๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง...

Galing kay MILLIONMATIC

๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ๐ฌ short stories & imagines โ™ก imagine this . . . Copyright ยฉ gincity 2020/2021 Mature Content Started:... Higit pa

hola
ghetto detention | multiple
ghetto detention pt. 2 | multiple
ghetto detention pt. 3 | multiple
yes devantรฉ | devantรฉ swing
yes devantรฉ pt. 2 | devantรฉ swing
yes devantรฉ pt. 3 | devantรฉ swing
spring breakers | multiple
spring breakers pt. 2 | multiple
spring breakers pt. 3 | multiple
child of killah | method man
best friend | nas
country boy | static major
beauty & the beast | nas
summer camp | multiple
group chat | multiple
group chat pt. 2 | multiple
โš ๏ธ AUTHOR'S NOTE โš ๏ธ
black is king [ prologue ]
black is king [ cast ]
black is king || one
black is king || two
black is king || three
black is king || four
black is king || five
black is king || six
black is king || seven
black is king || nine
black is king [ epilogue ]
NEW BOOK โš ๏ธ

black is king || eight

277 16 24
Galing kay MILLIONMATIC

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴀʜᴀʀᴀ • 502 ʙᴄ

ᴏꜱʜᴜɴ

Her eyes fluttered open as she softly giggled at who she thought was Divine, playing with her ear. "Stopppp." She whined.

Oshun rubbed her eyes to fully wake herself up and was soon startled when she came face to face with a small monkey, who was holding out a mango for her.

"Aww, thank you." She smiled and sat up, taking the fruit and watching the monkey run out of the fort.

As she stood on her feet to stretch her body, Oshun glanced down realizing that she was still naked from the waist down. She blushed, remembering the erotic events that took place the night before. It was the first time she experienced anything sexual. She was glad they didn't actually engage in the real thing. As much as she would've liked to during that moment, she realized that it was something she wanted to experience when the time was right and when things started to make sense between her and Divine again. Because with the way his mouth was making her feel last night, she just knew the real thing was going to be something twice as good and worth waiting for.

Her ears perked up once she heard Horus and Divine having a conversation outside. It wasn't an argument, but more of a disagreement on why or why not Divine should come back to take Rakeem's place.

Oshun sighed and began searching for her clothes. Once they were on, she proceeded to make her way out of the fort but Divine was making his way in, causing them to bump into each other.

"Oh shit, my bad." Divine chuckled. "Good morning, beautiful." He snaked his arms around her tiny waist and placed a kiss on her forehead.

She gave him a tight lipped smile and pulled away. "We need to talk." She stepped back to allow him to enter the forth.

"What's wrong?" He furrowed his eyebrows as he noticed her strange demeanour. "You mad about last night or somethin'? Man, I knew I shouldn't have done that."

"No, Divine." Oshun released a soft chuckle. "It's not that. Last night was amazing." She reassured him.

He shot her a side grin and nodded. "Aight. So what's wrong?"

Oshun stared at him, worriedly, and took a deep breath. "Please come home, Divine." She pleaded only to have him smack his lips in return.

"Nah, I ain't coming back. Ima tell you just like I told Horus, this is my home now. It's been my home for the last 15 years. I ain't goin' back anywhere I'm not wanted."

"Are you serious right now?!" Oshun raised her voice. "I want you there, we all want you there! Look, you have a duty to fulfill. You are supposed to be the king, not Rakeem. Why are you acting like this? What are you so afraid of?"

"I can't do what my father did, aight?!" Divine admitted, raising his voice out of frustration. "I left that place on some scared bullshit. What type of king is that, huh? I ain't built to be like my father, I'm not strong like him."

"Yes, you are." Horus entered the fort. "Divine, the only person who isn't built to be a king is your bum ass uncle." It was evident that the one night Horus spent with Cairo and Jabari caused him to pick up on their vocabulary in such a short time.

"Listen, man..." Horus continued. "You're clearly not dead like everyone thinks. When you were a kid, all you would talk about is being king and following in your father's footsteps. Come back home, and you'll get to finally live out that dream."

"That dream died a long time ago." Divine shot back.

Horus heavily sighed and held on to the bridge of his nose. He was about to snap and he didn't even care about sugarcoating anything anymore to stay on Divine's good side. "Look, there's alot of people who are suffering back at the kingdom, including your mother! I swear on everything, if you don't bring your stupid ass back home with us, ima kill you forreal." He stepped in Divine's face.

"Aye, listen. You not scaring anyone, Horus." Divine waved him off and plopped down on his bed. "Nigga got a new accent in one night and thinks he's somebody." Divine mumbled.

"Divine, please." Oshun begged as she squatted down in front of Divine and looked up at him with watery eyes. "Please. I love you and I need you. Just like everyone else does."

Divine's heart suddenly dropped to the pit of his stomach. He could see the hurt in Oshun's eyes. He didn't know exactly how bad it was back on that side of Egypt, but her eyes were saying it all.

But that still wasn't enough for him to budge.

"I love you too, Oshun. And I'm sorry. I'm really sorry you guys had to go through all of that. But I just can't." He replied softly, knowing that he just shattered her heart into a million pieces.

Oshun scoffed and shook her head. "Wow." She stood up and began to gather her things.

"Yo, y'all don't understand." Divine raised up on his feet. "I am nothing like my father."

Oshun grabbed the last of her things and gave Divine a shameful look. "You're right, you're not." She said and glanced over at Horus. "Let's go. There's nothing here for us."

The two walked out of the fort, leaving Divine there in his thoughts. They soon noticed Cairo and Jabari, who had been out all morning hunting for food, strolling into the rainforest.

"Y'all leaving so soon? We got some grub if y'all hungry." Jabari inquired.

"Oh, that's alright. Thank you but we have to get going. It was really nice meeting you both." Oshun politely stated before getting on her horse. "I hope to see y'all again soon." She smiled as the guys laughed at her copying their vocabulary.

Horus gave both of the brothers a fist bump and the two were on their way back to the kingdom.

•••

ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇ

The day had gone by faster than usual. Divine sat outside by himself gazing up at the dark sky. He had been sitting here for a while, thinking about his conversation that occurred earlier with Oshun and Horus.

"Why'd you have to go, man?" He questioned as he continued looking up at the sky. "You was supposed to be here taking care of moms, and making sure everything was good in Egypt. You was supposed to teach me how to be a leader. How the hell you just gon' leave us like that and have uncle Rakeem take yo' spot."

He was upset - furious that his father wasn't here anymore to protect anyone.

"How am I supposed to take care of all those people if I can barely take care of myself? Look at me, I'm livin' in a fucking rainforest. I ran away from all my responsibilities. How am I supposed to do it?"

"Psssst."

Divine snapped head in the direction of the sudden voice that interrupted his rambling. "Who dat? Cairo?"

No response.

Divine shook it off and brought his eyes back up to the stars.

"Pssssssst!" The voice startled him again.

"Aye, if you not gon' make yaself known, then go the fuck away." Divine stated without bothering to look this time to see who it was.

It was silent for a few moments before a coconut was thrown at the back of his head.

"Man, what the fu-" He quickly stood up and turned around only to have more coconuts being thrown at him from the bushes.

"Yo, y'all niggas better stop playin'!" He dodged the rest of the fruits and ran into the bushes to chase after who he thought were the brothers.

He ran further into the forest, finally making out a figure that was running away from him. He realized that it was neither Jabari or Cairo, but a female instead. The woman began to laugh hysterically as she continued running and soon, Divine found himself by the river.

He stopped running, trying to catch his breath while looking around for the woman who suddenly disappeared. "Who are you!" He managed to yell as he breathed heavily. "You better not be one of Cairo's hoes fuckin' with me!"

A tap on his shoulder caused him to jump and quickly turn on his heels to see who was behind him.

"Hello, Divine." The woman greeted him.

"Wh- How you know my name? Who are you?" He backed away from her, eyeing the white streaks of paint on the bridge of her nose and underneath both of her eyes. She was barefooted but her body consisted of a long brown strapless dress that stopped a little passed her knees, and two red beaded necklaces dangling from her neck.

She laughed and began to circle around him. "Oh, child. I've known you before you were even born. When you were still growing inside of Sarabi's womb. My, how you've grown." She stopped in front of him and smiled.

"My name is Femi."

Divine raised an eyebrow. Confused wasn't even the right word to explain how he was feeling at the moment. "Uh... it's nice to me you, Femi. But may I ask why you was throwin' coconuts at me and had me chasin' you like we was a couple of teenagers?"

Femi laughed and shook her head. "I am here to reintroduce you to someone."

"Who? Is it my mom? You said you know my mom. Is it her?!" Divine grew anxious as he looked around waiting for Sarabi to make her appearance. He though that since all these people from his past were suddenly coming out of nowhere, he figured there was chance his mother would also be one of them.

"No, it's not the Queen." Femi confirmed, leaving Divine briefly disappointed.

"It's your father."

Divine scrunched up his face. "Okay, now I'm really discombobulated. That man is dead, I seen it with my own two eyes."

"Ah, see that's where you're wrong. He is not dead. He's been alive this whole time, Divine." Femi placed her hand on his back and guided him closer the river.

"Look." She pointed to Divine's reflection in the water. "He's in you."

Divine looked at his reflection, seeing his father's face instead of his.

"I heard what you were saying back there, Divine. You should know that the king loves you and your mother very deeply. His life was taken from him but it wasn't your fault, and he wanted me to let you know that."

"How? You spoke to him or somethin'?" Divine asked sarcastically, and dipped his hand in the water to make the reflection of Aziz go away.

"Yes." Femi responded, causing Divine to glance at her. "How do you think I found you?"

Divine remained quiet, realizing that she was telling nothing but the truth. "You a witch?" He raised an eyebrow.

Femi snickered and shrugged. "I guess you can say that. But I am nothing to be afraid of. I'm here for good fortune." She reassured and Divine faintly smiled and nodded.

"Listen to me, my child." Femi gently cupped his face. "You must go back and remove your uncle from the power he holds. He is destroying everything. You have the heart, mind, and strength of your father. I was the one who blessed you in front of the people of Egypt 5 days after you were born. I know who and what you were meant to be." Femi lectured as Divine listened attentively.

"May the gods of the sun, love, light, and life protect you, my dear prince." Femi reiterated her exact words the day Divine was presented to the people. "You are the son of the sun. No darkness shall ever seek upon you. The blood of your mother and father - the king and queen - was swiped across your forehead because you their legacy. The prince turned king."

Everything Femi had said hit Divine like a strike of lightning. He had been hiding away all these years when he was the only person who held the true power to bring peace back to his people. It was time to stop hiding. It was time to stop being afraid and running away from the people who loved him the most. He knew what needed to be done now, and he was going to make sure no one was disappointed by it.

"Now go, my prince." Femi removed her hands from his face. "Go and be the king that you are."

Divine nodded and held on to Femi's hands, giving them a gentle squeeze. "Thank you." He said and quickly ran back into the rainforest.

"Yo!" Divine barged into Jabari's fort. "Wake up, man!" He tapped Jabari's face a few times until his eyes shot open.

"What?!" Jabari growled tiredly.

"Get up, we gotta go!"

"Go where?!" Jabari yelled but didn't receive an answer due to Divine rushing out of the fort to wake up Cairo.

"Aye, C!" Divine picked up Cairo's shoe and threw it at his face.

"Yo- man, are you fucking stupid or what?!" Cairo jumped up from his bed while rubbing the stinging sensation on his lip.

"Get dressed, we have to go somewhere. I'll explain on the way."

-

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.8K 901 35
[COMPLETED] ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€...
26.3K 760 35
"๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š?," ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ 3 ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ: ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š๐™ก, ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง...
58.4K 1.9K 24
imagines based on the best songs in the universe!
23.4K 1K 33
Published - 25 February 2019 Completed - 23 April 2020