SHIFTING 101

By selmasbooks

the book that I wish I had read before I tried to shift reality All information, methods, script guide, thing... More

INTRODUCTION
MY EXPERIENCES
SCRIPT GUIDE
CLONE
METHODS
GROUP SHIFT
SUBLIMINALS & AFFIRMATIONS
SIGNS THAT YOU WILL SHIFT SOON
OFTEN ASKED QUESTIONS
<3

LIFA APP

1.2K 16 8
By selmasbooks

Welcome back to shifting 101! Todays chapter is about the lifa app, which only exists in your dr. Enjoy! 

★~What is the lifa app?

It is an app that you can have in other realities. it isnt in all dr and it depends what universe you are shifting to. if you're going somewhere futuristic with phones! like in our cr, you can script that you have the LIFA app. this is not an app that exists on the app store in this reality. the purpose of having it in you dr is to help edit your script while you're in your dr, instead of having to shift back to your cr first. hope that makes sense! The Lifa App is a completely customizable app to script into your DR that will aid you during your time in your DR. It does not exist in this current reality, it's not on the App Store. The Lifa app can have mostly anything and everything, except cross reality communication which I will get into later.

You can have instant food delivery, a Lifa credit card with infinite amount of money, a 'spawn' feature where you can instantly manifest an item/person/animal, subliminal maker etc.

( i didnt script that the lifa app existed, so i cant really tell my own experience - but its still usefull for you guys who want it ) 

★~How can I get it?

You simply script (physically or mentally) that you would like to have the lifa app on your phone or computer in which ever reality you would like.

for example : " I have the lifa app on my phone, and has easily access to it. " 

★~Does it actually work?

Im not sure if all the features on this particular one will work, like the features, spawning someone and communication with cr but i will update you guys on that next time i shift!

★~THE SCRIPT~★

•  " my phone is infinitely charged and never dies. "

 " i have an app called lifa on my phone with which i can alter a lot of things in the world with. "

 " it looks like [insert your own design] "

· REALITY SHIFTING ˚Ն◎֊

i can set a limited amount of minutes, hours, days, weeks etc to where i want to shift, or i can choose to permanently shift. after clicking to shift for a desired amount of time, i automatically go to bed and fall asleep to wake up in the reality i chose to shift to. when clicking to shift i can choose to be aware that i shifted or not by clicking the 'be aware' or 'not be aware' buttons. after the time limit has passed i instantly fall asleep in bed and wake up back in my dr/wr (if i didn't choose to stay permanently).

· REALITY COMMUNICATOR ˚Ն◎֊

i can use lifa's quantum browser to browse the internet on other realities. i can choose between my desired reality, old reality, wr or any other reality i created. every single post i make travels in energy and arrives in normal letters/images in other realities in 0.5 yoctosec. i can normally communicate with people without any errors or glitches. i can also choose which website from which reality

• WORLDS PORTAL ˚Ն◎֊

any world i visualize or describe and insert to lifa (visualizing is inserted by wearing the lifa crown) is opened by the portal. it is similar to the really shifting feature, but it doesn't have a limited amount of time nor is it permanent. to travel to another world while being in a different world, think about where youwanna go and tap twice on the left side of your head. the portal will spawn and take you to where you wanted and even better. * or you can simply think/choose where to go and click to travel to your destination. to travel back say "i want to go back to my mr/wr" and the portal will automatically safely take you there. * you can also simply click to travel back on the lifa feature includes a menu of portals and within them. eg. you have a portal door in your wr, lifa will automatically detect it, and you can add as many worlds/realities/places you desire. by clicking which portal, it will show the list of places.

· TELEPORTER ˚Ն◎֊

you visualize or think where you want to go whilst pressing the (teleport where) button, and lifa takes you there in 1 second.

from 3rd p. perspective, your body will glow white and quickly fade. from 1st p. perspective, you will simply see a white glow that quickly fades once arrive on your can choose whether or not anyone remembers. if i choose for no one to witness/remember the teleportation, everyone 3km around mr will think they never saw me. cctv cameras will glitch the exact moment i teleport.

· ROOM DESIGN ·֊▦շ

♡ only available for meeting/waiting rooms. with room design i can build my waiting room similar to the sims 4, but with realistic graphics (100% similar to real life) i can insert various images of rooms (eg. pinterest, weheartit) and choose which type of room they'd be (bedroom, bathroom, etc).lifa will automatically generate the room in 3d and i can adjust the position of each object and i can add more objects. i can insert pictures of items and furnitures to convert it to a 3d object in the app, so that i can add it to the room. lifa offers more than 50,000 objects and 1,000 houses for me to choose from 50% of them according to my aesthetic (lifa will automatically know what aesthetic i have), but similar to the sims, i can download custom objects and houses from the lifa wr/dr house store (free btw). i can make custom objects by visualizing them with the lifa crown on, or by describing them (color, aesthetic, etc), or by drawing them (no drawing skills needed as lifa is connected to your subconscious). i can simply describe the aesthetic of my waiting room and insert pictures with my desired theme (doesnt have to be house pictures) and lifa will generate my waiting room according to it. i can choose anything from lighting to wallpaper and flooring (its basically the sims 4's build mode but 1 trillion times better). when i click save, it will save my wr to my gallery, and then i can click "import" to transform my waiting room. i will go unconscious for 2 seconds and i will wake up to my designed room.

· CLOTHING DESIGN ·֊▦շ

i can:insert a picture of a clothing item ; visualize the clothing item ; draw the clothing item ; and lifa will automatically generate it in realistic 3d. i can also insert ornaments like lace, chains, etc. to decorate it. i can change the pattern or design of an item i own (just insert a picture of it and it will generate 100% accurately, then i can change the color, pattern, etc.) and a modified duplicate of it will appear. i can design clothes, shoes, acessories, bags, etc. i can save full outfits. after saving the outfit to the gallery, i can click "import" and a big box with my outfit completely folded and cleaned will appear wherever i want to spawn it (i can also choose to spawn it in the lifa closet). everything is washable and can go in a dryer.

· BUILDER ·֊▦շ

the exact same thing as "room design" except its for desired realities. i can use it both when scripting my desired reality or when im alreay in my dr. if i am scripting, when i shift to my dr, my house will be exactly like how i designed it and 1 trillion times even better. if im in my dr, when i go to sleep that night, my house will be exactly like how i designed it and 1 trillion times even better. none of my family members or housemates will notice.

· SCRIPTER ·֊▦շ

exactly like amino posts/wikis. i can script and write anything. inserted images are hd, and png images remain transparent. i can insert infinite images.i can change the font's color and style itself (same features as phonto but neater). if i choose to generate a script, i can insert keywords, and after loading, lifa will generate a script for me exactly like i wanted and even 1 trillion times better. i have to choose if its a scenario, dialogue, description, or dr script. there is a default page with all kinds of templates and symbols to customize my scripts. i can draw symbols and they will generate as letters in the app. all my cr/old reality scripts (and even deleted ones) will automatically appear in the app.

I can script absolutely anything and it will immediately come true, even if it seems impossible.

· BRAIN IMAGE ·֊▦շ

when i place the lifa crown on my head and click the 'generate' button, the app will generate a video or image of what i visualized/imagined. the image/video generated will be completely neat and clean, and will look 1 trillion times better and more detailed than what i visualized/imagined. i can also insert images and videos to combine it with my brain image.

· DESIRED SCENARIO ·֊▦շ

i can specifically script or use the lifa crown to generate a text describing my desired scenario. i can set the time and date to when the scenario happens. the scenario is exactly like how i want and even 1 trillion times better.

· MANIFESTOR ·֊▦շ

i insert a picture or describe what i want to manifest. i can also manifest people by typing their name and lifa will automatically recognize who they are. i can set the time and date to when i want that thing to manifest, and it will happen 100%.

· ATTRACTOR ·֊▦շ

i insert a picture or describe what i want to manifest. i can also manifest people by typing their name and lifa will automatically recognize who they are. i can choose in how much time (minutes, hours, etc) i want to attract that thing. it will come to me however the universe decides.

SUBLIMINAL MAKER ·֊▦շ

i can submit keywords to what kind of subliminal i want to make. lifa will 100% make the subliminal's theme be how i wanted and even 1 trillion times better. the affirmations will have a supernatural powerful

formula that gives full results in 999 googolduplexian times faster than planck's time (literally). i can choose to speed up the affirmations up to seconds (the affirmations will remain clear to the subsconscious because the audio will be magically perfect and incapable of being badly compressed).i can choose to repeat the audio up to 1 trillion times. the subliminal will automatically have a supernatural powerful booster that us stronger than all boosters on earth. before the subliminal audio is generated, lifa will show a series of affirmations which i can adjust before i confirm the audio to be generated. i can top the audio with any song/sounds imported from any video platform (youtube, vimeo, etc.) i can also make bundles that automatically speed up and repeat each subliminal by 10 million times. i can directly import the subliminals from youtube without downloading them, and lifa will magically clean up the audio to make the affirmations clearer. each subliminal and bundle is generated in 5 seconds.

· SPAWNER ·֊▦շ

♡ only available for meeting/waiting rooms. (for ppl who wanna shift their friends while being in their dr, you can quickly make a meeting room to shift your friends to.) i can create a person (by visualizing how they would be) and spawn them in your mr/wr. if i want to spawn someone from my cr/old reality, type 'i want to spawn (their name)' in the spawner. i can choose for them to be a clone or to actually shift the person to where i am. the success rate is 100% high. the person will 100% safely shift when they fall asleep. for meet ups (mr or wr): me and the person can both shift to my desired realities when i click to have me and friends shift (an extra feature that will help my friends shift!).

my friend will also automatically have lifa on their phone/device whether they scripted it or not (with their desired appearance). me and my friends can merge realities on the spot, or can go to the same desired reality.

· SKILL INCREASER ՟◈·

choose any skill i desire to have (i can also insert it by typing eg. cooking). i can choose to master any skill, when i sleep i will master it overnight. the next day my skill will be mastered. skills already included in the app, which i can enable or disable:

THINGS YOU CAN CHOOSE/INCREASE IN THE LIFA APP

law of attraction

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ visualizing

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ astral projection

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ mirror jumping

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ lucid dreaming

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ charisma / social

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ drawing / painting

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ video / photo editing

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ writing

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ singing

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ dancing

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ comedy

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ gymnastics

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ cooking

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ bartending

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ flexibility

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ telekinesis

mindreading

· MOTHERLODE ՟◈·

i can deliver/spawn money of any currency. and i can convert money by placing it in the lifa closet and choosing to convert it (which takes 5 seconds). i can choose the amount in which the mouney comes just like an ATM (coins? $10 bills? etc.), i can choose from coins to bills. there is no limit amount of money or times to deliver it. i can deliver it how much and how many. This is very much like the sims 4. 

times i want. the money is 100% legal and valid, and passes all money detectors. the

money has valid and legal coding, as if it had been made in factories. it still remains perfectly legal. i can choose to spawn the money in my purse, bottom of backpack, pockets, wallet or lifa closet (which will appear in a gift box with the app's color scheme i desire). the money spawns in 5 seconds. i can deliver/spawn as much money as i desire, there is no limit (even 50 million is 100% possible). ♡ there is 0% risk of money inflation.

· LIFA CREDIT CARD ՟◈·

the card has an infinite amount of money and can never go in debt. there is an infinite amount of money in all international currencies. the card is universal and 100% valid and legal. it can be used in any ATM and online store/game (could be recognized as any official credit card like eg. visa or ae). the money has no money or usage limit, it can be used for anything and anytime. in ATM machines it appears that the card only has 1000€/$ , but in the lifa app it will be ∞ €/$. if the card gets lost, it will automatically disappear. same happens if the card breaks. but lifa will spawn a new card , with the same exact info, inside a little gift box (that matches the app's color scheme i desire) wherever i want (or in the lifa closet). the card's number and code (and other infos) are up to me or the universe but its always 100% valid. the card lasts 7 years, and after its expired, lifa will deliver/spawn a new one for me.

· LIFA BANK ACCOUNT ՟◈·

the bank account feature is connected to the credit card feature. it's almost like a normal bank acc. i can see all my transactions. the amount of money never changes because it stays 100% infinite. i can change my money's currency. i can also take money out of the card in my desired currency. i can customize the card's design and i can spawn more cards. i can easily create more bank accounts too, they will all have infinite money.

· LIFA PAYPAL ACC ՟◈·

it is 100% legal anywhere.

it is exactly like the real paypal, but my lifa bank account/card is registered. i can use it in all purchases that require paypal. i can login on the real paypal website with the lifa paypal acc. when i first use the app i get to create a lifa paypal account. the balance shows 1000€ / $ / £ but the money amount is infinite.

· FOOD DELIVERY ՟◈·

if i insert a picture of a food item or menu, lifa will recognize it. i can also choose from the free lifa virtual supermarket. if i confirm for it to deliver, in 3 seconds a bag with my food will spawn wherever i want (or in the lifa closet). the food will be 100% fresh and new.

· CLEANUP ՟◈·

this cleans my house (dr). when everyone in my household is asleep, my house will automatically be clean in the morning. if someone is pulling an all nighter, they will pass out for 1 second and the house will be clean without them caring/noticing at all. dishes are washed, every surface of the house/room is clean, floors are clean, house is perfumed, objects organized. if i am in a waiting room, my room will glow and automatically be clean and organized.

· RESET ՟◈·

♡ only available for waiting rooms. i can choose to reset my waiting room, or i can choose to reset my dr script/design. when i reset my waiting room, the room glows and becomes a white room with no windows and only my desk and desk chair with my computer and phone on it.

· NATAL CHART ՟◈·

i can select which life/reality's natal chart i wanna see. lifa offers a personalized detailed description of my chart and personality. the chart is 100% accurate. i can also select to look at anyone's natal chart. lifa will show a list if everyone i know. it is divided in 5 categories (friends, family, aquaintences, classmates/coworkers, celebrities).

· BRAIN POWER ՟◈·

increases my intelligence, focus, motivation, productivity, etc. once i click the 'power' button, every of those features increases. it also automatically makes me have good grades. this feature automatically makes me have answers for every test, exam, etc. eg. i feel the impulse to write the corrct answer down with no hesitation.

GRADE CHANGER ՟◈·

automatically makes me have good grades and changed all my past grades to A. my wrong test answers morph into correct test answers.

· SOUL HEAL ՟◈·

will heal me from any physical and mental illness/distress, and completely detox my body.

· FEATURE ADDER ՟◈·

i can visualize and script more features and add them to lifa with the feature adder.

• Lifa wardrobe ՟◈·

Lifa wardrobe is exactly what the title is, Its literally a closet within the app of all clothing items that exist. Its sorta like Pinterest so if i see a clothing item i like i can pin it to my wardrobe,

Or kinda like cher horowirtz virtual wardrobe.

That's literally what it is.

It has other clothing/shoes/accessories stores within the app and i can get their items for free since it's my app, everything is 100% genuine.

To spawn in my desired item click the spawn button and it will spawn in my lifa closet,

If i have a lot of clothes that don't fit in my closet i can transfer them to the lifa wardrobe.

When i want to wear an item simple click on the clothing piece i want and spawn it into the lifa closet.

my wardrobe can look like whatever i want.

If i stain an item or break it i simply put it in the lifa closet and it will spawn the wardrobe and come out clean.

Whatever item you spawn in there it will always come out clean and smelling nice.

i can also go into the wardrobe yourself.

There's a giant mirror inside of the wardrobe so i can see what i look like, i am the only one who can enter the wardrobe and spawn items in or out.

Its and endless space so i will never run out of space for my clothes or accessories.

• Lifa Driver ՟◈·

Lifa driver is similar to über.

However i get my own private driver.

The driver is extremely safe and i never get in accidents. The driver plays my preferred music and will have conversations with me.

It will be completely free for lifa users. The driver can look however i wish, They will be my desired gender, i choose my driver.

i can have multiple drivers as well and choose which one will be my driver for the day.

The drivers vehicle can be whatever i want.

If i want to ride in a Lamborghini then i will ride in a Lamborghini. To spawn in a driver go to the app

And go through the drivers and choose which one i want, and the car they will arrive in. The ride will be free and it can be a fast or slow ride. If i need to arrive in my destination ASAP then i will.

you will get home~Share t ththanks for reading! see you in next chapter. Byee<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 5.2K 34
What lengths would you go to in order to achieve your dreams? Spencer has always seen the world through numbers. While they watch those in negative n...
2.7M 31.4K 49
info about shifting and some methods. and yes, i've shifted before:)
2.2K 20 46
The purpose of this guide is to have a place where I can access all of the information I need while shifting. I am not an experienced shifter and hav...
30.8K 1K 33
Angel feels like dead weight on everyone's shoulders, useless waste of time for everyone else, yet for some reason they still cared about him. Angel...