A new legacy:Secrets Revealed

Od mindhackglitch

Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or legacies, im making liberal use of it though👌🏻 This will be the sequel to... Více

I feel empty without you
A deal ?
We're closed
Do you know who she is?
Secrets
I dont regret it
I cant let you make that choice
Do you know kai?
They have one of those here?
On the bright side
You want to do what?
Reunions and death threats
On second thought.
A dragon of course
You weren't invited
Ill be the villian
Thats a promise.
Dont you dare touch her

Am I drowning ?

734 30 0
Od mindhackglitch

Hope POV

I've never given to much thought about how I would feel if I died, but now those are about the only thoughts I have floating around my head, while I'm drifting in a pool of nothingness.

Life has never been kind to me but I was blessed with a family that loved me against all odds, a father that was my knight and protected me from all the bad things like he said he would.It was years ago when he said that I would have nothing that scares me but even the strongest witch has fears dad.

Flashback to a 7yr old Hope

My dad knelt down before me after we took a walk through the woods.

"You my love are the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson you're going to be the greatest witch the world has ever seen. And nothing will scare you

Flashback over

I miss Naruto thinking about him brought an unbearable pain to my chest, he didn't cry much in-fact he only cried twice, the first time I saw him cry was when he killed the siren that wore my face, the second would be when I betrayed him by allowing him to never fulfill his promise of an eternity of tomorrows.His screams calling out my name in such sorrow, despair and sadness still echoes in my mind.

So yes I never give much thought to how I would die.
Would it hurt ? Would there be a long line of people waiting in line to get revenge on the daughter Niklaus Mikaelson the original hybrid ? Or would it be swift,quick and painless ?

Yeah it's none of those it's like drowning in a pit of absolute nothingness instead of water filling up my lungs I have darkness, instead of sinking in to the depths of the deepest ocean I have a void of emptiness, that seems similar to how hollow my heart is becoming,and when you try to call for help no one hears you, no one answers you because they've simply forgotten that you ever existed and to be honest I think I prefer having a long line of enemies before me as they wait their turn to kill their enemy's only heir as opposed to slowly descending into madness.

"am I drowning?" I questioned to the empty void,eyes closed and I thought back to Naruto's face,his smile, the way his orange/reddish eyes would glint in mischief not to mention that perverted smile he'd have on his face whenever he stared at my breasts. 'Gosh I miss him' I thought I don't know how long I've been in here but it sure feels like I'm drowning and his face is the only face that brings me some reprieve from drowning.
                                ••••••••••••••••••••
I've been walking for a very long time, I wonder where Landon's brother is I know I brought him here with me, because I'm sure he would've just created more trouble outside.

"Come to think of it why haven't I run into any monsters" i muttered to myself as I looked around, I heard footsteps echo with a voice I really didn't need to hear accompany it.

"They're all locked away" he said with that irritating smile on his face, my eyes narrowed " what do you want?" I asked taking a step back from him.

"Is that any way to speak to the guy you dragged into nothingness?" My eyes narrowed further and I crossed my arms over my chest and tilted my head at the question.

"Did I do that?" I questioned feigning forgetfulness

"You did" his facial expression didn't change much now either this guy is incapable of it or maybe he wants to get to me, and help the process of me descending slowly into madness.

"Hmm seems like something I would do" I said and turned and walked away from him, before I could take a step I heard him say something I wished at this moment I wasn't able to.

"Malivore is not defeated Hope Mikaelson" my fists clenched tightly , no he's messing with me, he can't be right I know I jumped in here to save my friends, the love of my life and the school and left them behind, letting them all forget about me I couldn't possibly have let Naruto forgotten me and now achieved my goal it's wasn't possible.
I shut my eyes willing my tears not to fall and took a calming breath.

"You're lying" I said softly without turning around to face him.

"Am I? Now why would I do that ?" His tone was light and airy like he didn't have a care in the world.

"Why would you tell me this in the first place ? Since you worked so hard to make him rise ?"

"I have my reasons" I sighed and unclenched my fists turning on my heel facing the pale curly haired bastard.

"Well you've got my attention talk?"

" well I'd like us to strike a deal" he said smiling with a evil glint in his eye, god it's like dealing with an even more annoying Landon except this one has a 'I'm better than you' kind of air around him.
———————————————————————
Naruto POV

It's been about two months since Hope jumped into Malivore and I've been driving all over the country to find these triad bases, from the information I got from the guys in Georgia who so generously provided them. I found another warehouse in Houston,a place called Pasadena I sincerely hoped it wasn't a hick town.

The drive was a couple of hours I created a shadow clone while I caught up on some rest. The information these people had given me so far was nothing important, kept repeating they didn't know who gave the orders though it was someone from their head office in Pasadena.How on earth had this organization gone undetected so long I have no idea.

I understand their mission in removing dangerous creatures who would threaten the humans as a whole race like dinosaurs,dragons or fucking hydras but now they want to wipe out all forms of supernatural life in the name of god. I outright laughed in that guys face as he gave me a lecture of an ideal world where humans are the only apex predators and the supernatural are abominations, mistakes of nature that needed to be eradicated.

They sure had a warped view of the world if they thought human beings were the apex predator I'm pretty sure some animals in the jungle would have a major problem with that but I digress so yeah no new information other than them viewing supernaturals as abominations.I called rick to update him about my findings the man nearly got a heart attack when he realized it wasn't just the school who would've been in trouble but every supernatural creature in the world.

I saw the signs that I was now entering Pasadena, I drove to where the warehouse was, I pulled up on a gravel road, and decided to go on foot from here.

I suited up wearing a black tight turtleneck,black pants and a pair of boots I half covered my face with a mask and changed my hair color to black so I wouldn't be recognizable to these people if caught on camera.I ran through the branches of the trees, applying chakra to my feet to keep me from falling.
I had two pouches attached to my thigh, one with kunai the other with shuriken courtesy of the foxes. I'm still not convinced Ren doesn't steal these tools from the forest of death.

I crouched as watched the warehouse it seemed like a average warehouse from outside, abandoned but the fence around the warehouse looked new.The amount of guards they had was suspicious 'yeah it sure looks like there's nothing important in there' I scoffed.
It was about 4 in the afternoon I decided to go in at the cover of night to infiltrate the warehouse.

A couple of hours past as I waited, the guard shift changed probably the night shift taking over. I made a couple of clones with orders to incapacitate them, quickly and silently,I watched as 6 guards dropped to the ground quickly and their guns destroyed 'alright your turn uzumaki' seriously should stop referring to myself in the third person I thought.

I jumped over the fence quickly and muttered under my breath "Meisaigakure no Jutsu" as I blended with my surroundings I walked down the passageways, it looked empty on the top floor keeping the appearance of an abandoned warehouse.
I was about to exit when I saw a guy coming from a trap door downstairs. As he exited I got behind him put my hand over his mouth to cover his screams and held in a neck lock that rendered him unconscious. I picked his body up and avoided the cameras as I dragged him in a dark room and took his security tag, I took a good look at his face and henged into him instead of the black hair I changed my hair color too I now had a brown hair,green cargo pants, boots with vest. I took his hand gun from his and put it in the waist band of my cargo pants.I looked at the security badge 'joe looney' it read.

"You've got too be kidding me,joe looney" hah funny I thought well I guess I'm Joe looney now.

I continued my mission and went down the trapdoor where I saw the man exit as I walked down, I saw a room full of monitors showing different images some of the school, mystic falls and other places I wasn't too familiar with.I squinted my eyes when I saw images of Alaric and information on his daughters Josette and Elizabeth Saltzman I clenched my fist in anger but continued to survey the room. There was a couple of chairs but they were empty it was about 9pm so the rest probably went home.

I looked to my left there was a glass door office, that had a dark skinned woman in with curly black hair sitting in a chair typing away on her desktop.She hadn't noticed me yet and I made my way to the office knocking on the door." Come in" was heard from the other side of the office.

"Again Joe I already gave you your orders" she said irritated, probably because he just left from the office, I scratched my head impishly trying to keep the facade of joe I really didn't know how this guy acted but from the look on the woman's face it seemed like a usual occurrence.

"I said your orders are to take out Alaric Saltzman and his daughters" I kept my calm, my face betrayed no obvious expression other than a firm line my lips was set into. As she spoke, I looked to the desk and saw the surname 'V.Greasley' same surname as Milton my mind was working overtime if she was in charge of this whole operation she would kill her son too in the name of Triad or whatever.

I must have been too quite while she was speaking as she stopped typing and looked up to me I gave her a eye smile.

"Is there a problem Joe?" She asked impatiently " I have many things to do and I don't have time to babysit you!"she snapped.

"Hmm well I've got only one problem" I said using my finger for emphasis.

"Well spit it out!"

I let my henge drop and my real appearance come out " well the problem is I really don't want to kill my bro and two little sisters" I said before she could make a move I grabbed both hands and took out some ninja wire and wrapped it around her body, so every time she moved the ninja wire would cut into her skin.

"I wouldn't move if I were you, this wire is carbon fiber do you know what happens when it's wrapped so tightly around I don't know a human body?" I paused as I spun her chair around to face me, my eyes flashed my altered version of the rinnegan instead of it being purple it was a magenta color now the rings still black as I stared her dark brown eyes.

"I d... don't know" she said trying to remain still, a cruel smirk curled up on my lips, torturing wasn't something I enjoyed, but there were times when being or playing the bad guy to get answers to save lives was absolutely necessary I learned that from Itachi Uchia after I found the real reason he massacred his clan not for power but for the lives of the villagers.

" well the wire will get irritated..." I said moving away pulling up my own chair and sat before her " then slowly dig into your clothing" I placed my cheek against my closed fist and crossed my legs my eyes never leaving the woman .. " then once it gets through the fabric of your clothing , it goes through the supple flesh of your body"

She tried to keep a straight face but I could see the fear in her eyes , even more so I could smell it rolling off her in droves , I smiled showing my now sharp canines " then Mrs Greasley you'll bleed out dying a slow, agonizing death but for me you'll be getting what's coming too you since you feel it necessary to assassinate children, and all supernaturals" I paused decided to take a leap of faith she shared many features with MG but the scent was different but that might be because he's a vampire and essentially dead.

" and that includes your son Milton Greasley" I Said finishing my explanation, I watched the range of emotions that flickered across her face , regret fear, disgust and anger being the biggest but she felt disgust when I mentioned Milton, clearly she didn't approve of his new circumstances.

"who are you?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me trying to keep a tough demeanor.

"Who I am is of no consequence to you and you're not the one asking the questions here I am" I said with a bored expression.

"so how about we start And if you give me the answers I want I won't go after your husband" I paused " or your still living non vampire daughter" I threatened of course I wouldn't but she didn't need to know that. Thank god Alaric deemed it necessary for me to know every students name and family otherwise I wouldn't be able to even threaten this woman with that because she definitely looks like the type that wouldn't say anything unless her loved ones were at risk and it was clear she no longer saw MG as a son.

"You're bluffing!" She said through gritted teeth and hissed from the pain she felt when she moved and the ninja wire dig in her clothing.

"I might be" I grinned a foxy grin and shrugged at her rebuttal.

"But would you like to take that chance ?"my right brow raised at the stubborn woman, I watched her face set into resignation.

"What..." she stammered over her words and clenched her fist " what would you like to know?"

I leaned forward and put my elbows on my knees with my fingers interlocked, my face changed from a grin to a serious look in seconds.

"Everything"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

733 4 59
* Due to them deleting my first book due to violating company guidelines, even though my book has been on here for two years, they deleted it and all...
34.7K 1.1K 200
This is where I will store my snippets. I might turn some into actual stories but I'm not sure yet. Some will have mature content such as sex, violen...
39.1K 1.6K 43
Birth. Life. Death. The three words to a human's existence. But during those moments there arise questions: How desperate can a person be for revenge...
869K 17.7K 17
⌜ ❝ 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐘. ❞ ⌟ .・゜゜・  ・゜゜・. 〄...