๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง...

By MILLIONMATIC

๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ๐ฌ short stories & imagines โ™ก imagine this . . . Copyright ยฉ gincity 2020/2021 Mature Content Started:... More

hola
ghetto detention | multiple
ghetto detention pt. 2 | multiple
ghetto detention pt. 3 | multiple
yes devantรฉ | devantรฉ swing
yes devantรฉ pt. 2 | devantรฉ swing
yes devantรฉ pt. 3 | devantรฉ swing
spring breakers | multiple
spring breakers pt. 2 | multiple
spring breakers pt. 3 | multiple
child of killah | method man
best friend | nas
country boy | static major
beauty & the beast | nas
summer camp | multiple
group chat | multiple
group chat pt. 2 | multiple
โš ๏ธ AUTHOR'S NOTE โš ๏ธ
black is king [ prologue ]
black is king [ cast ]
black is king || one
black is king || two
black is king || three
black is king || four
black is king || five
black is king || six
black is king || eight
black is king || nine
black is king [ epilogue ]
NEW BOOK โš ๏ธ

black is king || seven

345 21 23
By MILLIONMATIC

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴀʜᴀʀᴀ • 502 ʙᴄ

ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇ

"So I decided to leave and look for help..." Oshun finished off explaining how and why she ended up all the way on this side of Egypt.

It took a minute for Divine to process the tragedy that the kingdom has become and how Rakeem was treating everyone, especially his mother. He was glad to hear that she was still alive and doing somewhat okay. But what was breaking his heart was the thought of his mother thinking he was dead this whole time.

Divine believed that the only reason his mother and everyone else didn't come searching for him was because they were truly upset with him for 'killing the king'. He thought he had been disowned like his uncle Rakeem made it seem.

"We're here. Welcome to our humble abode!" Cairo exclaimed as the group approached where Divine had been staying since he left home.

Oshun's eyes widened at how gorgeous the rainforest was. She was impressed with the way the men had really made a home out of this place. If it was this amazing in the dark, she wondered how it looked like when the sun was risen.

"You like it?" Divine asked Oshun and smiled as he noticed how intrigued she was with her surroundings.

"Yes, it's lovely out here."

Divine was so happy to have her here with him. She had grown into such a beautiful woman, just like how he imagined when his mind would wander off at times. The long black hair that once fell all the way down her back as a child, was now cut down to her shoulders. She was petite and short next to his tall figure. Her melanin skin was rich and glowing, and she had a smile that could warm even the evilest person's heart.

"Stay." Divine simply said, catching Oshun off guard.

"What?" She stopped walking and looked at him weirdly.

"Stay with us. It ain't- I mean, it's not crazy out here like it is back home. You don't gotta- you don't have to go back." He attempted to fix his vocabulary for her to understand.

"Wait a minute, Divine." Oshun took a step back. "I'm just finding out that you've been alive for all these years, I'm still in shock to say the least. And now you want me to just leave home for good and stay with you with the all the little birds and monkeys? I mean, it's nice and everything but I didn't come here for all of that. I came for an answer, something that will fix what's going on back in the kingdom. And now I found it. So you have to come back-"

"Aye! D, bring that girl over here so she can eat sum'n." Cairo interrupted and signaled the two friends to come over to the fire where there was still some leftover food.

They offered Horus and Oshun what they had available and sat around the fire, getting to know each other. Horus and Oshun caught on to Divine being uncomfortable with talking about his past, so they left out a good chunk of how they knew him. Cairo and Jabari had no idea he was a whole prince, and Divine wanted to keep it that way.

"I have a question now." Oshun glared at Cairo and Jabari curiously. "Why do you guys sound so strange? Like, the way you speak... and dress." She scrunched up her face at the brothers' and Divine's clothes.

Jabari snickered. "It's a long story. But you'll get used to it just his ugly ass did." He pointed at Divine who flicked him the middle finger.

Oshun giggled as her eyes landed on Divine. "He is far from ugly." She blurted out, now feeling a rush of embarrassment.

Divine glanced at her with a smirk forming on his lips. "Word?"

Oshun had no idea what he meant by that, so all she did was smile and continued to eat her food.

Moments had gone by, and the group was just about ready to head to sleep. Even though Horus and Cairo started off on the wrong foot, they ended up getting along in the end and were able to relate on some things since they were both deities along with Jabari. The three of them decided to stay in Jabari's large fort together while Oshun spent the night with Divine.

"I really like what you've all done with this place." Oshun stated as she made sure her horse was comfortable where he was sleeping before she made her way into Divine's fort.

"Thanks." Divine grinned and brought down a large cloth to cover the doorway. "We used to share one fort when I was still a youngin'. But I had to build my own space once I got older. Can only be around Cairo's stupid, loud ass for so long."

Oshun laughed and made herself comfortable on Divine's bed. His lingo was definitely going to take some getting used to like Jabari said, but she was catching on and understanding most of his new speech so far.

Divine removed the black wife beater he stole from Cairo and began to make a place for him to sleep on the floor. His body was all Oshun could focus on at the moment. She couldn't believe the little boy she once knew had grown up to be such a handsome looking man. He grew into his big ears, his eyes were much brighter than they were when they were kids, his hair was long now and twisted into four parts, and that voice.

"Why you starin' at me like dat?"

"Huh?" Oshun snapped out of her gaze. "Oh um, you don't have to sleep on the floor. You can sleep beside me."

"You sure? I ain't tryna make you feel uncomfortable or anything."

"I'm sure. It's your bed, that would be rude of me."

Divine smirked at her and nodded before laying on his back next to her. They laid there in a comfortable silence before Oshun found herself dozing off, but was immediately disrupted by Divine's deep voice.

"You ever had a boyfriend?" Divine turned his head towards her.

She flipped over on her opposite side to face him. "No. Everyone's been too busy trying to survive to even think about relationships, which is sad to say." She responded, earning a soft sigh from Divine.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

"I've had a few play thangs or whateva. Cairo always bringin' these girls around, so I get my fair share." Divine chuckled.

"I'm going to take that as a 'no'." Oshun playfully rolled her eyes.

Divine turned on his shoulder to face Oshun. They stared at each other for a few moments, admiring their features. "Did you miss me, Divine?" Oshun asked softly.

"Of course I did. I never stopped thinking about you even when I tried to. It's hard to forget about the people you love." He answered genuinely, which made butterflies flutter around in Oshun's stomach.

"Did you miss me?" Divine questioned.

"Every single day."

That was enough for Divine to gently place a kiss on Oshun's lips. She accepted it, and moved her lips in sync with his. She had never kissed a boy before and she was glad to share her first with her best friend.

Divine moved his lips down to her neck, sucking her skin and twirling his tongue around in a circular motion. Oshun lightly gasped at the feeling, she never knew something so gentle could feel so amazing. "Mmm." She moaned as she began to feel her lower region become moist.

Divine slowly pulled away and stared into her eyes. "Why'd you stop?" She asked causing Divine to release a deep chuckle.

"You don't want me to go any further, trust me." He snickered and laid on his back again.

Oshun scrunched up her, slightly frustrated that he got her body heated only for him to back out. "Who said I didn't?" She sat up and raised an eyebrow at him.

Divine looked up at her and swiped his tongue across his bottom lip. "Listen, baby girl..." He sat up also. "I can't do that with you. Not right now, at least. Believe me, you would regret it too. Your first time should be special. We haven't seen each other since we were 8 years old, we got alot of catchin' up to do before we even take that next step." He placed his hand on her cheek and stroked it gently with his thumb.

Oshun knew he was right. She didn't want to make a mistake just because she was in the heat of the moment. But the little tease he just left with her wasn't helping with the way she currently felt. She wanted some type of pleasure.

"Can't we do something else without it going that far though? I just want to feel something." She spoke innocently while playing with her fingernails.

Divine laughed and brought her chin up, leaving a kiss on her lips. "Lay back." He said in a deeper tone than usual.

His wet kisses trailed from her neck down to her stomach where he lifted up her shirt. He continued pecking her skin with his soft plump lips until he reached her waist. He began to remove her pants, and then her underwear, now coming face to face with her most precious and intimate area. She felt shy under his gaze as he admired something only she allowed him to see. Even though they weren't going to have sex, he was definitely going to make sure he treated her the way she desired. Tonight, she was his. And they both wouldn't want it any other way.

"Relax, baby." He kissed her jewel, causing her to lightly gasp. "I gotchu." The warmth of his tongue met the wetness that was leaking down from her, sending Oshun into straight euphoria. He owed for leaving her alone all these years...

😭😭😭

•••

ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ. . .

Femi moved around her home frantically, trying to piece everything together. The spirits around her wouldn't let her rest until she got the message they've been trying to send to her for days now.

"Ok, ok!" She slammed all of her items down on her wooden table. She laid out at a large canvas and began pouring black and light brown paint all over it. She used her fingers to draw out the image the spirts were guiding her to form.

"What is this...?" She tried to make out the image that was in front of her. She groaned and grew frustrated, not understanding what the spirits were trying to tell her.

"WHAT IS THIS!" She yelled and suddenly, a bottle of hazel coloured paint fell out of her cupboard. She ran and grabbed it off the floor, bringing it back to the table.

She squinted her eyes at the face she just painted. It was a man with a well defined face and dark hair that was in a hairstyle she found extremely odd. She looked back at the hazel coloured paint and dipped her finger inside.

"Show me." Femi spoke calmly to the spirits. Her finger was guided back down to the canvas and she finished off the painting by giving the man hazel coloured eyes.

"Oh my..." She gasped and covered her mouth. She lifted the painting up and smiled before looking outside her window, eyeing the stars in the night sky.

"The prince is alive."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.6K 33
Young, handsome and talented DeVantรฉ Swing meets a beautiful but strange young lady by the name of Desire Hemera. Instead of turning away from her od...
58.4K 1.9K 24
imagines based on the best songs in the universe!
40.8K 1.4K 20
Read to find out luv. โ€ข Read it in dark mode for a better experience. โ€ข The pictures that are used aren't mine, if the owner to them does not want m...