Harry Styles x Reader One-Sho...

Av serendipiitystyles

All the One-Shots that I write for Harry x Reader will be posted in this piece. All the fics that I post here... Mer

All The Things I Didn't Say
We Don't Have To Be Ordinary
There For You
The View From Both Sides of The Mirror
Songbird
Listen
Stevie
Congratulations*
Mercy
You Broke Me First
Not Going Anywhere Without You
The Best Kind Of Night
Sunsets and Surprises
What I Wish Just One Person Would Say To Me
More Hearts Than Mine
Braids
The Guessing Game They Love To Play
Thinking Out Loud
Just The Way You Are
Tell Me You Want Me
I Should Probably Go To Bed
Great Minds Think Alike
Treat You Better
Hard To Hide It (When You're Right There)
As Bright As You
Payback*
Game Night*
Here's To Us
The Weekend
Baby*
Undrunk
Celebrating*

Pearls*

5.8K 58 11
Av serendipiitystyles

Pairing: Harry Styles x Reader

Genre: pure smut

Word Count: 3.7k

Summary: There's something about Harry's pearls that just get Y/N going.

Warning(s): a fascination for harry's pearls, oral (f receiving), slight degradation, he smacks her thigh one (1) time, unprotected sex (don't be a fool, wrap your tool!!! (or make sure he wraps his!!!!), choking, breeding kink, aftercare

A/N: this is literally just smut!!!!!! reader's discretion is advised!!!! read at your own risk!!!! anyway, i went completely in for this one please don't come at me for my love of the pearls, okay????? it's almost worse than the love for the rings!!! actually, who am i kidding?? it's definitely worse than the love for the rings!!!!! the necklace is just so hot and it rests on his pretty little clavicle so fucking nicely like oh my god someone save me i cannot breathe!!!!! anyway!!!!! without further ado, here's just a whole lot of filth!!!

*

Y/N's been needy for Harry since he walked through the door. He came into their house in black designer dress pants and an extremely expensive white button up shirt that all but made her drool. She was sitting on the couch as she watched him kick off his shiny black boots and shrug off the jacket that matched his pants.

All of these things made her want him, but what really set her off was the delicate string of pearls that were perched so perfectly atop his clavicle. He's been wearing them for weeks and there's something about them that make her arousal pool in her underwear faster than anything else.

She hasn't told him this, of course. She doesn't really think that he'd understand her fascination with a piece of jewelry, so she just went about her search for satisfaction like she normally would.

Harry, however, had different plans. Sure, she hadn't told him about the infatuation that she had grown to have with his pearls, but he had easily found out. He could tell by the way that her eyes got a little bigger and she gulped every time that he would run his finger across the beads and pull just a bit when he was stressed. He noticed the way that her thighs would clench when he took the necklace into his mouth and how, just once, she let out a gasp when he let it fall from his mouth and there was a thin string of spit connecting his lips to the beads. That's really when he knew, because she hid her face and tried to push it off even though he could see the way that she was rubbing her thighs together.

So, when Y/N strolls into their room and comes up to Harry, giving him her signature pouty look, with her bottom lip jutting out slightly and her eyes wide, almost innocent, he gives in easier than she thought he would, but that's simply because he wants to test out what exactly his pearls do to her.

He grabs the back of her head firmly and pulls her closer to him the second that she whispers to him, telling him that she wants him. He presses his lips to hers hungrily as soon as she's close enough for him to do so. She immediately kisses him back with just as much fervor, loving the way that his mouth molds with hers just like they were made to be kissing each other. He pushes her back onto the bed as he swipes his tongue over her bottom lip, and she quickly opens up for him, letting him dip his tongue into her mouth to dance with her own.

As her back hits the bed, he maneuvers one of his thighs to slot between hers and he applies the slightest bit of pressure when he feels the warmth of her heat seep through the layers of fabric that are keeping them from each other.

Harry pulls away from her mouth to catch his breath and smiles at the way she looks so fucked out already. "Look at you, puppy," he teases. "Already look so gone and I haven't even touched you yet."

She whines and leans up slightly in an attempt to kiss him again, but he wants something different. He leans down and begins peppering kisses along her jaw before traveling down and leaving open mouthed kisses to her neck. He stops briefly on her sweet spot, sucking and nipping at the skin until he knows that there will be a bruise for her to tend to in the morning.

She tries to control her breathing as she feels his lips dance across her skin, and she almost succeeds until the cool surface of his pearls fall onto her skin. A shiver runs down her spine as the beads trail everywhere that he goes.

He pauses his ministrations, teasing his fingers under the hem of her shirt as he looks up at her. When she nods her permission, he slips it over her head and haphazardly tosses it somewhere in the room. He looks down at her, tracing the skin that he just uncovered and licking his lips like he's seeing the best thing in the world. And to him, he is.

He then resumes his descent down her body, making sure to lick at every inch of skin that he can reach. He stops his trail as he reaches her breasts, which are bare due to the fact that she had foregone a bra today, which Harry personally thinks is one of the best ideas she's ever had, taking one into his hand to squeeze just as harshly as he knows that gets her going, but doesn't hurt her. He immediately takes the nipple of one into his mouth and licks circles around the peak as he pinches and rolls the other between his fingers. He's always been one to pay equal amounts of attention to both, so he repeats his actions on the opposite breast before kissing down her belly.

She arches her back slightly when he nips at the skin of her hip and the pearls fall directly against the part of her that needs him the most.

Looking up at her, he murmurs, "Can I take these off, doll?" He messes with the band of her sweatpants and panties, and he begins sliding them down her legs the moment that she lets out a breathy "please."

Once they're off, he throws them just as he did with her shirt and shimmies down until he's able to press teasing kisses to her calves. He knows that he's being slightly mean by not giving into what she wants, but he wants to let the chilly pearls slide across her heated skin to get her even more worked up before he gives into what he knows she's aching for. So he leaves sloppy open mouthed kisses from her calf up to the soft skin of her thigh and then repeats on the opposite leg. By the time he's at the top of her second leg, she's squirming.

"Daddy, please, wanna feel you." Y/N begs, lifting her head from the mattress to meet his gaze. "Please."

And really, how can he say no to his girl begging him to touch her? There's no way that he possibly can, so he spreads her legs further, wrapping his arms around her thighs to keep them open for him.

"Yeah, you wanna feel me, puppy? Wanna feel Daddy's tongue against your pretty little pussy?" he teases as he leans down to lick a long stripe through her folds. She immediately arches her back, whining at the feeling of his tongue against her cunt. He smirks against your heat as you reach down and thread your hands in his hair, tugging when he circles his tongue around her clit before taking it in his mouth and sucking.

Breathy moans of his name fall from her mouth like a prayer and he traces patterns against her sensitive bundle of nerves. He pulls away from her and her hips immediately raise to meet his mouth once again.

He brings his palm down on her thigh quickly, smacking the skin just hard enough to get her to plant her hips back to the soft surface of the mattress. "You know better, puppy. You take what I give you, nothing more," he chides, caressing the skin that was tingling lightly from his slap. "Are you already feeling that good? Does my tongue make you feel so good that it's the only thing you can think about?" He shakes his head. "Such a dumb puppy, yeah?" He chuckles when she whines. "Don't worry, baby, it's okay, because you're my dumb puppy, right?"

She immediately nods. "Yes, Daddy, I'm your dumb puppy." She knows that he wants to hear her say it exactly as he did, so she does. It's a bit embarrassing, but when a bright smile bleeds across his face and he buries his face back in her cunt, licking into her until her thighs are shaking around his head. She can feel the heat in her lower stomach start to spread throughout her body. She's right there and just before she opens her mouth to ask him if she can cum, he pulls away. She holds back her whine, knowing that it'll just get her in trouble, but she's not sure how well she fends off the pout from cementing itself to her face.

If she's bad at hiding it, though, he doesn't say anything. He just stands from the bed and begins unbuttoning his shirt so he can have even less fabric between the two of them. While he's busying himself with that, she slinks off the bed to sit on her knees in front of him. He looks down at her, eyes slightly wide as he takes her in. The sight of her eager below him makes him throb in his pants, and there's almost nothing more that he wants than to use her pretty little throat to get off, but he'd much rather see her suck on something else. Preferably while he fucks into her so that he can see her eyes roll into the back of her head as she tries to keep her mouth closed.

So, when she reaches forward for the zipper of his pants, he grabs her wrists to stop her. "Not this time, puppy." She pouts at his words and he moves one hand to caress her cheek. "I know how much you love having things in your mouth. Greedy little puppy always has to have something to suck on." He chuckles darkly when she whines low in her throat. "I've seen you starin' at my pearls lately, baby, why don't you put those in your mouth instead?"

Her nod is subconscious, her head bobbing before the words have even fully registered in her brain. The only thing she really heard was 'pearls' and her mouth immediately watered.

She watches as he pops the button on his pants before dragging his zipper down. He lets his hands fall to his sides once he's done. "Finish undressing me, puppy. You wouldn't want to make me do all the work, would you?" he drawls, smirking down at her.

She reaches up and dips her fingers below the band of his pants and boxers before tugging them down his thighs. His cock springs free of the restraints and smacks against his stomach. The head is leaking precum, almost like it's weeping to be touched. She yearns to smear her lips across the drippy tip but she knows he'll be mad if she does, especially since he told her that he didn't want her mouth around his dick this time. So instead, she leans forward to sponge kisses along his thighs as she pushes the clothing down to his ankles. After a few moments, she backs away to let him kick the pesky fabric off.

Once he's completely bare, she lets her gaze meet his again. She takes in the way that he looks so powerful standing above her, like he controls everything in the room. And really, at this point in time, he does.

"Stand up," he commands. She listens without a second thought, pushing herself to her feet to stand in front of him. He takes a good look at her before placing his hand on the back of her neck and pulling her forward so that he can smear their lips together. He fits her bottom lip between his two as he walks them backwards to the bed. Getting lost in the taste of her on his tongue, he lets them both fall onto the bed again. When she moans into his mouth, he pulls away to allow them to catch their breath.

He backs away from her, coming to rest on his knees in front of where she's sprawled out on the bed. She looks up at him with lust filled, wanting eyes as he wraps his hand around the base of his cock and gives himself a few languid strokes. His thumb swipes across his tip to gather his precum and slick it down his shaft. Her eyes train on his tip, the skin flushed a bright red. There's already more precum leaking from the slit as he continues stroking himself. After a few moments, he bucks into his hand and she whines, spreading her legs for him.

"You want me inside, baby? Wanna feel daddy in your tummy?" he teases, continuing to stroke his cock as his eyes roam over her body. She nods and he chuckles, shaking his head. "Beg for it, then. Show me just how greedy my pretty little puppy can be."

She opens her mouth before closing it again, she can't just beg him for that! "If you don't want to, I can always get myself off," he warns and her mouth immediately opens again.

"No, no, please," she whines. "Don't want you to get yourself off." She pouts.

"Then do as I said," he groans, rolling his head back as hips buck into his hands once again, "and beg."

"Fuck me, please, wanna feel you," she begs. "Feel so empty without you, wanna feel full. Daddy, please."

Harry gives into her begs, coming back over to her. He rests his hands on either side of her head, framing her in. He leans down, connecting their lips. It's messy, all gnashing teeth and fighting tongues, but he wouldn't have it any other way. She takes his bottom lip between her teeth and tugs slightly, causing him to groan into her mouth. He lowers himself onto his forearms so that he can take one hand down to his cock. Wrapping his hand around the base, he drags the tip through Y/N's folds, causing her to let out a shuddering breath.

The head bumps against her clit, making her arch her back slightly to increase her pleasure. One stern look from him has her pressing back down into the mattress, though. He smirks down at her as she obeys him with nothing more to go off of but a glare.

He leans down slightly, pressing a gentle kiss to her nose. "Tell me if you're uncomfortable at any time, yeah? Just because I'm more on the harsh side tonight doesn't mean I care about your comfort any less," he reassures, looking deep into her eyes.

"I will, promise," she murmurs, reaching up to grab onto his pearls loosely before tugging, causing him to fall close enough to her face so that she can ghost her lips against his. "Now, fuck me, daddy. Wanna feel you for days."

He groans, pushing his cock into her dripping pussy as he breathes out puffs of air against her mouth. Once he's buried to the hilt, he chuckles at her, smirking darkly. "You like my pearls so much that you just can't keep your greedy little hands off of them, yeah?" he taunts before pulling out until only the tip of his cock is still inside of her. He thrusts back in harshly, making her cry out in pleasure.

He sets a steady pace as he moves his face down to her throat, leaving sloppy kisses along her pulse. When he meets her sweet spot, causing her to let out a whimpery moan. He bites down on the skin there, letting his tongue meet the skin afterwards to soothe the skin. His hips stutter for just a moment when she squeezes around him. "Fuck, puppy you're so tight for me, so fucking tight," he pants into her neck. "Every single time we do this—fuck—you take me in so fucking snug, so right. God it's like you were fucking made for me."

She brings her hands to the side of his neck in an attempt to bring his mouth to hers. She grasps on to the string of pearls that are bouncing against his collar bone with every sharp thrust. He gives in to her whines and places a quick peck to satiate her need before leaning up and grasping her hips, positioning his own in a way that makes him hit even deeper. She cries out as his cock hits that spot inside of her that makes her a whimpery, whiny mess.

He smirks when her head falls back in bliss and her mouth forms an 'o'. Gripping onto her hips so hard that she's sure she'll have grape sized bruises tomorrow. Honestly though, as she wraps her legs around his waist, pulling him closer to her, she can't bring herself to care about the marks.

He reaches down to rub circles on her clit, sending jolts of electricity shooting up her spine. She cries out, getting completely lost in the feeling of him fucking into her while toying with her bundle of nerves.

After a few moments, he moves his free hand to her throat, wrapping his hand around her neck as she meets his eyes. He tightly, enough to restrict her breathing. His fingers squeeze against the sides of her neck, making the blood rush through her. The feeling is amazing, each thrust pairing with his grip on her throat pushing her closer and closer to the edge.

"D-daddy," she rasps, bringing her hands up to wrap around his wrist. "Can—can I cum?" she begs, voice raspy due to his hand being pressed directly against her windpipe.

"You wanna cum for me puppy?" She nods, desperately whining. "Then do it, soak my cock for me, baby. Show me just how good my cock feels inside your pussy."

She lets go, the bubble in her lower stomach popping as the euphoric feeling of her orgasm washes through her body. Every fiber of her being feels like it's on fire as she squeezes around his cock, reaching up to bring his face closer to hers. He groans into her mouth, letting his mouth sloppily mold with hers as she whines, pulsing around his dick as she rides out her orgasm.

He continues rubbing against her clit as he ruts into her, helping her milk her high for everything it's worth. Once it becomes too much, she pushes his hand away from her clit and peers up at him with a pout on her face.

"Will you cum inside me, daddy?" she begs, grabbing his shoulders and crossing her ankles behind his back to keep him close. "Please? Wanna feel full."

"Yeah?" he breathes as she buries her hands in his sweaty curls. "Want daddy to fill you up? Fuck, you wanna feel me here?" he asks as he places his hand on her lower stomach and presses down lightly.

She nods, whining a repeated string of "yes" as he thrusts into her one, two, three more times before burying himself as far as he can and dropping his head to her neck, groaning as he releases inside of her, thick ropes of his cum painting her walls white. She whimpers at the feeling, loving the way that she feels so full of him.

He sponges kisses to her pulse as they catch their breaths. "I love you so fucking much," he breathes into her neck.

"I love you, too," she reciprocates.

He basks in the feeling of her snug around him for just a second longer before he gently pulls out. Both of them hiss at the loss of contact, but Harry's quickly turns to a groan as he watches his cum drip from her.

"You're so messy, puppy," he teases before leaving the room to retrieve a washcloth from the bathroom. While he's gone, she lets herself relax on the bed as the exhaustion washes over her.

"Don't fall asleep on me yet, baby," he coos as he saunters back in with a warm rag. "Gotta clean you up before we go take a bath."

He gently runs the cloth over her thighs before gently wiping through her folds. She hisses when he runs over her sensitive clit, and he automatically apologizes before pressing a light kiss to her thigh.

Standing back up, he takes his hand in hers and tugs her from the bed.

"Come on, baby, I know I fucked you so good that your legs are sore, but I need you to walk to the bathroom with me," he taunts as she rolls her eyes. "On a serious note, though," he begins as they're walking towards the bathroom, "I'm glad you like my pearls so much."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, can't wait to have you suck on them while I fuck you again," he states nonchalantly as he leans over to turn on the water. When he looks over his shoulder and smirks, her breath hitches as she thinks about all the ways he's going to absolutely ravage her later.

*

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

762K 46.5K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
136K 7.5K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 50.5K 96
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC