Our Flor

By Cely-124

"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished... More

Warning
Characters
Stuck with you
Adrenaline
Moving
Papa
Reunited Part 1
Reunited Part 2
Hugs and Kisses
Settling in
Memories
Comfort
Guest
Moving in
School
Meeting Mafias
What the hell
Open up to us
Him and I : part 2
Kidnapped
Were broken
Understanding you
Date me
Mind your business
Excuse me
Telling my family
Thanks for being one of my calms
I hate my birthday because..
Birthday
I love you
Torture
What?
Sextape
Played again
The unknown
Dress
The ball
The aftermath
Alive or Dead
Waking up?
Update/and release date
⚠️Sequel⚠️

Him and I

6.4K 136 89
By Cely-124

Elanoras POV:

It's been a few days since I've told them about the tape.They've actually been extra clingy like very clingy.They've all slept with me scared that I'd have a nightmare.Today I have Lucas I'm currently running my hands through his brown curls. I think they think I'm a little broken.Well maybe I am but thats okay sometimes .Its okay to be a little broken sometimes.Not everyone's life is perfect.There finally letting me go to school tomorrow.Kinda mad but I haven't been in 3 days .I feel Lucas moves beside me he detachs himself from my neck.I see his green foresty eyes look up at me .

"Elanora please don't lie to me again , promise you won't ever"Lucas says staring at me vulnerable.I can't but feel guilt wash over me.

"I promise you Lucas I will never do it again"I say truthfully .He puts his head back in my neck kissing it lightly.Goosebumps appear on my skin slightly making him kiss it again.

"Please don't okay"he says in a more sternly way.
I tuck us more in the blanket making sure it's above our bodies.I hug him tighter if that's possible.I say our phrase we made together.

"Till death do us apart my Lucas"I whisper back
I kiss his forehead softly.I stroke his hair for a little while till I let sleep consume me full.

The next morning :

I woke up to something poking my cheek ,my nose slightly scrunching.More like someone was pocking me I open one eye lid to see Lucas green eyes on me.
I groan put my body closer to his warmth.I feel his chuckle course my body.Im sleepy I hate school with every fiber of my body .I feel Lucas hands on my waist slightly making my night gown up.I slap his hands away pulling my night gown down.Sometimes he could be a pervert but I'm surprised he hasn't done that in a long time and by that I mean like a year.

"What I've seen you naked before"he says
I look up from his chest and glare at him.That was like 5 years ago.

"Lucas that was like 5 years ago"I say slapping his chest to prove my point.He only squeezes my waist .

"Ohh yeah kinda forgot you outgrew"he says dozing off.

"Get up we have like 30 minutes before school starts"he says getting off my bed .I notice he looks kinda tense.I get off the bed and walk to him .

"What's wrong"I say placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Nothing ladybug get ready"he says walking out of my room.Suspicious im gonna find out one way or another.

I get changed into my uniform and put on my boots.I put on my favorite cherry chapstick on.I decide to put my hair in a messy bun leaving some hairs out.I grab my school bag and head out the door.I walk downstairs till I get to the dining room.I take a good look around and see no one.Okay they probably left already.I ask one of the maids for breakfast.I eat my breakfast which is a fruit salad.I eat for a couple of minutes till I hear footsteps heading this way.

"Good morning princess"Marcos mutters kissing my forehead

"Your up early"I say giving him a suspicious look,he just glares at me.I see Romano and Lucas coming down the stairs whispering to each other.What the hell is going on .I see Esteban isn't here he's probably with papa and Matheo.

"What happened you guys suck at being low key by the way"I say narrowing my eyes at Romano who looks off guard.Ahh easy target .

"I...I uhh.....he says stuttering out to form a sentence

"Now tell whats wrong"I say looking in between the three.They all look at each other.

"Umm I'm waiting"I say hinting that am getting irritated.I see that we have to get to school soon.
I decide to wait for them to tell me after school .Wait I have soccer practice later today.I don't need my bag it's in my locker thank god im not trying to carry that shit.

"You know what let's go I don't wanna to be late but this conversation isn't over"I say pointing my fingers at the three of them.They nod nervously,what the hell is wrong.

I get on my beautiful baby ,my motorcycle.I put on my helmet for safety reasons.I wait for the twins to exit the garage.I drive myself looking at all the nature that surrounds us .Mother nature is truly beautiful .The more time you spend with Mother Nature the more you understand life and by the way it sometimes treats you like shit.

I see the entrance to hell, school.The only good thing about it is probably there's some people I tolerate, ohh I almost forgot I have to say thanks to Lorenzo for last week.Gosh why am I nervous to say thanks .Gosh these nerves this man is giving me .Gosh I have to get a grip but he's just so cute and sweet. Gosh his beautiful face his smile gosh those brown orbs that are endless.Gosh they say brown eyes are boring but I think there beautiful Lorenzos brown orbs are sweet .Gosh what is he doing to me I feel butterflies in my stomach.

I see the parking lot come in view .I park far away from the entrance.

"Let's go ladybug"Lucas says side hugging me as we make our way towards the main door.We walk inside  the door and see the stares only intensified.Well I literally parked in the back for nothing.I walk in the elegant walls that surround these halls.I walk to my locker with Lucas beside me .I see he's glaring at everybody.I make it to my locker room which is in the hallway A.

I put my bag inside while I see Marcos and Romano walking towards me.

"Hi principessa how are you"Romano asks leaning on the locker room next to mine

"I'm good just tired that's all"I say locking my locker
I then turn around and see Marcos flirting with a girl.

"Man whore"I say to Romano who's only laughing.I see Lucas run to me like his life depended it on.

"Lucas calm down"I say giving him a nudge

"Sorry I thought you left without saying goodbye"Lucas says giving me puppy eyes that instantly melt me in.I give him one of my favorite hugs a bear hug.I squeeze his waist hard making him chuckle.

"Happy"I say looking up at his tall frame.I detach myself from him .I see Lorenzo walking up to me is he walking to me or someone behind me.I turn around to check if someone's there.No ones there's maybe he's coming to talk to Lucas there friends I think I'm not sure.I remember Lucas hates socializing.He hasn't had a male friend since Maurizio's death.I tell him every time to talk to guys .But he's always like "I only need one best friend ladybug".Ughh he really is crazy .

"Hey Elanora can I talk you"Lorenzo asks
Oh shit I zoned out I stand there looking at him crazily.

"Ughh yeah"I say acting casually .I see Lucas and Romano glare at Lorenzo who doesn't look intimidated by any means.I clear my throat indicating for them to leave .

"Guys can I talk to him alonne"I say prolonging alone.They just snap there heads to me .I give them a confusing look.

"Guys just stand over there or something"I say rolling my eyes at there extra protectiveness.

"Sorry"I say to Lorenzo who only gives me a smile in return .Ohh god he has a beautiful smile .I blush shaking my head .

"I wanted to say thanks for what you did back in the hospital"I say giving him a lopsided smile

"Yeah I wanted to see how you were"he says scratching the back of his head

"I'm doing great thanks for asking"I say smiling ear to ear at him.He smiles as we stare at each other's eyes.We keep eye contact until I'm being pulled away  from his beautiful brown orbs and am met with Romano's electric grey eyes.Which are glaring at me.

"Bye Lorenzo"I say giving him a wave

"Bye Elanora"he says giving me wave back I look at his retreating back waking away.Ughh god I feel so weird next to him.

"Sorry"I say to both Lucas and Romano who only roll there eyes.We walk silently.I see Lucas walk away he didn't say good bye.

" Lucas"I say as he stops his tracks,his back to me

"What do you want Elanora"he says harshly back to me .I stand there shocked he's never talked to me like that.I stand there bewildered i look to my right and see a shocked Romano as well.At least I'm not the only one.

"Nothing good bye Lucas"I say walking away hurt I can't see his face right now .Hes never talked to me like that.Hes probably tired of me I couldn't take if he left me .Ughh gosh I hope he's not mad at me I need him in my life.

I walk with Romano beside me.

"Do you know why he's mad"I say asking Romano

"No he's probably stressed don't worry about it he just needs to cool off" he says bringing me into a side hug .I just lay my head on his shoulder walking to Mrs.Carson's class.I walk in and sit with Romano in the back.I zoned out half the time in my three classes.I thank Romano for cheering me up but no one can cheer me up right now if Lucas sad then I'm sad .If he's mad then I'm mad.Almost in a way we share emotions.Hes my bestie.He wasn't here fourth period so that means he ditched or he just didn't come because I was here .

DING
DING
DING
DING

Lunch finally came, I want to talk to Lucas ,I need to know why he's mad.I walk straight to the cafeteria hoping he's in there.I pass hallway D which leads to the cafeteria.I see students walking around minding their own business.Well that's good .I see some people glance at me .I walk in the cafeteria and spot no Lucas.I don't even see my brothers which is rare they always want to be there to protect me.Gosh where are you Lucas.I decide to text him.I grab my phone from my small bag I carry.
Text messages:
Me:where are you?
Me:Lucas where are you I'm worried
Read
Great now he's not even responding.Ughh I'm gonna kick his ass when I see him.

"Elanora"I hear someone call me from behind me I was to busy glaring at Lucas contact to even bother to turn around.Its not till I felt a hand on my shoulder that I realized I zoned out in the middle of the cafeteria.I look up and am met with confused eyes it's not till I turn around that I see why there looking at me strangely.I see Martina and Martin smiling at me.I give them a fake smile in return.

"Sorry I just zoned out"i say giving them a lopsided smile.

"It's ok want to sit with us"Martina says giving cute big doe eyes. I decide to give in why not .I still am worried about Lucas who's being a bitch right now.

"Sure why not"I say giving her a genuine smile.She grins ear to ear.I laugh at her cuteness.

I walk back to there usual table which is in the right corner .I see the tables are all in a circle and a big one in the middle.I put my bag down and sit beside Martin while Martina sits in front of me.

"So how are you"I hear Martina say

"I'm doing better thanks for asking" I say giving her a smile.I hear Martin chuckle next to me.I turn my head to the side giving me full view of his beautiful hazel brown eyes.

"Why are you chuckling"I say in a teasing manner,as I continue to stare at his eyes while he sits there admiring mine.

"You have a very soft voice it's soothing"he says giving me a smile.Showcasing his white perfect teeth.I sit there admiring his brown hazel eyes for a while till we're interrupted by Martina clearing her throat . "The sexual tension"she mutters silently.I just sit there glaring at her amusingly.

"Thank you and Martin you have very beautiful eyes"I say giving him a genuine smile he smiles in return.We sit there a couple minutes laughing and joking till Martina stares at someone behind me.I follow her gaze and see Lorenzo,Katya,Adam,and Adrian walking towards us.I wave at them softly I turn around and see Martin staring at me.I meet his gaze and he turns around blushing softly.I nudge his elbow softly giving him a soft kind smile.I feel a heat beside me and see Lorenzo sitting there looking directly into my eyes.I smile softly at him.

"Hello Elanora are you doing better"asks Katya who's now looking at me.

"Yes I'm doing better thank you"I say giving her a smile.

"Can I ask you a question Elanora"asks Adrian who's now staring at me.

"Yeah"I say giving him a smile,as I take a sip of my water.

"How do you know the Smith brothers"he asks .I choke on my water in the process.I feel a hand in my back patting it lightly.I see everyone looking at me strangely.I sit there unable to say anything.

"Thanks Martin"I say

"I...Ughh..i

I was cut off when I hear heavy heels click behind me.I turn around and see Mia and her minions looking at me up and down in disgust.I sit there looking at them bewildered.What is she up to now .Im not in a mood today .I will seriously beat her ass.

"Really I didn't take you as a slut Elanora"Mia says obviously pointing out that I dated her brothers.I sit there clenching my jaw .

"Mia you sure your not talking about yourself"Martin mutters to Mia who only looks taken back.

"Mia I don't have time for your bullshit today"I say glaring at her as I clench my fists.

"I mean I'm not surprised your a slut Elanora I could smell you a mile away"she says as we now have the whole attention of the cafeteria .I sit there trying to control my urges to punch her .I close my eyes tightly but fuck if am not having the urge to punch her annoying ass face.You know what fuck it. I stand up and pushing her back slightly,I grab the collar of her uniform and pull her closely.So my mouth was near her ear I slowly whisper to her.

"I think your brothers very much enjoyed my presence if they didn't they wouldn't be asking to take me back"I say detaching myself from her making sure to let her go harshly.I quickly turn around grabbing my bag and slowly saying.

"Sorry guys but I have to go"I say waking away trying to get away from the constant stares on my back.

I walk away fast basically sprinting out the doors harshly not knowing someone had followed me.

I finally see the main exit to the school come in view.I finally make it out releasing a heavy sigh knowing I probably would've beaten her ass if i didn't leave.

I take deep breaths holding the stair case handle for support.I breathe in and out a couple times waiting to calm down.I finally calm down and sit in the stair case.

I hear someone open the door I don't even bother turning around .I feel someone sit beside me I look up and see Lorenzos concern eyes.I feel much calmer by his side.

"Sorry I'm just a little stressed"I say looking at my beautiful bike from far away.

"You wanna talk about it"he says tilting his head to the side.

"Not really"I say looking down at my hands

"You know that everyone stresses it's okay to let it out sometimes"he says giving me a smile

"Yeah the person who I go to every time is currently pissed off at me for no reason"I say looking back up from my hands.

"Well can I ask you something"he says I nod indicating him to ask

"Would you..m...maybe go out with me you don't have to say yes but I would very much like it if you go out with me I mean I don't want to pressure you at all but yeah do you maybe want to go out or something you—-
He blabbers out while I stare at him in aww .Ive never met someone that does that like me.I cut him off by saying.

"I would love to go out with you Lorenzo"I say giving him a smile.He slightly blushes as I stare at his beautiful face butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

"Your not gonna regret this I have everything planned"he says zoning out probably imagining his set up ,he's cute when he over thinks.

"Your so cute"I blurt out blushing crimson red

"Why thank you Elanora"he says smugly

"You know your very beautiful"he says making me blush more than what i already am.I look away from his brown orbs.

"Stop please"I say hiding my face with my hands,attempting to hide my crimson red cheeks .

I feel his big hands remove mine .He intertwines our hands together.We stare at each other's eyes for a long time.We sit there gazing at each other .

"Thank you Lorenzo for making my day slightly better"I say squeezing his hand in reassurance

"No problem as long as I get to see that beautiful smile of yours"he says making me blush slightly

"Gosh you are so cheesy"I say grinning ear to ear

"For you Elanora and only you"he says sternly making me blush again .Gosh I be blushing a lot these days .Thanks to all the men in my life.Lucas swirls in my mind and now I can't seem to get him off my mind.Curse you Lucas for always being on my mind.I hope he's okay.He better not be doing some bad ass shit with out me.I swear I will shoot his shoulder.

"We should get going"I say getting up from the staircase .I get up and kiss his cheek,I see his cheeks blush slightly.I smile softly.

"Thank you Lorenzo"I say getting ready to leave that's until I heard someone call me from behind me.

"Elanora"I don't even turn around to hear the person's frantic voice.I look over at Lorenzo questionably he just shrugs his shoulders.I turn around and see Lucas out of breath.His hands on his knees trying to regain his breath.

Next chapter is Lucas POV
In the end it's Him and I
ENJOY 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. AnaΓ­s Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
5.9M 158K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...
1.9K 45 20
"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean what all I did was go to a party and ha...