My "best friend" (reader x To...

Od celeb_stories123

I was just a normal high school girl. I wasn't popular but my best friend Tom was. Tom was the captain of the... Více

Chapter 1: Friday
Chapter 2: Saturday
Chapter 3: Sunday
Chapter 4: Monday
Chapter 5: Tuesday
Chapter 6: Wednesday
Chapter 7: Thursday
Chapter 9: Saturday
Chapter 10: Sunday
Chapter 11: Monday
Chapter 12: Tuesday
Chapter 13: Wednesday
Chapter 14: Thursday
Chapter 15: Friday
Chapter 16: Saturday
Chapter 17: Sunday
Chapter 18: Monday
Chapter 19: Tuesday
Chapter 20: Wednesday
Chapter 21: Thursday
Chapter 22: Friday
Chapter 23: Saturday
Chapter 24: Sunday
Chapter 25: Monday
Chapter 26: Tuesday
Chapter 27: Wednesday
Chapter 28: Thursday
Chapter 29: Friday
Chapter 30: Friday (2)
Chapter 31: Saturday
Chapter 32: Sunday
Chapter 33: Monday
Chapter 34: Tuesday
Chapter 35: Wednesday
Chapter 36: Thursday
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: Saturday
Chapter 39: Sunday
Chapter 40: Monday
Chapter 41: Tuesday
Chapter 42: Wednesday
Chapter 43: Thursday
Chapter 44: Friday
Chapter 45: Saturday
Chapter 46: Sunday
Chapter 47: Monday
Chapter 48: Tuesday
Chapter 49: Wednesday
Chapter 50: Thursday
Chapter 51: Friday
Chapter 52: Saturday
Chapter 53: Sunday
Chapter 54: Monday
Chapter 55: Tuesday
Chapter 56: Wednesday
Chapter 57: Thursday
Chapter 58: Friday
Chapter 59: Saturday
Chapter 60: Sunday
Chapter 61: Monday
Chapter 62: Tuesday
Chapter 63: Wednesday
Chapter 64: Thursday
Chapter 65: Friday
Chapter 66: Saturday
Chapter 67: Sunday
Chapter 68: Monday
Chapter 69: Tuesday
Chapter 70: Wednesday
Chapter 71: Thursday
Chapter 72: Friday
Chapter 73: Saturday
Chapter 74: Sunday
Chapter 75: Monday
Chapter 76: Tuesday
Chapter 77: Wednesday
Chapter 78: Thursday
Chapter 79: Friday
Chapter 80: Saturday
Chapter 81: Sunday
Chapter 82: Monday
Chapter 83: Tuesday
Chapter 84: Wednesday
Chapter 85: Thursday
Chapter 86: Friday
Chapter 87: Saturday
Chapter 88: Sunday
Chapter 89: Monday

Chapter 8: Friday

5.8K 143 44
Od celeb_stories123

Friday
Y/n POV:
"Are you coming to the game tonight?" Tom asked as we approached our locker.

"I guess so" I responded.

"I guess so" Tom said mocking me.

"Fine I won't go then" I said putting in the locker combination.

"No please come! It's an away game so we can get food after" Tom explained. He always tried to bribe me with food even though I've been trying to cut back. My relationship with food is not healthy currently there would be some days where I wouldn't eat anything and I think Tom was starting to notice.

"Fine I'll go" I said opening the locker. Tom smiled as he grabbed a book.

"Sam can drive you if you want" Tom offered.

"Would Paddy be in the car too?" I asked.

"No. He has some science fair thing tonight" Tom explained.

"Well I have to go pick him up now anyways" I explained.

"Oh yeah right" Tom said closing the locker. "I'll see you later?" I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me before we parted. I picked up paddy and we went to the Holland household. Usually we would play chess or watch TV but he said that he needed to work on his science project so I just watched TV by myself. Soon the door opened and Sam entered the house.

"Hey y/n" he said joining me on the couch. Sam and I have gotten closer since my parents had gotten into town.

"Hey" I said still focused on the TV.

"I have a question for you" he explained.

"Ask away" I responded turning down the television and looking over at him.

"Are you and Tom dating now?" He asked.

"Ew no" I responded trying not to laugh.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes. Why?" I replied.

"Well I mean you guys do everything couples do. You walk in the halls together, snuggle, hug and he kisses your cheek all the time. Last night he spent the entire night with you just so that you could study for the Spanish test" Sam explained.

"He told you about the Spanish test?" I asked.

"Yes because he won't shut up about you. That's why I was just wondering" he said shrugging before getting up and heading into their kitchen.

Texts:
Tom:
Make sure you wear your seatbelt. Sam sucks at driving.

Y/n:
Okay I will. Make sure you don't lose. That would be embarrassing.

Tom:
I will try my best not to lose. Just to save you from embarrassment.

Y/n:
As you should.

Tom:
Also it's cold so if you didn't pack anything warm you can use my clothes. Just don't make them smell like perfume.

Y/n:
But if I don't spray perfume on them then they smell like boy.

Tom:
I smell like boy?

Y/n:
Yes that's why I must use the perfume. I don't want to smell stinky.

Tom:
I'm not stinky.

Y/n:
Try to keep telling yourself that.

Tom:
Just dress warm. I have to go.

Y/n:
Bye bye. I will be using perfume :)

Tom:
Omg I hate you.

Y/n:
Tears.

Y/n POV:
"You are smiling" sam said sitting back down on the couch with a glass of juice in his hand.

"I'm not smiling" I explained.

"Don't lie" sam said shaking his head and taking a sip of juice.

"I'm going to Tom's room" I explained standing up.

"Okay. We can leave in like 10 minutes" Sam explained.

"Okay perfect" I said leaving the room. I went to Tom's room and looked for something to wear. I found a black sweatshirt of Tom's and sprayed perfume all over it. I'll deal with the consequences later. I also put on some red leggings and left my hair down. I went to Paddy's room to say goodbye before leaving.

"Hey y/n!" Paddy said kindly as I opened the door.

"Hi paddy" I responded walking into the boy's room. "Sam and I are leaving but you parents will be home soon"

"Okay" he said standing up before wrapping his arms around me "bye bye"

"Bye" I said hugging the boy back. Oh I loved Paddy. He's like my little brother. I left his room and shut the door behind me before making my way back to Sam.

"Nice sweatshirt. Where did you get it?" He asked. I didn't want him to say something about how it was Tom's so I decided to lie.

"Oh it's mine" I explained sitting on the couch.

"Really because it says T Holland on the back" Sam explained with a smirk.

"Fine it's Tom's but it's mine now" I explained.

"I'll add that to the reasons of why you guys should date" sam responds.

"Wait you want us to date?" I asked.

"I don't WANT you guys to date but let's be honest you guys need to date" sam explains.

"Hmmm okay then can we leave now?" I asked.

"Sure" sam says. We both get up and put on our shoes before getting into Sam's car. I put on my seatbelt like Tom asked. We listened to Harry Styles the entire way there and Sam actually knew most of the songs. He was singing his heart out and it was really funny but eventually the fun ended when we arrived. We got out of the car and got our tickets before entering the gate. "Okay I'm going to find my friends. Are you okay by yourself?" Sam asked.

"Sure" I responded before watching him walk away. I've been going to this school for as long as I can remember. There would have to be someone here that I knew well enough to sit next to. I searched the bleachers for someone that I was remotely closer before finding sam again. I bet he wouldn't mind if I sat by him and his friends.

"Couldn't find anyone?" He asked as I sat next to him. I nodded.

"Yo who is that?" The boy next to him asked. He looked like Harrison but less tall and darker hair.

"This is y/n" Sam explained.

"Hi" I said shyly.

"Oh I've seen you before. Aren't you Holland's girlfriend?" He asked.

"Um no. I'm just his friend" I explained.

"Yeah yeah keep telling yourself that. I've seen the way he looks at you girl" he explained.

"How does he look at her?" Sam asked taking the words from the thoughts.

"Like he's in love" he explained "I'm Kyle by the way"

"Oh yeah and that's Bobby, Henry, Danny and Chris" Sam said pointing at each boy down the row. They were having their own conversation so they didn't even know I was there. Soon enough both of the teams come out and the game starts. I didn't know much about what was happening but every time Sam clapped I clapped too.

Tom POV:
The other team has not even scored yet. We were completely roasting them. The other team called another time out so our team just sat on the bench because coach had nothing else to say. "She came again" Harrison said shaking my shoulder. I smiled slightly looking back at the bleachers seeing her uncomfortably talking to my brother and his friends. "Thomas Stanley Holland is that your sweatshirt?"

"Maybe" I answered turning back towards the field.

"So it's official?" He asked.

"Not yet" I explained.

"Please just date already. You guys would be so cute" he explained.

"I'm just nervous. What if she doesn't feel the same?" I asked.

"Okay I don't know her as well as you do but I know her well enough to know that she hates public events. Yet here she is sitting at your soccer game. She's been sleeping at your house for the past few nights and she is currently wearing your sweatshirt" he explained.

"I'm not convinced yet" I responded as the referee blew the whistle meaning that the time out was over and we had to continue playing.

Y/n POV:
The game ended and Tom's team won. I followed Sam and his friends as they walked towards the gate exit waiting for the team. "So are you single?" One of Sam's friends asked me. I think I remember his name being Chris.

"Dude you can't hit on her. She's like my sister and Tom will beat you up" Sam explained patting his shoulder. I just stood their awkwardly waiting for Tom to come so we would leave.

"Sorry" Chris said backing off.

"You can thank me later" sam said quietly. I just rolled my eyes. After a few minutes I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"We won" Tom said spinning me around and wrapping his arms around me again.

"Good job but you smell" I said backing away from the hug. Tom pouted and I reluctantly hugged him back.

"Want to go get some food?" Tom asked. I nodded. As we were walking to the gate exit a bunch of people were giving him high fives or patting him on the shoulder. I will never understand what it takes to be popular but Tom is pretty good at it. "So where do you want to go?" Tom asked as we were walking through the parking lot to find his car.

"You can pick" I explained.

"What?" Tom asked.

"I said you can pick" I repeated.

"You never let me pick" Tom explained.

"Yes so this is your chance so don't blow it" I said making Tom laugh. We reached his car and I got into the passenger seat as he got into the drivers seat. He pulled out of the parking lot and began to drive. I got excited when he pulled into a Burger King drive through.

"What do you want?" Tom asked.

"I'll just have a small fry" I explained. Tom nodded.

"Welcome to Burger King how can I help you?" We heard the worker ask on the speaker.

"Hi can I get twenty chicken nuggets, two whoppers, a small fry and two shakes?" Tom asked.

"Yes please pull up to the first window" the speak blasted.

"You are going to eat all of that?" I asked as we waited behind the car in front of us to get to the window.

"Maybe. I figured you might want some of it. You haven't been eating a lot" Tom explained.

"You noticed?" I asked. Tom nodded as he pulled up to the window giving the worker his card. The worker swiped the card before giving it back to Tom. Tom closed the car window as we pulled up and started waiting at the next window. Eventually we pulled up to the second window and got our food. Tom pulled into a parking spot and opened the bag.

"Okay do you want nuggets or the burgers?" Tom asked.

"Neither. I want the fries" I explained. Tom reached in the bag and handed me the fries. He watched me to make sure I was eating them before he reached in the bag and started eating too.

"I like the sweatshirt" Tom said with almost a full mouth of food which made me laugh.

"It's comfy" I explained.

"Does it smell like boy?" He asked.

"No it smells like perfume" I explained.

"Did you really?" Tom asked.

"My sweatshirt now" I said teasing Tom.

"You can have it" Tom explained "it's small on me anyways"

"This is small on you?" I asked looking at how oversized it was on me.

"Yeah. That's why you need to eat more" Tom said handing me a nugget. I ate it as he watched.

"Stop watching me it's creepy" I explained.

"You just watched my entire game" Tom explained "I'm just trying to make the time we spend watching each other even"

"Yeah like I said, creepy" I repeated covering my face with my hands. Tom pulled my hands down and looked into my eyes.

"Let me look at you. You're beautiful" he explained making me blush.

(Cliff hanger. Hehehehehe. Sorry. Okay I don't mean to be one of those people but please vote or comment on the story so I can see if people are actually enjoying it or not. If not I can go back to the Finn story because I know people enjoyed that one. Just let me know. Thank you for all of the support I have already gotten though. I love you guys!)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

224K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...