Celebrity Imagines

By AnonymousNsy

Welcome To AnonymousNsy's Cabaret! Im here to please you ladies! These are imagines between you and your favo... More

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴊᴛ-ꜱᴛʀɪᴘ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇ
ᴊᴛ-ꜱᴛʀɪᴘ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇ.2
ɴᴏʀᴍᴀɴɪ-ᴡɪꜰᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ.2
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ.3
ʙʀᴀɴᴅɪ ᴍᴀxɪᴇʟʟ-ᴍɪꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ
ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ
ᴀꜱɪᴀɴ ᴅᴏʟʟ-ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ꜰʀᴍ ᴅᴀʟʟᴀꜱ
ᴅᴏᴊᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ-ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢꜱ
ᴅᴏᴊᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ-ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢꜱ.2
ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ-ᴍʏ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴇʏᴀɴᴀ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ-ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ
ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ-ʙᴀᴅ.
ꜱᴢᴀ-ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅꜱ
ʏᴜɴɢ ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ-ᴄʀᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ
ʏᴜɴɢ ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ-ᴄʀᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ.2
ᴋᴇʟʟʏ ʀᴏᴡʟᴀɴᴅ-ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ɴɪᴄᴋɪ ᴍɪɴᴀᴊ-4ᴀᴍ
ᴘʟᴀɢɪᴀʀɪᴢᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ
ᴛᴏɴɪ ʙʀᴀxᴛᴏɴ- ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ
ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ- ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ - ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ..
ᴄʜʟÖᴇ- ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?
ᴄʜʟÖᴇ- ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?.2
ᴇʟʟᴀ ᴍᴀɪ - ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴏɴɢ
ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ- ᴀʀᴇ ᴜ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ?

ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴍʀꜱ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇʀ

11.7K 263 173
By AnonymousNsy

Y/N POV

I woke up to the sounds of my newborn son crying. I had just given birth to him 3 weeks ago and it felt like i was doing everything alone

Yet I have a whole wife.

I got up walking over to his bassinet and picked him up.

Its hard breastfeeding and taking care of him by myself.

Megan is the Chief of PD and she begged me to have a baby. Like literally until I finally gave in.

Just for me to have him and her not be around. All she does is work. She leaves when we sleep and comes home when we sleep.

They gave her a maternity leave and she didn't even fucking take it.

I proceeded to pick up Weston and rocked him.

He stopped crying and I took him over to change his diaper and clothes.

We don't leave the house but I still like to dress him up for pictures.

"You hungry buttbutt?" I said to him before pulling out my nipple and latching him on.

This shit liquid gold forreal.

My Bestfriend GiGi called literally right as I latched him on.

"Good morning bitch. where my godson?"
"right here eating," I said putting the camera on him.

"and let me guess, megan ass at work right? Its been three fuckin weeks and that bitch aint did shit for you or that baby"
"Gianna!"
"Nah fuck that. imma pay her a visit at work today. Dont worry best friend cause she got you fucked up," she said putting the phone on the counter and brushing her hair.

"gigi dont go to her job, please. I don't need any drama."
"See..If it wasn't for you. I woulda been beat her ass. She begged you to have that baby and not even there."
"I know."
"And I know you have PPD. I can see it all over you and her not being there doesnt help. How About I come stay for a few days. Just help you friend. You doin all this alone and this yo first time."
"No gigi, you dont have to do that."
"Its either I come or Megan get her shit together. Dont worry, Imma talk to you later. Give weston a kiss for me. I love You y/n/n"
"I love you too crazy girl. byee"
"bye hoe"

Megan POV

"Did you get him?"
"No I didnt Chief."
"Cmon Cruz, You and Jones was supposed to go in and get him. You had the warrant. The Play was perfect."
"He got tipped off."
"HOW?"
"We dont know"
"Find out Cruz, get out my office."

I took off my hat and put it on my desk. Today we was supposed to get this bastard in jail. And somebody had to ruin it.

Now I gotta figure out a Plan B.

"Chief you got a visitor," I heard through my comms.

"Who?"
"Her name Gigi."
"Gigi? what the hell she doin here? Send her in."
"Alright"

What could GiGi possibly want? If something was wrong y/n woulda called or text.

"You got alot of nerves bitch," she said walking in.

"excuse me?"
"You heard me! You been at work 24 fuckin 7 while my sista is breaking her back taking care of a baby you begged her to fucking have."
"I gotta work."
"YOU DONT GOTTA DO SHIT. They gave yo ass a fucking maternity leave and yo ass declined it. For fucking what? y/n/n Is at home depressed with that baby by herself and you sitting here on yo ass with no care in the world. You aint shit."
"Gianna, I gotta do what I gotta do to take care of them."
"You cant take off a few fucking days to go be with your newborn son and wife? She still fucking bleeding and is breastfeeding and you doing nothin. Have you even held Weston?"

I didn't reply cause honestly, I havent held him since we left the hospital.

"Yo sorry ass cant even answer that. Go be a fucking mother before I have to step in and yo ass aint gon like that," she said before leaving and slamming my door.

She was right. What the fuck have I been doing?

I called out of work and headed home. I felt bad. I already knew it was hard taking care of a child yet I left her to do it alone.

Getting home, I could hear Weston crying from downstairs.

"Weston can you please stop crying? Mommy is trying okay? Please just for two seconds," I heard y/n/n say.

Getting to the room, Y/n was panicking looking over the room for something and Weston was in this bassinet crying.

I picked him up rocking him trying to get him to stop, which he did.

"Baby, what are you looking for?"
"His pacifier, I put it right there on the counter now i-i- can,"she stopped herself from talking and just broke down crying.

"Baby, cmere. Its okay," I said walking to her.

She was sitting on the floor balling her eyes out over a pacifier.

What have I done....

My mom told me about postpartum Depression and I didnt think y/n would get it.

Fuck.

"Baby cmon, get up. Its okay," I said grabbing her hand.

Weston had fell back to sleep so I put him back in his bassinet.

I took off my uniform and got in bed laying y/n ontop of me.

She just held onto me crying.

"Im a bad mother," she whispered.
"What?"
"I couldn't get him to stop crying. what mother cant get their own baby to stop crying," she said crying onto my chest making my bra damp.

"Baby its okay. It happens. Your a wonderful mother. You carried him for 8 months and pushed him out a month early. He is beautiful and healthy and he loves you"

"I cant be a mother. Im not ready. I - I cant. I"
"Its okay baby. Im here now, and im not going nowhere. We gon get through this together."

She just held me tighter.

I shoulda fucking been there. I couldn't imagine what she been going through.

She soon fell asleep, something that she probably needed.

My baby was exhausted.

•••

Weston started fussing and It woke her right up out her sleep.

"I got it baby, go back to sleep," I said getting up.
"H-h-e needs his uh uh,"
"Its fine. Go back to sleep," I said kissing her.

I got up walking over to Weston. I picked him up and checked his diaper. He shitted through his clothes.

That shit smelled horrible and he just smiled at me like he knew what he was doing.

I cleaned Weston up before getting him dressed again.

I threw away the clothes he had on before cause that shit was not going in my thousand dollar washer.

I went down to the kitchen to see if she pumped any milk for him.

Which she did so I had to unthaw it.

I put him down into his bouncer and he looked at me like I was crazy

He was wide awake watching my every move.

In his head he prolly thinking "who is this lady and where is my mama?"

He wasnt crying so im guessing he wasn't really hungry but he gon cry when he see this milk.

I picked up the bouncer and went into the living room. Me and Weston finna chill and watch some Wow Wow Wubbzy while I do some paperwork.

I turned on the TV and he immediately glued his eyes to it.

I cant wait till he get older so we can do some crazy shit together. Weston Finna be my best friend.

I dont know what I was thinking being at work.

"Baby," I heard coming from the stairs.
"You supposed to be sleep"
"Where is weston?"
"He right here. He's okay. He chilling watching TV with me"
"Okay," she said sitting in my lap and laying her head on my chest.

"You shoulda stayed in bed"
"I just want you to hold me," she said snuggling into me.

I put the papers down and wrapped my arms around her.

"Baby its hot as hell in LA and you have on a sweatsuit, Take this shit off," I said unzipping her jacket.

"No!" she said grabbing my hand.
"Why? I know your hot"
"Nothing. Im fine..I just wanna keep it on"
"Y/n"
"Im fine baby"
"Nah. Whats wrong?"

She went quiet.

"Baby You can tell me."
"My- My body is ugly now. You dont wanna see it"
"What? You are beautiful y/n"
"You just saying that."
"Get up," I said gently pushing her off me.

She stood infront of me and i unzipped her jacket.

I could tell she was nervous but it was me? she shouldnt be nervous around me.

I took off her jacket and shirt leaving her in just her bra.

"I love every part of you," I said kissing down her stomach along her stretch marks.

"Everything about you is beautiful. Flaws and all. You perfect baby. Inside and Out. Im sorry I havent been here lately but Im here now and Ian going nowhere. I love you"
"I love you too," she said looking down at me.

I reached up kissing her as she sat back in my lap.

My hands went all over her body.

"Its only been 4 weeks..we cant," she said stopping me.

"I just wanna show u how much I love you."
"I know you love me megan. I love you too and now we got a token of our love over there," she said lookin at Weston who was well invested into Wow Wow Wubbzy.

"We gon get through this y/n/n. Im here with you every step of the way."
"Thank you," she said before laying back on chest.

"KNOCK KNOCK," I heard as I seen GiGi walk in, "Where my godson?"

"Girl what the hell? When U get a Key?"
"When U stopped coming home," she said snapping back.
"Gianna!"
"My bad sista. There go my TT Baby," she said picking up Weston. "Ill bring him back tomorrow."

"What? You just gon walk in my house and take my baby?"
"Bitch im doing you a favor. Bestie where his diaper bag and milk n stuff"
"Ill get it," she said getting off my lap and going upstairs.

"You welcome," GiGi said to me.
"What?"
"You welcome bitch."
"Fuck im pose to be saying thank you for?"
"You gon see you naive bitch," she said while taking a picture of Weston on snapchat.

•••
Part two?
How yall feeling? LMAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 2K 27
Short story! Read you'll love it ! ❤️ girlxgirl femxfem MATURE CONTENT. viewer discretion is advised . I own copyrights to this book
120K 2.3K 60
Just a bunch of gay shots with your fav female celebs...
60.2K 1.3K 51
Black Female Celebrities Imagine
341K 4.2K 24
Celebrity Imagines🤩🤎 Requests Are Closed📪