Starstruck| Sk8 x Reader

By lpunchlinel

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓ In which an ex-surfer girl, grows a new passion for skating, after 3 years moving int... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Visiting Cherry at the Hospital
Reki's Route

26

10.8K 467 114
By lpunchlinel

Y/n POV

My arms were wrapped firmly around Langa as we were on his scooter. He had picked me up from my home to go to 'S' with me. I sent Reki a few messages as he was also replying back, he still somewhat tried to still have communication with me. I'm just doing my best and still be there for him because I really do miss how he used to be.

"Did you hear Adam's arriving today?!" We hear someone say from the crowd as we drove past them.

"There's supposedly some big news, too!" Another says. Hmm wonder what the crazy man is up to this time..

Once Langa finally came to a stop as we spotted Miya skate right towards us, arriving at the same time as us. Many people were here as usual and was lively of course. I think everytime we come here, there's more people than ever and that makes me a little uneasy.

"Kitten! Langa!... Where's Reki?" Miya asked in confusion as he noticed Reki was not with us tonight.

I removed my arms off Langa's waist, proceeding to get off the scooter and grabbed my board from my backpack. I wore the same outfit as last time, a black turtleneck, small shorts and a long green jacket. I also wore the choker underneath the long sleeve, turtle neck as well.

"He's running an errand tonight so he isn't able to make it," I lie with a small smile.

"Ahh...that's unusual," Miya said with a small frown. Of course, it is. Reki is probably doubting himself as we speak.

Once we finished our small chit chat we all met up with Cherry, Joe and Shadow. We all skated at different paces and time. I was skating right beside Langa who seemed to be lost inside his mind, with an unreadable look. All of a sudden, he was skating faster than ever, faster than me. There was a gap between us he kept going, I got worried about how fast he was going that Cherry and Joe noticed that he was going at a dangerous speed.

Thankfully Joe caught up to him, which made Langa slow down. While in the midst of skating a white blinding light appeared from above us. It was a helicopter that belonged to Adam. The word 'LOVE' bolded in red was under the chopper as Adam made a dramatic entrance, landing many feet down with a parechute.

"Adam..." Langa whispered in awe as I kept a straight face at the many who was many feet away from us on his skateboard.

"I have brought all of you guys some exciting news! To determine who is the best out of all of us a tournament!" Adam declared as he tapped his shoes, making the crowd grow wild. The screens from 'S', turned on as it showed Adam.

"This is turning into something amazing!" A skater yells out.

"Of course Adam's going to win!" Another yells.

"I think Cherry will win!"

"If you're talking power, it's gonna be Joe!"

"But what about the two rookies? Snow and the Little Sirenita?!"

"To determine who's the best" Shadow says in acknowledgment a few feet behind us.

"Sounds good, it gets me worked up," Miya said with a smirk.

"I can finally go against Adam again, we both can," Langa said as he looks away from Adam and looks at me before unexpectedly holds my hand.

"I...don't know.." I whispered lowly as I look down at our gloved hands, and he gave me a light squeeze. I frown at the tall boy beside me and gave him a look. The promise we made to Reki... to not skate against Adam.

"I have prepared an entry form, I', sure all o you will participate as you all love skating, of course, I will be participating, as well...I believe we can fight each other" Adam explains before then glancing in my direction, looking at Langa and me, as if it were us three here.

It wasn't too long when everyone here got an invite from Adam, and in order to accept it you must click on the heart. 'I'm waiting for you' bolding in black italics on a beating heart. I felt really conflicted but at the same time, just skating against so many people and the amount of pressure just to see how's the best skater is a bit too much for me.

*•*•*•The next day *•*•*•

Langa and I were together waiting for Reki. I noticed he's been staring at his phone for quite a bit, and it was because of the invitation. I haven't even bothered looking at the invite since last night since it will only make me over think.

I sighed and looked away from Langa as I noticed Reki has shown up. I lifted up my hand to wave at him with a smile but my smile dropped as he didn't return anything back. He looked so empty and seeing him like this made me empethetic.

"What are you looking at?" Reki asked with no expression, making Langa cover his phone.

Reki didn't seemed to phased by what Langa did. Reki's once bright amber eyes and cute smile was really gone and replaced with dull amber eyes and a expressionless face. Langa still hasn't caught on with how Reki has been acting and that makes me sad but as much as I want to tell him, Reki would be against that idea. And I understand that since it's up to him to talk about to someone else other than me, especially to Langa.

"Huh? Oh....You know Adam showed yesterday, and-"Langa spoke with excitement which made me widen my eyes.

"I don't want to hear it, you know how much I hate him, right?" Reki said coldly making Langa's excited expression drop.

"Oh yeah," Langa said in defeat as the mood dropped a lot making the atmosphere feel tense.

"Um, shall we go skate where we went last time," I say with a gentle smile, trying to break off the silent tension in the air.

"Yes...while at that...Langa, can you do that thing again?" Reki said solemnly which Langa ended up smiling a bit and nodded in agreement.

"Sure let's go" Langa said and soon the three of us went off towards the same destination as last time. Once the three of us arrived there silently, Langa began doing the move he did last time as I stood next to Reki. Langa touched the star perfectly like last time and landed safely. "Was that good?"

"I-if you jumped ten times, how many times can you reach?" Reki asked in a sheepish manner to Langa.

"Huh?" Langa said in confusion as he got off his board.

"Sorry! It's nothing!" Reki said rubbing his neck and looked down with a frown before quickly covering it up with a fake smile.

"Reki...you can ask mo-" I was cut off by the red head who let out a fake laugh.

"Aha, like I said it was nothing, Y/n," Reki said he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, shoving me towards his chest, making my eyes widen.

I slightly relaxed in his touch and interanlly screamed at how it's okay to ask more about the skate trick, but I just let it be for now...again. Soon after that the three of us headed towards school.

*•*•*•*•

(Unedited)

Hello readers!

So next chapter will be posted in a bit! Lol I was going to wait a few days but I finished editing these chapters. I miss happy Reki, I hope we see this baby smile again soon <3

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1K 11
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 �...
258K 8.8K 57
Your mission is to help Loid with Operation Strix. You have to play the role of: a school girl, an aunt and a sister-in-law. Somewhere in this chaot...
807K 31.8K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
847K 3.9K 4
"your just a girl who's worthless" "Leave me alone!!!" "WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT?! YOUR BEAUTIFUL! YOUR QUIRK, YOUR APPERANCE, EVERYTHING!!" ᴅᴀᴛᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇ...