what is she doing to me

My POV:

I stand under the hot shower. It's been like half an hour I think since I walked in here. I've been overthinking and I needed to take care of that. I hear my bathroom door open and I hear Anna say, "Y/N baby, hurry up I'm hungry. You know how I get when I'm hungry". Baby? Oh well. I'm still going to make her a little "uncomfortable" in her pants. She did it to me so I'll just return the favor. She won't suspect it. "Yeah yeah yeah......shut it. I had to take care of what you did to me.", I confess. "Oh damn....well hurry up anyway", she says and closes the door.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I open my bathroom door as my towel slips and I catch it. I look up and see Anna siting on my bed and staring at me. I look down, shit, she could see almost everything. I cover up and she stands up. Her mouth still wide open. "Umm ....fuck me....I'm gonna get dressed in my bathroom now", I say holding my towel tight and walking up to her. I avoid eye contact and grab my clothes from my bed. I smile and awkward smile and turn around and walk back into my bathroom. I put my head on the door and let out a long breath. Shit that was awkward. Maybe she liked it?

Anna POV:
(Rewind to end of last chapter)

I finish getting dressed and I hear Y/N's shower still running. I walk over to the fridge and grab my first Red Bull for the day and it's only 12:00. Damn she needs to hurry up for our date. Wait, no it's not a date. We're friends. Friends can't do what I just did to her, right? She likes me? She's taking a long time in that shower—-wait oh. OH SHIT DID I MAKE HER HWORD??? I calm myself down from my bi panic and walk into her room. I think my charger is in hear. I screamed for her to hurry up a few minutes ago. I'm looking on her bed and under her dark grey sheets. So soft. I could sleep in here every night, but as long as she's with me. I smell her pillow. God she smells fucking amazing....no no no no that weird. You're smelling your crush's pillow. Crush? Wait. Fuck me. Yes. No. But yes.

I sit on her bed and mindlessly post a few tiktoks on my spam. I hear the door open. I quickly turn to see her. Oh God. She's literally dripping wet and ummm......so am I. How can she look like a goddess? She doesn't see me yet and she stumbles and drops her towel but catches it......

too late. I saw it all. My jaw has got to be on the floor. I see every single toned muscle in her body. Her V-Line. What I would do to put a hickey there. Shut up shut up. You have a boyfriend. Time moved so slow from the moment her towel dropped to the moment she raced to pick it back up and looked into my eyes.

She stares into my eyes for a second noticing that I saw what happened. "Umm....fuck me", she says under her breath. No no you should fuck ME. Stop it Anna. My jaw is still wide open. I just stare.

After all of that happened and she walked back into the bathroom, I finally swallowed hard. What is she doing to me? I fall back onto her bed, still waiting for her to get out.

.................

Im not proofreading anymore
Goodnight
I wasn't gonna post but I was a lil bored so 🤷‍♀️