Nerd to Natty | Liskook

By liskook_diaries

❝ who says nerds can't be beautiful? ❞ Lisa is a young girl who lost her parents at a very young age and was... More

Characters introduction
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 31

3.6K 139 109
By liskook_diaries

/new day/

*Lisa pov*

(As usual I did my Morning routine and i was ready to go to school! Me and my friends were in the car heading to school and we made our way there, we got off from the car and checked our schedule and unlucky we weren't at the same class)

Lisa : dang it!! We're separated!! Like we don't have the same classes!! It's so annoying!

Rosé : yeah it's been along time since we were in the same class!

Tzuyu : Same!! I think we're 20 minutes early to class!!!

Jimin : yeah we're early today, so let's go to class cause we need to make sure we brought the proper things right?

Rosé : yeah babe your right let's go!! See you all at lunch!!

Tzuyu : okay bye everyone peace out!

Lisa : yeah bye!

{Lisa pov : after saying goodbye I started walking towards my class! While walking I kept thinking about jk! Did he really change? This question was running through my mind! I was deep into thinking so I didn't watch my steps and suddenly I hit someone by mistake and when I was going to fall that guy held me by my waste I didn't see who it was as I was closing my eyes thinking I would fall then when I opened my eyes I saw a handsome guy holding my waste preventing me from falling I quickly got off from the grip}

Lisa : (embarrassed) ahhhh I'm really sorry!! I didn't mean to bump on you!

(He didn't say anything he just looked at me with a smile on his face! I was shook, i was like wow cause he looked like an Angel I couldn't believe my eyes the moment I saw him I started smiling without knowing!! I kept starting at him until he called me)

Kun : umm excuse me!

Lisa : (flinched) ahh yeah!!

Kun : (smiles) is there something in my face?

Lisa : (embarrassed) umm--no actually-no I'm really sorry I didn't mean to stare at you nor bump into you i-i just didn't pay attention while walking I was just thinking!!

Kun : (chuckles because of her cuteness) oh its totally fine, not a big deal! So are you okay? Did you get hurt?

(Lisa pov : what the heck he cares about me??? He was the first one to be this nice to me in Korea! I'm impressed!! How can he be so cute and kind at the same time ! I'm literally melting! He's so handsome! Ok act cool lisa act cool)

Kun : Hello??

Lisa : oh yeah!! Umm I'm okay! I didn't get hurt how about you? Did I hurt you? Are you okay?

Kun : I'm perfectly fine thanks miss..

Lisa : pri-- lalisa... You can call me lisa

Kun : oh lisa! What a cute name!

(Oh gosh that was close : lisa)

Lisa : thanks!!!

Kun : well nice to meet you lisa! I'm cai Kun you can just call me Kun!

Lisa : ahh hi Kun nice to meet you too

(Cute Kun though)

Kun : so are you new here? Cause I haven't seen you around

Lisa : yeah I am!! I joined here recently!

Kun : wow that's amazing! So welcome to this school!

Lisa : thanks kun-shi so are you new here too

Kun : yeah kinda like I joined at last year's ending so I'm not new or not old!! I still don't know much about this school!

Lisa : (laughs) oh wow! Your so funny!

Kun : thanks! So friends?

(Kun offered his hand for a handshake but lisa didn't answer him)

Kun : what happened?? You don't like me? Don't you wanna be my friend?

Lisa : no-no Kun it's not like I don't like you or not want to be your friend it's just I'm a nerd and you are a popular guy so if you have me as your friend will you not be ashamed of me?

Kun : (in a serious tone) no not at all why do you think like that?? I love to be friends with everyone it's not like nerds are a seperate people were all one !! And my mom though me that nerds are actually the coolest ones in school! So I think your pretty cute and cool! So what do you say? Wannabe my friend?

(Lisa was touched by kuns words she felt thousands of butterflies in her stomach! She didn't know why but she was blushing and finally she accepted his offer and now they are officially friends)

Kun : nice! Now that we're friends let's hang out often

Lisa : (blushing) yeah sure!

(Lisa felt uncomfortable for a second like she felt someone staring at her so she turned back)

(And saw Jungkook staring at her like a creep! He looked at her with dark eyes lisa was kind of scared she felt shivers all over her body! So she quickly turned towards Kun and Kun noticed that lisa was scared of something so he grabbed Lisa's hand and held it tightly)

Kun : lisa are you okay?

Lisa : (smiles) yeah I am!

Jk : (fake coughs) hhhhmm

(Both lisa and Kun turned backwards cause they heard someone coughing and it was none other than Jeon jungkook! Kun didn't know who jk was because he was new he joined 5 months before lisa so he didn't know that much!)

Jk : what are you two doing here??

Lisa : (nervous) hey jk were just talking---

(Lisa was cut off by Kun)

Kun : we were introducing ourselves to each other as we're friends now and who are you?

Jk : (smirks) oh your friends now huh? Well I'm jk for your information I'm Lisa's friend! Right lisa?

Lisa : yeah he's my friend Kun!

Kun : oh really? Nice to meet you then?

Jk : umm okay?but it's not nice to meet you loser!

Kun : (angry and confused) loser?? Who me??

Jk : of course there's only you, me and lisa and you know that Lisa is my friend so who Will I say??

Kun : (angry) excuse me! Who do you think you are?

Jk : I'm Jeon jungkook! My father owns this school bro!!!

Kun : so? What should I do? If you're father owns this place?

Jk : wow you have a great attitude! Do you even know who I am?

Kun : no?? I don't
_______________________________________

Hello everyone I'm back and I'm really sorry I didn't post for a while cause I had school works and I don't feel good! Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Stay safe and happy!
_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3K 109
Jeon Jungkook and Lisa Manoban were deskmates throughout the whole six years of primary school. After being plagued by Lisa for the entirety of this...
100K 3.1K 21
(A Liskook fanfic) "Ever since high school to college, I've been into you secretly. You don't know how much I like you, I mean, I love you" "And so...
120K 7.6K 39
MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ADULTS. Jungkook will never forgive Lisa for what she did to him many years ago, no matter how stuck they are toget...
436K 17.9K 62
Lalisa Manoban, cousin of Bambam, transferred to a famous arts school in Seoul, Korea to chase after her dreams and that is to become an aspiring lan...