War With Us

By heybubz

It's me and Anna against the world ......or at least I want it to be More

Dinner Part 1
Dinner Part 2
The Ride
Why?
So So Close
A/N
"uncomfortable"
work
still on?
what is she doing to me
nothing more
my fault.....
maddie
next chapter
(near) anytime soon
Merry christmas
Anytime soon
After...
My After...
Mistakes made on both sides
First choice
Whatever....
Koda and Mom
Us and Kylo
her reasoning
she'll be your great
can we?
what to say
the duke and the cliff
our dance and her ways
goodbyes :)
you nervous?
Ok so....
dinner and discussion
blue half melted icees
protection and reflection
ready or not

sex daze

1.9K 55 32
By heybubz

My POV:

Sex. That should be the end, but it never is.

All this woman can think about is sex.

I won't complain. I plan on marrying her anyways.

"Say it again", i say in a deep voice against her lips.

"Kiss me", she pushes me towards my bedroom

"Mark me", she says as my back hits my door and I pull the handle down to open it.

"Strip me", she says pushing me in my room and harshly pushing her hand into my waistband of my boxer

"Tease me", she says as my back is now against the wall near my bed.

She licks my lips then bites it with a light pull.

"Then have me. In every way", she says with a final breath.

I attack her lips. Harshly and sloppy. Passion filled and hard. She starts to unbutton my shirt, exposing my sports bra.

I snake my hand up to heck neck when she gets to the last button. I turn us over and place her against the wall with my hand on her neck, squeezing.

She gasps at the new confinement. I reconnect our lips and soon move to her jaw, then her neck, then her now exposed collarbone.

I flip her once more, her back facing me as I press against her, showing her what she does to me. I unzip her dark purple dress and I put my head and tilt it to bite her ear.

I let go and whisper, "don't tell me what to do. I'll take my sweet time worshipping your body".

After I unzip the dress, i crouch down leaving kisses on her newly exposed skin. I pull the expensive fabric with me for her to shimmy out of.

As I'm crouched, I grab her thighs and turn her back around.

Now only in a matching purple bra and thong, I kiss my way up her toned body. Skipping the places she wants most.

I get back up to her face and grab it with my hands as she is in a sex daze. I kiss her softly, changing the pace of our actions.

Her leg mindlessly wraps around mine. I push against her, perfect unison. My knee raises, putting my thigh against her clothes sex. She bites my lip.

My right hand leaves her face and trails down her neck. I rub a small circle over the wet skin there, knowing the indentions were from my teeth.

I lightly laugh against her lips.

She pulls me back in, she really wants this.

My hand on her face trails down to her chest and cups her breast. She gasps in our kiss. I trail it backwards until I reach the clip pressed against her back. "Can I?", i ask .

She nods as she bites her bottom lip and pulls me back in. She leaves bites along my neck.

My hand takes the clip and pulls it in then seperates the clasps, letting the bra fall.

She pulls away to take it off and i stare at her chest. A hunger washes over me and I pick her body up a little more so that her chest is at eye level. I lick my lips before I attach them to her nipple.

She groans as i swirl my tongue over her and switch to the other. My free hand takes the lone breast and pulls into action. She lets her acrylics run through my once calmed hair.

She lets her head lays against me as my mouth and hand are put to work.

Light moans and groans fill the room from her.

She starts grinding against my leg for friction and pulls jagged breaths from me when she gets to close to my print.

"More....more...", she calls out in a haze.

I take notice and I let go and kiss her bruised pink lips. A small kiss. I pull away and look her in the eye for another layer of consent. She nods.

I maintain eye contact with her when I drop to my knees. A passion filled surge takes over me as I look up at her. My hand reaches for her dark purple panties and lightly pull them to her feet. She steps out of them as I look up at her naked body.

"Goddess. Literal fucking goddess", i say in a low voice as I look back up at her, biting her lip again.

I now notice how dark her eyes are from the moonlight and streetlights shining through my window.

If I could paint a picture.......

"Make me cum......like we both now you can", she mumbles

I smirk.

I quickly throw her left leg over my shoulder. I look up one more time, and she looks back at me. "Do it", she commands.

I start with a small stroke form my tongue on her clit, speeding up at the chance. Rolling and tumbling my lips and tongue as she starts to ride my face.

She yanks my hair when I hit every spot that buckles her hips into my face. She rides in circles and I raise my finger to her hole. Dipping in and out, but never fully entering.

She whines for more. I oblige.

I push in two finger and she regrips my hair and her leg tightens around my back . Her juice starts dripping down my fingers and mouth.

I only pull away when I couldn't breath. I pull away with a "ahhh" leaving my mouth. She looks at me with a big frown on her face.

I smile as I catch my breath then go back to work, pleasing the girl above me.

"Right there....so so c-close", she says as her head brushes against the wall and she pulls me more in.

One last roll from my tongue and she comes with a loud "FUCK....I can't hold it anymore".

Her juices literally run down my face and my fingers. I ride out her high, still curling my fingers.

I slowly pull out with a whimper from above.

I loosely let her leg fall down and I stand back up as I see her moonlight casted shadow.

She's covered in a light layer pf sweat with her head against the wall and one hand on her breast, still pinching it herself. Good.

I take my clean hand and grab her jaw. She looks at me with post orgasm eyes and I say in a deep voice, "open". She does and I stick my cum covered fingers in her mouth. She hums on my fingers as her tongue swirls around them. Her mouth crating a suction as she cleans my hand of her cum.

I pull them out with a pop form her mouth. I kiss her again. Slowly. Slower than any pace we created tonight.

Calming myself and her for what's about to happen.

I let go and beak the kiss.

"You taste amazing", I whisper

"You were amazing", she says as her hand trails down my open shirt.

We stare into each other's eyes as she pulls my shirt off of my body.

"Your turn", she says in a low voice.....my heart just jumped

She throws the shirt on the floor and starts to push me until my calves hit the wooden bed frame.

She unclamps my belt and unbuttons my pants. She slowly pulls my pants down and I kick them off.

Now it's me left in my sports bra and boxers (socks are in the living room).

She gets down on her knees and starts to tug on my waistband of the POLO.

I crouch down next to her and scoop her in my arms. She laughs and she body wraps around mine. My skin touching hers.

"You don't have to do that to me just because i did it to you", I say as I sit on the bed with her in my lap and my boxers wrapped around my feet.

I kick them off as she makes herself more comfortable on me.

"I know I don't have to. I wanted to. But now I want something more....", she ends with a smirk as she rolls her hips along the base of my dick.

"H-how the fuck are you so....mmm..
..fuck....bold? Like this is your first time and your trying to make me b-bottom.", i struggle as she laughs

"Now that's where your wrong love. No, I haven't had sex before but I've done everything up until. But, you are the only person who has ever brought me to my high....", she bites my ear and whispers again

"I'm bold because I know how to tease you. What makes you get hard and what can make you cum too. And trust me when I say that I want you and only you to top me. Forever and always be my sex daze", she whispers in a wet and harsh voice.

I can't take it anymore.

I flip us over and pin her down against my dark grey sheets.

"God I can't take it anymore.....your so fucking hot", i say between huskies i leave on her chest.

Her legs pull me closer to her, again as our bodies flushed together. Roll my hips against her as my erection passes through the valley of her thighs, where they meet.

"Please....please", she mumbles over and over again against my lips

I pull back a little, "I don't want to hurt you", I say in a serious voice

She takes me with her hand making me pump into her hand slightly. My eyes too back a littl.

She smirks and places it against her hole. "I trust you. Now make love to me", she says as she pulls my neck in for a kiss.

I grab the shaft and put the tip in slowly.

I watch her expression change quickly. From a strong lust filled want to a pain and mouth opened groan.

"F-f-fuck...", she trails out

I panic, "w-what? Is it too much? Do you want me to stop? Pull out? Im pulling out..", I say as I try pulling out of her tight pussy.

She grabs my shoulder before I could move, "I didn't say stop. Let me adjust to your size and continue. I want this. Calm down Y/N", she says as she lightly kisses me and uses her legs to push me in more.

I moan against her lips and she pulls away to bite my shoulder as her acrylics leave scorching red streaks down my back.

"So tight", i mumble as I try to control myself.

"Ok ok I need you to stop for a second", she says as she's catching her breath

I start to panic again. She sees my panic and says, "it's a pause. I need a little time to adjust to you. So we both need to calm down and I'll tell you when you can go again".

I nod. I bury my face into her neck, leaving small kisses trailing to her ear.

"Have I ever told you how amazing you are?  About the was your eyes sparkle in the sunlight. And the way your skin shines with a orange tint from the street signs. The way your flawless chest rises in and out as you laugh. Or the way your imperfections are perfect to me?", i kiss her skin there.

She pulls me in with her feet, signaling me to move. I slowly move back in as we both loose our breath.

Finally I'm all the way in her and I look down to where we meet and smile. Beautiful.

I look to her lips and take them as I slowly roll my hips into her. Her moans slowly pick up as mine do too.

I keep going at a slow pace until she says, "ok faster please"

I go faster than I was. Not nearly as fast as I can go, don't want to hurt her.

She meets my hips in unison as we both climb that ladder chasing our highs

"God your amazing", I say as I break the kiss and focus on her chest

"Right there.....yeah....fuck so so close", she says

"Me too. God me too", I say as I go in and out and slowly pleasing the woman I love.

She tightnes up around me and i feel like I'm bout to burst any second.

"I'm coming. Fucckkkkk", she bites into my shoulder again as she moans against me.

"Me too", I say as I back away trying to pull out.

She pulls me back in and looks me in the eyes, "don't".

I look at her with worry and passion. She connects our lips and i cum inside her as her toes curl again.

I slow down my pace to wash out our waves. I kiss her cheek.

"That was amazing. You. Are. Amazing", I kiss her again.

I pull out slowly and she whines when I do.

I sit next to her and recall what just happened. I look down at my dick and see a little blood on it. I look back at her and see a little blood smeared on her thigh.

I take my hand in her hair, "hey... are you ok? Your bleeding", i say trying not to hurt or embarrass her.

She huffs out and says, "now you don't panic. It's not my period. You just broke my human and it's a little blood. That's all"

"I wasn't panicking. I thought I hurt you.", i say truthfully

She kisses me, "you didn't hurt me. Now let's go take a shower"

My face is a filled with surprise, "round 2? Your ready for that?"

"No dummy. No sex. Just love", She say as I kiss her

I pick her up and walk to my bathroom....

How amazing this woman is......is it to early to show her the ring I got for her in my dresser drawer?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 356 68
I don't wanna be without him and I know he don't wanna be without me... It's me and you against the world babe.. Let's take over
175K 8.4K 29
i know, you don't wanna be with him like you say you do.
470K 9.3K 17
"i promise. it's just you and me." [ a finn wolfhard + reader story ] [ mild language; spicy as always ] [ ©2017 ]
64.2K 1.5K 54
Maybe i'm just a kid in love well if that's the truth then ion ever wanna grow up cause what's better than being young and hopelessly in love with yo...