ROOMMATES - Dreamwastaken x...

By paulmccarpney

"And they were roommates." "Oh my god they were roommates"   *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩... More

🌿❧hi, welcome☙🌿
🌿❧backstory of the roomies☙🌿
🌌❧nightmare☙🌌
🚶🏻‍♂️❧yeah right☙🚶🏻‍♂️
📹❧stream☙📹
🧺❧picnic☙🧺
🖤❧friends☙🖤
💌❧texts☙💌
🫂❧hold me☙🫂
💋❧valid☙💋
🌊❧drenched☙🌊
🌿❧speechless☙🌿
🛐❧hips☙🛐
🛩❧gang gang☙🛩
🗺❧beach day☙🗺
🏙❧good life☙🏙
👁‍🗨❧chat☙👁‍🗨
🌹❧rosy cheeks☙🌹
🎃❧pumpkin☙🎃
🏳️‍🌈❧ruth☙🏳️‍🌈
🧨❧stupidly funny☙🧨
🦔❧porcupine☙🦔
🍗❧hot wings☙🍗
🔐❧remote☙🔐
🏕❧tnret☙🏕
👸🏼❧drista☙👸🏼
🎆❧stargazing☙🎆
🍓❧strawberry scene☙🍓
👮🏻‍♂️❧paul blart☙👮🏻‍♂️
📱❧facetime☙📱
🙇🏻‍♀️❧simp☙🙇🏻‍♀️
📝❧letter☙📝
🥞❧you still want those pancakes☙🥞
🐦❧twitter☙🐦
🐈❧atticus☙🐈
👩‍❤️‍👩❧girl in red☙👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
🧎‍♂️❧fucking begging☙🧎‍♂️
🚗❧roadtrip☙🚗
🌿❧happy ever after☙🌿

🔥❧netherite is the way to go☙🔥

8.3K 149 266
By paulmccarpney

(recommended song- on the playlist)

🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️

❀3rd person pov❀

Clay and Stella both moved a lot when they slept so for them to sleep in the same made to some interesting positions. But when they woke up Clay's foot was on her chest her hand was on his ass.

Stella retracted her hand and sat up. She rubbed her eyes awake and then walked over to her bathroom. She washed her face and brushed her teeth. She hopped in the shower and cleaned herself. Then she dried off and did her makeup. She dressed in a silk white dress, a beige cardigan, and jewelry.

She walked back into his room and noticed Clay on his phone. He looked up over to her and studied her outfit. She was really, truly, beautiful. He smiled and got up from the bed. He pulled her waist in for a hug. He rocked back and forth and then unlatched.

C: So I have some work to on the smp today. Are you going to be able to join?

S: I can!

She followed after Clay. He was walking into the kitchen to feed Patches. Patches was being very talkative and loud when Clay did this. Stella picked her up and shushed her. Once Clay finished she placed the cat back down.

Clay ended up making toaster strudels for the pair. Then they separated and went to their rooms. She received a discord call from him. She answered as soon as she could.

C: Hi Stell.

S: Hi!

N: HEY!

K: Hi!

G: Ello.

S: Oh god.

N: Shut up, you love us.

S: Only George and Karl. The rest of you can suck my d-

T: WHAT ABOUT ME!

S: OH! Sorry Tommy I didn't know you were here! Obviously you too. But not in a weird way.

T: Thank you. Hear that BOYS! I GOT WOMEN!

K: And cooties.

G: And you are adopted.

T: AND YOU ARE COLORBLIND!

S: Be nice to big T!

G: No!

S: Clay make them stop, please.

C: Uh... guys stop?

G: Okay!

S: I feel hate crimed.

G: As you should.

N: Dude, I had the fattest nap and now I have so much energy.

S: Aha no way BRO that's brazzy!

She mimicked a surfer/fuckboy/chad voice. You know what I mean. A ding sounded and some new voice joined the call.

TU: Hello!

T: Hi Tubbo!

TU: Ooooo! Do we have a new member?

S: Yeah, hey! I'm Stella!

TU: I'm Toby! Call me Tubbo when we stream!

S: Okay! Well, it's nice to meet you.

C: Oh great. WHY ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO BE SO NICE TO STELLA!?

TU: I dunno what you are talking about.

S: Yeah Clay, what do you mean?

C: You knew who she was, you are just trying to get her to like you so she will join your side.

TU: Pfft, nOoo! I would never!

His voice sounded very sarcastic, she liked that. Tubbo started his stream, as did Tommy.

S: Tubbo, my newest friend, do you have space for one more in L'manburg?

C: Are you kidding. You knew me, George, Nick, and Karl before them!

N: The betrayal.

G: I can't believe you.

T: AYE LITTLE S! Welcome, welcome!

K: I don't like Stella anymore.

S: Why! Karl! No Karl, please still be my friend. This doesn't mean I can't be your friends!

K: Kinda does, at least in-game. But fine, I GUESS!

C: I'm going to take all of your canon lives.

N: No, cmon Dream.

S: Can I explain why I chose l'manburg?

G: Yes. Let's hear it.

S: First of all, Wilbur. Secondly, democracy. They should be able to declare independence. And third, I want to hang out with the cool British people. I'd like to know them better.

TU: AW! Stella is the best!

T: Agreed!

G: But I'm British.

S: George, babes, you are surrounded by American idiots, including myself.

(a/n: to clarify Stella is Latino and Italian but born in America)

G: Fair enough.

Clay huffed into his mic, he was annoyed.

S: So now what?

T: VC 2!

Stella joined VC 2 that already had Wilbur, Tubbo, and Tommy in it. (PLEASE WHY DID THAT WORK SO WELL! TOMMY IN IT! I-)

W: Welcome to our great nation. I'm so glad you made this decision! The best option you could have ever chosen.

S: Yeah! It's really no big deal! Is there anything I can do to help? I can gather equipment.

T: We don't wear armor.

S: Not even in battle?

T: Well yes.

S: Okay, do you want me to gather netherite?

Tommy's character turned to Wilbur.

W: That sounds great! Before you get to work I'd like you to meet a few people.

S: Of course, of course.

Fundy and Eret showed up.

S: ERET I LOVE YOU! IM ERETSTAN42069

ER: Hello Stella! I love you too!

F: Ahem!

S: Greetings Fundy!

(a/n: PLEASE "Greetings" IM DEAD)

F: Greeting to you too! AHHHH-

A loud crash from Fundy after his mic cut off. Something must've fallen.

F: My bookcase decided to fucking DIE!

Stella laughed at Fundy. She found him very amusing, and he had the best first impression.

ER: Right then can I continue what I was doing?

W: Yes, you are dismissed. As for Stella, you are going to need some tools.

Wilbur opened up a chest and threw her iron armor and a diamond pickaxe.

W: Are you streaming?

S: I don't stream.

W: One second.

Wilbur left the call and 1 minute later Clay and him joined back to VC 2.

W: Dream is going to get a stream set up for you.

C: Yeah!

S: I dunno-

W: Nonsense, have fun!

Wilbur left the call for a final time.

❀🧸❀

S: Hello!

3,872 were watching her stream so far, but it soon shot up to 42,672.

S: Hi everyone! Welcome to my stream! First time streaming, kinda nervous. Hope you get the Woah Vicky reference.

Clay shouted from the other room.

C: YOU WILL DO GREAT!

S: I hope so!

Stella had gathered beds and entered the nether. She dug holes in the wall and placed the beds. She would explode them and find the netherite. After about 3 hours of doing this and just chatting with Tommy, she had gathered 192 scraps. This was enough for 6 netherite chest plates.

She was incredibly lucky with her finds. Tommy would yell every time she found some. Then she went mining for gold. You need gold to make the netherite ingot.

Once she finished mining the gold blocks in the bastion she returned back to the van and handed each of them a chest plate. They thanked her and then she continued to explore around the smp. Mainly just talking to her stream. She wasn't used to it so she was still kinda quiet.

She decided to go visit Clay. She found him and joined his VC.

S: Hi Cla- uh Dream.

C: Been awhile. Are you having fun being a stupid revolutionist?

S: Actually yes! I mined for netherite, and got like 6 chest plates worth.

C: You did?

S: Yeah!

C: Give it to me. Now.

S: No! I found it! Don't be an asshat.

SaltyBrown was slain by Dream using [Not Penis]

S: Why would you do that?

C: It's mine now.

S: THEIF! I am never going to join you now.

C: Wait have it back! Take it!

He found Stella and threw it back at her.

S: Thank you! Simp.

Sapnap whispered to SaltyBrown: He was complaining the entire time you were gone.

S: YOU WERE COMPLAINING THAT I WAS GONE!?

C: Yes.

S: Aww

C: Don't aww me. You should really reconsider though. We have more power.

S: And we have more fun.

C: Not true! We have loads of fun! I mean come on now, we have SAPNAP!

S: True but we have TOMMY!

C: Damn I thought I got you with that. Well, I'll get you one day.

S: No, red heart.

Clay left the call and she ended her stream after trying to figure it out for about 3 minutes.

When she finished Stella decided she wanted to go to the beach. (Please just pretend she can walk to it even though she lives in Orlando. Thank you.) She told Clay and he decided he would go too.

❀I N S T A G R A M❀

👤 SaltyBrown

❤️ 💬 ✈️

👥👥Liked by quackity, and 129,440 others

SaltyBrown side profile pog? did i use pog right?

View all 12,000+ comments

Tommyinnitt You used it right! POGGERS!

dreamwastaken there is sand in my ass cheek, how tf did that happen.
SaltyBrown @dreamwastaken we all say things without thinking. like you just did.

tubbolive Stella is very pog!

karljacobs_ Nah you used it wrong 🙄

Georgenotfound you do this but you won't show me your face :(

sapnapinsta why are you looking away, the camera is over here

crankgameplays YES YOU USED IT RIGHT! CONGRATS!
SaltyBrown @crankgameplays Thank you! <3
Georgenotfound @SaltyBrown @crankgameplays Dream rn: 🟩🔪

quackity You are very pretty! I claim her :)

wilbursoot Heather?
Tommyinnitt @wilbursoot you called? 😊

eretvr I LOVE YOU!
eretstan42069 @eretvr I LOVE YOU MORE

operation face
heatwaves, sippythenippy, honk

Sippythenippy
PLEASE SHOW US YOUR FACE STELLA

Stella
NO! How many times do we have to go over this?

Honk
Pretty please uwu

(a/n: btw he is using is not seriously. 😩🤨😔🥺😤🥱😡😃😭☝🏻😐 all I can think about is boomerna's OWO👹)

Stella
i dunno, sorry honky

Heatwaves
Just do it please!!!🥺

Honk
we will do anything!uwu

Heatwaves
Plus we already saw your side profile.

Stella
Will you stop nagging me if i do?

Sippythenippy
YES!

Stella

Sippythenippy
I hate you💔

Stella
jk jk

Stella

(pretend the hair is long and curly)

Honk
🙇🏻‍♂️

Heatwaves
🙇🏻‍♂️

Sippythenippy
🙇🏻‍♂️

Honk
WHY are you friends with a goddamn GREEN BLOB😤

Stella
y not?

Sippythenippy
hey mamas ;)

Stella
hey stinky buttcrack. go wash your ass before you have mold growing.

Sippythenippy
I DO EVERY TIME!

Stella
I highly doubt that

Honk
true😛

Heatwaves
I don't shower unless I need to...

🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿plz vote🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️

AUTHORS NOTE!

now the dingleberries know
fun fact my grandpa called me and my sibling's dingleberries
which definition, I dunno😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 3.7K 15
DNF- Both having feelings for one another but not knowing that the other boy feels the same way. Sleep calls with Dream. Dancing. Staring into each o...
18.5K 745 14
Dream finds himself in an introverts worst nightmare when Sapnap convinces him to host seven of their close friends for Sapnap's 21st birthday. The o...
132K 4.6K 172
You met Clay, George and Nick when you were all 6 years old. Over the years, they've all developed crushes on you. In your last year of high school...
290K 5K 21
Second book to "the one" read that before getting to this book. "Clay you have been distant from me lately." You said confronting him. He stayed sile...