𝐔𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 [18+]

By te_me_callas

"Touch yourself" His voice was a groan, full of command and lust, urging me to do just what he asked for. "W... More

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕
Chapter XLV

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈

116K 1.8K 2.4K
By te_me_callas

AARON

I knew I had omitted information. I didn't tell Madison about aftercare and how the dom is supposed to care and heal her, both mentally and physically. I knew that I had fucked up when I did. She deserved to know everything, even the things I wasn't too good at.

I could make her tremble, moan, and writhe under my touch. But I couldn't take care of her properly.

I despised aftercare, not because it didn't involve anything sexual and was more of an intimate moment, but because I was scared and inexperienced. This was going to be Madi's first time with BDSM, I was the experienced one, the one that had control. But I knew when the moment I had to care of her wounds came, I was the inexperienced one, the one without control.

And I was scared to face that reality.

My life consisted of maintaining control, balance—I am a Libra after all—so this put me off.

Either way, I was now at work, and I had to focus on that solely.

If only it were that easy.

MADISON

"And I said, stop it, like he was totally flirting with me. Couldn't he see I had a boyfriend." No one laughed along. Why would that be?

When Ember told me that her cousin was a total pain in the ass I thought she was overreacting, turns out she was humbling her. That bitch was annoying the fuck out of me. She had come to visit Ember for lunch, but it was obvious that the only person she wanted to see was Charlie.

"You've already ate your lunch. Don't you think it's time to go?" Ember said clearly annoyed by her cousin's behavior. I mean, we all were. Even Laurent.

"Can't I spend time with my little cousin?" She answered pinching Ember's cheeks.

"I'm two years younger. And you've already done that." Ember rolled her eyes.

"Plus, we have work. We don't want to get fired." I added, trying to help Ember with making this bitch leave.

She sighed loudly. "Ok, ok. I'll see you soon. Bye Charlie." Charlie looked up from his phone, clearly not interested in what Alana had to say.

"Mhm." He waved, dismissing her. Once she left he put his phone back in his pocket and looked up at the table. "You should've told me she wasn't hot and annoying. I wanted to throw a chair at her."

Ember tried not to laugh, but a small girlish giggle left her lips. "Um, I'll get back to work." She coughed.

"Yeah, me too." Laurent and Charlie stood up from the table and went up to the office.

I stood up to go back to work with them, but stopped short by someone calling me. "Hey, feisty!" I turned around to see Lorenzo jogging towards me.

"Hi. What's up?" I said crossing my arms in my chest.

"I was hoping I could talk to you."

"Yeah, sure." We both sat at one of the lunch tables. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"I thought since we are now kind of friends, you could help me up with something? If you don't feel comfortable it's okay, cause I know we've had our history and maybe you prefer we stayed as acquaintances." I noticed the thing that Lorenzo wanted to talk about was important to him, so I put all my doubts aside and reassured him.

"It's fine. I see you as a friend as well. So, what do you need me for?"

"Ok, this made sound cringey, but I downloaded a dating app. I-" I couldn't let Lorenzo finish before I burst out into laughter.

"Sorry, sorry. Continue."

"I'm 30, I feel like I need and want to meet someone. I just don't know how to. I know how dating apps work, but I prefer your opinion about all of this. You being a girl and all."

"You didn't seem this nervous when we met." I chuckled. "Ok, so I personally don't like dating apps. I much prefer meeting and talking in person. I would keep the dating app in case you don't meet anyone in person, but I don't know, go out, you own a bar, don't you go there often?"

"Not really."

"Well then go to your bar. I'm sure there's some cute women there. Throw on the 'I own the club' card. That for sure caught my attention." We both chuckled. "I'm sure there's a woman who is waiting for someone like you." I reassured him, placing my hands above his.

"Thanks, feisty. I appreciate the advice."

"Well, I'm going to work now. Tell me if you meet someone."

"Will do."

I laughed and headed back to my office.

❥❥❥

Ember and I stood outside the building like always. Me waiting for Aaron to head down so we could leave, and Ember waiting for me to leave so that she did as well. I appreciated her company and lewd comments while I waited.

"Hey, Mads. Could you...would you? Fuck, I hate asking things. It just feels like I'm annoying. Sorry." She faced the other way, her cheeks pink with embarrassment.

"What did you want to ask?" I pushed.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to come to my apartment. Alana is staying and I just want some company that isn't her. I know you usually leave with Aaron-"

"You get cute when asking things." I chuckled, making her blush even more. I don't think I've ever seen Ember blush or feel embarrassed about something. "And I would love to. I really want to see were you live." I grabbed her elbow and we started walking to her car.

"Wait! I have to tell Aaron."

Or I could do like he did and leave without him? But we are past that stage. I'm not behaving like an immature teen.

And it's in that moment I see Aaron approaching me in his dark blue shirt and suit pants. He looks like the definition of sex on legs. "Are we leaving?" He asked once approaching.

"I'm actually leaving with Ember. So I'll arrive home later tonight." Aaron's jaw ticked before he nodded with a somber look.

We were about to leave when he grabbed me by the elbow. His short beard scraped my neck, his hot breath caressing my skin. "I'll be waiting for you, doll." Those mere six words made my body shiver in anticipation. Aaron let me go, and I wordlessly kept on walking towards Ember's car, only thinking about what he had prepared for me later.

"Real question here." Ember started once we were both seated in her car and she had started driving. "Do you have something with Aaron? I don't need the bits and details, although I prefer those. Just tell me, are you both sexually involved?"

I know I had been hiding Aaron and I's relationship from Ember, but I didn't know what it was before. We have now accepted terms and I have a clear mindset of our relationship. "Yes." I answered plainly.

"Is it big?!" Ember squealed.

"You can't control yourself, can you?" I laughed.

"I guess not." She chuckled. "So." She started again after some time. "Is it?"

I chuckled under my breath before whispering, "Yes."

"Aghh, my best friend is getting dicked dooown." She shouted while pushing my shoulder. "Lucky you."

"You're the one sleeping with lawyers." I pointed out.

"I guess. But, I don't know, I'm starting to want a connection. Not just lame sex and late night booty calls, you feel me?
Do you have a connection with Aaron?"

I wasn't sure how to answer that. I knew as much as Ember about Aaron and I's 'connection'. "I don't think so. But I'm not really in search of a connection right now. I just want to be fucked like a pro." I answered truthfully.

"Yess. As you should." We kept on laughing until we reached Ember's apartment. I'm not sure why I was surprised by how pretty and organized it was. Ember can look like a total mess on the outside, but in the inside this bitch has her shit together. Or so I thought.

Alana was sitting in the living space when we opened the apartment door. A bowl of chips on her lap as she watched some teen show. "Hey, Alana." I tried to be polite even though I didn't want to talk to her.

"Madeline, right?" She said cocking her face to the side.

"Madison." I have her a fake smile.

"Sorry, I'm just so bad with names."

After leaving Alana in the living room alone, Ember gave me a tour of her apartment. It was small yet modern, with big windows and a terrace.

We were standing in the kitchen talking about nothing when Alana barged in with her megawatt smile. "Hey, girlies. I have a question." She giggled in the most annoying way possible. I'm not one to degrade or talk bad about another woman, it's always girls supporting girls for me, but Alana was the ultimate pick me girl and that was getting on my nerves. I wondered how she would behave with Aaron around.

Ember and I didn't say anything, but it didn't discourage Alana from talking. "So Charlie. Like he is so cute." Oh, I see how bad she is remembering names.

From the corner of my eye I saw Ember tensing slightly, not that noticeable if you weren't paying much attention to her. "What about him?" She answered.

"I really want to ask him out. Like I know he feels the same for the way he was looking at me at lunch."

'Bitch, he wasn't even looking at you,' was my first thought.

"Just tell him. It's not a big deal. You're the one making it one." Ember rolled her eyes.

"Ok!" She squealed. "I already know his answer, so what's there to lose, right?"

"Mhm." We both answered. We were glad when the infuriating girl went back to the living room, leaving Ember and I alone to talk.

"I have an idea." Ember came out of nowhere. "Wanna go to the mall? I need to buy some things. Plus, a dress for the gala. Do you have one?"

"What? What gala?"

"You don't know? Ryan Inc. does a gala each year, it's usually at Aaron's house so I thought you knew." She said with furrowed brows.

"I didn't." Why didn't Aaron tell me anything?

"Well then you need something. Let's go." She grabbed her keys from the counter and shoved me out of the apartment before I could say anything. Minutes later we were standing in a store looking for what to buy.

"So, what are we supposed to wear? Is there a specific theme?"

"Last year was white and gold but this year is free. I'm thinking red for myself." I nodded looking around the array of gorgeous dresses.

"I'm going to end up broke after this." I muttered looking at the prize tags.

"I usually spend a lot on the dress and just wear heals and accessories that I have at home. Cause that can be expensive as fuck as well." We looked over the dresses in the clothes rack. They looked too posh to touch them. A sky-blue dress caught my eye, and even though it looked extremely expensive, I could afford it.

"You got one?" I nodded, showing the dress to the shop lady so I could try it on. "I have one as well. Let's go change." Ember said entering the changing room with a long red dress.

Once I was inside the closed door I tried the dress on. It looked even better tried on, although I was scared that my boobs would plan an escape. Ember and I left the store with a dress in our arm.

"So, I wanted to ask you something." I said once we were both seated in a table at the food court. We we were both eating McDonalds, laughing at everything the other said. But I had been wanting to ask this question ever since Alana had come to lunch.

"Shoot."

"Do you like Charlie?"

Ember looked shocked by my question, coughing and spitting the burger out of her mouth. "What?"

"I told you about Aaron and I, I think it's fair you tell me if you like Charlie." Ember breathed in deeply, calming herself down. Her eyes showed emotions I couldn't quite decipher, yet I knew the answer to my question before she said anything.

"I like him." She started. "I've liked him ever since I've worked on Ryan Inc. At first I just thought it was a silly crush, he was hot and I felt attracted to him. Nothing more. But then we became friends, and I got to know him more as a person. And I liked him more.

"I don't exactly liked when he told me who he found hot and who he slept with, but we had that connection, so he told me and I listened. We've never kissed, as shocking as it may sound with my...relationship with men. But I don't think I'll ever tell him. I don't want to ruin our friendship. You get it?"

I had already known the answer to my question but I never thought it was that deep and that she had liked him for that long of a time. "I get it. Dating your friends is never easy. But I would tell him. It's best than keeping your emotions locked in, isn't it?"

"I guess so." She nodded with a sad look. "But enough about my sappy love life. Let's talk about something else." We kept on talking and laughing about nonsense, yet I knew from the look in Ember's face that our conversation still haunted her mind.

We finished eating dinner and she dropped me off at Aaron's house. The nerves clouded the excitement I had of seeing him. What did he mean with 'I'll be waiting for you'? I guess I was about to find out.

The house was silent, no sight of Aaron. I headed to my room and dropped my bags before walking to the kitchen. Aaron was standing beside the kitchen island, just like the other time I had found him in the kitchen. "Hey." I smiled. My mood lighted up when I saw his deep blue eyes staring back at me with so much passion.

"I need to show you something." Was his only way of greeting.

Ok, so I forgot to say a lot of things in my past chapter so I'll start now. As some of you may know Wattpad has some new guidelines, and it's likely that my books may be taken down because they violate those guidelines. I find it so unfair, but either way I've made an account on Inkitt, where I'll upload my books. Don't worry, updates will still be updated on Wattpad, but I've also moved to Inkitt in case my book is taken down. My username is the same as in Wattpad, @te_me_callas. My profile is on my description on Wattpad.

Also, I was thinking. Should I do a discord with you guys? Let me know because I'm so indecisive and socially awkward that I'm scared of doing it. If it's something y'all would like then I will do it. It's not to talk about my book, more to talk as friends and life things.

I don't know if it's happened to any of you, but I can't read. Like after I finished Writhing 101 my mind is shut down. However, I'm playing love island again. And episode. You know I love those games.

QOTC: Do you see a future on Ember and Charlie?

QBIB: Which is your favorite subject? Mine is literature, but in English. I ultimately hate it in Spanish. But I really just prefer all English subjects, even though I have much more Spanish subjects.

Have an amazing day,

Mart ✄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 86 37
" "Just think about it." He said. How could I not think about it? It kept me up all night; I tossed and turned thinking about what he said: friends w...
8.9K 230 48
"You keep teasing me and it won't end well for you. Quit it." He groans, I don't listen. I start to unbutton his pants, he grabs my throat and lifts...
16.4K 969 54
"Did you know that you just pull me in? I can't stop thinking about you." Kieran's eyes are shut, his head against the back of the couch, while makin...
5.8K 85 14
Jake despised weak women, especially women who showed interest in him. A strong and independent woman was what could drive the beast in him, but ther...