Born in Blood

Od Loverofdangerouslove

"I hate you so fucking much." Blood burning my eyes. "Then I will fuck you like I loathe you." He growled in... Více

Letter to My Darlings
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Last Chapter;
Twenty-seven

Nine

164 5 0
Od Loverofdangerouslove

It was time for ballroom dance lessons. Mrs. Isabella had volunteered to teach us. She had us meet her in the boxing arena where we had fought days prior.

"Shay and Maze, before we start I want you two to clean up the blood off the floor. This is disgusting, learn to clean up after yourselves." She scolded. Even though Mrs. Isabella was more forgiving than Boss, she still didn't show to much of her sweeter side after the Russians took her daughter.

I had the task of moving the bloody mats into the gym while Shade worked on getting the stains out of the floor. We scrubbed for a long while, but a light tint was still visible. Mrs. Isabella scoffed but allowed us to enter the ring.

"First off, both of you, lose all your weapons. Anything sharp and deadly off your person. While I know both of you are capable of killing each other with no weapons, I don't want to encourage it."

Shade and I both turned around facing back to back and dropped our knives and guns onto the ring floor. I tossed my holder from my thigh and got the hidden knife in my boot out. I turned back to see Shade dump a blade out from his sleeves on both sides.

Mrs. Isabella went to a bag she had brought and took out an old blazer and a pair of tall shiny heels. I wasn't to nervous about heels as I worn them all the time during my killings. I gave me an advantage to be so tall.

I slipped off my boots and put my feet into the tall heels. I tucked my shirt into the waistband of my tight pants and ran my fingers through my hair. Shade slide the blazer on over his shirt and stepped towards me. Naturally we both assumed a fighting stance.

"Stop!" Mrs. Isabella yelled. "I want you to say something sweet to each other before we start. A ballroom dance is supposed to be romantic and magical. Even though you are there to kill, I want you two to understand the nature of a ballroom dance."

"I like the blazer on you. It suits you well." 

"You have beautiful eyes Mazikeen. Very nice shade of green." 

"A good start I guess." Mrs. Isabella shrugged. 

Mrs. Isabella placed her hands on Shade and I's shoulders and moved us to where our chests were touching. I stared up into his blank grey eyes. I made no movement to touch him until Mrs. Isabella swatted at my hand.

I rested one of my hands on Shade's broad shoulder while the other laid on his callous hand. His free hand found its way to the bend of my hip.

"Now that's better." Mrs. Isabella spoke while she pressed on a remote on the corner. "I want you two to follow a square pattern as you step with each other. Maze, allow Shay to lead."

I relaxed my body against Shade's and he moved his body to the recorded soft violins that played in the background. The stepping part we got down quick, but Mrs. Isabella wasn't happy.

"You two look like you hate each other and that needs to go. I want you, Maze, to sway your hips. I know when you fight you stay with a strong center. As you dance you keep a flowing body, like a river." Mrs. Isabella walked over to Shade and pulled his arm more around him. His bicep now rested against my ribs and his forearm against my back. After that she pulled my hand from his shoulder further back. Now my forearm rested behind his head and my bicep in his shoulder.

Mrs. Isabella stepped back and clapped her hands. "You two look wonderful together. This is how you will dance at the ball. You look close and like you have a clue what you are doing."

The music picked up again and Shade walked us around the ring. I locked my eyes to his and peered through his head. His hands dug into my skin, likely to leave marks. I allowed my hips to sway gently with each step. Soon Isabella wanted us to practice the dip. It was when the final note was to be played in the song.

Shade gripped my hips and I leaned backwards. I raised one of my legs to wrap around his waist to keep myself up right. The dip was successful and we continued to dance as much as Mrs. Isabella asked.

Ultan later joined to watch was dance to a full song. "Impressive, Leon. You have chosen well."

"I am still shocked one of them hasn't tried to grab a knife off the floor and cut the others throat out yet." Monte smiled.

Shade nodded and titled his head towards my ear. "Yet." He echoed. I glared at him through the corner of my eye.

"I know you two better than that." Boss spoke before standing. "Hand them over."

Both Shade and I gave out concealed knives to Boss before he nodded to Mrs. Isabella. She walked over to us and gave us a disappointed look followed by a slap to both of our faces. Her hits were nothing compare to that of Shade's or Boss's, my head didn't even move.

"You are dismissed for today. Your covers are waiting for you in your dorms." Mrs. Isabella shooed us off.

In the hallway Shade shoved me into the hall and wiped his hands on his shirt. "You respule me."

"It wasn't much better for me having your hands touch my hips." I sneered.

"Never put your leg around my waist again or else I cut it off." I growled lowly.

"I'll rip out your fingernails one by one if you ever think about standing that close to me again."

With that we both let out a harsh breathe and went our separate ways towards the female and male dorms.

June laid on her bed with a loose black shirt and sweatpants. Her normally bright blonde hair was slightly darker, due from the shower she had taken. June snapped her eyes to mine and a huge annoying ass smile spread.

"Hey Maze!" She yelled. "How was dancing with your charming CEO?"

"Hell on earth. I should know I have been hung by my hands and had knives cut all over my body, but dancing with him was worse."

"You lost a lot of blood that day. How is simply doing a waltz with Shade that bad?"

"I have always hated that man child and I won't start liking him now. I will learn to suppress the thought of slicing his neck open, per Boss's request."

"What was the worst part?"

"When Mrs. Isabella asked me to dip."

"Dip?"

"Basically, Shade tips be backwards. Mrs. Isabella told me that I should lift my leg around Shade when he does that to make us look close. " I shuttered on the last word.

"So what did Shade had to say about this arrangement?"

"That he would kill me." I said with a bored tone. Shade has always promised that he would be the one to kill me and if I being honest, I don't think he has the balls to do it because I am still here.

"Let me guess you didn't hold your tongue."

"Of course not. I have dignity." I laughed.

"What was your empty threat this time?"

"It is never an empty threat."

"Until I see Shade's blood on your body and his head in your hands, I won't believe you. So what did you say?"

"That I would rip out his fingernails one by one."

"Wow Maze. I remember when you did that to me after I got in trouble with Boss. They still haven't fully grown back."

"You can bet your ass that one day Shade will suffer a similar fate."

"Whatever." June sighed while she stood from the bed. "I want you to dance and dip me like Shade did you."

"I'll break your fingers if you ask me to do something like Shade again."

"Shut up and come dance with me."

I rolled my eyes and moved out hands like Mrs. Isabella did earlier. We started to move and when I looked into June's eyes, we bursted out laughing. I never thought June and I would ever dance, yet here we are.

Author:

Like, comment, and Share my darlings

xoxoxo

<3

Ballroom dancing always fun, add some heated fury and it gets more entertaining. The excitement is coming, trust me.

Thanks for reading:) 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

625K 7.5K 32
I put my hands on the bathtub and lean in,she stops breathing for a second and I smile in satisfaction."You're a little jelaous, now you know how I f...
20.6M 760K 89
When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash forward with his son, Vittore Martinelli...
780K 18.3K 17
"How dare you!!" His stare and cold voice made me step back with fear scared of what he will do "You clumsy woman!! Keep those disgusting hands of yo...
1.3M 29.4K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...