Beautifully Broken | The Wee...

By TheGreenwich22

โ™•๏ธŽ"๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’. ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ "โ™•๏ธŽ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ... More

Beautifully Broken
CAST
GRAPHIC GALLERY
SOUNDTRACK
EPIGRAPH
ACT I: SHADOWS OF THE PAST
POROLOGUE
I. THE BEGINNG OF THE END
II. BLOOD, PAIN AND GOD
III. THE ONE WHO CRIES
IV. THE GREEN MAN
V. FAMILIAR FACES
VI. MISCHIEF DEAL
VII. THE MYSTIC LAKE
VIII. LATE NIGHT MEETINGS
IX. SEE YOU AGAIN
XI. STRANGE ENCOUNTERS
XII. IT ALL FELL DOWN
XIII. INNER STRUGGLE
XIV. TWISTED END
XV. NEW BEGINNGS
XVI. STRANGE FEELINGS
ACT II: HOUSE OF MAGIC
ADDITIONS
GRAPHIC GALLERY II
Author's note

X. GRAMAIRE

760 30 22
By TheGreenwich22

Screams of pain could be heard. Young  Morgause was holding her brother's hand tight.

"You have to push." said the midwife, harshly. Morgause hated her tone, if this women knew who she was, she would be respectful.

"I am going to die!" yelled the young women, squizing her brother's hand.

"I see the head. Keep on going, girl."

"Get it out of me faster!" cried Morgause. She could feel her body breaking, sweat dripping off her forehead.

"It will over soon, sister." she kept screaming, praying to every God she knew to keep her alive.

"It's a girl. I'll have a closer look at her, she doesn't look too well." lied the midwife. The baby was beautiful and healthy, but she had to finish her job. She also knew who Morgause and her brother actually were, it was all pretending.

"Let me see her!" said Morgause. She didn't suffer all this for nothing, she wanted to see her daughter.

"Patience, sister. The midwife has to check her first." said the man, he felt bad for doing this to his sister, but this was for her own good, or at least that's what he was told. "Rest."

Back at the fey camp, Nimue was declaring herself the fey queen. Guinevere wasn't there to hear her speach, she was sitting by Tristan's side, while a healer was taking care of him.

"What's going between you and The Weeping Monk?" asked Tristan as the healer left, leaving the two of them alone.

"Huh?"

"He saved you. I saw." he said. "Do you know him? Is there something between you and him?"

Guinevere bit her lip, she didn't know what was between her and The Weeping Monk. She despised him when they first met. But now, everytime she tried to keep her hatred for him, he did something to prove her the the oppsite. At first, he spared them and now he saved her. He killed one of his to save her.

"We met a few times." she spoke up. "I have no idea why he saved me." her answer was honest.

Tristan snorted. "If he wasn't a heartless human with no ability to love I'd say he cares for you."

"Don't be silly, why would he care about me?" Guinevere's heart was beating faster, The Weeping Monk had no reason to care for her. She was just a dark witch, nothing for him to like.

"I think you should rest." Guinevere said, trying to avoid the rest of the conversation. "I'll return later." she kissed his forehead.

Existing, she saw Gawain. "Guinevere, I wanted to talk to you." she just noded, following The Green Knight.

"Is it true?"

"What?" Guinevere knew what he wanted to say, but she was just trying to avoid answering.

"I saw you at the mill. Are you truely his daughter? What are you?" Guinevere took a deep breath, she was still getting used to being the offspring of the greatest Shadow Lord.

"Yes." it was all she said.

"Why haven't you said anything? I used to belive you are a man blood. That's what Raphael told us all."

"I had no idea, I used to think I'm fey, turns out I'm a Shadow Lord. " she said, hestitantly.

Gawain was silent, proceeding the new information, he knew Guinevere since she was little, but he could never see her as a dark witch, a Lady of Shadows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They're coming." said a Tusk girl.

"Who is?" asked Nimue.

"The Weeping Monk." at the mention of his name, Guinevere shifted uncomfortably in her place. "Red Paladins. I don't know how many. They know where we are." the Tusk finished.

"How far?" Guinevere asked.

"A day's hike. Maybe sooner." they were in trouble.

"We need ro fortify our defenses. Fortify our..." began Gawain.

"We can't stay here. They'll burn us like rats." said Arthur.

"Can the ships come any sooner?"

"They'll take longer if anything." said Duna.

"So we need six days' shelter." added Guinevere.

"I need maps." added Gawain.

"The first city beyond Moycraig..."

"Is Gramaire." finished Guinevere, looking over a map.

"Would your uncle help us?" Nimue asked Arthur.

"Not in the best of times." he answered, scoffing. "Besides, I was told the Red Paladins have taken Gramaire."

"And your uncle?" said Nimue.

"Let him rot."

"As long as the paladins occupy Gramaire they have endless food supplies to wage war on us in the hills." continued Nimue. "We'll never survive. So...we'll take it back.

" Take what? Take Gramaire?" Guinevere asked.

"Even a holding force, we'd be outnumbered. Four, five to one." said Kaze.

"An hour ago you were ready to take on the king's army." replied Nimue.

"Yes but this... We're out of food and space. Now we're out of time."

"We would only have to keep it for six days. Time to rest. Recover. Resupply." said Guinevere.

"Look, this is our only chance at survival. They won't dare suspect it."

"Because...well it's bloody mad." said Gawain. "Have you thought about how to do this?" he asked Nimue.

"They want the Wolf-Blood Witch. So let's give her to them." Nimue then told them her plan.

"Wouldn't it be easier if I'd use my magic?" asked Guinevere. "It takes less strenght and time."

"No." Nimue cut her off. "I am their queen, I have to risk my life to protect them." Guinevere rolled her eyes, Nimue wanted to save the day, but a real hero knows when to step back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Guinevere was behind Tristan, who insisted to come along, despite him beging injuried. She adjusted her hood, hiding her face.

"Ready?" asked Tristan and she noded. Nimue was outside, distracting the paladins. They all got out from their spot in silence, not atracting attention. Guinevere looked at Nimue for a second, she was drained of power. The girl was still sure it would have been easier if she had used her magic to distract the paladins.

"Please. Give me your power. Give me your strenght." said Nimue "I beg you." she killed a paladin by cutting him in half, his blood staining the ground.

"Drop your arms!" shouted Gawain. The Red Paladins looked up, fey archers had their weapones ready. "Leave your swords and you will be allowed to live!"

The Paladins were staring at Gawain, silent until one of them spoke up.

"Death to the fey!" he yelled, going to attack Nimue, followed by other two.

Guinevere was faster than them, raising her hand. "Neco." The three Red Paladins were dead on the ground.

"Anyone else think they can outrun a Shadow Lord? The only descendant of the Great Theodore." Gawain said, maybe he was unsure about her heritage, but this was a good way to scare the paladins even more. At the mention of Theodore's name the Red Paladins froze, they heard stories about the dark wizard. Guinevere however shifted uncomfortably, she wasn't ready to be known as a Shadow Lord.

The Paladins dropped their weapons, running away.

"Tell Carden the Green Knight and the Wolf-Blood Witch send their regards." shouted Gawain.

The local people were wishpering, the Great Theodore has a daughter? is she evil? Guinevere noticed the unsure looks, she decided to take the charge, as Nimue was unable to.

" We are here with peace. We don't mean to hurt anyone. " she shouted, making the locals listen "We need shelter and we'll use your city for this. Continue with your lives, we don't wish to bother." Guinevere finished what she had to say, trying to ignore the curious looks she was given.

A/N:Ya'll guess who decided to write another cursed fanfic (again for the sad emo monk✨) I think I have issues😭😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 96 15
Raven is a girl who was left with nothing. The weeping monk is a man who was left with nothing too. What they both didn't know was, that both of th...
315K 8.1K 46
"We cannot be with each other. Our love is forbidden." ยฐ ยฐ ยฐ Arthur x OC ยฐ Updates every Saturday
60K 1K 103
โ™กโ™ก๏ธŽ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ...
88K 2.1K 22
description edited 7/13/2022 hi, it's ya boy ambyssall. merlin is my comfort show and i am a gay little boy who is absolutely bonkers over these stup...