Kuroko no Basket - Reverse Ha...

By Miko12318

Fujimoto Yuki is not your ordinary girl and will never be. Many things have happened to here but she has over... More

Chapter 1 To Japan
Chapter 2 First Encounter
Chapter 3 Encounter of Tetsuya Kuroko
Chapter 4 Invitation
Chapter 5 The Basketball Team
Chapter 6 The Game
Chapter 7 The Generation of Miracles
Chapter 9 Kuroko Tetsuya
Chapter 10 In Love?!?
Chapter 11 Aomine Daiki
Chapter 12 Hints?
Chpater 13 Kise Ryouta
Chapter 14 Sunday
Chapter 15 Killing Intent
Chapter 16 The Past of the Half-Blooded Brothers
Chapter 17 Shintaro Midorima
Chapter 18 Summer Starts
Chapter 19 The Act
Chapter 20 Seijuro Akashi
Chapter 21 Meet Ryouna Echizen
Chapter 22 Atsushi Murasakibura
Chapter 23 Going Back Home
Chapter 24 I'm Back...With A Surprise?
Re-Edit
FINISHED RE-EDITING

Chapter 8 The Circumstance

5.9K 222 87
By Miko12318

The cheery blossom blew by getting me to look at the sky. It's nearing the end of spring. Soon it'll be summer school. Maybe I should have joined school a bit earlier instead of now since it's going to be summer vacation soon. Walking down the huge road that leads to the entrance of the school with the rest of the students, a voice calls my name.

" Yuki-chii~"

Looking behind me, I find Kise waving his hand energetically at me as he escapes from the crowd of girls that were surrounding him. Their eyes turn towards me as they turn to deathly glares but I ignore them as I'm confused of why. They have the same eyes that my siblings have when I'm talking to other people. And I still don't get what it means.

" Good morning, Kise-chan." I greet with a small smile as he catches up beside me.

He smiles in response as we start walking together towards the school. The glares continue to stay on me but I ignore them as Kise starts to tell me stories of what happened yesterday after we separated. I giggle at the funny moments as he smiles brighter each time I do it getting more glares to my back. When we arrive inside the entrance of the school, he continues to follow me as I take out my shoes and start changing in them. Since he followed me, I also follow him to get his indoor shoes. Changing into them, we start walking together down the halls.

" Yuki-chii, are you coming to practice later?" He asks suddenly.

" Yup. Since I'm in the team now, I have to attend the practices and all." I reply as I tuck my hair behind my ear.

He smiles brightly getting some of the girls to swoon for him," Then I'll see you later?"

I nod getting him to smile brighter before he starts leaving to class while waving cheerfully at me. Heading to my class, more glares are pointed to me as I open the door to my class. There, Kuroko sits at his desk quietly while he reads a book. The other students don't notice him getting me to sigh. Well, he has a low presence to other people but me. But why? Shrugging, I start heading towards him and kneel beside him desk.

" Good morning, Kuroko-chan!" I chirp getting his attention away from the book.

" Good morning, Yuki-kun." he replies.

Once he greeted me, the school rings getting me to instantly stand up and head to my desk behind him. The teacher enters as I give myself a good stretch before I place a hand underneath my chin to listen on the lesson.

~~~~~

"So you guys also hand out together at lunch time?" I ask as I start unwrapping my bento.

The boys and I sit at a table near the middle of the room eating our lunch. All of them bought their lunch as I brought my own. Aomine sits on my left side as Kuroko sits beside him while Kise sits on my right. Akashi is across from me as Midorima sits on his left and Murasakibura sits on his right.

" Yes, that's correct." Akashi answers as he starts eating his food.

" Yuki-chii~ What do you have for lunch?" Kise asks tilting his head while pointing to my bento.

" Huh? Oh." I open my bento revealing my hand-made lunch.

There were three boxes; pink, yellow and blue. All of them had an onigiri with cute faces of them made from seaweed as panda onigiri sits beside them. Around these, there are side dishes such as octopus sausages, broccoli, eggrolls, chicken balls, and more.

" Wow, amazing. Did you make this, Yuki-chii?" Kise asks in disbelief as they all stare at my lunch in the same way.

" Yes. Is there a problem?" I ask getting my eyebrows to scrunch up together.

" This might be the first time I've seen a bento like this made by a girl that I know." Aomine states.

" How about Moimoi-chan?" I ask tilting my head.

The whole table turns quiet as no one answers. All of their faces, except Kuroko, were pale.

" She sucks at cooking." Aomine finally exposes getting a foot smash onto his.

" Ouch!" He shouts holding his injure foot.

" It's rude to say that, Ahomine." I state as a frown appears on my face.

" Ya. Ya. Sorry." he apologizes releasing his foot.

Just when I was about to reply, a hand appears right in front of me snatching a chicken ball from my bento. My head swipes back as the others look towards who that hand belongs to. There, the grey hair boy throws the chicken up into the air as it enters his mouth. When he finishes it in a few bites, he licks his thumb.

" Not that bad." he judges getting the boys to glare at him.

" Uh... Thanks?" I reply not knowing what to answer with.

He smirks while leaning towards me," You look decent. But your breast size isn't really that big. It's too flat."

This gets me to cover my breast with a small hint of blush on my cheeks. Who will talk about breast size out in the open? He chuckles at my reaction.

" Go away Haizaki." Aomine growls getting the grey hair boy to snicker.

" Ok. Ok. Calm down. You already know that if something looks good, I'll steal it." the grey hair boy says placing his hand in front of his chest while moving back.

But he leans over to me again beside my ear while grabbing another chicken whispering," Even so, you're still mine."

While throwing the chicken into his mouth, he starts walking away but looks back towards me introducing himself," I'm Shogo Haizaki, nice to meet you, Princess."

The boys glares stay on him as he exits the cafeteria. When I turn back, I still find them glaring at where Haizaki was.

" Guys?" I ask getting their attention.

" Oh. Sorry." they apologize in different ways.

Kise leans over to me," Yuki-chii, what did he whisper to you?"

I turn to the curious yellow hair boy," Nothing really."

They continue to stare at me for a few seconds before looking back to their lunch. Lying to them is not my favorite hobby, but it's better not to make them worry. And I rather not talk about it. We all start eating our lunch. Sometimes, Aomine will take some of my food getting me to giggle getting the others to do the same. Kuroko, Akashi, and Midorima will ask before they grab any while the others just grab them. A smile is on my face as I eat cheerfully with them.

~~~~~

Giving myself a good stretch in my desk, I also give out a yawn. Looking in front of me, Kuroko's desk is empty as he left early to do a favor from the teacher. My body flops onto the desk as I wait patiently for him to come back but a group of girls walk towards my desk.

" Fujimoto-san, we'll like to talk to you." the girl in front of the group requests.

~~~~~

The back of the school was dark as the girls surround me against the wall. Their angry glares stay on me as my stomach tells me something bad will happen.

One of them pushes me harder against the wall and I swear that I got a bruise near my shoulder now as I rub the spot that burns.

" Stop sticking with the first strings of the basketball team. You got lucky joining the basketball team. I bet they only let you joined out of pity." says the leader of the group.

" Excuse me?" I ask while raising an eyebrow," I..."

" Be quiet, ugly. If you don't understand what we're saying, we're telling you an ugly girl like you should get away from them!" One of the girls shouts grabbing my hair while slamming it against the wall. A small cry of pain escapes me as I fall onto the ground.

" This is the only warning we'll give you. Stay away and leave the first string." another girl warns.

The feel of pain stays there as a flow of red liquid goes across my face dripping onto the gound to make a puddle. There were scowls and maniac laughter as my body starts feeling numb. Even so, I call feel myself getting drench while garbage lands on top of me.

" Hey!" A familiar shouts getting the girls to squeal.

The stomps of many footsteps start running away as another pair starts running towards me.

" Yuki! Yuki! Wake up!" I heard Aomine call in concern.

" Aomine. Did you find her?" Kise asks entering inside my sense of hear.

" Ya! Get the school nurse! Now! Her head is bleeding!" Aomine shouts in a hurry while smacking my face.

Footsteps start running off as I continue to lay on the wall struggling to stay awake.

" Yuki. Come on. Yuki wake up!" Aomine continues to repeat while smacking my face softly.

More footsteps come and stop in front of me. The familiar voice of the vice-couch shouts something but it doesn't enter my ear as my conscious gave up on me.

~~~~~

The light flashes my eyes but they continue to try to open itself. There, a white ceiling greets me getting me into confusion. Sitting up from the soft matress, I find out it was a bed as blankets wrap around me. Looking around, I find more white furniture and easily, I knew where I was. The infirmary. A pain shocks through my head getting me to touch it to find it wrapped. Looking down my uniform, it wasn't it as I was wearing a dark blue shirt that goes all the way to my knees. Suddenly, the door swings open getting me to flinch to find Kise popping up.

" Yuki-chii!" He shout with happiness and relied as he starts rushing towards me. Just with one look, I can see that I have caused trouble as I see a glimpse of a worried face before he saw me up.

" Are you ok?" He asked as he stops beside me giving me a warm tight hug.

" Ya." I reply while letting him hug me.

" Your head was bleeding when we found you at the back of the school. You were also drenched. What happened?" he asks releasing me while he now has a concerned face.

" I just got into a sticky situation." I reply averting my eyes from him.

Kise looks at me with a sad puppy face but our conversation gets interrupted as Aomine appears from the door also in concern.

" Yuki!" He shouts rushing over to me in relief with the other basketball members behind him also rushing towards me while their worried faces turn to relief.

" Are you ok?" Akashi asks as he stops beside the bed.

" Ya, sorry I caused everyone trouble." I apologize bowing my head.

" Don't. It wasn't your fault." He replies getting me to nod while my mouth was in a line tightly.

" Yu-chin. Here." Murasakibura gives me a lollipop. 

" Thank you." I smile while taking it.

" Here. When we were getting your belongings, your lucky item broke with some of your textbook shredded. You shouldn't have been by yourself. Today was Leo's unluckiest day." Midorima reminds while handing me an alarm clock and my bag.

" Thanks." I reply with my smile while taking them.

" Yuki-kun. Are you sure you're ok?" Kuroko asks still in concern.

" Ya, don't worry." I assure him by making my smile a bit wider.

" The girls that did this were sent to have detention for the whole month." Akashi states while his arms are not crossed.

" Ah. is that so..." I reply in a grim look.

" Why did they bully you, Yuki-chii?" Kise asks getting me to flinch.

" Its...it's nothing. They just didn't like me. That's all." I lie getting the boys more confused except for Akashi and Nijimura who both stare down at me intensely.

Nijimura gives out a sigh before he starts explaining," After your wound heals, you won't be able to do any practice. You'll only watch and do simple basic workouts. Is that clear?"

" Yes." I obey with a nod.

~~~~~

Laying on my bed, I throw the small toy basketball up into the air before catching it and doing the same routine again. Today was another messed up day but it's normal for me to have those kind of events happen. They have happened to me bunch of times when I was little, so I'm quite used to it. I didn't want to lie to the team about the fight but I think it's for the best. I don't want them to worry about me since it's near summer break. Giving out a huge sigh, stop throwing the ball and roll to my side. Throwing the ball behind me scoring it into the mini net, I snuggle in my position before I drift off into a deep sleep hoping to forget about the horrible accident.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.9K 20
「1st place in the Tetsuya Kuroko category; Kuroko no Basket Watty Awards 2015」 ~~~ I thought my life was pretty average. I was just a girl finishing...
387K 9.8K 30
Here you are!! (L/N) (Y/N)... well what can be said, you're the typical girl, like any other girl...ok maybe not! you may look normal on the outside...
220K 7.3K 88
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic Teiko's basketball #1 Teiko middle school's basketball club. A team known as the Generation of miracles. Their story needs...
160K 3K 32
* Used to start out as [GoM x OC] but then confirmed to be [Akashi x OC]* (10/12/2015:I have decided the pairing but I won't reveal it to prevent spo...