gamer of the multiverse (game...

By alfieble

One guy jumps of a building to end it all but instead of what he wanted he gets a new life. A new life as a g... More

bio
Rewritten Prologue- An end and a start
Rewritten chapter 1- Roses beacon of hope
Rewritten chapter 2- Welcome to Beacon
Rewritten chapter 3 - Initiation
Rewritten chapter 4 - Silver
Rewritten chapter 5 - Can't catch a break
chapter 6-Another day of bullshit
Extra chapter-random bullshit
Chapter 7- Some depressing things and murder
Chapter 8- Dungeon number 2
Chapter 9- Bang bang bang
Chapter 10- Dungeon and Blake
Chapter 11- Vergil and a new home
Chapter 13- test of strength
Chapter 14- More worlds
Chapter 15- TO THE PLOT
chapter 16- grinding sucks
chapter 17- preparing for hell
chaper 18- Round 2

Chapter 12- Some more problems

816 14 5
By alfieble

(Ok let's just jump right into it)

How long does it take for someone to wake up? I mean I've been waiting and practising my guitar here for like five hours and not one of them has woken up. Well since I have nothing to do i'll try and play something but what should I play. I'll scroll through songs the system has until I find something. So this is gonna take a while and I've got nothing else to say so I don't fucking know timeskip or some shit.

-Timeskip-

Ruby pov

Ow. Why am I in so much pain right now? I get up and look around... WAIT I GOT UP? I thought I died. Wait. BRO, YANG, WEISS, BLAKE. Are they all ok? What is going on right now. Either way I look around again and notice my team along with another girl all on separate beds. I get off my bed and walk over to the others to make sure that they're still alive. Thankfully they're alive. I decide to check out the rest of... wherever we are but get distracted by something. It sounds like someone singing? I leave the room and start to follow the voice. I finally get there and see... a shut door. I slightly opened the door and looked in to see bro... BRO. He's here and for some reason he's scrolling through the air?

Back to (y/n) Pov

I played a few songs to try and get the feel of the guitar and now i'm looking for one last song to play. I looked through the songs on the list until I come across one called Hitchcock that sounded pretty good so I start playing without noticing that someone was watching me.

(Aight let's put the video in)

I finish up the song and notice Ruby. How long has she been there? Anyway the second I notice her she rushes up to me.

R: "BRO THAT WAS AMAZING...but where are we, How are we all alive and why do you look older?"

(Y): "wait what? OH RIGHT. I'll explain when the others wake up so why don't you go wait with them or get some more sleep"

So turns out i'm back to my original body which is older than what I was in the RWBY world. Yeah I probably should've said how old I was huh. Either way it doesn't matter and I have to do something.

Hey system.

[Yip yip]

How do I equip the meta runner arm?

[Well you have to cut your arm off and i'll take it from there]

 Ok and how long will that take?

[About an hour]

You made that number up didn't you?

[Yes but you still have to cut off your arm and i'll take it from there]

Ok then. I pull out rebellion and cut off my left arm after that I start to feel faint. I pass out and all I felt was pain.

[Aura destroyed]

[-7000 hp]

-about an hour later-

I slowly wake up and look around. I see that i'm in the same room I was as before but something is different. I look at my arm and see that it's been replaced with the meta runner arm. The arm was mostly black but with a blue symbol that seemed to be a katana and next to it is a red symbol in the shape of rebellion. Huh neat.

[Alright now that it's been equipped i'll give you some info on how to use it]

Oh really how are you gonna do that? After I ask that my head explodes with pain and all of a sudden I know how to use the arm. Well that's convenient.

[Yeah but I can only do that one more time]

What'll happen if you do it twice?

[You're head will explode]

I see. Anyway better check on the others now cause what else do I have to do? I walk towards the guest bedroom while humming a random song. I swear to god if they aren't awake {bitch slap} is gonna get a few level ups.

I reach the guest room and open up the door. All of them are awake and talking about something. I don't know what and I really don't care. I walk up to them while opening up the menu on my meta runner arm. I look through everything on there. I see some settings to alter how much noise I hear, theres a message system and theres also a limiting system for my stats. The last thing seems to be the most important though It's a dungeon creating menu. Not sure how it works but it's there. The only other thing is a version of my normal menu that people can see. Well that's neat. 

(Y): "Hey everyone good to see you awake... and not dead"

Y: "Yeah... so how are we alive anyway?"

(Y): "I would answer that but I honestly don't know but I know someone who might so let me just call him"

I open my meta runner arm's menu and open up the messaging system after I open it up I message the system. 

(Ok so whenever the messaging system is used it'll be like talking but without "these")

(Y): Yo how the duck are we alive?

[S]: well it's a tough question but i'll put it in simple terms. Essentially whenever you died you were gonna be brought here but because of the fact that every world is connected to the gamers world and they had a strong connection to you, they were able to be brought back to the gamer home which is your current location.

(Y): The fuck do you mean connections?

[S]: "Think of it this way there are an endless amount of worlds out there but all of them go back to one place and that is the original gamers world.

(Y): Why's that?

[S]: I don't know. Apparently only one person knew and that was Bardock. The smartest gamer to ever exist. That dickhead kept it to himself and made his system do the same

(Y): Wait different peoples have their own systems?

[S]: Yep at one point we had only one but then it glitched and a bunch of people died so a bunch of systems were made to stop the glitching. It worked so more systems were made until it stopped when the gamers died out.

That's good to know but I wonder who made the systems. Aw well that doesn't matter. I repeated what I was told to the others and unsurprisingly they had a few questions.

R: "What's a gamer?"

(Y): "They're people with the power to become like a video game character. I am one of them and I know there are at least another two out there"

W: "Where did you get that arm?"

(Y): "Well I got it after killing a giant horse demon who could stop time. After that I cut of my own arm and after that the system took care of it... I am also now realising that I left my arm on the ground so I will need to go get that later"

B: "What's the system?"

(Y): "Essentially it's an AI with some amount of emotion. I don't know how to describe it any better."

Y: "Where are we?"

(Y): "Well this is our new home... In others words the person who lived here before probably died so we're stealing it"

(So I can't remember if I said this or not already and i'm too lazy to check so whenever I write Neo talking just imagine her showing a sign or some shit like that)

N: "How do you know there are other gamers out there?"

(Y): "One day I was checking a tab on my menu called relationships or something like that and there were to things that said fellow gamer"

R: "Will we ever get to go home?"

(Y): "...I'm going to be honest. I honestly don't know. I would promise to find a way to get you home but I have no idea if it will ever be possible. So while I can't say I can get you home. I will at least say that I'll try. Anyway there is literally nothing else you can ask so i'ma go do something. I don't know what but it'll be something. See ya"

I quickly walk out of the room and go back to mine. On the short walk there I ask the system how I can get to a new world from here.

[Well you can either die or walk out the front door]

Why is dying even an option here?

[It's an old bug that for some reason was impossible to get rid of and in the end we just said 'fuck it. It's not like it's harming anyone'. It was right cause a lot of suicides were stopped through that. They did it again in the next world and died but that's beside the point]

Wait how were they able to die in a world while I came here when I died in that last world.

[For that to work you have to stay there for a certain amount of time unless it's a dungeon]

I did spend a lot of time there so that makes sense. Well I guess for now it would be best to go to the next world.

[I would suggest you use your summon ticket]

Oh right I do have that don't I. I open up my inventory and pull it out.

[Would you like to use the summon ticket]

Yep. The ticket floated out of my hand and ripped in half after that a large crack appeared and something walked out of it. It was a little bug thing. When I say small I mean that it went up to my knees. Anyway he walked towards me and looked at me for a second before falling over. What in the fuck?

[Congrats you got the vessel] 

Vessel?

[Yep]

You gonna explain?

[Nope]

Alright then. I pick up the vessel and bring them into my room. After that I place them on the bed and sit on the ground next to them. I want to ask them about what they are and just everything about them in general but for now I have to wait and I have nothing to do... oh wait yes I do. I open up my meta runner arm and go to the dungeon creation menu. Once in the dungeon creation menu I get a proper look at it. In the middle of it theres a large button that says create and to the sides of that button theres a bunch of options for the dungeon. I could make a very cool dungeon but i'm lazy so I press an option that says randomise and make the dungeon.

A portal opens up underneath me the moment I press the button and obviously I fall into it. I fell for a minute before finally hitting the ground. I look around to see a city. Why a city?

[You randomised the dungeon and the landscape was randomised as well]

Oh ok then. So what's this dungeon.

[This is a 1V1 dungeon and it's basically that. Just a 1V1]

Ok then who am I fighting?

[Well you'll find out in three]

Wait we're starting now?

[Two]

OH SHIT. I quickly pull out rebellion and pull out some magic scrolls which I honestly should've used by now.

[One. (Y/N) vs Asuna]

Who?

[anime/game Sword girl]

(adding an image to describe her) (sorry for the massive image)

Oh ok then. I suddenly have to move out of the way of a barrage of slashes and my only thought is how the fuck is she so fast?

[Oh she's also an old gamer. She was pretty strong but became weaker over time because she started a family and focused on them more than her strength and skills. However I have no clue why she is here. She shouldn't be a part of the system. No gamer should be in the system. The system should only have her information]

I dodge more and more slashes as the system finally shuts up and I dodge backwards while throwing a magic scroll towards her. The scroll opens up and a fire ball comes out of it. She looks towards it and makes a diagonal slash cutting it in half. Holy shit that was cool. Once again she rushes at me but this time I jump back while throwing two scrolls at the ground which creates a massive wall of ice. I quickly run towards it as cuts appear along it and quickly go for a slash through the ice. It does go through the ice however she blocks it and grabs me by the throat as the ice completely shatters. 

She slams me into the ground and it hurts a lot. How strong is this bitch?

[Aura destroyed]

[-100 hp]

Well shit. Alright no more holding back. I activate my devil trigger and make a jump pad inbetween me and her which launches her into the air. I quickly get up and infuse Beowulf with 500 mana. I rush at her and go for a punch to the face but she grabs my fist and kicks me down to the ground. 

[-1000 hp]

Well at least that didn't do as much damage but one things for certain I can't rush into this fight. I make 5 shadow clones and start charging a {mana bomb}.

[-675 mana]

The shadow clones rush in as the mana bomb becomes stronger. They don't last  long as she cuts them up into pieces and she instantly rushes at me again. This time I don't dodge and punch her as she stabs my other arm. I open up my hand and smirk as both of us explode.

[-2920 hp]

Fuck that hurts like hell but at least I did some damage right. I watch as the dust cloud made by the explosion dissapears to see her standing there with a hole in her chest. 

(Y): "Oh my god"

She slowly walks towards me and goes for another slash but I dodge. After I dodge I walk over to rebellion which got knocked out of my hand earlier and walk over to the weak Asuna.

(Y): "I don't know if you can feel any of this or if you can even hear me but even so you're a gamer just like me and I hope you rest in peace"

I cut off her head and she finally stops moving. 

[Dungeon complete

rewards

-10000 exp

-20000 money

- Got purple orb]

[Devil trigger gauge increased by one]

Now how was a gamer in the dungeon?

[I don't know. As I said before she shouldn't be here. Gamer's should only have their information stored in the system but they themselves shouldn't be stored in the system and from her strength I can assume that was actually her. System's aren't allowed to do that unless i'm forgetting something]

Look don't worry about it. We can focus on it later cause right now we have other shit to do.

[Oh right I better get you out of that dungeon]

I start to glow and somehow I appear sitting next to bed that I put the Vessel on. I stand up and go to leave so I can talk to the others about our next move. I was also gonna gonna take the chance to try a thing that would be very useful but I heard something behind me and quickly turned around to see the vessel staring directly at me.

(Y): "Hello there"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Hello]

hp-3980/8000

Race- spider/demon

exp- 3300/4800

Stamina-16200/16200

mp-7525/8200

Aura-0/16200

DT (devil trigger)- 4/4 (Just imagine it as minutes. We can hold the devil trigger for four minutes)

Money- 29900

Level 50

Strength-160

Agility-160

Luck-60

Wisdom-82

endurance-80

points-20

gamers mind:

stops any mind control and keeps player calm all the time but can be deactivated if not wanted bit it also deactivates if he activates a skill that has to do with emotion

gamers body:

The players body won't perish until you're hp hits zero however the player can still feel pain, have limbs torn off, bones can still be broken and player can obviously still be paralysed. Food and drink will heal the player and sleeping in a bed will also completely heal hp and mp

Shadow clone-lvl 2/10

One shadow clone takes 95 mana to make and one hit break. As it levels up the clones will become more durable and take less mana. When maxed out the clones will send any exp from killed enemies to the player until then only memories are shared.

Bitch slap- lvl 3/50

This move is one of the most used throughout the whole multiverse. The user backhand slaps someone which can either make them shut up or knock them out. However if used on an enemy it does 21% more damage on an enemy but it can only be used once per enemy.

mana infusion- lvl 3/20

You infuse mana into anything that works. Be it weapons, armour or yourself. It gives a 30% boost to any damage caused by weapons or yourself and boosts defence by 30%

mana step/jump pad- lvl 3/10

The user creates a magic circle which can either act as a step which stops any fall damage or a jump pad which can make the user launch in a certain direction. This can double as a shield or a shield where you push the enemy of you in the direction that the shield was made. As it levels up another magic circle can be created around the first to reinforce the step or boost how far the jump pad launches you

mp combine- lvl 2/10

When this is used any mana structures (e.g mana swords) combine into a much stronger attack which is bigger but doesn't lose any speed when it grows

mana swords- lvl max

The user makes swords out of their mana. The cost of this is 100 mp per sword. This won't break through use and the only way to break is if a stronger person shoves their mana into it

mp convert- lvl max

The user turns there hp into mp which obviously harms the user and can kill the user if too much is converted

Shapeshift-lvl 1/20

This allows the user to turn into anything at least 50 levels lower than them. However it does allow the user to change things about them without a limit. For example making themselves appear stronger even though they aren't or turning themselves into a girl to fuck with people's heads

Desperation rush- lvl max

An original move made by the gamer (y/n). The user infuses their body with as much mana as possible and attacks for as long as that mana lasts. It can be strong if the opponent is equally or just a big stronger than the user but outside of that it's pretty useless

Dark wall- lvl max

This is a wall made out of the user's bad emotions. However there is a pretty big side effect. If it's destroyed it will heavily damage the user as it is using a large part of the user for defence

Mana bomb- lvl 1/5

This is a bomb made of compressed mana that explodes upon contact with something else. This does 120% of the players damage and it will have a 20% boost every time it levels up

Final explosion- lvl max (forgot to add this last time)

This is a move that is extremely powerful but it will always kill the player unless they have over 1 million health. So for the most part this can only be used if the situation is at it's worst

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 883 28
you are Y/N Sparda, son of sparda, after kyrie died on your world, you settled on the another world called remnant. when you arrived on remnant, you...
19.4K 399 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...
51.5K 777 29
This will be a male reader insert. Our story will begin with a young man who sacrificed his own life for a random stranger, but didn't survive. But w...
9K 210 8
A gamer from the real world is killed but gets sent to the world of dxd let's see how he fairs Not my images