, if you don't tend to it, you will either bleed out till it kills you, or it gets infected and your limb is gone. And that was how Kae saw life, he was a playful guy till a snake was involved.

"I hear you, I'll handle it." He stated flatly, signifying he wanted the conversation to end now.

"What am I hearing about you and this gyal you wifed up?" Kae asked jokingly, referring to him being on a date with Xio, who was still yet to arrive.

"Wifed up?" Israel was baffled.

"Yeah, Femz called me, but I don't trus' it I have to hear it from you, yourself." Kae answered sceptically.

"Come off my line bro. Honestly, you lot gossip like bitches." Israel hung up the phone, his attention turning to trying to find Femi, who was now occupied behind the bar. Plus, he was growing in agitation as it was now quarter past seven and he had yet to see Xio walk through the door. Instead of dwelling he decided to call for the waitress and get himself a strong drink.

He didn't want to get fucked up or nothing, but just wanted to busy his mind which was in overdrive in regards to Xiomara's whereabouts. But his aura definitely didn't give of any signs that he was stressing. Waving his hand to direct the waitress to his direction he gazed out the window as she hastily rushed over.

"Good evening, welcome to Ego. I'm aware that you were already guided you to your seat, but I just wanted to greet you personally, I'm Mersei your waitress for the evening. What can I get you for now?" Appearing polite and professional Israel was surprised at the quality of the service. Whenever he was at a black restaurant in south, he was always fighting with the staff who always had no manners.

Unknown to him though, Mersei the waitress, was currently giving him sex eyes and indiscreetly biting her lip whilst Israel's head was in the drinks list. Who was pondering on ordering a Guinness punch or just a simple rum and coke.

Finally looking at her in the eye he nicely asked for a double shot of Wray and Nephews along with a separate Guinness punch. The restaurant ambiance had him feeling good though, customers were nicely spaced out giving privacy yet at the same time providing the warming feeling of being around people. Melvitto and Gabzy's, Stay set a mellow but upbeat vibe complimenting the beautiful environment.

The walls were adorned with tropical and palm leaves with white, black and gold accents. The atmosphere was giving pure black excellence and Israel was basking in it.

"That's fine, did you want anything else?" The waitress attempted to compose herself, she was definitely attracted to him and she clocked who he was. But Israel was in his own thoughts forgetting she was still writing his order. Shaking his head no, Mersei dismissed herself he clearly wasn't paying her any attention.

Finally detecting Xiomara as she walked quickly to their section, it felt like Israel heart pumped even quicker. She looked stunning and their vibe as they locked eyes was electric.

Her layered, curled hair framed her face shape perfectly. She had squeezed in a peach nude ruched dress that was backless, revealing the sides of her breasts. Which her glowing, coffee coloured skin contrasted with. Her hip sways had Israel in a trance.

As she walked her oiled thick legs almost appeared thinner, as the clear court shoes with a cake stand heel clicked against the flooring. Her makeup light and angelic, accentuating her features. Her large hooped earrings definitely reminded him that she was from south.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! The train was so fucked up!" Xio rushed, her words running out of her mouth before she could think of the volume of which she spoke. The eyes that weren't on her already were definitely fixed on her now.

Israel could see the thin layer of sweat sitting on Xiomara skin indicating her panic and struggle to get there on time.

"It's calm X," Israel reassured her, even though it was definitely getting to him a few minutes ago. Reaching for her hands, he gently tugged her towards him, twisting his hips so that his legs were apart for her to stand between. She towered over him.

The energy between them was crazy, it was only today that Israel felt this and he wondered if Xiomara felt it too.

"I apologise for this though, I couldn't even message you 'cause there was obviously no service underground." She babbled on, not even looking down at him instead through the window. Resting her miniature bag on her side of the table, she sighed gathering herself.

"It's alright, I said." Tugging her hand as a signal for her to bend towards him, she did, he placed a full kiss on her cheek. Muttering, "So pretty," to himself.

Straightening, Xiomara immediately felt hot, her ears were even burning so she took her seat opposite to him, avoiding eye contact until she had completely calmed down. This man really did something to her.

"Why you takin' train dressed like this anyway?" Israel questioned, considering that she was so well dressed and tube during this time of year was always packed and hot.

"I told you! I'm not spending no more money on Ubers, you know how much I spent last year?" Xiomara ranted, making Israel laugh inwardly. Piquing his eyebrow as an indication for her to go on, she told him, "£890-something pound! Like, that's not okay, when I have free oyster? They can suck out, bright."

"Basically 1K?" Israel sat up.

"Yes! And don't even start me on ordering food. I was even thinking about working for them to try make my money back. Riding a scooter or something." Xiomara sighed to herself making Israel crack up.

She always felt mad comfortable with Israel, unlike most men who try to give off an unfriendly demeanour to make themselves seem 'hard', he was the opposite of that. He was friendly in his own way from the start, which attracted Xiomara to him.

Making her open up much more quicker than she usually would with someone new.

"I forget you're a little kid, free oyster uno," Israel murmured to himself, he reached for the lowball glass that contained his shot of rum. Noticing the two different drinks Xiomara asked:

"You ordered this for me?" Pointing at the Guinness punch.

"No." He answered bluntly, making Xio glare at him, till he thought about it kissing his teeth playfully. "You can have it."

"Thank you." She remarked sassily, aggressively pulling it towards her without spilling it over the rim. Sipping it casually whilst dwelling in her thoughts, the warm flavours and rum danced on her tongue making Xiomara hum in delight. "This is actually leng, Guinness punch?"

She received a small nod in response as Israel watched the pleased expression splash across her face.

"How come you didn't tell me you do music? That's important." Xiomara brought up, to end their brief silence.

"Miss, how'd you find that out." Surprise made him raise his left brow, leaning forwards somewhat so their faces were closer.

Shit, Xiomara thought to herself, stressing as to why she didn't wait for him to tell her himself. But it was eating her up since she'd gone to check on just one of his songs, which was on 14 million, huge for a London upcoming rapper. Especially drill.

"Apparently everyone knows. But my friend told me, so I went to go look. Don't you think that's mad important?" Xiomara queried, trying to match his calm energy, since she was mad excited. But Israel had noticed, which had him a bit wary, questioning any previous interactions that suggested she knew all along.

"Not really no, if you're try'na get to know someone maybe." He shrugged, nursing his double shot of rum that seared the back of his throat. Even though Xio had registered him implying that he wasn't trying to get to know her, she diverted the route of conversation.

"I'm assuming you don't take it serious, so why did you even start rapping then?" Eyeing his good looks, she waited as he thought. Every time her face was close to his, she found another feature to appreciate. Like his curly, thick lashes.

"When I was in jail, couple man used to play about. Me? I weren't on no serious ting, I wasn't even try'na go nowhere with it. But my boys kept tellin' me I was good at it. Then I did a likkle freestyle in my cell, and it blew up but I didn't even know until long after when I had come out."

"That's actually mad." Xiomara was sucked in. She loved that he was willing to share his stories, and that he generally told her things.

"Trus' me, so when I got out, my mum, bro she was on some next ting. Try'na kick me out of the yard that I put her in. I slept at my dad's yard, for the first couple days. He had a dj set for parties an' dat. So I made another tune that blew up. And man was hungry at the time, especially 'cause I wanted to leave his place. That one did well too."

"So you don't really like it? You just do it to survive when things get rough?" I was little disappointed that he didn't desire to do music, but appeared to just to be using his opportunity. He was pretty good and it would be better for him to go down the music route than his current one. Whatever it was.

"All these fuckin' questions, are you feds or suttin'?" He raised his brows whilst squinting his eyes slightly as if he was worried a bit but his intentions were playful.

"No, I'm interested. I personally love music, when I share an understanding with people through the same taste or whatever, we form a much stronger bond. But it's alright you don't need to answer," Xiomara explained, easing the little doubts that were sat in the back of his mind.

"Now you're makin' me feel like shit." Israel smirked.

"As you should," Xio nodded making him roll his eyes playfully, she looked out the large glass window admiring the view.

"You know all this shit about me though, I dunno nuttin' 'bout you." Israel said reclaiming her attention.

"That's true actually, you're a proper open book," Xiomara replied, gazing into his dark eyes.

"Alie. so go on then." He urged, with a knowing grin.

*****
Author's Note:  i hope you all enjoyed this filler, i think I was waffling a lot this chapter never found so many synonyms for said in my life. but it's whatever.  what do you lot think of the omni POV? should I continue with it? anyways next chapter it goes down.

take care until next time. 🤍

please remember to vote and comment xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 7.2K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...
588 89 9
Ciaran Martinez... "Chelsea, what do I need to do to make you feel secure in our relationship?" I asked while following her down the stairs. "Absolut...
121K 5K 71
Paris teaches toddlers, she was orphaned at a young age and that has made her guarded and stole all the hope she has of having a happily ever after...
1.3M 59.1K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...