๐•€๐•— ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช// Luke x OC// J...

By _XXAnime_ChildXX_

Julie & Mya have always been joined by the hip. After Julie's Mom dies, Mya has watched Julie's passion for m... More

โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ
๐”ธ๐••๐••๐•š๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐• โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Hi Hi
News

Chapter 5

532 9 2
By _XXAnime_ChildXX_

"You know, an apology song isn't gonna work." I say from my spot on the couch. I was in the studio with the boys working on my song. They were gonna try and sing 'We're sorry' to Julie.

I know they think that's gonna work, but it's not. I've know Julie for a while and one thing I've learned is that you have to earn her forgiveness.

"Look, we got this Doll face." I sigh as Luke plops down next to me. "I just hope you know how lucky you are for us to write your bands name on that playlist."

"I am Luke. They guys are freaking out. We usually only preform for the school or on our shows at Justin's place. So yes, we are extremely grateful." I go back to writing my song but Luke takes my song book from me.

"Can you not? Why do you always do this?" I chuckle.

"I just want to see what you wrote." He reads over a few lyrics. "This is really heartfelt. I'm guessing things arnt going so well with the boyfriend?" He hands me back my song book.

"Not really. I'm really questioning my relationship with him." I sigh and straiten my glasses. "Okay, I let you see my song book, now you have to show me yours."

"Okay, fine." He hands his book to me.

I look through a few songs, but stop on one in particular. I read through some of the lyrics, them really pulling at the heart stings. "Unsaid Emily?" I look up to Luke. "I'm guessing she's someone important?"

He looks down and sighs. "Yeah. She was..." He stops mid-sentence.

I lightly grab him by the chin so he can look at me. "You know you can tell me anything, Luke." I can see a light blush graze his cheeks.

"Fine, but then you have to talk to me about what's going on with you."

My eyes widen. "What are you talking about?"

"We heard you singing the other night." He admits. "You were singing that song about being free. Wanting to escape. I feel for you. I just want you to talk to me."

I slowly nod. "Okay, I'll tell. But you have to tell me about Emily first."

"Deal." He hesitates, but soon talks to me. "Emily was my mom. Before I died, I left on bad terms with my folks. Especially my mom. They never wanted me in a band, but-"

"But music was your passion. Your life." I look up at him and he smiles.

"Exactly." We looked to eachother and smiled. For some reason, I felt something with Luke that I never felt with Derek. Like we were connected in a way.

"Luke, she's coming." Reggie broke us out our trace. I smiled as Luke went over to the others, getting in position.

They did there little sorry song as Julie came to the door. "In case you missed it, we're really sorry." Reggie breathed.

"Yeah, I got that." Julie said.

I let the boys talk to Julie about the gig as I went back to writing. I broke out of my trance though when I heard Julie getting riled up. "Because without me, no one can see you guys playing." I looked up to the scene in front of me. "You know, I thought that the music that we were writing was special, but you're to obsessed with your past to even care."

"Julie." I warned.

"I do care." Luke said. "Our band has a real chance a greatness. I'm not gonna let that get away from us again."

"Uh-huh. Right. So, why did you bail on me to get back a Trevor." Luke didn't respond. "I'll tell you why."

"Julie, stop it." I warned, walking over to her.

She just ignored me. "Cause there's only one thing you care about, and that's yourself."

"Julie!" I yelled. She huffed and left the studio. She didn't realize it, but she had crossed a line. Luke was anything but selfish. He wanted what was best for him, the band, and Julie. I knew that.

"Dude, she didn't mean it." Alex tells him.

"She's just mad Luke." I rub his back in comfort. "You're anything but selfish." He grabs hold of my hand for a few seconds before poofing away. I sigh and rub my face.

"Where's he going?" Reggie asks.

"Where do you think? You remember what today is?"

I look to Alex, worried. "W-what do you mean? What's wrong with Luke? Where did he go?"

"Hey, hey, calm down." Reggie grabs hold of my shoulders. "Just go to this address. We'll meet you there, okay." I nod.

I get to this nice house and already see Julie and the boys behind some bushes. I go over and hide with Julie. When I get a look into the window, my heart breaks. I see Luke sitting on the counter, tears streaming down his cheeks. In that moment, all I wanted to do was run and give him a hug.

"So, Emily's his mom?" Julie asks.

"Yep." I say.

"He told you?" Alex asks.

"Yep." Was all I could say.

"Luke comes here a lot." Alex tells us.

"He thinks we don't know but we've been following him." Reggie adds. "All he does is just hang out like this and watch him. They never really do anything, though."

Emily and her husband place a cake on the table.

"They're having cake." Julie points out. "That's something."

"It's a... It's a birthday cake. For Luke." Reggie says.

Tears brink in my eyes at those words. I knew Luke was hurting, but I didn't know this much. Luke was one of the few people who I really conceited with. He deservers so much, not to watch his parents ache at his loss.

His parents light the candle on the cake. Luke went over and blew it out. His parents looked around having little hope, but it soon vanished as his Dad lit the candle again.

"That's why Luke was so angry. If Trevor had given Luke credit for writing all the songs, then..." Reggie sighs. "...his parents would've known his dream was worth chasing."

I wipe a small tear from my eye. "Oh, Luke." I whisper. His parents join hands. The 3 of them lean forward, and blow out the candle.

Not being able to take anymore, I abruptly stood up from my crouching position. "I-i um.. I have to get home. I'll see you guys later. Let me know when you're practicing. I wanna run by some songs." I then headed home.

---------------

I was humming a melody to that song I was writing. I've been working on this for weeks, and I'm still stuck. I was now on the problem if I wanted to make it a duet or just a solo. I remove my glasses and rub my eyes in frustration. I then get a text from Sasha.

Sasha:
I'm sending you this because I love you.
I'm sorry love.

I look at the message confused. I tap the video that she sent me. It began with Derek out with is friends at a restaurant. He draped his arm around the girl next to him and kissed her. My blood boiled at the sight.

"I mean, she's so gullible. 'Oh, i'm sorry babe. I had things to do' Like, come one. It's obvious I don't wanna hear you sing. You form this band with those dorky band kids and you really expect me to stick around. She's so easy man. I've got her rapped around my finger." The group around him laughed, then the video ended.

A few tears fell from my eyes. I quickly wiped them and grabbed my song book and put it in my backpack purse along with some clothes to preform in. I put on my shoes and headed downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Jane asks, and glass a whiskey in her hand.

"I'm going to Julie's. I wont be back till late." I tell her.

"Alright." I left the house and ran over to Julie's studio.

"Oh, hey Mya." Reggie greets.

"You okay?" Julies asks.

"Were you crying? Why were you crying?" Luke steps in front up me, but I move out of the way.

I quickly snatch Alex's drumsticks. "Hey, what are you-"

"Hush. I need to beat out my feelings before I kill someone." I sit down at Alex's drum set.

"Wait, what?" Reggie looks at me confused.

I quickly tune the out with my drumming.

(You just need to listen to the drumming)

Once I finish, I get up from the drum set and flop on the couch. "Okay, that was awesome." Alex praises.

"Thanks." I say, though, it's muffled due to my face being covered by my hands.

"Mya, are you okay?" Julie asks.

"What's wrong?" Luke asks.

"What's wrong?" I lift my hand from my face and sit up. "What's wrong?! I tell you what's wrong! Guys are complete and utter jackasses! But not you guys, you're okay. But Derek, he's a complete ASS! He kisses some other girl, then makes fun of my friends saying that they're band geeks! Oh, and, I was right all along. He doesn't like my music, my band, and thinks I'm wrapped rigt around his finger. He thinks I'm easy!"

"He what?" Luke looked like he could kill. "I'll kill him."

He was about to poof out, but I quickly grabbed his hand. "No, don't do anything stupid. I have an idea. What better way to prove him wrong than to make him look like a fool. And, I can make my band look amazing in front of all those music producers too. I have just the song for tonight too."

I grab my song book from my bag and flip to the page. Once I get to the song, I hand the book to Luke and he shows the boys and Julie. "This is perfect Doll face. You're gonna make that jerk wish he never crossed you."

"Damn right. I'm gonna let the others know and make sure Derek is there to see."

I plop down on the couch and text the others the plan.

~Hearts Four Group Chat~

Me:
So...
You guys were right
Derek is a utter and complete ASS

Sasha:
It's bout time you realized

Me:
Trust me, I know that

Justin:
So, what the deal?
You dump him?

Me:
No, too easy
I wanna make him regret what he said
What he did

Austin:
Can you elaborate?

Me:
Tonight at the showcase
I wanna preform that song that I wrote a while ago
You know, the one I wrote when Derek and I had our last big fight
I never had the heart to show him after he charmed me
Again

Austin:
Oh, I remember that one
He's so gonna get it

Me:
Hell yeah.
Now I just gotta make sure he's there
I'll see you guys at the place

~Hearts Four Group chat~

I then texted Derek and he told me he would for sure be there. Everything was going according to plan.

---------------

"You did? And you really think he's not gonna catch you." I was on the phone with Julie who currently snuck out after being grounded for missing her first 3 classes this morning.

"Oh, don't get on my case." I chuckle. "Mark & Jane never catch me. Alright, I'll see you in a few minutes."

I sat at a table with Sasha, Justin and Austin, watching Dirty Candy. Once again, they aren't that bad. Carrie sometimes just has the attitude of a basic bitch.

I notice Julie, Flynn, and the boys off to the side and quickly go over. "Hey, you made it."

"I did."

"Y-you look great, Doll face." I look up to Luke's lopsided smile.

I smile and I feel my cheeks heat up. "Thanks Luke." I look to Julie and notice her vest. "Aw, Jules. Is this your mom's vest?"

She smiles. "Yeah."

(Of course I had to bless you with the video. This scene is my absolute favorite. Alex was so precious in this part. Question, who does the head bops along with Alex, cause I know I do. Alright, back to the story)

I look back up to the stage, only to see Alex up there with Dirty Candy. 

This performance just got way more interesting. 

He was dancing along and doing his own moves to. It was amazing. He poofed back over to us and we looked at him.

"You having fun out there?" Julie smirks.

"It's not my fault. It's my, um... It's my feet." He looks back at the stage. "Put me back in, Coach."

I laugh. "Do you, boo." He smiles at me and poofs back on stage. Alex continued to copy the moves and add his own. He was just enjoying himself and I loved it.

When the song ended, I couldn't help but clap. Alex bowed my way and I laughed. 

"Hey, baby." I turned and saw Derek. I tried my best not to punch him by just seeing his face. In the corner of my eye, I could see Reggie and Alex hold Luke back. Though, it's not really like he can do anything.

"Hey, you made it just in time. I'm about to go on." I put up my best fake smile.

"Great."

"Alright. That was Dirty Candy. Now for our next act, lets give a round of applause for Hearts Four." The crowd cheered.

Derek leaned in for a kiss, but I put my finger to his lips. I go up on the stage with the others as Derek takes a seat at one of the empty tables. "Thank you. I'd like to dedicate this song to a very special person." I look Derek's way and he smiles. He has no idea what he's in for.

I wink Sasha's way and she begins to play her guitar and Justin joins in. I was just singing lead tonight while the others played their instruments.

"Insecure in her skin
Like a puppet, a girl on a string" I looked directly and I noticed his smile slowly fading.

I smirked. "Broke away
Learned to fly
If you want her back, gotta let her shine"

I took the mic off the stand and walked towards Derek's table. "So it looks like the joke's on you
'Cause, the girl that you thought you knew."

I laid back on his table. "She's so gone
That's so over now." The crowd went crazy. I sat up and sat on the table.
"She's so gone
You won't find her around."

I turned to Derek and poked his chest. "You can look but you won't see
The girl I used to be
'Cause she, she's so gone."

I went back on the stage. "Here I am, this is me
And I'm stronger than you ever thought I'd be"
I smirked at Derek and he a sour look on his face. "Are you shocked?
Are you mad?
That you're missing out on who I really am"

I walked to the edge of the stage. "Now it looks like the joke's on you
'Cause, the girl that you thought you knew"

I jumped on the table in front of me, the bar going crazy. "She's so gone
That's so over now
She's so gone
You won't find her around
You can look but you won't see
The girl I used to be
'Cause she"

One of the guys at the table helped me down as I walked around the place.
"She's so gone away like history
She's so gone"
I wink to Luke and I see him blush more than he already is.
"Baby, this is me, yeah"

I go back to the stage. "She's so gone
That's so over now
She's so gone
You won't find her around
You can look but you won't see
The girl I used to be
'Cause she, she's so gone"

I look Derek's way and see him glaring at me. "She's so gone
You can look but you won't see
The girl I used to be
'Cause she, she's so gone"

Derek gets up from his seat and goes outside. "So long
She's so gone."

I smirk. "Gone, gone, gone."

The song ends and the place erupts with cheers. We all bow and head off the stage. We I get off, I head outside to find a pacing Derek. When he seems me, his anger grows ten fold. "What the hell was that?"

"What, you didn't like my song?" I smile and ask innocently.

"No! Why did you do that?"

"Oh you don't know? Maybe this will ring a bell." I pull out my phone and show the video of him that Sasha sent me. His eyes widen. "Ringing any bells yet?" I ask.

"Look, Mya I-"

"I don't want to hear it. You've been nothing but an ass lately and now I know why. You don't respect me, my friends, Julie. You're nothing but a jackass and I want nothing to do with you anymore. We are done! Don't come near me ever again."

I storm off back in the building. I notice Julie talking to some lady who I'm guessing works with record labels. She then got pulled away by Ray. I walk over to Flynn and the guys.

"Hey, you did amazing." Flynn hugs me.

"Thanks, and now I'm done with that jerk for good." I smile.

"Hello." I look up to a lady in a suit. "I'm Carly McCurdy. I just wanna say how amazing your performance was. That song had so much emotion, so much passion. It was incredible."

"T-thanks." I smile bright.

"Well, I have to go, but here's my card. I'll let you talk to your band mates, and then you guys give me a call." She then left. I turn to the guys and they give wide smiles.

"We just got a card." I turn to Austin, Justin, and Sasha.

"We got a card." I squeal.

"We got a card!" Justin exclaims. We pull eachother in a group hug.

Things really seemed like they were finally going my way. Or so I thought...
.

.

.
Oop-
I left y'all on such a mean cliff hanger😈

Anyway, here's y'all juice

Not me posting a meme about the year that shall not be named a whole year later😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.7K 18
๐–†๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–“๐–˜ ๐–”๐–š๐–™, ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š'๐–˜ ๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–Š ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–๐–”๐–˜๐–™๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–๐–š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Š'๐–˜ ๐–Œ๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–Œ๐–Š... โ˜†โ™ฌโ—‹โ™ฉโœงโ™ฉโœงโ™ฉโ—‹โ™ฌโ˜† ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ค๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ข ๐”› ๏ฟฝ...
34.2K 968 12
~๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฒ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฒ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ด ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐”€๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐”€๏ฟฝ...
215K 6.5K 31
โ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ญโž -- ๐ซ.๐ก. ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง book 1 julie and the phantoms / l...
608K 12.4K 56
Imagines and One shots for the Netflix show Julie and the Phantoms! I write for -Luke -Reggie -Julie -Alex...