Valentine's Day Special 2021

By GetSomHolyWater

Valentine's day comes once a year. The day of hearts is quite popular especially among young people. I decide... More

Adrienette
MariChat
Damianette
Kwami Catch Part 1
Jon x Marinette x Damian
Jasonette
Jason x Tim x Marinette
Quick Authors note!
Another Jasonette
Damianette 2
Jon x Mari x Dami prt 2
You Little Shit
My Lil Demon
Get Exposed *W*itch
Dickinette
Let me sleep...

Temptress Mari

1.5K 32 98
By GetSomHolyWater

Valentine's Day Special

Gabrielnette

"Hey Hawky," a young bluenette came into the room calling.

"What did I tell you about calling me that," an exasperated voice responded.

"Ok hawkdaddy," the aspiring designer smirked.

"That's even worse!" the actual designer threw his hands in the air infuriated.

"Whatever you say Gab," Marinette Dupain-Chang snarked as she moved to the older mans side.

The greying man hummed leaning down and...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HA YOU THOUGHT! HELL THE FUCK NO AM I WRITING THAT.

You are all entitled to your own opinions, even if they are wrong.

How can you ship that? The age difference. I apologize for bashing it if you like that but I'm sorry but also kinda not sorry at all if you get me.

I still have holy water for you to cleanse your soul because unless you are aging Mari up by like 30 years, nu uh.

Now to the real deal!

Valentine's Day Special

TimMari

Tim was very familiar with insomnia; they were practically best friends. He'd stay up to work on cases or work on WE things, making sure the company would run smoothly. His eyes carried the eyebags of months of little to no sleep, his constant need for coffee was not healthy but he couldn't find it in himself to care, and his job as a vigilante did not help his sleeping. There had been many people who tried to get to just sleep. His brothers, his father, Alfred almost every night. Yet only one person had managed to master the impossible. That person was one Marinette Dupain-Chang.

Tim met the young lady in a coffee shop, ironically. He was visiting the Paris branch of WE and needed a morning coffee and found the little café and decided to give it a go. She was the person in front of him in line. The Parisian shop was quant and quite crowded. He ended up in the same booth as the girl. They were both tired, so they didn't talk or really look at each other, he just took out his laptop and started working while she took out her sketchbook and they stayed in their respective spaces. The only reason he knew the girls name was because the barista said it, so when a "Tim and Marinette!" was called and he stood up to receive his, taking it and turning around, only to see the little bluenette was not behind him. His eye caught the girl with her head on the table, seemingly sound asleep. He took her coffee and brought it to the table, placing it in front of her for when she woke up.

It was about 20 minutes into working that the girls head shot up as quiet beeping sounded from her watch. She looked around tiredly and that was when Tim looked at her. Not really looking at her, just noticing the dark bags under her eyes and the tired bluebell that held fatigued beyond what he'd usually see in these coffee establishment. The bone-deep exhaustion he saw in his own. He inclined his head towards the coffee he brought over for her, which she gave him a sweet, grateful smile before she looked at her watch, her eyes comically growing large and shot him a quick "nice to meet you, bye," before she was gone, darting out the door full speed. Tim blink, his eye following her until she was out of view and a little after before he looked back to his screen and continued his work.

He met her again the next day. And the next. And every day until he left for America. During that time, they always sat at the same table that was dubbed the Timette table when they actually exchanged names. They were both insomniacs and overworked and they made a connection through that. It helped that he didn't have to maintain a personality with her since she had no idea who the Wayne's were. He told her his name was Tim Drake and she didn't even bat an eye, no recognition flashing in her eyes, not a spark of...anything really. It was nice having someone he could be around and just be. So, the day before he was supposed to fly out, he managed to compose himself enough to ask her out. On a date. She accepted.

After he returned to Gotham, they talked daily via text, calls, and videos and had a great long-distance relationship. Since he was almost always on a device, no one questioned him when he would spend the day sprawled on the couch texting her or stay in his room and talk to her at night since it was still day in Paris and neither really slept anyway.

About a year ago, Marinette moved to Gotham after her old school got so bad, she called him every night crying her eyes out and he'd calm her down. He bought her a ticket and got permission from Alfred to have her stay in the mansion for the time being until she finished college, or even later if she wasn't on her feet by then. That's how the Wayne family found out about his long-term girlfriend. As in his girlfriend of 2 years. Everyone exploded with questions and accusations. They were all pretty sus of the baker's daughter at first, thinking that she was just going after him because he was 'easy prey' as Jason liked to put it. Jeez thanks. That was quickly shot down when the girls jaw dropped, and she stared at him with genuine shock that could not possibly be fake. They were a family of detectives, they would know.

"You're a Wayne?!" She whisper-screamed, panic written across her features.

He had a long talk with her after that, insisting that she was good enough to date a billionaire's son. His brothers easily fell in love with her, in a platonic way of course -they wouldn't be alive if not- and she easily fit into the family.

It took a month of them living together for them to actually realize that when they slept together [not like that you dirty minded humans lmfao] they managed to fall into a peaceful sleep. And that was only because Jason came to see his 'Pixie pop' and looked shocked pointing to them saying the zombies had been slain. They had lost their eyebags. There were still times where they would stay up for weeks on end, but they had gotten better.

This week had been what Tim hoped would be a sleepless one. It was Marinette's birthday soon and he wanted to give her something special. Thing is, she loved to hang around him. Of course, he didn't mind all that much, it just made it hard to keep things from her like surprises.

Tonight, Tim had finally managed to shake her as she was with Jason and Dick at the carnival and they would stay out very late. Tomorrow was Mari's birthday, so it had to be done. Tim was almost through with what he wanted to do, exhaustion was weighing heavy because both him and Mari stayed up pretty late every night that week, when the girl walked in and just plopped onto his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, feet curling up under her and around his legs, and cuddling into his chest. He looked at the woman who interrupted his work, who gave him big doe eyes.

"What do you need love?" Tim asked slightly exasperated, slightly amused.

"Attention," Marinette mumbled, smooshing her cheek against his chest.

"I'm busy," Tim responded, wrapping his arms around her small frame to try and reach his keyboard.

"Mhm," Marinette mumbled as she pressed her lips to the underside of his chin.

Tim froze at the pleasant feeling just knowing that this girl was going to torture him until he gave in. He would give in; he was weak for her.

"Babe, I really have to get this done," Tim mumbled half-heartedly which was immediately rebuffed when he pressed his lips to her softer ones, his hands leaving the keyboard, opting to rest on her hips pulling her closer instead.

Marinette gave the hairs on the nape of his neck a light tug, drawing a moan from the taller boy as their tongues crashed, battling for dominance. Tim let his hands climb up her sides, tracing random patterns here and there before meeting their final destination, resting on her cheeks. They pulled apart sucking in air to their oxygen deprived lungs, their foreheads resting against each other. Tim suddenly couldn't remember what the hell he was doing before, all he could think about was the gorgeous woman in front of him that he managed to somehow capture the heart of.

She gave an adorable squeak when he picked her up bridle style and started carrying her out of the room to his. Though they both were given their own rooms in the manor as there was plenty of them, they both tended to sleep in the same bed. Both needed the others cuddles to be able to rest peacefully.

Jason gave a whistle and a catcall as Tim walked by heading up the stairs with a giggling Marinette while Damian rolled his eyes, but Tim couldn't care more. He just wanted to get to his room and spend some one on one with the girl of his dreams.

He opened his door and kicked it closed with his heel behind them and laid Marinette gently down on the bed before climbing in with her and kissing her senseless.

"What happened to work Timmy," came out between breathless pants and kissing. Tim shut that up quickly with an especially hot, knee-weakening kiss.

.....

The next morning, Tim woke with Marinette resting comfortably against his chest. He laid there blissfully for around an hour before she stirred from her slumber and peppered kisses on her face. She sighed in content and rolled she her head rested on his shoulder and so she wasn't laying completely on top of him.

After laying with him for a while, Marinette asked out of the blue, "What were you working on last night anyway love?"

Tim's face suddenly fell as he remembered exactly what he was doing, "shit I just lost your birthday present."

Marinette burst out laughing, music to Tim's ears. Maybe it wasn't so bad after all if this dream of a person had that smile on her face and twinkling laugh.

"Happy birthday Meine Geliebte"

"Thank you, Mein Vogel"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to those who voted! FemLexLuthor and I am the Night on , Moon5608 and christien_burrell on Wattpad, and Alytori, ThisChildNeedsHelp, azv2448, and jumpingjoy82 on Ao3. Thank you for voting! Votes are in and the winner was actually jasontimmari but I'm still in the process of writing that so you'll have to wait another day for that sorry! So I present to you TimMari! I'll have you know it was a tie for Jasonette or TimMari lol

I will be posting a jasonette soon I can assure you but first you will have to endure another DamianxJonxMari and a JasonxMarixTim

Meine Geliebte: My beloved

Mein Vogel: My bird

I thought this was funny so I gift you this as well

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.2K 22
Ok, so I'm not a fan of Batman and his fam but Daminette managed to change my mind. Since I don't watch anything with Batman and the cartoon like the...
351K 14.7K 31
31 days. 31 days to fall in love. The 31st to say good-bye, to break your heart. December ends, January begins. But those 31 days aren't going to lea...
873K 19.4K 39
C O M P L E T E D ✕♛✕♕✕ "What about the promise we made when we were kids, Mari," He smiled. I felt shocked he remembered my nickname. That smile.. A...
487K 9.9K 68
Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with ideas.. unless it's an idea for a book.