🍓❧strawberry scene☙🍓

⚠️‼️(CW//// SMUT SMUT SMUT!!!)‼️⚠️

(recommended song- on the playlist)

🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️

The next morning when Stella woke up she was alone. Clay was in the bathroom shaving his face. She sat up and picked at her nails. She was trying to fix the cuticle that kinda stuck up on the edge of her nail. She ended up ripping it off and creating a sore. She cursed under her breath at herself. She squeezed her hands together to stop.

Clay finished shaving. His face was smooth and looking less rough.

He shuffled into the bedroom and sat on the bed next to her. But quickly sprung up again.

C: Oh! I forgot!

He ran off into the kitchen and poured the cold brew coffee in a mug. He added a bit of creamer and honey. He didn't bother getting himself any cause he wasn't fond of coffee. Before he went back into the bedroom he put a record on for Stella. He played the Let It Be record by The Beatles and laid the needled to play Across Cross the Universe. It was Stella's favorite Beatles song.

It was partially because of the lyrics and the 2007 movie Across the Universe. It had Joe Anderson in it which reminded her of Kurt Cobian.

In one of the scenes Anderson's character, Max, was in this room getting a shot from the nurses after he had been drafted. The whole scene was like a fever dream but imprinted in Stella's memory. It left some sort of meaning to her.

Plus the scene where Jude has a breakdown and destroys these strawberries that were on a canvas. It felt so intense, like murder.

(a/n: I reccomend this movie. it's really good but like a fever dream, at least from what I remember. I was 7 the last time I saw it. also here is a side by side of Cobian (L) and Anderson(R). ALSO JUDE!!!)

 ALSO JUDE!!!)