The blood of an wildflower

By GalaxyQuate

You're being kidnapped by three guys, who all three of them work for the Mafia Boss. He saw you once while wo... More

Kidnapped
..It's not a question, It's an order
"Dont play with me Amara"
"Dont tempt me mi Amore"

hot mess

14 0 0
By GalaxyQuate

I woke up. I opened my eyes. A sharp pain flew through my head. I held my hands over my face. Damn, what did I do last night? Then I realized. I tried opening my eyes slowly, and started looking around. I felt dizzy and wanted to puke. I woke up in a queen sized bed. There were no windows, but alot of paintings of angels and devils around the room. It was kind of an brown aesthetic. I were still in my working clothes. The air was fresh. 

"The actuall f-" I got out of the bed and started walking around. Who would kidnapp me to a place like this? I walked over to the body mirror. I looked like trash. My makeup was smudged all over my face, and my clothes looked like a hot mess. It felt like I was having a migraine. I closed my eyes and rubbed my face. I looked back at my reflection. My neck was bleeding. I tried to wipe it away with my hand, but hit the wound and let out a painfull sigh. I suddently noticed the opening in the middle of the wall. I walked through it. A bathroom. No doors though. Big mirror with a sink, three showers and a toilet all of them in black marble. I started washing my face, when I heard a noice. Someone was opening the door. I started at the entry to the bathroom. I heard loud steps walking slowly around in the room. My breath cut short. I had to cover my mouth. I suddently felt really dizzy. My heart must have reacted to whatever was in that shot. I slide against the wall until I was sitting down at the floor, leaning against the wall. 

"Amara?" I heard my name in a deep, masculine voice. It sounded a bit like an italian accent. I closed my eyes. Wishing myself back to my own bed, in my own house. A shadow came closer and closer to the entry of the bathroom. It was quiet. You could hear water drops falling. You could hear a needle hit the floor. And then there he was. Standing at the entry. A tall man with dark brown hair and golden skin. He was really tall, probably around 190 cm. He was hot as fuck. With his masculine hands, in a black suit. Some of his tattoo was showing from the bottom of his neck. 

"Are you okay angel?" He took a few steps closer and sat down on one knee. I didnt respond. Who was this man? I carefully let my head rest on the wall behind me. 

"Why am I here. You kidnapped me" I used all the strenght in my body to stay awake. He smirked. I could feel my heart throwing itself at my chest. 

"You must have had a bad reaction to the serum, I didn't know you had a weak heart" He carefully put some of my hair behind my ear. I rolled my eyes. He looked suprised. I could smell his cologne. My sight started to get blurry. I tried blinking it away. I could feel the warmth from the floor. He moved his hand and lifted up my chin. I was to weak to resist. I could see the worried look in his eyes as I fell deeper and deeper into the darkness. My eyes started rolling up to my brain. He was still holding my chin up. I lost contact with my body and passed out again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...