VENUS 🪐 STILES STILINSKI {1}

Bởi vividtoxicity

└➤ VENUS 。✑ ─────┐ \ˈvē-nəs\ ❝ the Roman goddess of love and beauty associated with... Xem Thêm

INTRODUCTION
PART ONE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
PART TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY- FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
SEQUEL!

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

15K 629 80
Bởi vividtoxicity

     "Okay, let me say this again." Venus grumbles, trying to calm herself down. "We are his family, the rest of them are dead. He doesn't have anyone else to come see him! I told this to your friend who was here yesterday too."

     She had been at the hospital multiple times over the weekend, always finding Allison sat outside of the room. It had been two days. Two days since the accident. Two days of Isaac in the hospital and them not letting anyone see him since they weren't family. Two days of Stiles missing again.

"I'll take it from here." Someone speaks from behind her, quickly recognizing the voice as Melissa. Turning around with a sigh, she comes face to face with the woman, Scott and a now awake Allison. "Come on, I've got a card."

     The woman looks around, making sure the hallway was empty before swiping her card in the door and telling them to be quick. Venus could feel her heart stop for a second as she catches sight of her friend on the bed in the center of the room, half of his body had been heavily burned and scarred and he didn't look like he was healing.

"I thought he'd be healing by now." Allison states, her face scrunched in worry as she look sat the boy.

"So did I." Scott admits, placing his hands on the unconscious boys arm.

"He's in a lot of pain, isn't he?" Venus whispers, not looking up from Isaacs face. Scott confirms her assumption then takes away some of his pain.

Scott turns to look at the huntress next to him. "It won't heal him but it will help."

"Did Stiles really do this?" she questions almost bitterly.

"Whatever it is that's possessing him, yeah." The Nymph finally looks up at the other two, growing defensive over the way Allison had spoken about Stiles.

"How do we get whatever's inside him the hell out of him?"

"We're working on it."

     Venus drove to school shortly after, hoping to still have some sense of normalcy in her life and still somehow keep her grades up. But with everything already happening around her, she couldn't seem to find focus on anything that day. She was in the locker rooms, about to change for cross country when she got a text from her father.

FROM DAD
Argent got framed for murder, said he wants my help.

TO DAD
Wasn't the last time you two spoke like fifteen years ago?

FROM DAD
Yeah. Can you meet me at the station?

     The brunette sends a text back saying she was on her way before grabbing her stuff in a hurry and making her way out of the school. Before she even had time to turn on her engine, her phone goes off again.

FROM SCOTT
Stiles is here. Where are you?

TO SCOTT
My dad needs me, I'm on my way to the station.
Is Stiles okay?

FROM SCOTT
We're not sure. I'll keep you updated.

She places her phone on the seat next to her then finally starts her car, meeting her dad in front of the station. They walk in together, more than surprised to see that Derek Hale was cuffed next to Chris Argent on the bench outside the sheriffs office.

"Venus is your attorney?" Derek asks the hunter next to him sarcastically.

"How the hell did the two of you even end up here?" the girl asks, ignoring Dereks comment.

"Stiles." Chris sighs, looking between the father and daughter. "I'm not sure why, but he framed us for murder."

"I personally didn't think Stiles was smart enough to frame us for murder."

"But it's not Stiles you're dealing with anymore." Alexander reminds the accused pair of men. "It's a nogitsune. A literal trickster spirit."

"To be honest, I'm not entirely convinced that's why we're really here." Argent admits, keeping his eyes trained on the deputies ahead of him.

"What do you mean?"

"Mccalls gonna come out and wanna talk attorneys, I haven't called mine yet."

"That's why you called me." the other hunter realises. "To buy you time."

"To do what?"

"So we can figure out why Stiles really did this."

The four of them start looking around for any sign of foul play, but the station seemed to functioning normally, as it should be. Deputies were answering 911 calls, some of them were being dispatched, it seemed like everyday activities around here.

"There's a bomb at the school?" Venus reads off the multiple texts she had received from Scott.

The three men turn to look at her, clearly they didn't think it made sense either why he would want to set it off at the school.

"Apparently, Stiles set up a trap in the woods that shot an arrow into coach." Venus speaks quietly, not wanting to alert the deputies around them.

"There's no pattern to his actions." Alexander crosses his arms, furrowing his eyebrows at his daughter. "This doesn't make any sense."

Derek starts to pull on the hand cuffs restraining him. "I can easily get out of these, you know."

"So could I, but I'm not interested in being a fugitive from the law." Chris confesses, somewhat sarcastically.

"Yeah well I'm not interested in being a victim to a seventeen year old possessed by a psychotic fox."

The two of them were clearly starting to get on the Fiore mans nerves as he begins to whisper yell at them, amusing his daughter for a few seconds. "The two of you bickering like five year olds isn't going to help us figure anything out!"

Venus' phone starts to ring in her pocket, announcing it was Scott calling her. Looking around, they notice the whole station had been thrown into a frenzy, alarming the four of them even more.

"Venus, are you still at the station?" Scott yells through the phone, startling the girl.

"Yeah, we're still here." She replies. "What's going on?"

"Venus, you need to get out of there! Get everyone out of there. The bomb wasn't at the school, it's at the station."

The girl looks round her in panic, someone had began to uncuff the two men on the bench, the sheriff having clearly called in the bomb threat. She could tell Derek was listening to the call by the way his eyes widened at her.

"Did you hear me? Venus there's a bom-" she didn't get to hear the rest of the boys sentence as Derek yells for everyone to get down and her father throws himself on top of her, tackling her to the ground. On the other end of the line, Scott, Stiles and Kira could hear the screams and the bomb going off before everything cuts to static, making the Stilinski boy drive faster.

     Pain courses through Venus' body at the impact of the ground, she could feel the glass falling all around her as the bomb sets off, the ringing in her ears preventing her from hearing anything else. Her dad moves off of her as the debris dies down, the two of them coughing at the smoke filling their lungs.

     Venus' head was spinning as she looked around her, people were injured, Derek had so much glass in his back she wasn't sure it would heal right. Then she noticed her father. There was glass and wood splinters all over his body, his ear was bleeding a little and so was a cut on his eyebrow.

"Dad!" she yells out, crawling over to him and grabbing his face in her hands. " Hey, you're gonna be okay, alright? Dad, just keep looking at me!"

"We need an ambulance ASAP at the sheriffs station!" She can hear Stilinskis voice ringing through the station. "We've got multiple officers down."

Scott and Stiles run in shortly after, instantly spotting the girl on the ground. "Venus!" Scott yells, rushing over to the teary eyed Nymph. "Are you okay?"

Stiles crouches down next to the father and daughter, looking at his friend frantically. "Can you do something? Take away his pain?"

     Scott watches the girl he now considered his friend holding on tightly to the one parent she had left. Tears were flowing freely down her face as she held onto her father, begging him to stay awake. The werewolf quickly latches on to the mans hand, his veins instantly turning black with the mans immense pain. Alexander keeps his eyes focused on his daughter as he lets out a strained gasp then turning to Scott.

"Thank you." he whispers before turning his gaze back to his daughter and holding onto her tightly. The sheriff starts yelling at the two boys to leave a few seconds after, to which they hesitate for a second, their two pairs of eyes locking onto Venus.

"Go." she speaks lowly. "We'll be fine, just get Stiles safe."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

48.2K 2.3K 20
??? ??? ???? ????? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ????? ????? "???????, ???'?? ?? ??????, ?? ?????" teen wolf s1-? allison argent x oc (1-3) st...
1M 22.7K 98
"we'll figure this out 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳." x fem!reader season 1 - 6 highest: #3 in teenwolf : #1 in stilinski : #1 in...
1.1M 35.4K 99
₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒊𝒕 𝒂�...
129K 2.6K 83
𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚍𝚓. 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒...