๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’„๐’Œ|Book 2

By nenewritesometimes

Vision of Love Book 2 *read book 1 before this* You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

3.7K 250 21
By nenewritesometimes

*imagination is key guys*

❤️𝟑𝟕,𝟓𝟗𝟗💬𝟐,𝟏𝟑𝟒↗️
𝐝𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬_: 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐲❤️
𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟐,𝟏𝟑𝟒 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Screams were heard as Constance and Nay ran into each other arms. They hugged each other tightly, rocking back and forth. Small screams still coming from them as people inside the airport look at them weirdly.

"Oh my god is that a baby bump?" Nay exclaimed once they pulled away.

"Yes ma'am." Constance chuckled spinning around, giving her a full view of her.

"Awww, bestie." Nay cooed, poking out her bottom lip and looking at her. "I can't believe your going to have a baby."

"I know, I couldn't believe it either. But, Mr.Brooks and I are expecting our first baby." Constance said rubbing her belly.

She had officially hit the start of her fifth month. Like her doctor told her, her second trimester was pretty easy so far for her. Her baby bump was coming in and soon it was going to get bigger and more complicated, but she was ready for it.

"Y'all are too damn cute!" Nay cooed, pulling Constance in a hug again.

"But, congratulations love. I'm sad we can't do hot girl shit." Nay frown and Constance chuckled.

"Who said we couldn't?"

"Oh yeah, we turning the fuck up this summer. But, let's get going love cause we have a lot to catch up on." Nay grabbed her suitcase and they started walking out the airport.

"You do know while I'm down here, imma spoil and take care of you." Nay told her, Constance shook her head chuckling.

"That makes you and Demetrius." Constance said as they walked out and headed to the car. They started putting the bags in the truck.

"Hmm, imma spoil you more than him though because I'm the best friend." She said shutting the truck then they both got in the car.

Constance stuck the key in the ignition, starting it up. "Soo, are you doing a gender reveal or no?" Nay asked getting excited. Constance shrugged her shoulders, pulling off.

"Ion know really, I'm leaning more towards no because I think it's pointless." Constance answered, Nahomie gasped dramatically.

"Girl, a gender reveal is not pointless. A lot of people have gender reveals and I think as your first baby, you should have one too." Nay told her.

"Yeah, we were also thinking about having a baby shower. But, I don't want to be seen as greedy for having both you know." Constance mentioned, Nay nodding her head understanding.

Her and Demi thought a baby shower would be nice, they also wanted to have a gender reveal. But, Constance knew how Demi family was and she didn't have time to deal with them. Still no one knew about her being pregnant and she knew once they found out, all hell was going to break loose.

Not to mention, but Constance remembered her side of the family and she wanted them to be apart of it too. Sadly, they haven't seen each other since her parents funeral. The meeting was awkward for them, but they still treated her like family. She just hope they would want to be apart of this as much as she wanted them to be apart of it.

"I know people that had both a gender reveal and a baby shower. How far long are you right now?"

"Five months and a day."

"Okay, good so your halfway through your pregnancy. So, you have a gender reveal now and then maybe two of three weeks before your due, you can have a baby shower. I can help you out with everything, you don't have to pay a dime." Nay suggested getting extremely happy.

She always dreamt of hosting a baby shower for her best friend. And now that Constance was expecting, she wanted to do just that.

Constance chuckled, "I'm not going to have you pay for everything love. But, I guess we're going to have a baby shower and a gender reveal." she agreed and Nay squealed.

"Yes, imma make sure it's the best for you and Demi. Just leave everything to me."

"Big ole freak, big booty, big ole treat." Constance sung as she started dancing. "Imma make him wait for the pussy, hit it 'til he big old skeet."

"You gonna keep singing that song?" Demetrius asked, looking down at her. She chuckled, nodding her head.

"You can't even lie, it's a nice song. Megan is that bitch, ion give a damn what people say." She told him, swiping under her neck.

He shook his head grabbing her hand and holding it. "Well, Megan is going to get you in trouble. Along with the City Girls, Cardi B and whoever else hype ya big Ass head up." he said and she suck her teeth.

"You can't mad at me when I'm a hot girl, so Megan say."

Demetrius shook his head as they reached the park. They walked over to the swings, Constance sitting on it while Demetrius stood in front of her.

"I haven't been on the swings in awhile. I know my fat ass gonna end up falling off and busting my ass." She said, Demetrius shaking his head chuckling.

"Mhm, but how was your little reunion with Nay? I know y'all were happy to see each other again." Demetrius mentioned and she nodded her head.

"Yes, I missed her so bad and I'm happy that she's back. I'm going to enjoy this summer with her if you let me. Pretty please." she begged, poking her bottom lip out.

"That's your best friend ma, I'm not going to stop you from hanging with her. Mind you, your grown as fuck. Just don't be wilding." he told her.

"I'm not going to wild out, I can control my inner hoeness." she joked, laughing afterwards. Demetrius pluck her forehead and she frown.

"One day, imma be taller than you and imma beat you up. Not today, but one day." she assured him, Demetrius smirking.

"Anyway, Nay said that she's going to help us with the gender reveal and baby shower." she told him.

"We doing both?"

"Mhm, I think it'll be nice really. We find out the gender then before I'm due, we get gifts. You like it?"

He nodded his head, "I like that. Whatever you want, I'm good with babygirl." he said leaning down pecking her lips.

"Okay, I find out the gender my next appointment so I'll give it to Nay and let her do everything. You can let your family know and whoever decides to come will come. And..." she paused and he nodded his head.

"And I wanna invite my family as well if I can get in touch with them." she continued.

"Oh right, didn't Sanya say they're having some cookout next week?" He asked and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, she said she's going and she wants me to come too. If I decide to go then I want to invite them. I haven't seen them in awhile and you haven't met them properly, so I was thinking that'll be nice. If you don't feel comfortable then-"

"It's fine baby." He cut her off sitting on the swing next to her. She turned towards him and he rub her leg.

"I'm fine with meeting them and I'm fine with them coming too. They're your family and that day will be all about you. Imma make sure all the attention is on you and no one runs your day, especially my family. Okay lil mama?"

"Yes papi." She gave him a smile and he kiss her lips.

"Now, push me before we go home."

"Yes, ma'am."

a. y'all want to meet Constance and the twins family?

b. thoughts? opinions? questions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 142 14
- ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ.. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ...
333K 17.8K 26
You're mines I'm yours We're each other's lovers ยฉ๐‰๐”๐๐„ 2021- ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ 2021
893K 43.1K 71
โ€ขCompleted with incoming editsโ€ข "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." - Aristotle They say everything happens for a reason, and...
2.1M 82.2K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...