Chapter 8 The Circumstance

The cheery blossom blew by getting me to look at the sky. It's nearing the end of spring. Soon it'll be summer school. Maybe I should have joined school a bit earlier instead of now since it's going to be summer vacation soon. Walking down the huge road that leads to the entrance of the school with the rest of the students, a voice calls my name.

" Yuki-chii~"

Looking behind me, I find Kise waving his hand energetically at me as he escapes from the crowd of girls that were surrounding him. Their eyes turn towards me as they turn to deathly glares but I ignore them as I'm confused of why. They have the same eyes that my siblings have when I'm talking to other people. And I still don't get what it means.

" Good morning, Kise-chan." I greet with a small smile as he catches up beside me.

He smiles in response as we start walking together towards the school. The glares continue to stay on me but I ignore them as Kise starts to tell me stories of what happened yesterday after we separated. I giggle at the funny moments as he smiles brighter each time I do it getting more glares to my back. When we arrive inside the entrance of the school, he continues to follow me as I take out my shoes and start changing in them. Since he followed me, I also follow him to get his indoor shoes. Changing into them, we start walking together down the halls.

" Yuki-chii, are you coming to practice later?" He asks suddenly.

" Yup. Since I'm in the team now, I have to attend the practices and all." I reply as I tuck my hair behind my ear.

He smiles brightly getting some of the girls to swoon for him," Then I'll see you later?"

I nod getting him to smile brighter before he starts leaving to class while waving cheerfully at me. Heading to my class, more glares are pointed to me as I open the door to my class. There, Kuroko sits at his desk quietly while he reads a book. The other students don't notice him getting me to sigh. Well, he has a low presence to other people but me. But why? Shrugging, I start heading towards him and kneel beside him desk.

" Good morning, Kuroko-chan!" I chirp getting his attention away from the book.

" Good morning, Yuki-kun." he replies.

Once he greeted me, the school rings getting me to instantly stand up and head to my desk behind him. The teacher enters as I give myself a good stretch before I place a hand underneath my chin to listen on the lesson.

~~~~~

"So you guys also hand out together at lunch time?" I ask as I start unwrapping my bento.

The boys and I sit at a table near the middle of the room eating our lunch. All of them bought their lunch as I brought my own. Aomine sits on my left side as Kuroko sits beside him while Kise sits on my right. Akashi is across from me as Midorima sits on his left and Murasakibura sits on his right.

" Yes, that's correct." Akashi answers as he starts eating his food.

" Yuki-chii~ What do you have for lunch?" Kise asks tilting his head while pointing to my bento.

" Huh? Oh." I open my bento revealing my hand-made lunch.

There were three boxes; pink, yellow and blue. All of them had an onigiri with cute faces of them made from seaweed as panda onigiri sits beside them. Around these, there are side dishes such as octopus sausages, broccoli, eggrolls, chicken balls, and more.

" Wow, amazing. Did you make this, Yuki-chii?" Kise asks in disbelief as they all stare at my lunch in the same way.

" Yes. Is there a problem?" I ask getting my eyebrows to scrunch up together.