🐈❧atticus☙🐈

(recommended song- on the playlist)

🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*☯︎time skip 1 month☯︎*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Stella sat on the front porch with Clay. Like an old married couple. They had been successfully dating for over 3 months. Pretty exciting if you ask me.

Stella read her book while Clay talked on the phone with George and Nick. 

C: When are we having lunch with Ruth?

They were having a double date with Ruth and the woman she met, Erza.

S: Dude, I told you this one hundred times, at 6:00.

But all of a sudden Stella and Clay heard a meow. They both thought Patches had gotten out, this was not the case. A beigey-orangey cat strutted around the corner. No collar, no sign of an owner, not clean. It looked homeless.

Stella got up and tiptoed over to it. She clicked her mouth to get's attention. It had no problem coming right up to Stella. It rubbed its dirty self on her. It mewled at her. Stella was trying to not die from the cuteness of the cat.

S: Claayyyy?

Stella dragged it out in a pleading tone.

C: Yeah?

S: Can I keep it... Please...

She balled her fists and threw them down like a toddler. 

C: We'll see. Can you even pick it up?

Stella bent down and scratched its back. She slowly placed a hand under its tummy and lifted it up. She stood up and brought it to her chest. She held it near.

S: Yes.

She awed at the cat.

❀I N S T A G R A M❀

👤 SaltyBrown