Chapter 22 Atsushi Murasakibura

I sigh as I walk along with the crowd. It's the last day. The last until I go to America for a visit. Are you curious of why I am not packing and is walking down the street? Well, you see, I did pack. But I forgot one very very important thing. Gifts. If I didn't even bring ONE single gift to them, I bet Lair would kill me. Or have a tantrum. It also looks like it'll only be the family meme era that mainly stay in the house. The others had work. So that means I'm left with 11 brothers! Yay! Not. When I arrive at the mall, I quickly enter it so I don't get drifted away with the crowd. The cold breeze touches my skin and I sigh of relief. Outside is like 35 degrees, everyone was sweating from the heat. Anyways, let's try to focus on getting what gifts for them. I start walking down the stores examining each of it's things. But, I had no idea. I'm clueless when it comes to buying gifts for people. Especially to people who have EVERYTHING! My stomach grumbles and I sigh once again. I've been wondering how many times I have sighed since I came to Japan. Probably a million. Starting to walk to the food court, I bump into someone.

" Oh! I'm so sorry!" I apologize and look up. 

Look super up. A familiar face greets me. 

" Ah! Yu-chin." Murasakibura says. 

" Murasakubura?!" I reply in shock.

He then starts to look like he's about to cry,"Yu-chin..."

" Eh! What's wrong?!" I ask worrying about the titan.

" I didn't bring my money so I can't buy anything." He answers. 

I stare at him. That's all?

~~~~~

" Arigato, Yu-chin~" Murasakibura says as he stuffs another burger into his mouth. 

" Ya, it's fine." I reply as I stare at my teammate who just ate already 10 burgers.

Well, I shouldn't even argue about this since I already met a bigger eater back at America. It amazes me of how much they eat. 

" So, what are you doing here in the mall?" I ask. 

" Snacks. I was going to buy some snacks. How about Yu-chin?" He replies. 

" I need to buy gifts for my family. You see, I'm going to go back to America tomorrow for a visit."

He stops eating," You didn't say anything of that to us."

" Ah! Sorry. It's just that it's been busy since I have so many things to do back at home." I scratch my head.

" How long are you going for?" He asks. 

" Just a few days. It's been quite sometime since I met them, that's all." I answer.

He just stares at me and continues to eat his burgers. 

When they were all gone, he asks," Have you bought the gifts yet?"

I sigh," No, it's hard to buy gifts to them. They have almost everything! Also, I don't know how to but gifts for guys. I know what they like and all..."

" Then do you want help, Yu-chin?" Murasakibura asks.

" Huh?" I look up to him," You want to help?"

He nods," Since you bought me lunch I want to repay you back."

I smile," Thanks Murasakibura!"

" So what's Yu-chin's family like?" He asks.

" Well, let's start with my brothers! Kero likes basketball like us. But he already has a lot of basketball shoes. The same goes with the shirts, shorts, and basketballs. So that's all for him. He also likes...ah! Adventure Time and Rick & Morty!"