||2 traitors in love||: Book 1

Raythebookworm által

This is my first Ray x reader, so I am sorry if I misspelled or anything Y/n, a girl who is a really good sib... Több

Goodbye forever Conny
Just pretend and smile...
Did you go to the gate last night?
Sister Krone
A new enemy, a new sibling, 2 new sources.
A game of tag and..?
Telling Gilda and Don
The secret is out!
The traitor is Ray! And so is...Y/n?!
Betrayal, Lying, Goodbye!?
This is a nightmare...
Did Y/n and Norman escape..?
Norman and Y/n's departure..?
Escaping or staying?
Our escape
End...

A day at gracefield house

4.8K 74 133
Raythebookworm által

No's one's POV

"WAKE UP EVERYONE OR YOU WILL BE LATE FOR BREAKFAST!!" A orange-haired girl yelled energetically.

Everyone got up and went downstairs, while some asked the orange-haired girl for help.

A green-haired girl then told the younger kids to stop messing around and get ready.

"Emma, I need help to tie my shoes..." the younger kids said.

"I will help you guys out one at a time don't worry." Emma said with a smile. After helping them tie their shoes Emma runs downstairs with her siblings to meet up with Don, Conny, and little bunny.

"Morning, Don, Conny, you too little bunny!" Emma said with a huge grin.

"Morning." Don and Conny greet at the same time.

As Emma goes down to the dining room, two kids bump into her. Emma starts laughing and turns around to look at the kids with an evil expression.

"Hehehe, I'm gonna eat you!!" She says and starts running after them.

"They're at it again." The green-haired girl known as Gilda said.

Emma got the two kids and a little boy named Phil got on the head of the orange haired girl. The 4 then started laughing their hearts out.

They then run back into the dining room to meet up with an albino, ravenette and an (h/c)nette.

"Morwing, Norman, Ray and Y/n!" Emma said with Phil having a hand pulling her cheek.

"Good morning, Emma." said the albino known as Norman.

"Morwing, Emma." The ravenette known as Ray said copying Emma.

Your POV

"Good morning Emma, energetic as always I see." I greet with a smile.

"You're so energetic, even when you haven't had breakfast yet." Norman said.

"How old are you again? Five?" Ray said in a teasing manner, meanwhile since I didn't want to be rude I held my laughter to myself.

"I'm 11 same as you guys! And one of the oldest kids here!" Emma said trying to defend herself from the tease.

"Sure don't act like one though." I said in a whisper only Ray could hear, to which he snickers at and gives me a 'high-five' secretly so no one could see.

Emma then hears laughing behind her and sees a woman laughing, her Mother.

"You're laughing, too, Mama?" Emma says in a sad tone.

"Emma, can you give me a hand over here?" The woman says known as Mama says with a smile.

"But Mama, I wanna redo my entrance cause Ray teased me." Emma said while hugging her.

"Why change that if that's something I love about you." Mama said in her happy tone.

"That I'm five years old on the inside?" Emma says with curiosity.

"No, that it shows how deeply you care about your family." Mama said with a smile.

"Oh, thanks Mama!" Emma said with a smile and then Mama rings the bell, meaning it was time for breakfast and we all then sat at our seats.

"Good morning, my dear children. Let's give thanks that all 39 of you siblings are able to live here happily, today, under this roof." Mama said while holding her hands together, just like the rest of us, as we all prayed.

"Thank you for the food." We all say at the same time and start eating.

I were sitting down eating with Ray on my left, Emma on my right and Norman in front of me.

"Now, open wide." Mama said telling Conny as she opens up her mouth.

"Ahhhhh, mhpm, yummy." Conny said happily acting like a baby.

"Your acting like a little baby, aren't you conny?" Mama said asking with a smile.

"It's ok, especially today, right?" Conny asked.

"Yes, of course." Mama said.

'I was always close to my younger siblings especially Conny and Phil, seeing Conny get eaten by demons would hurt others, but I soon adapted on to not cry or feel sad when my siblings get "adopted" because crying will not solve anything.' I say as I look over to Conny who looks so happy.

'I'm so sorry...'

Age 11, type #

Answer each question within 10 seconds. When you hear the tone, begin.

*Buzz*

Clicks could be heard all around the room.

*Buzz*

The timer was up.

Gilda then sighs in disappointment and drops her head on the bright screen.

"I think I got at least a half!" A little kid known as Thoma says.

"That much? Wow!" A kid says in amazement.

"I'm jealous, I didn't get most of them." Conny says in a sweet voice yet there was a hint of jealousy.

"Ok let's quiet down to hear the results" Mama says as the room went silent.

"Norman, Y/n, Ray, and Emma, perfect scores again. Fantastic, I'm so proud." Mama says happily.

"Yay!!" Emma shouts out in happiness.

'I Passed? Thank goodness." I say with a relieved expression on my face.

"Those 4 are different, huh? Norman is a genius who has the best brain. And the resourceful Ray, who can compete against Norman, and Y/n as well. And Emma is extremely athletic, and learns quickly so she keeps up with the other 2." A kid says in astonishment.

"And don't forget about Y/n, she is way more smarter than Ray and Norman combined. And she is also super athletic too! She is all of them combined, I wish I could be her." A kid says to the other kid on his left.

'Well you don't wanna be me, just cause some see me as perfect, I'm not actually what you think I am. Nor am I perfect either. That's what you call expectations.' I say as a pained expression is shown on my face but it soon goes away as I look down at my desk.

"And together they make an awesome team." Another kid says.

"They say the house has never had 4 kids at this level together before." Yet another kid says.

"No wonder Mama is proud of them." A kid says.

And with that Don lost his cool and called out my name.

"Y/N!" He says and I hum in response.

'What? I'm trying to get rest here. It's time for me to take a rest for once.' I say as I look up to face him.

"I challenge you to a game of tag!" Don says agitated.

"Alright, fine with me." I say in response.

Outside

All the kids run away and hide, while i turn around to look at Ray with an unpleasant look. He looks up from his book, feeling eyes on him and smirks at me and gets out his pocket watch.

"Looks like luck wasn't on your side today." Ray says snickering to himself.

"Shut up you Emo." I retort which made him fall silent.

After a few seconds, he looks up from it and nods at me. Which I return, and run to go and find my siblings and leave a sighing Ray as he continues to read his book.

'Wonder how long they will last. Not very long of course since it's Y/n.' Ray says as he looks up from his book and looks at the forest up ahead.

The kids look to see if you were around while Nat looked more carefully at his left and squats back down.

While I was coming up behind him quietly and put a hand on his shoulder.

"AHHHH!" All the other kids with Nat get shocked seeing me behind Nat with a hand on his shoulder.

A few 10 seconds later

"Come get us, Y/n! We'll outrun you this time for sure! Right, Conny?" Don asks.

"Don, thanks for always helping me." Conny says sweetly.

"Nah, you don't have to thank me! I'll always help you! Anytime, anywhere you're in need!" Don says.

Conny giggles and shushes him. Don then flinches and looks down to see footprints.

Fake footprints.

"Based on the size of these footprints...." Don says and then says.

"You let your guard down, Y/n!" While he said that Conny laughs which makes Don flinch and turn around to see me behind him.

"No, Don, you let your guard down." I smile and walk over to him.

"Don't I always tell you? Your weakness is that you make quick judgements and lose your cool." I say and leave them after I waved goodbye to Conny.

Back with the others, 3rd person

"Aww, I got caught." A kid said.

"What the heck? She practically got everyone." Don says as he made it back to the house.

"Well, it's Y/n after all." Nat says in a matter of factly tone.

"Their are only 2 survivors left." The blonde haired girl says, known as Anna.

"Yeah, Norman and Emma are still surviving!" Gilda says happily.

Ray looks at his watch and then at the forest.

In the Forest

While still in the forest, Emma and Norman are running side by side. And then they hear new footsteps.

Your POV

They look behind to see me right behind them. Emma giggles just as Norman smiled at me, to which I returned automatically.

They start to pick up their pace and Emma jumped to the other side while Norman just smiled at me and stood still.

'Poor little brother, you know when you're beaten, looks like I win yet again.' I say with a smirk.

While I tagged him and smiled at him. He returned it and started heading back to the orphanage, panting for air.

While i take another way, I knew time started ticking faster and faster.

I then felt leaves rush beside me.

'She's here. But I know she's not gonna come out that easily. So looks like I have to put up an act. What a cheap trick but hey, who says I'm playing nicely?' I say as I look side to side and I then started walking a bit further and fell on a rock on purpose.

I let out a small groan of pain as i fell on the ground.

Emma's POV

I was surprised and scared if were Y/n was hurt so I came down the tree to check on her.

'Please don't be hurt!' I say as I was now crouching down next to her.

"Y/n!" I says as I had a look of worry on my face.

"Just pretending." She said with teasing tone and laughed.

"You had me worried about you!" I say in a sad tone.

"Emma, your weakness is that you're too nice." She says as she puts a hand on my shoulder.

Back at the orphanage, next to a tree

"I can't believe Y/n caught me again! Why do I keep losing! So frustrating!" I say mad and sad at the same time while hitting the grass below me.

Y/n's POV

"Question." I say as Emma looks at me.

"What do I have that you don't?" I asks as she starts thinking.

"Too many things." Ray says in a whisper only I could hear, which made me laugh a bit.

"The ability to plan ahead? Stay calm? Overwhelming intelligence? Beauty?" She says.

"Thank you for the compliments." I say with a smile.

Ray then gives her an answer.

"Its strategy." Ray says as he closes his book.

"If it's about simple physical ability, you have the upper hand, if its Norman but Y/n can keep up since she is good at athletics. But Y/n is strong right here, like no other." Ray says as he points to his head, indicating where his brain is.

Emma then got bored about the topic.

"Playing tag is all about competing with strategy." Ray continues.

"A simple game of tag?" Emma asks.

"It's like chess in a way, but using your body. Isn't that right, Brother?" I ask as I look at Norman.

"Yeah. But you and Ray are better tacticians than me, Dear Sister." Norman says with a closed eye smile.

"I dunno about that." Ray says and I nod in agreement.

"Reading the enemy's moves, huh?" Emma asks.

"But still we're not even close when it comes to Mama." Norman says.

"That's true, we've never beaten her at chess. Except for you Y/n, you've beaten her so many times!" Emma says with a huge smile.

"Y/n!" Don yells out.

"Huh?" Ray says as we all turn around to face Don.

"I want a rematch! Next game, everyone will be it except you!" Don yells out again.

"Calm down!" Emma yells out.

"He's losing his cool again." Gilda says and sighs.

"Alright then, let's do it. I'm kinda bored anyways." I say as I got up and quickly ran towards the forest.

Everyone was searching for me, I knew that much.

'Where can I go where they won't think of going? Oh! Maybe around the small fence. No one will go there cause we're not allowed to in the first place.' I say as I made my way to the small fence.

'The outside world is it a curse? Or a blessing? We'll never see it since there's walls that block us from leaving. Maybe one day I'll see what's out there and hopefully it's good like how they say the outside world is in the books I have read.' I say as I didn't know I spaced out in my own thoughts.

I heard some footsteps on my right and saw Emma. She walked up to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Looks like you caught me, Emma." I say proudly.

We both then turned around to face the low fence.

"Never go near the fence or the gate, no matter what." Emma says, copying Mama's words from time to time. Norman then came up to us a few seconds later.

"Yeah, Mama is always telling us that. Because the gate and the fence deep in the forest are dangerous." Norman says.

Emma was about to touch the fence when she then hears someone's voice on our right and gasps.

"That's obviously a lie." Ray says.

'How to give someone a heart attack by Ray, the great Emo king himself.' I say as I saw Emma was truly scared for a second.

"What do you mean Ray?" Norman asks.

"Well, take a good look at it. What part of this is dangerous?" I ask as I stare at the small fence.

"The fence is low, and I don't see anything threatening." Rays continues.

"But if Mama is telling us that-" Emma tries to explain but Ray cut her off.

"You really love Mama, don't you." Rays says.

"Sure everybody does-" Emma says but got cut off by Don this time.

'Damn what's up with cutting Emma off today? Let her speak for just a few seconds.' I say a little pissed off.

"Hey! Are you guys even playing? And what are you guys doing way back here?" Don asks.

"Oh, is the game over already?" Gilda asks.

"We should call it a day. Mama will be worried if we're late." I say trying to change the subject and Norman nods.

"We'll eventually leave this place, huh?" Don asks.

"This is an orphanage. Of course, we'll leave eventually." Nat says and then pauses.

"Before we turn 12." Nat continues as he looked up at the sky.

"You know it's weird, we don't get letters from anyone." Gilda says.

"Letters?" Emma says dumbfounded.

"You know, after they leave the house, no one writes to us over the past years." Gilda says in a sad tone.

"I'm sure they're being considerate to their foster parents." Norman says trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

'If only you knew...' I say.

How much I liked you, but I watch your eyes as she walks by, what a sight for sore eyes~

Brighter than the blue sky, she's got u mesmerized, while I die-

Yeah I'm sorry I should stop typing this song, I just got caught up in the moment, carry on 🥲

"But still, we were brought here as babies, we're the only family we know!" Don says.

"Even if we aren't blood related like you and Y/n, we're truer siblings than most!" Don rambled on.

"They might be having so much fun every day that they've forgotten about the house." Gilda says.

"Then it's fine, right?" Emma says making everyone look at her.

"I'm happy for them!" Emma says with a smile, causing Norman to smile at her positivity.

"I want to go outside, too!" Gilda says throwing a small tantrum.

"And what would you do outside?" Nat asks.

"Obviously, get new clothes!" Gilda says.

"This again." Don says as he then sighed.

"I mean, come on! We only have this one uniform!" Gilda says just as Don sighs even louder.

"I read a book one time, the outside world has different types of clothes! I want to wear all of them!" Gilda says excitedly.

"I wanna eat all the yummy food." Nat says.

"I wanna date a cute girl, like Y/n!" Don says.

"Why me?" I say curiously.

"Cause you're kinda like a 2nd mother to everyone, already Mother material." Don says, and annoyingly heat rushed up to my cheeks.

Ray then came up behind me and wrapped his arm around your my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

"You know that was a little rude!" Gilda says.

Ray's POV

"Hey Ray, I get you like hugs from me here and there but not in public you idiot!" Y/n whisper-yells to Me but I didn't let go.

"Ray! Let go, you big dummy!" Y/n complained and then I tightened my hold on her.

"Just shut up and deal with it, dummy." I say and she then just gave up.

"Oh, that's not what I meant." Don says kinda afraid.

"I wanna see a train!" Phil says happily which makes all of us to turn to look at him.

"That's a good one!" Don enthusiastically.

"What about you Norman?" Emma asks.

"Oh well, I want to go to different places and see things I've never seen before together with Y/n." Norman says happily.

Y/n's POV

I then feel sad that his dream might not come true but I can't show any sad emotions, not now not ever.

"Good idea! And you Y/n?" Emma asks curious.

"Don't know but traveling with Norman does sound nice now that I'm thinking about it." I say with a small smile, making Norman to smile very widely. And then I turn to Ray.

"What about you, Emo boy?" I say with a huge smile as I look at Ray.

"For the last time, I'm not Emo, and I'd have to survive first." Ray says.

"Such a downer. What about you, Emma?" Don asks as he looks at Emma.

"Who, me?" Emma asks.

"You wanna ride a giraffe, if I'm not mistaken, right? I think you said that when you were probably 5 or 6." I say.

"I said that? Well, I don't really want to leave. I want to stay here forever!" Emma says happily.

"Come on, that's not really an answer..." Don says with a frown.

"But we're so happy here, right?" Emma asks and the others smile at her question.

"Happy, huh?" Ray says in a whisper.

'Ray stop being Emo for just a teeny little second and enjoy this moment please?' I ask as I shake my head, side to side.

Aight bitches, this is the 1st chapter re-written done. I think it's better than the last time but uh ye, hoped you liked it ✌️

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

299 77 18
When a child is given birth , usually the child is expected to behave in a certain way, follow a certain religion,groom accordingly But what happens...
127K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...
32.2K 676 26
My Inner Demons X reader Y/N Is living with Ava. She is a shy girl, but if necessary she has an attitude. Once she arrived Ava dragged her out the d...
434K 18.2K 78
Finding out the truth. Sure it may seem nosy, And sure, it may take MONTHS to-do so, But, In the end.. it will all be worth it. All the brain games...