our dance and her ways

My POV:

We were on our way back to the house after sunrise and i was driving. I thought that we could do something nice for mom. Make breakfast.

So i told Anna that i was going to walmart to get breakfast stuff.

she said, "can we please have pancakes? or waffles? or both?", with a huge smile on her face as she grabbed my arm tightly.

"of course boon", i say as i pull into a parking space on the almost empty lot.

she kisses my cheek before getting out of the duke. i reach in the glove box and grab my old wallet. i grab a $50 bill and put the wallet back. i hop out and run up to her, interlocking our hands.

—time skip a lil—-

we were in the store and me and her split up. i told her that i needed some deodorant, so i walked to that section. she was still looking for the pancake mix.

i browsed the aisles until i got my Old Spice Captain deodorant. i walked a lil further and saw a condom section.

i recalled the last conversation me and her had, so i decided to buy a box. better to be safe ya know.

i walked back towards her and i see her talking to someone. a man. he's faced at a weird angle so i can't see him, but i hear his voice. familiar......hmmmm.

That's when it dawned on me, it was Micheal.

why was he here? why were they talking? is she going back with him?

so many questions flood my head as i watch my soon to be, maybe, potentially girlfriend talk to her ex.

i listen to there conversation as neither of them see me. the aisle is a lil crowded.

he says, "i'm sorry for how i treated you. you know that i didn't mean to make you feel bad. come on, let's go to the house....our house. you can move in with me. and you can leave her. we don't have to talk about what happened between you two because i forgive you. it was a stupid one night thing. you were drunk and it happened. i'm not going to hold it over your head. but come on, let's go home. you and me not you and her"

he's pulling her arm and she's making a unrecognizable face. i need to know if she's going to choose me.

she pushes him a little, "fo you think that i'd forgive you after EVERYTHINGyouve done? really? i'm trying to be happy and move on. let me be with her. she makes me happy and i enjoy not walking on eggshells around her"

i hear her side and smile as i walk up to them. throw the items in my hand into the shopping cart. i walk a little further, right up to him. i grab his arm off of her and push him against the nearby shelf, making a cereal box call against his head.

"She chose me. Deal with it and move on. she's mine now asshole. leave her alone or the next time you lay your hands on her, i'll make sure you 'doctor' hands are ruined", i put in his face and let him down harshly.

i back off and take a deep breath. i softly grab her hand and pull her up to me. i make sure he's still looking as i pull her in for a kiss. a kiss that showed everyone that she chose me.

i let go and grab the shopping cart and push it with one hand as my other holds hers.

we walk out of that aisle and towards the checkout. after we are in a not crowded portion of the store she says, "i'm so glad you got condoms because i plan on using them very soon. cuz what you just did was......so hot. If i could have that on video, i would"

my cheeks heat up and i feel myself ....rise a lil.

"damnit. youre a lil tease boon. gonna promise me something like that, while we are in public", i say lightly.